It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Now Want Obama Impeached Says Republican Michele Bachmann

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by grimghost

Does anyone actually believe this woman?

She should stop wasting taxpayer time and money and serve her constituents in a manner that addresses LOCAL issues.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
She is sooooo sexy!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
Quite frankly anyone who votes for any incumbent is a traitor to their country at this point. Anyone spouting left/right crap is one as well. Neither party does anything close to what they say they stand for. It's all a sham and any vote for anyone currently serving office should result in the forfeiture of their voting rights.

Yes - it has gotten that serious folks.

I hate to say it but you really makes a good point...somehow we need to break out of the entitled good ol boy network of government and get some people that will actually work for us and not just themselves.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimghost
The Realization of Government Corruption with recent IRS scandal and AP on top of Benghazi and Fast and the furious,have Americans demanding the impeachment of President Obama.

No, it has Michelle Bachman, who is nuttier than a tree full of squirrels, calling for Obama's impeachment. There's a difference.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Anyone who puts any faith in her words deserves to be called a moron. She is the worst politician I have seen in my lifetime. At best she is talking out her rear end. I think personally she is certifiably insane. I cannot believe this thread was even posted or anyone gives any crededence to anything she says. Embarrassing.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by jimmyx

hey, hey, hey....just because ol' ronny had over 60 people in his administration get convicted for the Iran-contra scandal, doesn't mean he should have been impeached....now....if he lied about having a sexual affair in the white house, then impeachment is a must.

Reagan owned up to it unlike the current Potus who owns up to nothing.

Was Reagan impeached for it? No he wasn't and by all rights he should have landed in prison.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Rocker2013

Why the looong side trip to focus on Bush, as always seems to end up with anything about Obama? It just struck me as quite a lot of effort there to argue the points of a man I've seen no one much defend and hasn't had power in over 4 years now.

The President is Obama...Not Bush.

Because if you do some checking a lot of the stuff that Obama is getting blamed for started under Bush. Over 6000 soldiers and a million plus innocent civilians are dead because of the lies he told America to start two wars. Now has Obama done anything as bad as that?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You cannot get him impeached before the end of his term, and it would prove way to costly to our country. How's about just educating the public about what is really going on in government and work on getting a real conservative American elected. Where is the good ol' American know how, self responsibility and honesty this country was founded on?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Was Reagan impeached for it?

Gee ask the congress at the time why they didn't. which woulda been

99th Congress (1985-1987) Senate: 53(R); 47 (D) House: 253 (D); 182(R)

100th Congress (1987-1989) Senate: 55(D); 45(R) House: 258 (D); 177 (R)

www.reagansheritage.org...

So

mpeachment is analogous to indictment in regular court proceedings, while trial by the other house is analogous to the trial before judge and jury in regular courts. Typically, the lower house of the legislature will impeach the official and the upper house will conduct the trial.

en.wikipedia.org...

Democratic majority of the House at the time, then Democratic majorities after.

So why wasn't Reagan impeached?

Ask the Democrats.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

How many times does a person have to be told that just because they have a majority that doesn't mean they can just do what they want. In fact impeachment proceedings were started against Reagan but they were stopped by the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law. So don't waste your time asking Democrats ask the subcommittee.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It seems like every time a democrat takes office, republicans will always press for investigations and impeachment. Where were the out cries when George Bush was in office? One eye opened and the other eye closed.

If Obama is found guilty so be it, but I find it rather hypocritical on the part of republicans who had every chance to condemn the criminal activities of George Bush and his administration, but ignored it.

Ronald Reagan and the Iran-contra affair, is another scandal that republicans never pressed for impeachment.

If you ask me, it's dirty politics. They're already trying to position themselves for the next presidential election that's still 3 years away!! They need to focus on the business of this country instead of spending so much time trying to remove Obama from office.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Because if you do some checking a lot of the stuff that Obama is getting blamed for started under Bush. Over 6000 soldiers and a million plus innocent civilians are dead because of the lies he told America to start two wars. Now has Obama done anything as bad as that?

What exactly started under Bush? Libya was turning into a Client state of the European Union...Gadaffi and all...in the last years of the Bush admin. The U.S. sure wasn't a physical presence inside the nation. Although Libya had turned over their whole WMD program to the world, by choice, in 2003. Much the same way South Africa did at one point. I'll bet that doesn't happen by another nation again.

The IRS attacking conservative groups by extra scrutiny/auditing/foot dragging on approval of applications obviously wasn't something to start under Bush. So ...I'm not seeing where he comes into it, either. If there is proof it happened the other way for Republicans using the IRS against Dems, then combine the cases right now for getting the IRS officials in both examples. They're both illegal and contrary to everything about our system.

Now the Associated Press issue may be similar to things that happened under Bush. We just don't know and may never know..since I've heard no one come out and talk about it, if it did. So, for what we know, that is alsoi an Obama owned issue.

Sorry... The account is empty for credit left to give to Bush. That's just tapped out in Obama's 5th year. He owns the bad now. As Every President does.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Not that I'm a fan Obama but if hell does freeze over & his gets impeached those who would replace are still awful.

America is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

no worries the only people who want obama impeached are republicans who don't like the fact that they can't commit as many crimes since they don't have a toady in office.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Was Reagan impeached for it?

Gee ask the congress at the time why they didn't. which woulda been

99th Congress (1985-1987) Senate: 53(R); 47 (D) House: 253 (D); 182(R)

100th Congress (1987-1989) Senate: 55(D); 45(R) House: 258 (D); 177 (R)

www.reagansheritage.org...

So

mpeachment is analogous to indictment in regular court proceedings, while trial by the other house is analogous to the trial before judge and jury in regular courts. Typically, the lower house of the legislature will impeach the official and the upper house will conduct the trial.

en.wikipedia.org...

So why wasn't Reagan impeached?

Ask the Democrats.

Nice to see the FACTS out there.

Obama should be Impeached. Send a message to D's and R's that America is tried of lies and deception, and ANYONE who isnt for the people, can go too. Willingly or not.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Yes . Impeach him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Speaking for myself, I have never been anti government until Obama came into office. So perhaps it isn't that people are becoming anti government, they are becoming anti Obama.
edit on 17-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by derfreebie

Haha that made me laugh....

I am a conspiracy person which is why I am on this site so yes, that is my take on the Kennedy issue. I belive that Allen Dulles put together an operation after being approached by someone in the administration about the dangers of Kennedy's foreign policy.

The issues you mentioned may have played a minor role but it was the nuclear issue that was the most dangerous. Remember that Kennedy was arming up Turkey with nukes and Kruschev was adament that it wouldn't happen, then the whole Cuba mess and I believe someone, close to Kennedy, said....whoa...we gotta stop this.

Dulles was a lifer in the CIA and recently fired by Kennedy so he would have the connections and motivation to make this happen.

It all makes sense. The framing of Oswald was pure CIA from beginning to end...

And with Dulles, Russell and the rest of the Bonesmen, star for your spot-on. Jack fired
several of the holiest heifers on the Beltway, and after General Lyman L. got jettisoned
for pushing the false flag boilerplate into the Oval Office, our Irishman had a few nasty enemies.

Operation Mongoose was a gigantic fail because Jack didn't wnat a bonfire in his
britches 90 miles away from The Shop assasinating Castro, given; and with the fact it
was pretty much set up as an end run slammed it pretty cruelly. At the time it was
argued Nikita had at least as good local intel as anyone else... and it would have
resulted in the biggest black eye since the Black Hills. Shop didn't care, they were off
camera...but maybe worst case, there could have been some abruptly blackened cities
and Jack would have worn the eternal stigma you described, whether extraction or not.

It (Mongoose) got turned around and went live in Dallas primarily to shut Bobby up.
He was after The Shop AND The Mob-- and about as popular as a waist gunner set up
in a Shinto temple. I think killing his brother didn't seem to produce the desired result...

I usually don't tout what the mainstream media discards as fiction to be factually accurate:
but none the less try out the scene with Col. Prouty and Jim Garrison meeting up at
the Mall in "JFK". Open your mind, remember who THEY are, and see if it rings halfway
true... no matter what coat of paint mom and dad government slap on it.

I heard later on the stream from an inside soldier even that one Mr. Roselli put a fast one
in Jack's face from a later greatly shortened storm drain with his favorite hunting rifle.
I wouldn't put it past anybody-- there might have been a couple hundred individuals in DC
alone that wanted to be rid of him, and were in a position to do the job or get it done.

Now that I've wasted about six inches of thread with what I obviously don't know about Jack,
I need to get back home here. America's body politic is made up of people who for a couple
of generations have turned over the government day-to-day by acquiesence, paraphasing
"You take care of [IT]." Left unchecked you get exactly what we've got now... and the guys
in 1787 and beyond a little warned us about it. I hope there's time to stop them from taking
care of [US]. Two billion rounds of .40 Manshredders.. "That's an awful lot of targets."Lithgow

After the troweled-on unconstitutional legi has grown into the government golem we gotz,
hoo...& good luck on getting that monster reeled in. Maybe the media will help this time...

Be safe out there,Hope: and if you're heading out Long Island Sound at night WATCH YOUR
CLUSTER...especially the Alt and ROC meters. That water gets mighty hard after 70 knots
Junior. Just sayin'.. no conspiracy on poor JohnJohn and his passengers, just a green pilot.
edit on 17-5-2013 by derfreebie because: Typo, typical

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

No grounds to impeach Obama? What would be grounds to impeach him? He murders people, he lies to his constituents constantly, not just everyone, but even his supporters.. He violates most everything in the constitution on a daily basis..

Now he has been caught in all sorts of crimes like extortion of AP employees.. What will he do next? The guy is like a side show freak of crimes waiting to happen..

The house of denial you live in should have some rubber pads installed on the walls, because you might need them soon..

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

no worries the only people who want obama impeached are republicans who don't like the fact that they can't commit as many crimes since they don't have a toady in office.

There is only one man that the people voted in as president of the United States – well, technically he is elected by the electoral college and not the people.

This one “elected” man in the presidency then appoints all other officers and cabinet members of the Federal Government.
He is the Chief Executive Officer – the boss. All other officers are underlings operating solely on the authority of the President conveyed to them… millions and millions of unelected men and women controlling every aspect of our lives.

These officers are not just the appointed goons of this “elected” man named Obama – they are Obama. Everything they do is in his name and under his authority.
They are not voted in or elected to their positions.
They are appointed by Obama to do his job. Thus, they are Obama.

When the ATF got caught in gun smuggling operations, the ATF was Obama.

When the military unlawfully attacks and occupies foreign countries and rebuilds nations, the military is Obama – acting under Obama’s “Emergency War Powers” and his declared “National Emergency” to bypass Congress, waging unlawful war while officially calling it a “mission of peace”.

And yes, when the IRS commits fraud, purposeful malfeasance, and discrimination while targeting certain political groups in illegal tax audits from its corporate headquarters in Guam, it is the “elected” President of the United States who appoints the Commissioner of that corporation, who in turn appoints managers, Chief Financial Officers, and all other unlawful employees that come after you in the middle of the night.

Of course, the game show of government is playing out as it always does, as the Obama appointed Attorney General (head of the Executive Branch legal team) will be investigating the case of the IRS (part of the Executive branch) through the court system (part of the Department of Justice – which is part of the Executive Branch). What does this mean?
It means that the President is investigating himself and his appointed Executive Offices with his own Executive powers!!!

It was not the “Commissioner” who perpetrated the attack on the enemies of Obama; it was Obama – for the Commissioner was acting under the authority of only one man – the “elected” office of president; the Executive.

But it is always the patsy that must resign his appointed office.....

Obama himself should resign, for he is the only man with any power granted by the people (well, ah… sort of – whatever!), which makes the president fully responsible for any action taken by the Executive Branch.
Everyone else is appointed by him or by someone else that he appointed!!!

Now imagine, folks, if you actually had a man as your president who was actually responsible for his own actions…

What a different world it would be..............

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join