It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Now Want Obama Impeached Says Republican Michele Bachmann

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
There are no grounds for impeachment, being a bumbling foolish puppet of the elite isn`t grounds for impeachment

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Where's the Leave Brittany Alone video for Obama? Just kidding.

Eh, there's nothing to impeach him on....yet. If things keep going south, his administration will eventually put him in a tight spot. That is if he has nothing to do with any of their shady crap. Unfortunately, I think he has his fingers in a few of those pies. Enough to impeach? Well, no. Not even close. There's just not enough evidence to prove he has any connection to any of this.

Michele Bachmann needs to just stop. She does not speak for me. I could care less, as of right now, if Obama is impeached. I don't like him one bit. I think he's an arrogant, cocky, egotistical a-hole who would throw his family under the bus to ensure he still looks good, but he's not proven to be connected to anything as of this moment. Well, not proven conclusively. There are a few inklings that he has connections, such as the Fast N Furious scandal and the whole going to bed as a consulate was under attack thing. Conclusive and enough for an impeachment? Again, no. Connect him to the IRS or the AP scandal and we may have something. But until then, let him continue to walk around like the big man on campus.

Final note: bringing up the past always bugs me. What's done is done. I understand the want to say, "Hey, what about Bush?! Where were you when he did X, Y, and Z?! He should have been impeached!!!!1!" But really, he wasn't. Obama has allegedly been connected with some serious corruption and is the president now. Bush wasn't impeached, but Obama could be if he is proven to be a part of all this.

Okay, I lied, this is the final note. We all need to stop with the partisan crap. ATS is a community of (relatively) smart people. I believe the days of R and D are done and over with. We need to move on to putting in to office the men and women who will actually do some good for this country. ATS should be the front runner for this. Unfortunately, the rest of the country is screwed to forever be lost in this vicious cycle of "that's my guy so I'll support him."

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Internet Matrix – a symbol of reality digitally presented by the corporate power elite to pacify and entertain; maintaining the anger and ultimate frustration of an entire sub-culture within a tightly corked artificial bottle and restraining any real action or solution within as the real world and government carries on without legal challenge.

Eventually, if one can escape the barriers of this patriot entertainment empire, the waking up process leads one beyond this false-truth movement and into a stage of self-awareness.
At this point a “person” realizes that he has been conned into acting as an artificial person, and begins to recognize that he is nothing more than an educated sheep still under the control of other men and their corporations

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by neo96

Democratic majority of the House at the time, then Democratic majorities after.

How many times does a person have to be told that just because they have a majority that doesn't mean they can just do what they want. In fact impeachment proceedings were started against Reagan but they were stopped by the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law. So don't waste your time asking Democrats ask the subcommittee.

The party in charge controls the committees and sub committees.

Again, Democrats.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I wish ATS would split itself into separate forums for politics and conspiracy, seriously.

The place has become such a political environment (apparently filled with shills and fake users thanks to its popularity) that most discussions are completely polluted by political rhetoric and debate now.

I'm posting this here because this thread is a prime example. I consider myself a hybrid conservative and while I can believe a lot of right wing people want Obama impeached I doubt seriously it's as many as she says. Plus, it really doesn't matter what the people want, the Senate and House don't represent the public anymore, they represent huge, corporate donors.

I checked the new threads section this morning and at that time, every new thread on the site listed was a left wing, politically motivated post of one kind or another. So, either all the left wing folks are online and busy at 3 a.m. or there's an ongoing effort to manipulate ATS users by some group or groups. I'm not saying it's only the left doing it but it was extremely obvious when you see a flood of new threads being posted all with the same political bent.
edit on 18-5-2013 by ecoparity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I can only hope those people who keep voting this woman into office are not as "bat crap crazy" as she often appears to be.
I think she, and her ilk, would come off sounding better if they would just call for the dissolution of the whole country, scrap the constitution, and offer to start over from scratch.

Actually, now that I see this in print, this may not be the worst thing which could be done.

We could return to the status quo as it was in 1773 or so. Back when men were really in charge of things and, well yea we had slavery and women were considered property, but hey we could just start over with the knowledge of the mistakes which have been made our current form of government.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Every time the republican loose and election the first thing they shout is impeachment. They don't even know what the hell the process is. Go ahead impeach how'd that work for you last time. The Stupid Party just keeps proving their stupidity. It's been more than four years Obama has been a good president. And yeah he is black get over it.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Americans Now Want Obama Impeached Says Republican Michele Bachmann

And we should start listening to Michele Crazyazzed Bachmann because??? ...:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
Every time the republican loose and election the first thing they shout is impeachment. They don't even know what the hell the process is. Go ahead impeach how'd that work for you last time. The Stupid Party just keeps proving their stupidity. It's been more than four years Obama has been a good president. And yeah he is black get over it.

Every time the democrats loose and election the first thing they shout is impeachment. They don't even know what the hell the process is. Go ahead impeach how'd that work for you last time. The Stupid Party just keeps proving their stupidity. It's been more than four years since we have had a good president. And yeah, get over it.

There.

Fixed it for ya!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Bachmann is just mad because Obama didn't take the "gay to straight" program like her husband did. Just kidding, I had high hopes for Obama, even voted for him,,BUT HE SUCKS..
edit on 18-5-2013 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Every time the democrats loose and election the first thing they shout is impeachment. They don't even know what the hell the process is. Go ahead impeach how'd that work for you last time. The Stupid Party just keeps proving their stupidity. It's been more than four years since we have had a good president. And yeah, get over it.

There.

Fixed it for ya!

Citations please -- prove it!! BTW You do know that the Bush bunch is afraid to leave the US because they might be arrested for international war crimes. That would be impeachable.
edit on 18-5-2013 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

Hey I will help you out there en.wikipedia.org... Notice that these accusations would have been hard to defend -- but no BJ or I don't like the colored guy.
edit on 18-5-2013 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Do you really want me to source "Impeach Bush" articles?

C'mon!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
Bachmann is just mad because Obama didn't take the "gay to straight" program like her husband did. Just kidding, I had high hopes for Obama, even voted for him,,BUT HE SUCKS..

Yes he does, Alan Grayson and Elizabeth Warren  2016  forget Hillary she would be Obama lite and in drag..

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance

Think of the alternative. My house value is going up - the job market is such that my IT skills have more value and I am looking at several positions -- my portfolio is up - a lot -- In a few months I will be able to get health insurance without having to depend on the benefits a company deems to give me (my wife has preexisting) with the insurance obstacle over with. We are finally able to seriously able to talk about starting a business. We have not been lied into a war - the administration is not constantly drumming up fear. The deficit is half what it was in 2009.

Dont like some of the environmental stuff or the lack of infrastructure investment All of this in spite of teapublicans.

You really think Romney would have helped??

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

He's good? What the hell do you consider to be so good about what he's done?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
He's good? What the hell do you consider to be so good about what he's done?

Well, he pulled the US out of a disaster called Iraq, he repaired the US economy, he finally nailed that bastard Bin Laden and he's corrected the embarrassing fact that the US had no decent healthcare. That'll do for a start.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Well, he pulled the US out of a disaster called Iraq,

Actually, Bush called the end date. Obama just followed through.

he repaired the US economy,

Foodstamp usage at an all time high. Disability at an all time high. Record unemployment.

Yep, Obama owns that.

he finally nailed that bastard Bin Laden

I didn't know that was Obama. I thought it was a SEAL Team.

and he's corrected the embarrassing fact that the US had no decent healthcare. That'll do for a start.

Massive money-high tax boondoggle. (See IRS)

Yep.

Obama's legacy is secure!
edit on 18-5-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You listen to a lot of Rush and Beck don't you. You know that is just entertainment for the easily distracted.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

You listen to a lot of Rush and Beck don't you. You know that is just entertainment for the easily distracted.

Nope. But please continue attempting to obfuscate.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by neo96

Democratic majority of the House at the time, then Democratic majorities after.

How many times does a person have to be told that just because they have a majority that doesn't mean they can just do what they want. In fact impeachment proceedings were started against Reagan but they were stopped by the Subcommittee on Economic and Commercial Law. So don't waste your time asking Democrats ask the subcommittee.

The party in charge controls the committees and sub committees.

Again, Democrats.

The Senate was under Republican control in 87 when the impeachment proceedings took place so you can't blame the Democrats.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join