It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TransHumanism: Jolie and GaGa, poster children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by projectbane

wow.. i guess you *understand* what i'm trying to do here in this topic?
thanks for that outburst (but) please remember what we're trying to save in all this.
HUMANITY. (..don't let them make you lose yours)

(please) don't waste your energy hating people, would it make you angry if i quoted the big J? 'love your neighbor'
(the more you understand humanity, the less you will hate it..)
i used to hate sheeple too, until i finally accepted the fact that sheep need a shepherd.

(i think) people are just scared, and unconsciously turning to all this trans-humanism in an attempt to escape the harshness of real life, this topic here is a perfect example of that
yes, we have many of these (satanic) shill celebrities involved (but) they'll probably be torn to pieces by hungry mobs if they're not careful.. have you see the recent videos of large mobs attacking people? ..if "normal" people are getting treated like that. imagine what's potentially in store for these "elites" (we all reap what we sow)

try to get the info out to as many people as you can reach.
i like what you said, "learning about the universe" (i think you nailed it there)
thank you again for contributing here, it lets me know i'm not alone
and that helps me more than you might ever know.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

over at vigilantcitizen.com the same conclusion is reached;

The sexually charged video premiered on NBC’s show Dateline on March 22, right before a report about two teenage girls who were abducted and abused. Why did the video premier on Dateline, of all shows – and why right before this kind of report? Maybe for the same reason Gaga had a “vomit artist” vomit on her during her live performances at the recent SXSW: Her work often ends up promoting what she appears to be denouncing. In the case of the “vomit artist”, under the guise of “being yourself” or whatever, she’s actually glamorizing bulimia and all-around self-destruction.

link to source
i mentioned all this months ago in this thread

the article also uses milton's "paradise lost" for the fallen light/contact reference (which features in a video i uploaded months ago, here)
here's another link that will come in handy as one goes through all this "stuff"
ditto this and this
while you're at it, check out this and this

one can either ignore all this or learn about the scale of the social engineering that's happening.
this is just the beginning.

there were times when the tinfoil bug bit me.. on something that i knew was hidden in plain sight.. something strange that just kept gnawing at me.. and then i'd find some obscure old forum post while trolling the internet search engines, a topic some madman had started years before, .. and that forum post would have a whole bunch of new insights & associated fields.. this is one of them..

edit on 7-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: welcome to the morlock hole

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
from notes taken on 28/11/2014

film: "UNBROKEN" - Angelina Jolie (director)

during interview with fellow trans-humanist richard wilkins (australian shillebrity, interviewer & plastic-surgery fan) she discusses the film protagonist;
she's describing the "privelidge" of showing the guy (in hospital bed) the story of his own life (it's based on a "real life" event)

her exact words: "...this mountain of a man, who's body is failing him..."

you mean like your boobs, ange?
and how you cut 'em off?
so you could beat cancer?

is our plebian reality a type of "therapy" for the elite?
like how jennifer aniston is encouraged to do the film "the breakup" in order to "help her through her break up"
(hurp)
she confirmed that by informing us "her friends encouraged her to do it"
(i start to wonder if the whole script was based around her shillebrity existence.. but that's neither here nor there, is it?)

..i wonder if jolies friends at CFR had anything to do with this up-&-coming unbroken film?

^ let's see who gets the part & makes the bigger boob of themself

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
late 2014, early 2015

Jolie & Pitt have been indulging their daughter (Shilo) in the merged-polarity expression
it's in all the gossip magazines..
POLARITY ENCODING TOPIC LINKED IN SIG. BELOW (IMPORTANT RELATED MATERIAL)
what this means is, well... just take a look at Sonny & Cher's daughter (Son) Chastity (Chaz)

other gossip magazines have been spruiking similar stories of lesser peons (civilians) where their 6yo child is telling them they want to be opposite gender, and the parents are allowing it (buying dresses for their boys, etc)

remember, i've been saying all along in this topic -- IT'S ABOUT THE IMAGE (AND MESSAGE) THAT GOES OUT

i also said, KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE SCENE AND WATCH WHERE IT GOES AS THE YEARS UNFOLD (about 3 pages back)

this TRANS-HUMANISM scene is WAY BEYOND robot arms & pacemakers

i hope someone out there *understands* this
have a great day & an even better existence
..don't be scammed by all this nonsense in the world- seek God, don't be influenced by these devil-people on the TV and in the movies, etc..

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
For some reason when I see GaGa the name Cleopatra comes to mind. Not sure why....**Must investigate further

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
remember, i've been saying all along in this topic -- IT'S ABOUT THE IMAGE (AND MESSAGE) THAT GOES OUT

What's the message that's going out?

I'm lost.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheArrow

I'm lost.

I'm lost.

I'm lost.

exactly....

smh

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
my dad called over for a visit the other day
(for some reason he's been watching the bold & the beautiful lately)
regaling me with some mystery storyline that is apparently set to 'shock the world'

i told him it would be some transgender thing, to piggyback off the bruce jenner thing..

..and sure enough it was

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
..don't be scammed by all this nonsense in the world- seek God, don't be influenced by these devil-people on the TV and in the movies, etc..

No, let's get scammed instead by religion and its bloodthirsty, hateful, misogynist, bigoted, homophobic racist god instead.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
...you must feel right at home in this depraved world then, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join