It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

polarity encoding...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
..i've been trying to hint at this in other related topics. may as well try to compile everything into an ongoing thread here..

polarity (..male / female)
encoding (..putting large amounts of data into something)
the end result? to affect human behaviour

related material with some pictures in this topic (stop dehumanizing people)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
specifically at this post, www.abovetopsecret.com...
i recommend reading the whole topic (to put it into an overall context)

a related topic i started ..that i should've taken more seriously (gaga, jolie poster children for trans humanism)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"the divine marriage is the harmonious union of male and female, we have to first achieve this within ourselves" ..it's a holistic way i suppose of saying, men and women each have their own inner male and female qualities.. it's a very difficult thing to define, and does it need defining as such? ..it seems to be an encoded way of transmitting information.. for example, a grandmother can transmit this information to a grandson. (she's helping him balance his polarities, in other words)

this type of 'information transfer' is going on in many other ways too.

a lack of that 'information transfer' can be debilitating. those hypothetical grandmothers (and many other methods i'm alluding to here) unable to transmit their messages (helping to balance) ...leads to instability..

more often than not, in men, this tends to be extreme male polarity encoding (misogyny) ...i'll probably be posting many examples of this as time goes on.. (one example is the special features of the Nightmare on Elm street part III, where they talk about the giant phallic worm freddy eating a young girl)

for now, you can (hopefully) start to see what i'm outlaying here (and sorry folks if this takes a while to explain, let's just say i use the name "unit" for a reason) ..you can see it has to do with male and female influences, i'll try to explain this further now and in other posts..
..if you're reading forums like these i'm pretty sure you can put this all together

you know who these guys are and you know what it all represents, right?

you know who these two "characters" are, right?

..ever taken a good look at that picture in the background of his lounge room?

i was unable to source the actual pic, and i encourage you to view that for yourself.. here's a quick rendition i've done (it's a reference to Eric Cartman having "many fathers")

..you do remember, Cartman's mom was a "slut", right? (many fathers)

..and this is where i'll press fast-forward on this (the links provided above offer more info on this)

..have you ever wondered why the cartman 'character' expresses through so many "authority figures"?
..why it's so easy to just label cartman as a "psychopath"?
his male polarity is unbalanced. noone was there to guide its development.
cartmans mom is a doting passive enabler.
..do you think i'm devoting unnecessary time to a cartoon 'character' or is it more likely "we all know a cartman in our real lives"?

here's some pieces to the puzzle, by no means is the picture complete;
have you ever noticed in the kids programming, the parents are always absent (spy kids, lion witch wardrobe, etc etc), or the dad is "dumb" (dexter's lab, daria, monster house, stan's dad on south park, etc etc) or the mom is "killed" (disney are big on this.. youtube: "why does disney always kill the mother" (user: drfreemason) and "a video response to why does disney always kill the mother" (user: FTNWO4EVA)) ...how "animal avatars" are slowly introduced (a good example of this is inspector gadget, dumb male authority figure and note how the dog is called "brain") ....and ..i'm getting ahead of myself again..
i'll pick up on this at a later time, or i hope people will be willing to expand on what i'm getting at here

the saying is; "art imitates life imitates art.." (suggesting a circle) ..noone seems to know what's influencing what.. i can't say for sure either (..do we create our reality?) ...i can say the saying holds water..
for example

cartman sings lady gaga in an episode of south park (culture influence)

real life little kid sings poker face online video (culture influence)

poker face on guitar hero (culture reference)
if i look hard enough, i'll find a "little kid doing eric cartman doing poker face" video aswell

we've been through the arguments about "does violence in cartoons influence children?" and the acknowledgement was made from up top. the question then follows "..is the brain genre specific?" (do the influences transcend cartoons? can movies influence? can pop-stars influence? and so on.. i think we already know the answers to these questions)

i hope this all makes a little sense.. about the "programming" used on human beings.
it can usually just be traced back to these male/female polarities.. and methods of 'upsetting' them.
further insights into what i'm describing (we become offenders and go on to offend against others, continuing the cycle, untill "choosing" to break that cycle) can be seen in movies such as 'Dangerous Liasons', and even stallone's 'Expendables part 1' (..maybe someone has seen those two movies and is willing to offer some information? ..i'll get around to it at some point)
..the grandmothers kung fu is the best

sometimes we use terms like the "sun" and the "moon" to pass this info along..

i'm just going to hit send on this now and add more as i have the time to present it in little quasi-cohesive chunks.. thanks for reading, i hope you got something out of it.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Please tell me that this is an experiment to see how many claim that this makes sense?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

..i'll add more here when i have the time.

has anyone heard a story about a roman emperor who murders his pregnant wife, and devours the baby because he thought it would make him grow two heads? (if you think it's weird so far, just wait til i get to that part)

here's a thread titled "Illuminati in music" > www.abovetopsecret.com...
this is also a part of what i'm trying to outline here in this topic.
edit on 22-5-2013 by UNIT76 because: cross referencing

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i was about to post some related info to the topic and something here caught my eye.
this is another example of this 'polarity encoding' at work. in this topic > www.abovetopsecret.com... (..i didn't make a comment in there, is it wrong to kind of blog it here? ..it's an example of what i'm talking about though..)

it's about a guy recently become 18 y.o, who was in a relationship with a 15 y.o girl (..and how this relationship must end)

so they (parent/step-parent) take him out to what seems like a goth club (apparently the 18y.o guy's into that scene) and while there, the mom recruits a pretty young goth-looking girl to come and talk to the young guy (trying to match them up) ..the young guy fresh from his breakup declines the 'gift wrapped' prize of the pretty young goth girl.. the thread title is "My stepson is an idiot"

there's a picture of this 'pretty goth girl' in the thread.. (so we can apparently 'judge' for ourselves?) ..well, i don't have much to say about an 18 y.o with a 15 y.o (maybe the 18 y.o is a bit more mentally like the 15 y.o, do you know what i mean? ..still a bit 'young' ..i don't know.. we can't tell this from the small amount of info we have.. )

i'm assuming what we're meant to respond to, is something like "if you were an 18 y.o guy and this girl wanted to go home with you, would you say 'no'?"

..i'm a bit older than 18.. i've had experience in that scene.. i can only say "this is not what it's all about" (screwing people.. which i can only assume is what the 18 y.o guy was meant to do with that pretty goth girl)

this is the part i'm interested in: ..let's FLIP things.. if these were the parents of that pretty goth girl... all of a sudden this becomes a whole new ball game, doesn't it? ...and the 'guides' (parent/step-parent) in this situation were not only complicit in this scenario, but the 'dad' at least (the step parent, if i understand this story correctly) seems to would have preferred if the 18 y.o step-son 'tapped her ass' (..am i saying that right, in that he was supposed to take her back home and put her in a certain position and then do certain acts to her?)

..would i be wrong in suggesting this 18 y.o guy, who's mom seems to have gotten a new man in her life (the step dad/step parent) maybe has some kind of apprehension to this because his male polarity hasn't been 'guided' yet.. he's not yet *confident* in his abilities to be a predatory user of women? ..after all, the girl is "gift wrapped" (or unwrapped as the original author goes on to point out..) -that's the purpose she was there for, right?- ..to be "used" ..unwrapped.. played with.. like a 'gift'

..is this what 'women' are?

..the sad thing is.. noone probably "forced" that pretty young goth girl into that club, dressed her that way, etc ...although it seems like we're moving to an age where the parents will actually *take* their child to these places
..it's not my intention to be judgemental, but it seems apparent what direction the new step-dad/male influence would prefer the stepson to move into..

Please tell me that this is an experiment to see how many claim that this makes sense?

think about what i'm describing here.. the mechanism of information-transfer (from one generation to the next, specifically between adults and children in this example) but -always- about interaction of SUN and MOON (male and female)

now think about how i'm describing all this
as "encoding" ...and defining at simply as putting large amounts of data into something

..don't worry, it's a HUGE topic.. very simple but very deep.. once you grasp it you'll start to see it everywhere for yourself.. this is why i'm throwing it out there for others, knowing how it all works will give you an insight into how to handle things between men and women in your day to day life.. the difference between introducing a young 18 y.o guy to a young 18 y.o girl so that they might start a relationship as opposed to taking him out and 'getting him laid' because you think that's going to "fix" everything for the time being..

..they were one step away from buying him a hooker? (..i'll post that in their topic)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

I think what some of the respondents are trying to say, is that you didn't really lay out WHAT point you were trying to make in your OP. If I get you right, you are stating that a child's view of gender roles is based on what he observes in the home and in society (and that if denied some of that gender input, the child will be lacking in some way), but I think all folks are asking for, is a clearer definition of what you're trying to illustrate...your goal, if you will.

the difference between introducing a young 18 y.o guy to a young 18 y.o girl so that they might start a relationship as opposed to taking him out and 'getting him laid' because you think that's going to "fix" everything for the time being..

First off, it did "fix" the situation. It got him out of a relationship with a minor which had the potential to ruin his life. Second, we really do hope he does meet a nice girl his age, but he's kind of stuck at home, until he gets a new job, his license, etc. We're hoping he gets a job someplace that employs girls his age, and goes from there. But, I fail to see what's wrong with him having some fun too.

Also, that wasn't the original goal (getting him....). It was simply an opportunity that came up. The original goal was to show him that as an adult, there is nightlife that previously, he was denied, and that after seeing this, and realizing his 15yr old girlfriend could not participate, he'd realize that although only a year has passed since they were 17 and 14, him being 18 now is a completely different world. I think we succeeded in that endeavor. You may not approve of the method, but so what? My stepson now doesn't have a phone call threatening his future anymore either.

And for your data to consider, my brother and I both grew up with the same traditional mom and dad for all of our childhood. Our father was in the military, and we had plenty of male and female gender inputs and roles to witness. It still didn't keep my brother from being as gay as the day is long, while I'm straight as an arrow...so just something to consider for your theory.
It is at least more valid data than a fictional character on an irreverent cartoon that is designed to incite outrageous emotions. (don't get me wrong, I think the creators are geniuses and make a great and topical show). But, I'm not so sure such an outrageous character is going to be the best example to illustrate your theory.
edit on 24-5-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
here's another working of "polarity encoding"

consider the following aspects of what some refer to as
the satanic conspiracy

although let's focus on a particular subset of that: the idea that women are responsible for evil (the fall of mankind) ..supposedly first actually 'taking' the fruit from the tree and convincing the man to eat ..there are also many other inferences; being made of the mans rib as a 'helpmate' (these statements carry a heavy discourse with them, don't they?) ..there's also some associated earlier mythology with an interesting character called "Lilith" (a wife of adam) and how she was also supposedly 'a problem'

consider what we're seeing here (amongst many other examples you may also know of) ..i'll post some pics of male pop stars being associated with these kinds of dark images/dark imagery at a later time and try to show how it's done to make them appear 'strong' and powerful, we DO also see this kind of empowerment in some female pop-stars, Madonna for example is/was constantly used for this)

are these two "ladies" powerful witches, throwing the horns (the hand sign) ..or are we just seeing women being associated with negative things (ie: satanism) ..this also encodes a form of 'female empowerment' with the negative connotations of 'satan' (the hand sign) ...who gets in their heads and convinces them this is a good thing?

how about rihanna here, throwing that baphomet (or the goat head) out to us? ..is she really some powerful witch? ..or is she being associated with negative things again? ..the image was in the water, it must have been artificial, that is to say someone made the water look that way... why?

rihanna here throwing the horns again.. this one looks like part of a photoshoot (someone probably said once to her, "hey rihanna, do this" and they showed her to flash the horns.. similar to how Nikki Minaj describes the experience, "young money") it might be worth mentioning here the french translation of her name (Nikki Minaj) or at least the phonetic interpretation, which i can't repeat here.. look into it, and then think about how it fits with what i'm saying here, how women are associated with negative things.. if you can put all this stuff together you'll see this is not as incomprehensible as it first seems

here's a really curious one... it's a still frame from a sequence shown only briefly in one of her music videos. take a good look at it..

a close-up of the above.

here's a metallica album cover for comparison.

..what on earth could that be all about? ..there's a few layers of interpretation in that image. i leave it for the viewer to think about. anyone care to offer some opinions on this particular pic? (..aside from the heavier stuff, negative things associated with women here again.)

here's still frames from a Kesha film clip (it's hard to keep track of these pop stars these days? she certainly snuck up on me) upside-down crosses flashed all over here.. look at the scene she's in (if you can see such small pictures sorry) ..it's like some abandoned house.. where a girl might get taken to and i'm sure you can use your imagination on what happens on that mattress.. but look at her, she's on it displaying herself.. what message is this sending out there?

here's another picture from a sequence in that Kesha video, she sang about how "we're gonna die young, so just take a chance" (or some such..)

the eye in the pyramid here, from the same Kesha video.. is this all starting to tell a story or maybe are you a bit more curious as to what could be going on here? ...we see this is dozens and dozens of music videos..

this picture (above) from the ending sequence of that Kesha video, police were outside (notice all those bullet holes in the door) ..notice the eye in the pyramid on her backside? ..and she was telling people (singing to people) "we're gonna die young" ...is any of this good? ask yourself why it's being cranked out in such volume, we see it everywhere now. even bieber's throws the hand signs, gets himself a little owl tattoo and says "it's a secret" or he doesn't want to talk about it.. denies "being in the illuminati" (he's telling the truth, he's just an asset)

we've seen all this stuff before.. most people want to just label it as the whole "it's the illuminati" thing.. but there's a whole lot more to it..

..next time i'll post some associated material on how this tarot card depiction comes into play.. just enough to get across more about this "polarity encoding"

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You are all over the map here....with at least 100 different messages you are trying to convey in this one thread.

The satanic symbol of the hands is also a classic "rocker" sign. Things can have more than one meaning. It's also a popular sign for the Texas Longhorns. Doesn't surprise me that the sign is being given by those in the rock business....

Other times, images are simply chosen to be provocative and start buzz, especially in videos, which are, by their nature, advertisements. I doubt Rihanna or Kei$ha even have a clue who Baphomet is....

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

thanks for contributing to this and taking the time to explain the situation further. far be it from me to wave red flags at military folks but you seem to be taking what i'm saying with good humor.

I think what some of the respondents are trying to say, is that you didn't really lay out WHAT point you were trying to make in your OP. If I get you right, you are stating that a child's view of gender roles is based on what he observes in the home and in society (and that if denied some of that gender input, the child will be lacking in some way), but I think all folks are asking for, is a clearer definition of what you're trying to illustrate...your goal, if you will.

(what respondents?)
yeah i get you, but how does one 'come in for a landing'? this is something i need to circle and descend slowly upon..

you do 'get me right' but we can extrapolate it further.. it IS a mechanism for information-transfer (sorry to keep putting it this way) ..that's the difficulty here, "defining" it exactly as such, (it's more than a childs view of gender roles observed in the home as such), how does one define "morals, values, worldview, and more" in a word? (as we are trying to do here)

also what i'm getting at is this; the child in the home is also the human being on the planet.. do you know what i mean? ...we're always learning.. i'm not going to drop that whole 'children of the universe' rap on you.. but, umm, i'm struggling to express it in another way just now.. and the great 'teacher' in all this seems to focus our curriculum on male/female teachings, issues of light and dark, ...always balancing our inner sun and moon, if you get me?

...how kids grow up in a home environment is probably the best way to start looking at this, yeah.. and the two sun and moon influences around them (so to speak) the mom and dad.. and i refer to them as a sun and moon because that's a way to make them relatable to yet more 'parental' figures/guides/influences (the media, even social events, and so on) ..it comes down to how those two figures will contribute to the balancing of the younger units inner sun and moon ..it's a hard thing to explain here, that's why i use the example of a grandmother and a grandson..

only certain figures are able to easily 'get inside' the head and tinker/calibrate the others inner balance.. you know what i mean? ..you can also see variants of this when a mom might say "that's something you might want to ask your father about" (and vice versa) ...a lot of this is formulated in the home environment yeah, that's where the most prominent sun and moon figures are.. (see how this goes around in circles for a while yet)

another good insight into all this is single parent families, where one of the influences is lacking.. you start to see patterns emerge..

..the goal? ..the more i look at life through this lens (this polarity encoding) the more it makes sense. i'm just sharing what i think could open up new ways of thinking for other people..

My stepson now doesn't have a phone call threatening his future anymore either.

well, now it's something like a pregnancy test threatening his future if it's something he doesn't plan carefully for.. i'm not insinuating he's irresponsible in this way, if he's knocking back hot goth chicks it seems like the correct head is in charge, but if he's taught to see all this as 'having some fun' ...you can see where i'm going with this, right? ...you are the "sun" in his life.. you can impart values onto him in ways noone else will or can.. even that he's 18 y.o.. this is all i will say here

Our father was in the military, and we had plenty of male and female gender inputs and roles to witness. It still didn't keep my brother from being as gay as the day is long, while I'm straight as an arrow...so just something to consider for your theory.

well, that's not really surprising to me.. many non-military families with varied gender inputs have a gay child also.. i don't want to pry into your life, but maybe you could examine it yourself.. how does the relationship with you and your dad differ with that of your brother and his dad? ..did they clash on things when he grew up? did your brother rebel against a strong male influence? was your brother 'sensitive'? ..immediately these questions naturally spring to mind..

It is at least more valid data than a fictional character on an irreverent cartoon that is designed to incite outrageous emotions. (don't get me wrong, I think the creators are geniuses and make a great and topical show). But, I'm not so sure such an outrageous character is going to be the best example to illustrate your theory.

i'll address this in a future post (real vs. fictional) and specifically south park but have alluded to it previously here and other threads

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

A pregnancy would be a lot easier to deal with than being labeled a sex offender!
Of course, she's a "dancer" so I'm sure she is taking steps not to be pregnant from anyone....

but maybe you could examine it yourself.. how does the relationship with you and your dad differ with that of your brother and his dad? ..did they clash on things when he grew up? did your brother rebel against a strong male influence? was your brother 'sensitive'? ..immediately these questions naturally spring to mind..

Oh, I have examined this. Believe me. Looking back, hindsight is 20/20. To be honest, I think he's simply always had these inclinations. As a child, he'd pick a doll over a soldier as a toy. He'd hang around girls more than he would guys (likely because he had similar interests), etc. We both had the same relationship with our parents, I believe. True, my dad was deployed a lot, but didn't make me gay with his absence. Nor do I feel it is "wrong" that he is gay. I think he was simply born that way. Growing up, I didn't see it, but with hindsight, the clues were always there. No influences, no big key changes, just always was more like a girl in what he liked to do.

My own personal theory is a bit more spiritual. I think that we have a soul, and that soul goes through many incarnations. Sometimes male, sometimes female incarnations. I think that often, a soul "leans" one way more than another, so if a "female" soul is born into a male body, it manifests as "gay". Or, if someone's soul has no particular leaning, they may be "bi", etc. Again, just a theory, but I think it fits, especially when seeing how many gay women dress more masculine or gay men dress more feminine. Not a law or rule, but just a general trend.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

You are all over the map here....with at least 100 different messages you are trying to convey in this one thread.

..that's a compliment

The satanic symbol of the hands is also a classic "rocker" sign. Things can have more than one meaning. It's also a popular sign for the Texas Longhorns. Doesn't surprise me that the sign is being given by those in the rock business....

..these guys are all fans of the longhorns too, eh?
et tu pope?

Other times, images are simply chosen to be provocative and start buzz, especially in videos, which are, by their nature, advertisements. I doubt Rihanna or Kei$ha even have a clue who Baphomet is....

which begs the question, if they're not even "aware" of what's being advertised (as you put it)... are they really in charge? creative control, artistic integrity and all that? ..so i ask you, what were those images advertising then?

They might not know who or what "baphomet" is.. but Rihanna at least knows Jay-Z and some of the others.. and they have a pretty good idea of what the baphomet is all about..

"do what thou will" (written on the jacket)

there's Crowley (who penned the adage: Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law) you will notice the two forearms resembling "pillars" and the 'funny triangle hat' (that symbol is a whole study in itself) ..look at those two pillars in the picture of the tarot card in the previous post.. this is everywhere if you can recognise it, and it's all related, and it'll take many posts to describe it sufficiently
edit on 24-5-2013 by UNIT76 because: fix quote balloon

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Long time studier of Crowley here, very interesting person and life...granted plenty of major faults too of course, often recognized as "the most evil man" of his day... He was a grade A nutter alright...but he did live according to his own beliefs.

Heck, maybe all those folks are Satanists? Even if they are...so what? At least it is an honest religion (Do as thou will) and all of that. Personally, I think they're all a bunch of hooey and misinterpretations of ancient books that can't possibly relate to modern life where we don't sell our daughters or sacrifice innocents (all of which is in the Christian Bible, by the way, Old Testament, etc.), but hey, what do I know?

If you're trying to imply there is some kind of international Satanist cabal that is conspiring through all media and everything we see or do, to influence certain social behaviors, then that is a tall order. For starters, mass media sends out hundreds of DIFFERENT messages each minute. And while I could buy into an international cabal, any behavioral modification would likely be driven by commerce, not values.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

My own personal theory is a bit more spiritual. I think that we have a soul, and that soul goes through many incarnations. Sometimes male, sometimes female incarnations.

nice. i think you'll understand what this topic is trying to get at (when it's fleshed out more)

I think that often, a soul "leans" one way more than another, so if a "female" soul is born into a male body, it manifests as "gay".

who knows?
..but do you really think the universe makes mistakes like that? assuming that's what you meant? like some kind of filing error? (i think you said something about you don't see it as right or wrong, being gay) ..i won't dwell on how being gay kind of suggests 'not being able to have children' because the response is "oh, they can adopt, or IVF, or some other way" and i'd just have to say "..i don't agree with it" (..is this already a discussion happening in some other topic?)

i'd also have to ask.. if there were male and female bodies to incarnate into.. wouldn't that mean there were male and female roles to play? lessons to be learnt, etc? as far as you and i can tell, this has been the way for thousands of years, right? ...what's changed in the last 100 years or so? ..can we really put our finger on it yet?
(to me, what's changed is *us* ..our society.. the way we look at life.. the way we approach life.. i don't think this is what the universe planned for us, you know what i mean?)

Or, if someone's soul has no particular leaning, they may be "bi", etc. Again, just a theory, but I think it fits,

i see these more as human choices.. i don't know what to make of this 'soul leaning' because i'd naturally think the soul is 'male and female' qualities anyway? /shrug ...also in many of these gay relationships i see, one of them plays the role of the masculine and the other is more feminine, you know what i mean..?

it's really hard-coded (polarity encoding)

especially when seeing how many gay women dress more masculine or gay men dress more feminine. Not a law or rule, but just a general trend.

well yeah.. we know what eachother mean here i suspect? ..the sun is playing at being a moon and vice versa..
in the business world it's considered a reflection of power, in the bedroom it's the same thing..

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

if there were male and female bodies to incarnate into.. wouldn't that mean there were male and female roles to play? lessons to be learnt, etc? as far as you and i can tell, this has been the way for thousands of years, right? ...what's changed in the last 100 years or so? ..can we really put our finger on it yet?

I don't think the Universe is making a "mistake", I think it's simply all about experiencing as much as we wish to. Of course there are roles to play. But, if you learn both roles through different incarnations, then it is certainly more than you would as just one role, no? What has changed? Nothing. Homosexuality and bisexuality were pretty rampant in ancient times, especially in Rome and Greece, the founding civilizations forming the basis of the modern world.

i see these more as human choices

Have you asked a gay person if it was a choice? I used to think the same as you. But I've spoken to gay friends, and bi friends (not a ton, but likely more than the average guy has), and they mostly confirm it was not a choice, it simply is who they are. No more than being straight is a choice for me.

But, this thread is turning into a dialogue, so I'll bow out for a bit, and see if any others contribute.

edit on 24-5-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Long time studier of Crowley here, very interesting person and life...granted plenty of major faults too of course, often recognized as "the most evil man" of his day... He was a grade A nutter alright...but he did live according to his own beliefs.

ok, so i reckon you know a thing or two.. i'd have to ask, since you mention he had faults, and call him a 'nutter' was 'his living to his beliefs' such a good thing?
..do as thou will.. you're a military guy, and you know there's a reason you can't just go off shooting a gun at anything you want (do as thou will) ..i hope this makes some sense?

the "inner work" Crowley did was of a different kind.. here's a picture of the "lam" being Crowley says he made contact with, (which apparently inspired him to write a certain book)

..does this all seem to be going in a certain direction?

Heck, maybe all those folks are Satanists? Even if they are...so what? At least it is an honest religion (Do as thou will) and all of that. Personally, I think they're all a bunch of hooey and misinterpretations of ancient books that can't possibly relate to modern life where we don't sell our daughters or sacrifice innocents (all of which is in the Christian Bible, by the way, Old Testament, etc.), but hey, what do I know?

..yeah same.. what do i know?
(1 thes 5:21) ..i do think what you've said just there kind of goes around in circles a bit, don't you think? ..satanism being an "honest" religion and all that? ..doing what you want is an acceptable creed to live by? ..if your superior officer took that attitude to the hilt it'd start to have an impact on your life, wouldn't it? ..it's important that people don't allow themselves to be ruled by their desires.

hypothetically speaking, who keeps satan in line? is there some diabolical grandmother that can wring his ear?
the whole 'satan' (lucifer light bearer, knowledge bringer) is the story of acting without thinking, being given power without having the balanced mind to wield it.. again, it all comes back to this "imbalance" ..in the story they were all punished (man, woman and snake) ..if they became like 'gods' how could that be so?

many would have us believe the snake now instructs "in secret" ..even though our eyes are supposedly 'open'

If you're trying to imply there is some kind of international Satanist cabal that is conspiring through all media and everything we see or do, to influence certain social behaviors, then that is a tall order. For starters, mass media sends out hundreds of DIFFERENT messages each minute. And while I could buy into an international cabal, any behavioral modification would likely be driven by commerce, not values.

yes, the secret instructors.. it's not hard to sketch a rough outline of all this, is it?
i'm sure you've hashed this out in other topics..?
i'd say for the most part, it's pantomime.. (all those prominent figures at bohemian grove for example)
i would suggest the people who 'set all that up' in the first place are probably who we want to focus on

when you're talking about outdated old-testament stuff that doesn't mean anything, i'd just mention that even fairy tales have morals, you know what i mean? ..we're talking about methods of influencing people, controlling them..getting them to behave a certain way..

i think these 'messages' you mention, going out by the hundreds, play a part..

and values dictate commerce
..like how there was a time when people would value something 'made in america'?
money influenced the decline of those values, sure..
but the 'values' of those who shifted all the labor overseas in the first place seems to be *the* contributing factor, wouldn't you say?

..i think the people behind all this are a lot smarter and better organized than you and i.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

cool, yeah, thanks for contributing. (i've just realized hours have gone by, it's daylight outside, lucky it's saturday)

maybe we'll get into this another time..

I don't think the Universe is making a "mistake", I think it's simply all about experiencing as much as we wish to. Of course there are roles to play. But, if you learn both roles through different incarnations, then it is certainly more than you would as just one role, no? What has changed? Nothing. Homosexuality and bisexuality were pretty rampant in ancient times, especially in Rome and Greece, the founding civilizations forming the basis of the modern world.

to me; this is like saying it's an adaption, an improvement, an advanced model
..two heads are better than one?

improvements tend to catch-on ..i could ask why this doesn't express naturally (hermaphrodite) or emotionally (as androgeny) like the associated spiritual concept that humanity is improving, learning through reincarnation, it doesn't seem to work out in the real world?

if they're not "mistakes" and they're not "improvements" ..what are they? because i think this is linked to how you go on to say "experiencing as much as we wish to" (we're coming back to this "do what thou will" thing again..)

..if these are just "experiences" ..and they're transcending 'the norm' ...what are they all about? ..can we put them into a larger meaningful context?

..what i mean is, i see someone like Neil Patrick Harris and his 'boyfriend' adopting a baby.. what is this "teaching" humanity? ..to overcome prejudice?.. or you can 'do what you want'?

..if it were just a matter of making sure every child had a nice home the whole adoption scene, foster scene would be different, schools would be different, the food made for kids would be different, etc etc.. life would be different, you know what i mean? ..that would be the lesson for humanity, wouldn't it?

when i'm asking about changes these days.. you mention rome and greece (foundations of the modern world).. i get it.. but something obviously happened in between those times and say 1950's america.. i'm going to take a stab in the dark here and suggest "christianity" had something to do with all that..

some interesting opposing elements shaping up in this conversation

Have you asked a gay person if it was a choice? I used to think the same as you. But I've spoken to gay friends, and bi friends (not a ton, but likely more than the average guy has), and they mostly confirm it was not a choice, it simply is who they are. No more than being straight is a choice for me.

well, i did aim that particular part of my response at the part where you were talking about "bisexual" people specifically.. (sorry if i wasn't clear when i said "i see these as human choices") but if i was pressed on the matter i suppose i would lump the two together (gay/bi) ..to me, being bisexual just reeks of hedonism (and is a choice)

..the response comes across as- "straight" doesn't mean anything? ..doesn't hold any intrinsic value.. can be 'transcended' even?

why are you "straight" then? you say there's no choice in the matter? think about it
are YOU and I wrong or are your gay friends wrong? (we can't all be right on this) ..and i won't say they're "wrong" per se, what i will say is "their suns and moons and a little out of whack"

..i knew some gay people when i was younger and knew some as i grew older, yeah, not all of them would describe themselves as being born that way, despite what people like gaga say. i think one of the cast of Sex and the City came out recently, citing it as a 'choice' and immediately came under fire from the velvet mafia (because she wasn't born that way)

when it comes to individual people in their circumstances i can't really say.. only that life and destiny ought to play a role there. personally, most of the gay people i've known were sneaky and hedonistic but i'm sure many straight people are too.

the thing that defines people as 'gay' is that they have sex with the same gender. if it's about love, you can still 'love' someone and not have sex with them (it's called marriage) ..there's a choice in there.. and they're going to say to me "no" they can't love that person and -not- have sex with them.. so it's about sex, right?

...pedophiles probably say the same thing.. i'm not putting gays and pedo's on the same footing, i'm just saying it makes it very easy for one to shut down a conversation by claiming they were born a certain way.

..really? they're absolutely certain the events in their life, their formulative years couldn't possibly have had some bearing in the matter? very early sun and moon encoding, parental influences, etc..

are extreme religious fundamentalists "born that way"?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
back to some examples of the "polarity encoding"

THE BIRDMAN OF ALCATRAZ
the story of a man called Robert Stroud. strong female influence (mother)
crime: killing a man who assaulted a prostitute (in defence of a woman)
goes on to discover cures for many bird diseases while in solitary confinement. an interesting aside here is how a bird (can) represent a (human) soul- so he works on his own soul and heals himself.
it's not that every prisoner who does such a thing is doing such a thing (as i'm suggesting) but -this- particular man did those things and the story how it is then told to more people is also part of the larger work.

EXPENDABLES part 1
..too much for a brief synopsis.. i'll watch it again soon and do a write-up here

some more on the NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET movies
-the mythology of the movie reveals Freddy Kruger is the 'bastard son of a 100 maniacs' ..supposedly fathered by the inmates of a psych. ward when a nurse was accidently locked in over a weekend. this is what i was trying to describe with the Eric Cartman family portrait.. the multiple fathers represented by mount rushmore..
there is a lot of misogyny in the Freddy Kruger movies.

DOCTOR STRANGELOVE
ok, do you remember the rant by the crazy general? ..specifically the parts where he's talking about "denying women his seed"

ZECHARIAH SITCHIN, (MASONRY)
a strange one.. the footage of sitchin in the masonic ceremony.. walking down the aisle with his masonic brother.. (or is that husband?) ..many say masonry is like a tree-house for big boys (no girls allowed) i know there's eastern star, job's daughters, rainbow girls, etc.. but you don't see them in the lodge proper do you? ..i'll leave it for another time the accusations of the worship of the phallus, the OTO connections, sex magick, etc.. extreme male encoding. (satanic marriage?) Dave Chapelle made allegations about black men being made to wear dresses by the upper members. I've also seen pictures of Rudy Guliani in drag on more than one occasion.
there is something to all this and it has to do with how the 'sun' and 'moon' are balanced.

MARRIED WITH CHILDREN
the children of Al and Peg Bundy. the boy (bud) a weak, spineless character.. the girl, a man-eater, an 'empowered' female. the parents made them or should i say laid out the path for their encoding (yes, these are "just" TV characters) ..that's the whole rub here, people will just encode themselves without appropriate guides (parents, people who care) there are influences everywhere (TV, etc)

it's not all "illuminati" stuff, really..

most of the people doing this (making the TV shows, etc) don't really realize what they're doing. eg: Trey Parker and Matt Stone. (South Park) they're happy to have the platform, they're also in a way 'selected' to do it because they already have the 'correct' mindset in the first place. they are not going to say anything that will end up in a larger movement of people who might upset the established way of things.

it just happens "naturally" that they go on to make a humorous family photo for Cartman (the mount rushmore pic) because it's a natural symbolic way to express what to them is just a gag. but it has a much deeper meaning and not everyone will "get" that. one has to be 'initiated' into the knowledge, or be able to 'read' and interpret many things.. there are multiple layers to almost everything you are seeing and/or doing

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

here's a picture of the tattoo artwork of Joe Rogan (UFC commentator, radio talk show host)
you will note the eye in the pyramid. you know what it represents.
in this way, it can be interpreted as a "male" type of symbolism.

now watch and listen to this 30-40 second clip of Joe Rogan..

..and this is all starting to coalesce together, isn't it?

"there's going to be problems with having men and women living together" he says...
of course there is.. especially if you're one of these extreme male-encoded misogynists

let's flip this a little.. just a little..

the 'empowered' female shown here..
"not my type" is all i can say..
i see this girl and i think of trinity from the matrix, i imagine this "type" of girl attending a rally, is vocal about certain issues, etc..
all essence of femininity has been stripped/removed from her.. save the red lips.. a subtle reminder
edit on 27-5-2013 by UNIT76 because: it works both ways

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

only certain figures are able to easily 'get inside' the head and tinker/calibrate the others inner balance.. you know what i mean?

example: a "sugar daddy" and a "princess"

remember this picture?

the two pillars, Boaz and Jachin.. they represent strength and beauty... they are MALE and FEMALE encodings... the man is strength, women are attracted to power.. the woman is beauty, men are attracted to beauty (well, it's not *me* who is presenting the polarity encoding in this manner, it's those who have presented it in this way.. this is to be found in esoteric teachings, freemasonry and other initiation by degrees, modern psychology, et al) ie: THE CONTROLLERS

..it all uses variants of this polarity encoding
EVERYTHING

..that's why you're also seeing it in the tarot there (a supposed bastion of feminine knowledge)

HUSBAND + WIFE (sun and moon)
"what value is a good wife..? she is worth more than rubies" - Proverbs 31:10
(Jesus also speaks of the importance of women)

..my current favorite example of how this plays out today

Katy Perry's mom and dad.. [Katy Perry is a whole study in itself]

these are my girlfriends words when i asked her to describe the people in the pic (she didn't know who they were at the time, and i only asked her to "describe" the people..)
the woman - (looks like) "a president's wife" (think "kardashian mom", etc)
the man - (looks like) "a screaming queer" (i never expected her to say that
)

i love my girl
she was SO correct. ...she's hardly a tinfoil hat wearer but she immediately and intuitively recognizes "stuff" when she sees it

both of these parents are new-agers [a link would've been nice here, eh?] and have *cough* done the inner work *cough* of balancing their polarities to become a complete human being *cough* ...what they have done is almost become what the other is!? (..they went too far)

hehe... "presidents wife" (..an extreme male-encoded woman almost always has short hair)
it's chinatown

edit on 13-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: fixed something

i'll keep adding to this thread as time goes by, trying to expand on earlier posts (such as now, with the tarot card) ...and the expendables movie pt. 1 needs doing yet.. this is all cordon bleu tinfoil stuff folks
edit on 13-6-2013 by UNIT76 because: there's something about tinfoil

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
TINFOIL LEVEL: ALPHA

more *insights* into polarity encoding ..here's a comment from a member called pinocchio, in this post, they are discussing freemasonry (funnily enough)

..i know all the information in this topic is scattered and jumbled everywhere and makes no cohesive sense, it's too difficult for me to structure it like that, and the information is just needed in your subconscious, you will start to have the effects of it percolate into your conscious thinking at first, recognizing this "polarity encoding" when you see it, if you study it you can get to the point where you can go beyond recognizing and start to influence things.. unfortunately making this info freely available allows "bad" people to exploit it, but they first have to *understand* it.. hehe, and i'm pretty sure those kinds of folks will look at all this, ignore it, then move on to something else... there is enough info in the thread so far to sketch-out the big picture.. now consider this comment, and follow the link above if you want more context, i've underlined the more significant parts below, but read it all

HIRAM ABIF IS PRONOUNCED: HAREM ABOVE!

Not a place one can get to so easily... This delves deeply into the subconscious mind. It has but one query... "know thyself!"...

Ninth degree teaches uninitiated folk the nine no no's. bully coward liar thief drunkard whore proud beggar joker

Fourteenth degree teaches uninitiated folk a tenth no no. traitor!

The fourth degree teaches geometry... A being supreme in size and shape. Thus its likely that with fear one concludes silently as if secret to delve in unto the sacred rule of geometry. This shape is classic... "Draw the line!" And that is the point! Wherein this lesson abides is in the comedy of the golden calf. gold/yellow is the color of fear! The calf is grown yet young, hence calf. Aka bully!

Those who seek to know a woman are mettlesome and perverted. Knowthyself... gaotu will raise to the harem above.

Do not be like the three idiots who killed Hiram. Moreso...

the eighteenth draws it justification from the Bible. "Do not suffer a witch to live" up for interpretations. but mainly a man who stands up to woman. He dares to cross the line. she is as a rose. The degree teaches the science of nature. Meaning he wanted it... naturally. men are sometimes the lowest of the low.

I'm gonna stop now. . Because I love my ATSians enough to let them experience for themselves. From 0 degree to 33rd...

cruel jokes. Faith's sense of humor. ~Pinocchio...

unfortunately i can't really comment further on these, i'm not a mason, but those insights were apparently triggered from something nestled all the way into the 18th and other degrees of (probably scottish right) freemasonry.. and if you're reading this whole topic, you saw how in a similar way, more "polarity encoding" was in the tarot card... ...know thyself, the inner self, where the great balancing work can be done

this is the most basic level of 90% of all the TV, media programming. if you "crack" this field of study you can balance your own polarities and go on to help others balance theirs.. the best thing is, you don't even have to so much "talk about" problems and drag things out in that way (going to a 'shrink', having a 'couch trip', to borrow from the lingo) ...it can all start by "somehow" getting a person to watch a particular movie, you know what i mean? ..that's what the programmers are having us do anyway (watch their movies).. the thing is, a lot of movies are released to coincide with societal events (you know what i'm talking about) this is how and why their programming is so effective.. you can use their own programming against them if you know what to pick and choose..

anyway.. heal self, heal other (if possible)

you will get your rewards for doing this.. the good deed is its own reward, we are rewarded by creating a better world.. (....slowly)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
..amazing really, please consider this.

i'm about to post another comment by pinocchio, i'm not going to parse it like the previous one, just a massive jumble of words, but dear reader, you will diligently pore over that text to extract the info if you are still on the fence and having read this much... i'll highlight some of the more obvious references

reply to post by shells4u The "Cup Of The Lord Our God", more commonly known as Grail but better clarified by the Spanish term "Mujeres" which reads in English "woman" is what the cup represents. High and mighty on the right. Seated next to the holy spirit (flag/banner) of their respective lord. The would be ruler of such a prize is nothing short of crowned figure who rules with a scepter. The crown is his mind and the scepter is his index finger which points out all of faults and failures as well as her glories. The broken pillar is the woman in all her glory at the mercy of man. Strong like a rock and perfect like a pillar but broken by her man. The bough is the sensitivity and softness of the woman. A delicate creature meant to be cared for. in the altar is the Bible. It represents lifes lessons but also jahbulon... which is pronounced you bow in. the star is representative of mortal man's priorities. Flag/country and woman. He upholds and she reigns and serves. Mujeres is a corrupted Latin compound word phrase... mugge which pronounced Mooh is mug as in coffee mug with Rex (king) added thereon. Thus mugge-rex is cup of the king. Also... the term for man in Spanish is "hombres" two words= wwomb king

the pillar also has other meanings, but yeah, we'll work with these pieces of info.. the woman broken by the man is ALSO the inner feminine polarity within a man, and he or others can break that down

a delicate creature to be cared for.. well, in (it's true) nature yes.. but hell hath no fury *wink* ..the delicate creature to be cared for is your inner feminine polarity, who in turn keeps the masculine polarity in check

she reigns and serves indeed

now think of our little cartoon example of Eric Cartman back at the start of all this... with his ABSENT MALE encoding.... now consider this, if you go back to the topic i got this from (page 6 here, www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=16541011#pid16541011) and read the exchange between a member called 'undo' and the member 'pinnochio' (who's text i am quoting here now) ...now pay attention to what is happening there... we have one member trying to be nice and asking questions more than making accusations, and we have pinnochio responding to him in a cryptic manner, pay attention to who is lonely but still creating the barriers for themselves and maybe does not realise that, and who is the one extending the bridge, trying to heal... now which one is supposed to be the 'freemason' again? ..are you suprised? ...and masonry claims it 'makes good men better' ...

...now consider masonry is a male only institution... remember when i mentioned that 'tree-house' earlier? (..no girls allowed)

..i wonder what i'll be posting in here next?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join