It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you change the world in 24 hours?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The entire point of this is to not harm others stop doing what you don't want done to yourself.

I thought I made that clear in the OP, this is what the basis of this is all about it's the only way it can work if we can get the soldiers to not point there guns at who they are told to & we stop using there money, if enough of us stand together then it will be enough, when the government send in there people to start rioting we stop the rioters and if at that point we can stop them with as much force as they are using on us then that will be enuf to stop them when the mafia killed that judge by blowing the bridge up public opinion was so huge that the police that were taking the mafias money to protect them told the mafia that they were on there own and would not help them and thats why a lot of the mafia were arrested because public opinion is enough to change things good can overcome bad.

The government used 120 youths to start the Tottenham riots which spread through britain using other cointelpro operatives there were guys turning up in balaclavas parking there cars in car parks through various towns and going into the towns causing these riots with the help of the media and social networking they controlled the riots and the publics thinking, the 4 police officers that executed the guy had there guns all pointing at him when they ambushed him and they said he raised his gun at them even though he was going to kill someone else he had no issues with the officers and was used as a starting point for the riots this is how the world works im currently trying to find a TV program that said every terroist acton in the world was CIA controlled.

The government told the public that they would introduce facial recognition cameras but one of the first ones in england was installed in Leicster Square station 11 years previous.

I understand that there are more awake people now aware of how the world is being controlled by the few, this is the only good thing that has come out of the internet and the only way to unite everyone is to get behind one goal of acting good there is no other way of beating these people I guarantee you have a look at all the people who have been killed promoting peace over the years this is the one thing they cannot beat and they have no way of fighting it,

Yeah I stopped 3 quakes in april 2011, Italy and Spain on the 11th and Memphis on the 22nd but they went back a month later and done the spanish and joplin disasters ths is when they asked me to join them,
I don't know if they have been playing me or not I truly don't but by the looks of how this thread wasn't pushed everywhere by them I'm going to have to think they don't want me to do this, so if you know what happens to people like me that stand up against them then you will realise at how stupid I am being by trying to help others again that don't quite see that we all can be equal.

I'm not no hypocrite I just see the world how it should be and if me not standing up against these people and willing to risk my life doesn't show you that then maybe I don't want the world to change as what do any of us have left?
edit on 23-5-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

'Seeing the world how it should be' means that you are seeing a construct of your own bias and judgement, which holds no reality. Stop clouding your vision with your judgements of what 'should' and 'shouldn't' be, of what is 'good' and what is 'bad', and see it for what it is. You will have to transcend morals if you are to ever find true peace and happiness that is not depended on the condition of the world.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Too many shy people for this 2 happen.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ
reply to post by jinni73

'Seeing the world how it should be' means that you are seeing a construct of your own bias and judgement, which holds no reality. Stop clouding your vision with your judgements of what 'should' and 'shouldn't' be, of what is 'good' and what is 'bad', and see it for what it is. You will have to transcend morals if you are to ever find true peace and happiness that is not depended on the condition of the world.

But i'm free of the system I just make use of it when needed but I don't contribute to it, I know i'm conditioned but nowhere near as much as others,
how many of you would do something that you thought would get you killed in order to help people on the other side of the world that would never even know you helped them, our lifes paths are different

seeing the world as fair isn't a bias of anyones judgement

what is good and bad then or do they not exist becasue we are talking about this plane of existence where they do exist, if there are words then everyone must have an interpretation of them whats your interpretation of good?bad Harry?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Good is the opposite of bad and bad is the opposite of good. Neither are real. They are only constructs of our minds and our limited beliefs.

Seeing what is instead of what 'should be' will allow you to live in the moment and make each action a compassionate one. Compassion is not good, neither is it bad. It's just what works, based on the model of what each human being wants to experience (happiness, peace, joy, acceptance).

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ
reply to post by jinni73

Good is the opposite of bad and bad is the opposite of good. Neither are real. They are only constructs of our minds and our limited beliefs.

Seeing what is instead of what 'should be' will allow you to live in the moment and make each action a compassionate one. Compassion is not good, neither is it bad. It's just what works, based on the model of what each human being wants to experience (happiness, peace, joy, acceptance).

Then why do we experience pain? we have no proof that we are a spirit no proof theres a god so surely its all relative to now as thats the only thing we can understand, and how is it right to manipulate someones free will.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

actually it doesn't matter as i guess nothing matters.
edit on 28-5-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

And that, my friend, is the absolute truth.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
OP Reeelaaax Partner *wink* huhuhuhuuu!

As Bruce Lee said:

On the power of the fluid: Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join