Can you change the world in 24 hours?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

Originally posted by Hopechest
War or the threat of war is the only way to achieve peace.

Love will never, in a million years, get you it.

And diseases or threat of death is the only way to maintain health

BTW 1984 was a warning not an instruction manual.

However, the OP is far to optimistic. To change the world you have to change the way people think and that takes time. Plus we are facing the fact that these a the top are already putting more money and resources into altering the way people think and view the world than any of us in the general population has. So unless we change the way the people at the top think or out maneuver them there is very little hope since they profit from the problems of the world.

we have gone way past 1984 its just that people do not realise it.

your right about the only way to change is get people to think differently thats what i thought this was about.
the way society is controlled is to divide us and get us to exchange our labour for bits of paper

this is why i'm suggesting we stop doing to others what we don't want done to ourselves and to stop using money once we all understand this and the politicians and armies understand whats going on and how wrong everything is we then go over to a fairer way which is to go to work for 2 hours a day or whatever we all decide this is just a starting point its going to have to be worked out obviously there are far more smarter people on the planet than me but the problem is that they are all controlled,

We all get to work it out once everyone understands what the world is all about, once the free energy devices come out and the cures for the diseases come out if we heal the world then we can change the world, to many people have died trying to change it for all of you some people know the truth and just keep quiet.

The illuminati or whatever they want to call themselves asked me to join them about 3 years ago most people take there riches and sell there beliefs out as they didn't feel they could fight them, as it's so hard trying to wake people up, I haven't and i've carried on fighting them or at least trying to show them that they are wrong!
I know there are a load of people in the illuminati who don't believe in what the illumed ones are doing but were too scared to refuse.

You would not believe how powerful these people are and the tools they have got in order to be able to control us and we are going to need the poeple on the inside to realise that what is going on needs to change

Just one by one is all it will take, if someone doesn't do something then this will end up very bad for pretty much every single human being on this planet we have nothing to lose and freedom to gain but its so hidden from you that you do not see it. so all i ask is do you want world peace then if the answer is yes then all you have to do is want it, we do not fight we do not hurt anyone if anyone starts trouble you sit on them this should be the police and armies job we stop hurting each other as you will always find its not normally the persons fault its more than always a sympton of the conditioning that we have gone through.
edit on 17-5-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Originally posted by jinni73
absolutely but we don't even have to give all we have to do is stop doing to others what we don't want done to ourselves.

start telling people.
its not hard to link to this thread on your facebook or send an email out even reword it as long as the message is the same it doesn't matter

I also think meditation is going to be a key piece in this just to show you what 60 people can do
www.nytimes.com...

Yes, meditation and prayer can have affects, i do not deny this. What you posted is very interesting and I even made a thread about this before [link], however Action (What you Do, Be in the moment) is very important.

If you see someone starving and you have a piece of bread, you can meditate on them having food or you can actually HELP in that very moment by giving them the food. The ACTION creates DIRECT EXPERIENCE and that is very powerful.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yep live in the now, but lets all be able to live in it and not just a few hey, the only way to change this is to get the idea out there and then we can help everyone

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

me is foolish to have expected something else

by the way your "love" is nothing more than compulsive and obsessive attachment. You always brag about how a mother can die for her children and its the best thing. Allow me to disagree, it is not a surge of an unknown invisible and powerful energy called love that allow that but the simple fear of losing what you dear most, which without it would make your life meaningless because you depended on it to keep going. Obsessive and excessive attachment, nothing else. So your global love is a fraud and aint gonna do #. Btw you can keep it.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Present the universe with something it must take notice of. Then cut a deal with the architect to add your own piece of "mind". Doesn't take that long once your on notice.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by _damon

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by jinni73

by the way your "love" is nothing more than compulsive and obsessive attachment. You always brag about how a mother can die for her children and its the best thing. Allow me to disagree, it is not a surge of an unknown invisible and powerful energy called love that allow that but the simple fear of losing what you dear most, which without it would make your life meaningless because you depended on it to keep going. Obsessive and excessive attachment, nothing else. So your global love is a fraud and aint gonna do #. Btw you can keep it.

What you are saying COULD be true, but it isn't 100% of the time.

If a mother is willing to give up her life for her children, that doesn't automatically mean it is just an obsessive attachment. It could come from out of pure Protection - wanting her offspring to live on and therefore protecting them even if it causes her to give up her own life.

Some people say...

Love is protecting others....

Some say...

Love is caring for others...

Some say...

Love is appreciating others...

Some say...

Love is unconditionally accepting others...

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

What do you mean we are not all equal, your telling me a 1% difference doesn't make us equal.

Why are you limiting your definition of "equal" to strictly biological terms?

We are different because..

I can spell "laymens" and you can't.
I have different length hair than you.
I live somewhere different than you.
I am older than you (good guess).
I have abilities you don't.
I have a different family.
I have different ideas to you.
I eat different food to you.
I believe different things to you.
I have seen different things to you.

Shall I go on?......OK, one more....

I also have a bigger box than you that has only two sides but with infinite posibilities.

I suggest you travel the world and come back and tell us how your ideas would work for ALL humans.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Give me 24 very specific and unsolvable kills of 24 very specific people, and access to the mainstream media for the after-marketing campaign, and in 24 minutes I can initiate a progression that will dramatically change the world for the better. That change will be good for 24 months (or so) and it'll be up to the rest of you to build on that change.

Yes, I can guarantee that this would work, but only if the right 24 people are selected and the kills happen at the exact same moment.
edit on 5/17/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

and how would you make that happen? by what means? Got me curious.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by _damon
reply to post by jinni73

Damon I'm sure you love eating all the poisons and dying at least 50% of the way through your life.

are you honestly telling me that you don't want to live in a world that you are free and educated to the maximum of your potential there's no fear no hate the way society works now is absolute brainwashing at its very worst subliminal images ultra low frequencies, fcuk your even told suicide bombers are religious everything you know is wrong,

and i will add you wouldn't have a choice if this takes hold you would fall into it because it would sweep away all the anger thats in people, and it looks like you could do with it

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

What do you mean we are not all equal, your telling me a 1% difference doesn't make us equal.

Why are you limiting your definition of "equal" to strictly biological terms?

We are different because..

I can spell "laymens" and you can't.
I have different length hair than you.
I live somewhere different than you.
I am older than you (good guess).
I have abilities you don't.
I have a different family.
I have different ideas to you.
I eat different food to you.
I believe different things to you.
I have seen different things to you.

Shall I go on?......OK, one more....

I also have a bigger box than you that has only two sides but with infinite posibilities.

I suggest you travel the world and come back and tell us how your ideas would work for ALL humans.

it doesn't matter about spelling cos your brain only works in symbols, and yes we all have different experiences but we are all brainwashed we can all do whatever we want but just without the poisons fear and control.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
We are all One consciousness. On the outside we may look different, but the body is only a vehicle, an impermanent tool. Strip away all biased thoughts, limited beliefs, unfulfilled desires, and repressed emotions and what is left is the infinite freedom of Love. We are all this, and we each have the infinite potential to change everything. All we have to do is wake up.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarryTZ
We are all One consciousness. On the outside we may look different, but the body is only a vehicle, an impermanent tool. Strip away all biased thoughts, limited beliefs, unfulfilled desires, and repressed emotions and what is left is the infinite freedom of Love. We are all this, and we each have the infinite potential to change everything. All we have to do is wake up.
[

You physically cannot kill anyone do you not know about remote viewers? and even if you did manage to kill whoever needs killing you would then become the same as the scum who now control this planet do you not think the rockerfellers would be dead by now if they didn't have people who could see the future, this is also how you can tell ben fulford is working for a lesser illuminati family who are having a private battle between each other to control the world even though fulford doesn't know about this.

but try waking people up I would look at the people on this site or a site similar to this as the most awake, most people are brainwashed into hearing the word conspiracy and switching there attention to something else,

most of the members on this site don't really have much idea of whats really going on i just wanted to see the reaction of what these words would do. I mainly wanted to see if the elites would get this and get there trolls and put it everywhere but they didn't so that hopefully shows me they don't want this out there but you still see the conditioning of some who replied on here as a massive barrier, you see the brainwashing in effect in how they cannot understand they should live without illness or suffering, get rid of money you get rid of so many crimes then you change the food and get rid of the pollution (I worked out how to fix global warming 7 years ago last year they released the concept to scrubbing the air clean) if i worked out how to fix it do you not think the elites had it worked out before it came up as an issue,if they are affected by it they fix it you can see this in action when the rich were dying from tb and paid for the sewers to be installed in england as the government didn't have enough money back in 1856 2 years later the rich put their money into it and that was that.

people just don't want to be free or maybe they are so brainwashed they would rather worry about somebodies spelling mistakes

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

Don't get involved with conspiracies and other rubbish. They aren't important and they are based on people's ignorance and fear. All you must do is be compassionate to every person, regardless of their past. Do you honestly believe that those people we label 'scum' think of themselves as scum? If they do, it is only because of what other people say about them.

~Judge not, and neither condemn, for what you condemn you will someday become.~

Your judgements show that you are just as conditioned as anyone else...

edit on 20-5-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That is one hell of a big crappy diaper to change. I don't think it can be accomplished in 24 hours.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

If everyone said that, what would change?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

In twenty four years maybe we can change it, not in twenty four hours. I know, I am being a little too sensible. I think we should try to gradually change the world for the better though. How is the question, for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

reply to post by jinni73

Don't get involved with conspiracies and other rubbish. They aren't important and they are based on people's ignorance and fear. All you must do is be compassionate to every person, regardless of their past. Do you honestly believe that those people we label 'scum' think of themselves as scum? If they do, it is only because of what other people say about them.

~Judge not, and neither condemn, for what you condemn you will someday become.~

Your judgements show that you are just as conditioned as anyone else...

edit on 20-5-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

well they have tried to kill me

As for not judging where on earth do you get that type of thinking from I understand a lot of stuff in far greater detail than most of the other people on the planet I understand how we are conditioned from birth I understand that the elite torture their kids so they won't have any empathy for others, so I know its not exactly there fault but theres a difference between right and wrong, brainwashing, murdering, starving and poisoning the entire population just so they can have control over all of us surely in anyones book is the polar opposite to right, and if you want to try and tell me that that way of thinking is wrong then you have some severe issues my friend

If its a god that has told you to think this way then I do feel sorry for you, you need to learn to listen to your heart and not what your told to think as your heart tells you whats right and wrong not a book.

Not getting involved with conspiracies was not my choice, would you of wanted me to ignore the dream I had and looked on and watched the scum kill thousands of innocent people in Memphis, and had I been a bit more faithful I should of been able to stop the japan quake as well as all I did was tell a few people in the pub the night before the disaster.

Do you think I should of looked on and watched thousands of people die in Memphis and just thought ill love the people that are killing innocent people who can't defend themselves.

Come on man you can wake up stop defending evil.

you have to realise whats going on if you can't its pointless trying to turn peoples words against them. please educate yourself as this is the reason we are all brainwashed a great site to start off on is educate-yourself.org this is all about the health cures that have been hidden from us

and im not saying kill them so how much compassion am i meant to have for them. they are murderers and just because i stopped them murdering more people they try and kill me for that and now im in the wrong

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

In twenty four years maybe we can change it, not in twenty four hours. I know, I am being a little too sensible. I think we should try to gradually change the world for the better though. How is the question, for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Look these people have total control over this planet the only way of changing it is to do it overnight, they are not going to relinquish there control have a look at whats happening to Obama now he has changed sides, just like JFK and Lincoln watch what they do to him if they can't get him impeached which they will. they will just execute him all the governments are controlled by these people the churches are controlled all of the businesses the scientists the doctors the education syllabus is set by them I can tell you stuff but maybe most of you will never wake up. this is why all you have to do is WANT to change the world

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

well they have tried to kill me

As for not judging where on earth do you get that type of thinking from I understand a lot of stuff in far greater detail than most of the other people on the planet I understand how we are conditioned from birth I understand that the elite torture their kids so they won't have any empathy for others, so I know its not exactly there fault but theres a difference between right and wrong, brainwashing, murdering, starving and poisoning the entire population just so they can have control over all of us surely in anyones book is the polar opposite to right, and if you want to try and tell me that that way of thinking is wrong then you have some severe issues my friend

Wrong and right are subjective. From an objective standpoint all that is occurring is subatomic particles reacting with other subatomic particles. However I understand what you mean.

I would like for you to explain to me what benefit comes from judging others. Does the act of judging somehow fix the issues? I think not, and in fact believe it is what got us into this mess in the first place. We are all One, and therefore you are only judging yourself. And may I remind you that you are just as much responsible for that which you are blaming on 'elitists', because you are doing nothing to remedy the situation. If you were actually interested in helping, you wouldn't be wasting your time complaining on a forum.

You are not the only person that is aware of what governments and higher-class individuals do to control the populous. There are so many '# the system' anarchists that it's not even funny anymore. That mindset is not helping, but hurting the rest of society. It adds only violence, prejudice and intolerance.

I'm not saying I agree with all the injustice that is happening in the world; quite the contrary. What I am saying, however, is that your judgmental attitude is extremely hypocritical, and only adds to the bull# in the world. If you want to help, be compassionate to everyone, whether you see them as deserving or not. Trying to fix violence with more violence is highly nonsensical and I would advise you to avoid trying. Your anger is no different than their anger, your vengefulness is no different from their vengefulness, and your hate is no different from their hate. Right now, I see you no differently than you see those poor misguided people you label as 'scum'.

If its a god that has told you to think this way then I do feel sorry for you, you need to learn to listen to your heart and not what your told to think as your heart tells you whats right and wrong not a book.

I do agree, we should follow our hearts, not some skewed text which has gone through thousands of years of mistranslation and misinterpretation.
Dogmatic religious beliefs are a sure sign of stupidity as are dogmatic atheistic beliefs. Beliefs are just that, beliefs. They are only ideas which arise out of ones biased, one-sided opinion, and hold their existence only in self-sustenance. They bring you not closer to truth, but farther away from it.

Not getting involved with conspiracies was not my choice, would you of wanted me to ignore the dream I had and looked on and watched the scum kill thousands of innocent people in Memphis, and had I been a bit more faithful I should of been able to stop the japan quake as well as all I did was tell a few people in the pub the night before the disaster.

Are you claiming you could have stopped an earthquake?

Do you think I should of looked on and watched thousands of people die in Memphis and just thought ill love the people that are killing innocent people who can't defend themselves.

Yes, that is what I think. Do what you can to minimize such disasters, and heal all fear with love. You cannot solve problems with violence and hate, as you can clearly see by taking one look at the state of the planet.

Come on man you can wake up stop defending evil.

I am doing no such thing.

you have to realise whats going on if you can't its pointless trying to turn peoples words against them. please educate yourself as this is the reason we are all brainwashed a great site to start off on is educate-yourself.org this is all about the health cures that have been hidden from us

You claim to be above the so-called 'brainwashing' when you yourself are just as 'conditioned' as anyone else. You get all your information from sources which could just potentially be another outlet for lies and fear. How is that different at all from what you are accusing me of being?

and im not saying kill them so how much compassion am i meant to have for them. they are murderers and just because i stopped them murdering more people they try and kill me for that and now im in the wrong

I am not telling you that you are in the wrong. I am stating what is so.
edit on 23-5-2013 by HarryTZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join