It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you change the world in 24 hours?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
SO WHAT IF YOU JUST RIGHT NOW START LOVING EACH OTHER

CAN WE CHANGE THE WORLD IN 24 HOURS

If everybody who just WANTS this way of life WHERE WE ARE ALL EQUAL all work 2 hours a day stop killing and hurting each other, email everyone in your life with this message whoever you can think of and right now we all change the world everyone the same, translate it if you can and get the message to as many people as possible, it purely needs 5 in 100 of people to want this and the rest will understand and wan tthis as all any of us want is LOVE
no more war no more poison in our air food or water, no more paper money, no more bills just our labour nothing else. we all stop doing things to others that we don't want done to ourselves everybody gets a fresh start.

whoever is reading this and thinks that this is a better way of life i promise you right now if we all just send this one message round the world in any format and language you want then do it right now just change, just start LOVING

If anyone who reads this stops worrying what others are doing and just concentrates on there own life from this point on the elite families and governments who give us our paper money and rules in exchange for our labour and our seemingly willing slavery, just because someone else had an idea involving you and them being able to control you this can stop right now the moment you read this and decide thats what you want it can be yours.

All through history civilisations and worlds have all changed when its at its very worst the world peace that everyone says they want well im offering you that right now if you honestly want world peace then you are the only one who can make that happen all you have to do is go tell someone else all we have to do is work together

THE WAY WE LIVE OUR LIVES IS JUST ONE PERSONS IDEA THIS IS JUST ANOTHER IDEA THAT IF ENOUGH PEOPLE JUST WANT IT THEY CAN HAVE IT.

for shay puxley

edit on 16-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
SO WHAT IF YOU JUST RIGHT NOW START LOVING EACH OTHER

CAN WE CHANGE THE WORLD IN 24 HOURS

If everybody who just WANTS this way of life WHERE WE ARE ALL EQUAL all work 2 hours a day stop killing and hurting each other, email everyone in your life with this message whoever you can think of and right now we all change the world everyone the same, translate it if you can and get the message to as many people as possible, it purely needs 5 in 100 of people to want this and the rest will understand and wan tthis as all any of us want is LOVE
no more war no more poison in our air food or water, no more paper money, no more bills just our labour nothing else. we all stop doing things to others that we don't want done to ourselves everybody gets a fresh start.

whoever is reading this and thinks that this is a better way of life i promise you right now if we all just send this one message round the world in any format and language you want then do it right now just change, just start LOVING

If anyone who reads this stops worrying what others are doing and just concentrates on there own life from this point on the elite families and governments who give us our paper money and rules in exchange for our labour and our seemingly willing slavery, just because someone else had an idea involving you and them being able to control you this can stop right now the moment you read this and decide thats what you want it can be yours.

All through history civilisations and worlds have all changed when its at its very worst the world peace that everyone says they want well im offering you that right now if you honestly want world peace then you are the only one who can make that happen all you have to do is go tell someone else all we have to do is work together

THE WAY WE LIVE OUR LIVES IS JUST ONE PERSONS IDEA THIS IS JUST ANOTHER IDEA THAT IF ENOUGH PEOPLE JUST WANT IT THEY CAN HAVE IT.

for shay puxley

Yes....all Kim Jong Un needs is a big hug. If only email was around before the Holocaust and Hitler could have seen this.....

Love and hugs will not cure the world. Children are not inherently selfish yet they fight over possessions and have silly arguments daily. You are being too idealistic and have very "rosy" glasses on...
edit on 5/16/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
look you can carry on living in the world you currently are or you can not you have a choice of whether you want to live in this world where everyone says they want world peace well if you do then just go tell some one else it's a very simple idea

if every single one of us stops doing to others what they don't want done to themselves then we can change this world because there will be no-one to shoot anyone we all lay down our weapons and just choose this way of life then if anyone doesn't they dont get anything from the people that are all helping each other.

Love and Peace nothing else your choice

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
look you can carry on living in the world you currently are or you can not you have a choice of whether you want to live in this world where everyone says they want world peace well if you do then just go tell some one else it's a very simple idea

if every single one of us stops doing to others what they don't want done to themselves then we can change this world because there will be no-one to shoot anyone we all lay down our weapons and just choose this way of life then if anyone doesn't they dont get anything from the people that are all helping each other.

Love and Peace nothing else your choice

Ok...so...love and peace huh. I do that daily with family. I am guessing that you are either young or don't work?

In order to have an idealistic image of the world such as the one you are posing you would have to be removed from the reality of the world. You can "love and peace" all the people you want to but I would ask you, if the most precious thing in your life were ripped from your arms and killed by someone you were "loving and peacing" on would you give them a hug and make it all ok? If your answer is yes then my guess is you are walked all over in everyday life and taken advantage of on a daily basis.

It is simple animalistic behavior....the strong survive. Sure there are examples few and far between but it is in our nature as animals to behave in this manner.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The funny thing about this world is i felt like im an alien to this world..I even didnt understand why the world stay like this..Here the list :

1.I didnt understand why people need to go work for 8 hours per day,6 days per week just to get own food,drink and shelter for whole life.(I've been working 12 hous per day and i felt so terribly tired)

2.I didnt understand why need to war.

3.I didnt understand why need to pursue for the illusory material things like money,gadgets,car,etc.

4.I didnt understand why people judge,hate,fight,etc each other.

5.I didnt understand why people continue bad old tradition like smoking,drink alcohol,etc to their death.

6.I didnt understand why people careless about nature while pursuing for illusory and temporary things whole their life.

7.I didnt understand why i sent myself to this world.

So many people sleeping in this "drama".The system created the "drama" destroying nature,humanity,animals,etc while we talking right now..In this rate..All your drama things like money,cars,etc will be useless..Because why ? "Nothing last forever"..Big empire will fall down and the new beginning will began..Regardless you like it or not..Peace out..Nice thread btw..

edit on 16-5-2013 by GregJ because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2013 by GregJ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I just wanted to post this Music Video.... I thought it would go well with the OP.... Enjoy~

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
whats love got to do with it?

Abolish the central banking act.

Done.

change is good.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
You can change yourself in 24 hours, thereby changing the way you perceive the world, changing the world for YOU.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

That would be very nice,,but in reality the world is full of injustice,hatred,fear and greed,and as long as there are people who pose those qualities,there will be no peace on earth at all....Most people like you and me want peace and love and security,but the evil corporate elites can not make tons of money in a peaceful stable planet....Perhaps we can make a change by starting to love ourselves first ,then the others and life in general....Humanity will take decades if not centuries to repair and resume itself .After all it took us centuries of abuse and manipulation to become like this!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
War or the threat of war is the only way to achieve peace.

Love will never, in a million years, get you it.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

I admire your vision. As one of those who was a naive child of the age of Aquarius, the notion of a world of peace and harmony is very close. It is also disappointing to see just how much the world has changed since then... but in the opposite direction.

With age has come the recognition that humanity did not get here overnight, nor did it arrive of its own accord. So, just as it took so many millennia for our species to find itself in this horrid 21st century, it will take time and a concerted effort to extract itself.

Now, this isn't to say that working for peace and harmony is a waste of time. We have to start somewhere, someday... or things will never change. But, in 24 hours?

Again, I admire your vision

edit on 16-5-2013 by redoubt because: typo - I hate my spell checker

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Cut the power!!! That will change EVERYTHING!

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shapur
reply to post by jinni73

That would be very nice,,but in reality the world is full of injustice,hatred,fear and greed,and as long as there are people who pose those qualities,there will be no peace on earth at all....Most people like you and me want peace and love and security,but the evil corporate elites can not make tons of money in a peaceful stable planet....Perhaps we can make a change by starting to love ourselves first ,then the others and life in general....Humanity will take decades if not centuries to repair and resume itself .After all it took us centuries of abuse and manipulation to become like this!

And thats what we are going to change,

the only reason we have these bad things in our lives is because of money and ownership so if everyone carries on going to work and stops using money but doesn't take more than what they need then we change it.

It has to get to a point where enough of us understand that the world is wrong and the only way of changing it is to stand together.
if just a handful of people start this then it cannot be stopped because we all know the world is screwed, just start giving this message out then i guarantee you whoever reads this will want this this is the key factor in this please don't think it can't happen as thats not what i'm asking all i'm asking is that you want it and from that point you ask another if they want it,

who wants to be eating drinking and breathing in poison and heavy metals? fluoride in the water pcb's in the food in everything you eat the petrol that we breathe all of this for no reason other than someone can earn money and control your lives they keep you ill so you die early we have cures for every disease going they keep you in fear your whole lives poor people worry about how they are going to eat, middle class fear losing their jobs rich people fear losing their money and we all worry about our childrens future so lets give them a future and a life that we didn't get, lets stand up to the insane way we live our lives the governments are not working for you they are working for themselves everyone is, they think as long as i'm alright then screw the rest, so what if we reeducate people to think of others as well as ourselves

As i'm saying all you have got to do is want this want to live in a world where everyone is equal where every single one of us does a little bit of work and then we party have festivals eat good food This is how the french serfs used to live they worked 15 hours a week 1 day in every 4 was a public holiday but then a few people changed that there is 1% difference between all of us this is a fact and yet we are so divided because we see it on the tv or read in the paper we believe our religion is right where as surely all religions should just be about love not telling someone else your right so what if someone thinks another way let them.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

We are NOT equal so telling everyone to behave as if they are is just naive.

Sounds to me like you just want to make your own little world better.

Idealistic to the extreme.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
reply to post by jinni73

We are NOT equal so telling everyone to behave as if they are is just naive.

Sounds to me like you just want to make your own little world better.

Idealistic to the extreme.

What do you mean we are not all equal, your telling me a 1% difference doesn't make us equal.
just because you are told what to think doesn't mean its right in fact virtually everything you know is a lie, there is only 1% difference between every single human being on this planet.
in lamens terms your dna strand is 3 trillion pieces long every 3 millionth piece is different

do you know i have had the easiest life you can imagine i've had money and i've not had money and i can tell you there is no difference between the 2 the only thing that matters is happiness.

and the idealistic bit is exactly what i'm talking about at last someone gets it
even if you didn't mean it, you are living in a world where 1 person had an idea and now you are living it.

the human race has had 21 different ways of living its existence but now we have the technology to control the weather, for us to be able to feed everyone, for everyone to be healthy for us all to be educated can you imagine if all the knowledge that humans have gained over the years how wonderful a world this could be the human brain works 7 different ways, so rather than have 1 school for all we have 7 schools each adapted for each intelligence.

we only ever educate ourselves if you are not interested in a subject you are not going to take it in therefore distracting everyone around you.

this idea is so simple but we have all been brainwashed and poisoned. your government do not help you they only help themselves. i can prove it as well, MRI machines detect whether a person is lying or not you cannot get out of it, lets challenge our politicians to take a truth test to find out if they are being blackmailed or bribed.

I WILL BET YOU NOT ONE OF THEM TAKES THE TEST but if we all stand together we can all find out but if you don' ask the question or don't have the idea then the world will continue to be so unfair for everyone.

And believe me this is about everything being fair nothing else. If you had as much information about the world as i do and have been given then you would see it from my side what on earth do you think im going to get out of this cos it isn't going to be money or power, all im trying to show is that there's no need for us to be like this and seeing that only a handful of people have this assumed power then im not even taking that away from them.

edit on 17-5-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I absolutely love your faith, optimism and complete conviction to this..... It's enough, almost to make one as cynical as me to have some hope again in humanity.

but this is my problem with how likelly I think your proposal is: I think you may be unaware of how many truly narcissistic, sociopathic and very successful people are out there, who will stand in the way of what you propose, and have the weaponry to make sure that never happens.

I hope I'm wrong. But I'm afraid that's just been my life experience.
But you hold onto that faith, and don't give up....
Tetra50

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
War or the threat of war is the only way to achieve peace.

Love will never, in a million years, get you it.

And diseases or threat of death is the only way to maintain health

BTW 1984 was a warning not an instruction manual.

However, the OP is far to optimistic. To change the world you have to change the way people think and that takes time. Plus we are facing the fact that these a the top are already putting more money and resources into altering the way people think and view the world than any of us in the general population has. So unless we change the way the people at the top think or out maneuver them there is very little hope since they profit from the problems of the world.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jinni73

The world can change very quickly, if we even a small percentage of the world decided to a life of giving to others. We would all help other out. We would all feel a "bond" since we would be giving to each other and making each other happy.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Cool man this way of thinking is not easy, I've gone through so much taking on the elites who run our world but my faith in human nature has always held firm against all the odds and no matter what any of them and the people who have been coerced by them have done to me I have still got faith in everyone on this planet, I know the only reason we have evil is because its the esiest way to control us and I also know we can all change.

I am worried about their weapons and the little fact that the elites who control our world have been basically tortured to drive the empathy out of them so they can carry on their ancestors idea's that there own bloodlines should be above everyone else but the pure and simple fact is they are not just because they tell each other they are doesn't mean they are.

if you read up on Alexander Golods pyramid experiment then you will see that everyone can be shown another way for the benefit of us all.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by jinni73

The world can change very quickly, if we even a small percentage of the world decided to a life of giving to others. We would all help other out. We would all feel a "bond" since we would be giving to each other and making each other happy.

absolutely but we don't even have to give all we have to do is stop doing to others what we don't want done to ourselves.

start telling people.
its not hard to link to this thread on your facebook or send an email out even reword it as long as the message is the same it doesn't matter

I also think meditation is going to be a key piece in this just to show you what 60 people can do
www.nytimes.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join