It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
"James Van Praagh discusses the energy of love"

www.youtube.com...

what I have learned is that love is the way, the only way to max your vibration/frequency..

in my relationships with people who were not nice to me, I have tried karma, eye for an eye, mind games, etc.etc., but they all make me feel bad, sure you may get someone back, but the feeling is not good deep down inside...I have learned that all I can do is just love...doing so, being so I feel my best..

it's all vibration/frequency, it really is...emotions are energy..

forgiveness, very powerful, but that's another subject

I love you all very much

thank you

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

also, when you love someone you are in fact loving yourself...

ALL souls are from/of Source, We literally are all brothers and sisters..

remember

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
ya but how do you love those who are full of darkness?
Would not one want to stay away from those types, as they may fall into the darkness as well?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
All in good time.

2nd

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
Would not one want to stay away from those types, as they may fall into the darkness as well?

Those people need your love to light up their darkness. Darkness is the absence of light, love is the light that overcomes darkness.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Love is about helping (serving/protecting) and giving to others more than they ask of you:

Matthew 5:38-42
38 “You have heard that it was said, An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

39 But I say to you that you must not oppose those who want to hurt you. If people slap you on your right cheek, you must turn the left cheek to them as well.

40 When they wish to haul you to court and take your shirt, let them have your coat too.

41 When they force you to go one mile, go with them two.

42 Give to those who ask, and don’t refuse those who wish to borrow from you.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
They say love can overcome darkness. But some people are just to way gone down the path of darkness. There's only so much love you can give someone before you will be dragged down with them if not carefull. You can try to help them but it takes them to want change and feel the light. people must be responsible for there own actions ultimately

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

By seeing their inner beauty, we see their true higher self's past their darkness. When we shine light towards darkness it disappears.

True. But for those who have learned to stay connected by will never loose the connection from the universal source for it is unlimited & are able to help these types in the hope they help them find the way again.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
They say love can overcome darkness. But some people are just to way gone down the path of darkness. There's only so much love you can give someone before you will be dragged down with them if not carefull. You can try to help them but it takes them to want change and feel the light. people must be responsible for there own actions ultimately

I fully agree there, some have done some really stupid things & it is way to late to help for some unfortunately.
edit on 15-5-2013 by MegaSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Originally posted by TheDoctor46
They say love can overcome darkness. But some people are just to way gone down the path of darkness. There's only so much love you can give someone before you will be dragged down with them if not careful.

That's the problem. You are trying to "change" them to fit with your idea of what "better" is. Unconditional love is about YOU - YOUR actions - how YOU choose to treat others regardless of how they act. If you are only being loving to "change" them, then that is not true love - that is love for a reward - love for control.

Give because you want to help, love because you care... not to change the person, then you won't have to worry about being "dragged" down with them.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Agree...but what I'm trying to say is that all the love you give and all the care will not be enough if the person does nothing to change themselves. It's not about trying to change them. It's not about judging others either. Hope this makes sense.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

in my relationships with people who were not nice to me, I have tried karma, eye for an eye, mind games, etc.etc., but they all make me feel bad, sure you may get someone back, but the feeling is not good deep down inside...I have learned that all I can do is just love...doing so, being so I feel my best..

it's all vibration/frequency, it really is...emotions are energy..

Over the last couple of decades I've noticed a very unsettling thing that has occurred and reoccurred in my own life. Well, it's unsettling when it manifests as a negative impact of people - not when it's manifested positively. It's actually gotten more immediate and more aggressive in recent years, as well, and that's been particularly alarming. I just wonder if anyone else has ever experienced anything like it.

It seems as if any form of personal attack on me or a close loved one results in either financial ruin, physical injury or (in four cases) death to the person who has engaged me in that manner. Conversely, if I'm given strong support, the benefits are just as aggressively felt by the person so engaged. Of course, this only pertains to people who are so engaged in a deliberate and ongoing manner - not just some jerk in traffic or someone covering me for a dime while waiting in line behind me at the corner store.

So far, the deaths include a Grand Mal seizure suffered by a guy who inexplicably developed on-set epilepsy at age 40 within 9 months of his very first-ever seizure, a murder, a suicide, and an as-yet undetermined cause-of-death that no one seems too concerned about (just dropped dead, and that's about the whole story).

The injuries involve a quick bicycle crash that sent one end of the handlebar into the person's abdomen, ripping open his stomach and puncturing a lung, a slip and fall (on an open wood floor, no trip or water present) that shattered the upper arm and shoulder socket; these being the permanent injuries from among the many serious but non-permanent accident events.

Then, there are the bankruptcies (one caused by Michael Phelp's race for 8 gold medals in the 2008 Summer Olympics - no kidding - that one cratered a catering company that had tried to cheat me out of $1,000s of dollars over the 661 charity volunteers I rounded up for them for a Women's Tennis Open event that literally no one attended that week as a result of that Olympics drama) and financial meltdowns (just bad timing, I guess, for that hot-sh*t financial planner in 2007, but then the whole world fell on its ass as well, so....) Oh yeah, and that miserable little divorce debacle that's been dragging on for 4 years now, and has cost that idiot (so far) over $300K in legal fees, with no end in sight.

The good stuff has been just as remarkable and wonderfully timed. A perfect little house that just reappeared on the market as soon as my friend's house sold (after only 5 hours of being posted as available - I'm not kidding) during the housing collapse, no less - and the seller of the new (wonderful) place immediately knocking $20K off to move it as fast as possible - and tossing in the closing costs.

Plenty more examples but even I'm getting bored with this.

The hell of it is that I have absolutely no control over any of it. In fact, the deaths were as much a shock and just as upsetting for me as for everyone else. The only difference is that these were people who'd aggressively come after me or deliberately betrayed me in some public and obvious manner before the downfall began. Hell, one woman (very, very hot and well known for being very, very hot) packed on 60 lbs in one year - a glandular issue brought on by SSRI side effects - will never get her hot little body back, and no one can explain why her metabolism suddenly went forever haywire. I never even knew about the issue until a few years later, when I ran into her again and didn't even know it was her until she told me who she was.

I'm just afraid that it's all hovering around me like a plague of some sort. To be fair, I do warn some people when they start moving in a negative direction to take a moment and consider the possible costs of taking me on like that. Like I said, whatever it is, it's aggressive and extremely dispassionate about doing what it does. And it's become extremely thorough in recent years. To be honest, it's really creeped me out at times.
edit on 5/15/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

You found my hero!!

James is an awesome guy!

This is a very good little lesson,
quick and to the point about love and what it means to put it out and allow it to come back to you spiritually.

The law of attraction works!
s&f
This was perfect for me this morning too!

Thank you!

All you need is love!
edit on 15-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: Looks like morning typonese!

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

You send them love, and allow the universe to do the rest.

A lot of people who seem dark are actually light keepers, holding onto the spark, until the time comes when they can illuminate the darkness.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
some great posts here, wow..
thank you all so much

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Love Boat

who's old enough to remember this show?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I apologize,for I have not read all your responses, Cornupopia.

But I want to say that I wish so much that you are right. I had an experience today where someone very important to me hit me, not the first time, either....

that's not really the point. The point is I have turned the other cheek all my life--never struck back. That isn't to say I am beter....it is simply what I lived by, and it is not in me to strike back, no matter the pain.

I have faith that this matters, that we will all be saved by this. and I read your threads and hope for that, to no end, not for myself, but for all of us that suffer.
Thanks for giving me sometimes what I need to read.
Tetra50

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

But I want to say that I wish so much that you are right. I had an experience today where someone very important to me hit me, not the first time, either....

that's not really the point. The point is I have turned the other cheek all my life--never struck back. That isn't to say I am beter....it is simply what I lived by, and it is not in me to strike back, no matter the pain.

I have faith that this matters, that we will all be saved by this. and I read your threads and hope for that, to no end, not for myself, but for all of us that suffer.
Tetra50

aww, much love to you..

none of us should ever be hit...but i'm sure we expected it could happen when coming to this world..

anyways just forgive...

forgive and love...

stay away from negative people, free yourself, love yourself..

you are the creator of your reality

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
I'm just afraid that it's all hovering around me like a plague of some sort. To be fair, I do warn some people when they start moving in a negative direction to take a moment and consider the possible costs of taking me on like that. Like I said, whatever it is, it's aggressive and extremely dispassionate about doing what it does. And it's become extremely thorough in recent years. To be honest, it's really creeped me out at times.
edit on 5/15/2013 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

So are you suggesting that there may be a causal relationship between another's aggressive actions towards you and their subsequent misfortune or even death?

My suggestion would be that there may be a direct link between their own aggressive nature and what befell them, irrespective of who is their victim. Sooner or later the law of consequences catches up with people.

Perhaps you are someone who brings out unusually strong negative responses in others, so you have the opportunity to see this karmic law in action in a more obvious and dramatic fashion? You act as a magnifying mirror to their own nature, or something like that.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by tetra50

that's not really the point. The point is I have turned the other cheek all my life--never struck back. That isn't to say I am better....it is simply what I lived by, and it is not in me to strike back, no matter the pain.

Tetra50

aww, much love to you..

none of us should ever be hit...but i'm sure we expected it could happen when coming to this world..

anyways just forgive...

forgive and love...

stay away from negative people, free yourself, love yourself..

you are the creator of your reality

reply to cornucopia by Tetra50:

There are many things you say that give much hope, but I must tell you that no, I am not the creator of my own reality and it is downright abusive to say that to someone who has been just physically abused. Perhaps you need to reassess that YOU are the creator of that reality by even saying such a thing to someone in pain.
I respect you, but I do not think you have a single clue what love really is, for you would never have responded that way to someone who was physically abused.

Ahjhhh, you got your purse stolen? Well shame on you for leaving it for a thief. Think very hard about that. This is YOUR reality, and you have a hand in creating it, as well. And it is a true evil, to blame those who are abused and turn the other cheek, for what they suffer. And I cannot respect nor endorse that in any way. And I think your whole avatar and proscribed and contrived "personality": on this site was just revealed as false by that very response.
That, my friend, has nothing whatsoever to do with love, and absolutely everything to do with blame--the total opposite. Good luck for you are only fooling yourself.

and sorry, no, awwww hugs for you from me. I have lived being hit and turned the other cheek and your response tells me you know nothing of true love, forgiveness, or even the reality of this world we inhabit.
edit on 16-5-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join