It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CODE RED Alert...All Signs Point Towards Major False Flag

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yakwise
I'm applying for my FOID card soon and going to get a gun so I at least have something, before it all goes to hell. I used to make fun of my conspiracy buddy but lately I've been getting worried myself. I wish I would have listened to him sooner.

Why, what did you have to "listen to him sooner about?" What exactly is happening? Where is there proof of anything happening besides people having "gut" feelings?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Nice job 'Hope'! Star for you. Thankfully, the only thing on the list that mattered is Benghazi. Benghazi will NEVER go away. And that's good, because it will hang around Obama and Clintons neck, until they're dying day. They should talk to Jane Fonda if they want to know how that feels. We live in a country with a completely inept and incompetent government that is feral. The false flag is believing the can accomplish ANYTHING without messing it up, so far, they're exactly as predictable as a chemtrail argument. Pointless! ! ! ! ! !

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The more and more I look into it, it seems we are being disarmed and something sinister is going on. If I would have paid attention earlier I could be prepared better for whatever may happen. I'm not talking end of earth preppers here but having a supply of food some weapons and things of that nature.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteRegression

By the way, the correct answer, is not whether or not 9.11 was an inside job, as that is irrelevant, and no matter how hard you try, even if it was poked, or prodded along by a very (and I do mean very) small group of people, loyal to the US but swearing allegiance to a cause, there would be no means of finding proof as tracks like that are a deer's tracks in the arctic.

No, in fact the correct answer is:

It doesn't matter.

Source.

The reason it doesn't matter is because the Bush collective lied to get into Iraq. Like outright, full-on, full-frontal, lied. And it's evident. And there are blacked out intelligence briefings and the unredacted versions prove it. That's it. It's simple. You might not be able to attribute guilt in one spot, but the other spot is stinking up the carpet and no one cares about it because the drop of red wine that is 9.11, people can't stop mentioning it with long ass paragraphs like you gave me, essentially boiling it down to... "Well, I get this feeling."

ugh.

Forgive me if this legion of truth warriors,
, forgive me if I don't swallow your instincts that you think something bad is gonna happen because you've been so busy focusing on the boogeyman while ignoring things right in front of your faces.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

The more and more I look into it, it seems we are being disarmed and something sinister is going on. If I would have paid attention earlier I could be prepared better for whatever may happen. I'm not talking end of earth preppers here but having a supply of food some weapons and things of that nature.

SO you have been personally disarmed? You have witnessed shortages in the food supply to the point you believe stocking up is sane and rational? What are are you in because I can't say the same for myself...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Whats wrong with being prepared?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

What's wrong with not living in fear?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

What's wrong with not living in fear?

It wont affect my daily life until something happens, it will just be nice to have a weapon and some food to go to.
edit on 15-5-2013 by Yakwise because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by Hopechest "Why would they now need a false flag to take our minds off anything?" ...... and i've seen no polls indicating there is any more distrust of the government than there ever has been.

click here please

Now, that was one of the most refreshingly hilarious links I've encountered here on ATS in a while.
I understand that not everyone is going to agree with the OP of any thread, but dang!
It seems like Hopechest is hell bent on disagreeing with the entire thread and each and every post suggesting there is anything at all going on currently, political-economical or otherwise. Is a POTENTIAL concern about a POSSIBLE "False Flag" that difficult to wrap an open mind around????????

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
If you look at any country, at almost any point in history you will see scandals and corruption besetting their government. The present time is no different.

Does the OP have a timescale for this "false-flag" incident, or is this an open ended thing?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sprtpilot

Ah my friend, you say that but how did the Arab spring get such a foothold?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
another false alarm.

whenever people predicting something.

it aint gonna happen they way it was predicted.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Okay, so...I've been wrong before

It happens automatically if speculating from a basis that is false to begin with.

, and I hope against hopes I am wrong this time.

You are wrong this time too. Don't worry.

BUT...all signs are pointing towards this administration and TPTB setting off a MAJOR False Flag event soon

Nothing points towards a TPTB.
Nothing points towards either a "MAJOR" false flag event, nor a "minor" false flag event soon.

, like in the next 5-7 days to take our minds off of the unraveling currently in progress.

Your rear produces interesting figures. 5-7 days, eh?

Take a look at the evidence:

["evidence"]

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
All caps, lots of exclamations marks, lots of ...

Typical ATS. Nothing will happen.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

All I can say is, notice how fast the big North Korea crisis just suddenly went away? Right after the week of the Boston bombings, the news shows Kim Jung pulling back his missiles and that's all she wrote. For weeks, NK was the big big topic. Every single day, new threats and the media was releasing nearly every fart made by Kim Jung. Now, nothing. Nada. Moving a long to the next crisis. You can't make this up.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Our economy appears to be getting better so there is no economic collapse and i've seen no polls indicating there is any more distrust of the government than there ever has been.

That's AMAZING! Because where I live, it was released on the news that 78% of the people in my town are receiving some type of govt assistance! And most ALL of them are working. You know, the working poor. Sorry, but your financial outlook sure does not apply up here where I am and I doubt that it applies to too many other places as well. I have family scattered all over this country in various states and they all conceded that things are BAAAD where they are.
edit on 15-5-2013 by Starchildren because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hitman47
another false alarm.

whenever people predicting something.

it aint gonna happen they way it was predicted.

Only one person comes to mind. 13thzodiac came here just a few days before the Aurora shooting and said a shooting was about to take place, but that person got ganged up on and literally bad mouthed and picked apart. I'm not much on predictions, I usually do not pay attention, but I keep an open mind now, and if it happens, hey, it happens. If not, then I move on and just forget it.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

reply to post by boncho

SO you have been personally disarmed? You have witnessed shortages in the food supply to the point you believe stocking up is sane and rational? What are are you in because I can't say the same for myself...

My husband works for a local grocer chain and can attest that during the MSM's ramping up of the NK crisis, they had a difficult time keeping water, canned goods, and bread on the shelves. For a week there was a shortage of these items and the local safeway reported the same.

I'd say that stocking up is not a bad idea.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
You could pick absolutely any time during any administration and find just as much corruption going on.

Why is this time any different? Why would they now need a false flag to take our minds off anything?

Heck, most people aren't even aware of half the stuff you listed......go ahead and ask people what they think about Benghazi and 8 out of 10 will ask you what a Benghazi is.

I don't know where you live - but the water cooler where I work has NEVER been this distrustful of Government.

1 person in our office even made a spectacle of removing her Obama 2012 bumper sticker

Not sure why she fell for it in the first place, but at least anti-Obama is finally becoming "Cool"

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Okay, so...I've been wrong before, and I hope against hopes I am wrong this time.

you have been wrong before, fair enough.

when exactly have you been right?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join