It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CODE RED Alert...All Signs Point Towards Major False Flag

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

Originally posted by Hopechest "Why would they now need a false flag to take our minds off anything?"

because we are in a time unlike any other. a perfect storm of economic collapse, mistrust of government, heightened nationalistic paranoia and manufactured fear mean we, as a global citizenry, are on the ropes and dizzy. all it needs is the knockout blow.

Please, we are at one of the most apathetic times in our countries history.

Our economy appears to be getting better so there is no economic collapse and i've seen no polls indicating there is any more distrust of the government than there ever has been.

Now your name and avatar makes sense. Can I have some of that pixie dust?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What about the death of the internet, courtesy of the Sun via a massive EMP, the OP doesn't mention that and the Sun is farting big time at the moment, and NASA has been rabbiting on the possibilty about it for yonks, so?

www.google.co.uk... 685.75685.0.78026.1.1.0.0.0.0.109.109.0j1.1.0...0.0...1c.1.12.serp.GqEcXQ6WPbw

Replace the hype with artificial means and you have a false flag, and a 'I told you so'
edit on 14-5-2013 by smurfy because: Te xt.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I disagree, I think a False Flag would be to predictable right now. Also, consider this, with everyone looking hard for scandals and conspiracies, it would be to much of a risk.

No, I would say one of two things will likely happen. Either "new" information is going to be found, or if there is a shadow gov't of some sort, they will use this as an opportunity to raise a new power. However my guess is, this Administration will be able to ride this out without to much effort.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I wonder what it would have been like had ATS been around on the 1st September 1939?.......damned false flaggers would have imploded!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
You really sealed the deal with the Iron Maiden song evidence at the end. I find whenever I see an ATS post that I feel is complete and utter BS, my mind can be completely twisted at the end when the OP posts a YouTube video of an Iron Maiden.

You know. ©

Because... Well, because Iron Maiden just shows us that Aliens have infiltrated all aspects of the government and there are reptilians controlling everything. Post some Eminem and BOOOM! Now things are getting really scary. I'm just glad you didn't step us up to Defcon 2 with Eminem.

Or even worse.

Tupac.

Tupac can be considered a Defcon 1 , extinction level event. Whenever an ATS poster uses a Tupac video in their OP, you know... that's completely irrelevant to the information at hand... it's like.... You KNOW something bad is going to happen.

Which reminds me how someone I know recently went to the psychic. And we all know that Tupac had the secrets of the universe interlaced into his songs, so when my friend was at the psychic you can imagine their bewilderment when he heard Tupac... PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND.

Doesn't get more freaky than that does it?

Makes sense that Boston was faked.

Just look at the following:

Oops, wait, that was to show Syria was a CIA op led by Mossad trying to start ☢☣ WWIII in the ME.

Wait a sec.... I'm getting way ahead of myself. It's Tuesday! We all know that these hidden meaning messages and things are nullified on Tuesdays! That's when the original Stone Masons were playing Golf (But they called it "Stick hitty rock game" back then) and therefore, nothing in secret is effectively transmitted on Tuesdays. You know... cause it was their day off. So it just doesn't work. Ha! Looks like we're all okay after all.

Complete rubbish...Do you have anything to add to this thread?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusChristwins
reply to post by Signals

It seems i am not the crazy of the forum. You and more people now see what i was pointing a month ago specifically and what i was pointed a year and a half ago generally.

What i know? They are up to a global economical collapse that will happen within ONE night! The morning we will wake up we will have a global bank bankruptcy and nothing will work for a few days. The presidents of all countries will try to settle it down. And "tada!" the global government will come to lead the world as one nation to a new beginning. The "Mother Company", that's how the company that controls the banking system, the bonds and the governments will buy the whole global debt! How? They money is theirs! They can do whatever they want with it.

And then the NWO will come to the surface and we will meet the guys who are behind the curtain now.

Dear God...I hope you are wrong.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

there actually was a plan in the works to declare martial law to save nixons butt. it was DOA without the military's support, so the rest is history. If BHO and his peeps were willing to do Fast and Furious, Libya, Syria, and just finished a purge of major military officers, what exactly do you think they won't be willing to do?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Complete rubbish...Do you have anything to add to this thread?

I cannot believe you would call my post rubbish.
It uses the same logic as the OP.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yeah... it's unraveling...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Oh my, this thread will make the false flag haters foam at the mouth.

It's not that people "hate false flags" it's that people hate false flag false alarms. I mean, if you truly love false flags, like it seems some people really do on this forum, it means you are wishing for some kind of destruction to happen to your own country. In reality, the rest of us just see people doing this:

Are we worried? No, not really. There is nothing to suggest there's impending doom. Popular songs from the 80s do not spell destruction from one's own government fortunately.
edit on 14-5-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Trust us?

I trust em as far as I could throw them. Which means not at all. I am sure a large majority of people in the west agree with me.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That is essentially what the false flag haters are saying. Yes, the majority of the false flag warnings are a bunch of baloney, but so what.....I like to read them. (Why do people who hate conspiracies come to a conspiracy site?)

and yes, I have my tin foil hat gold membership (and don't really care what the "rest of us" think)
edit on 14-5-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

That is essentially what the false flag haters are saying. Yes, the majority of the false flag warnings are a bunch of baloney, but so what.....I like to read them.

and yes, I have my tin foil hate gold membership (and don't really care what the rest of us think)

No, that's not an accurate description at all. If you made threads on proven false flags, with evidence, with something to back up the information that you are posting. I'd be interested in reading it. If you mentioned the personalities responsible for it, how it came to be, how they got away with it, why it wasn't stopped, I'd be interested in reading it.

If you had some analytical point of view of current happenings, and why you think certain events might play out a certain way, based on a multitude of information, that you thoroughly combed over, and even trying to prove this idea wrong, you had trouble, which led you believe to the possibility of a modern day false flag, I'd be interested in reading it.

If you think everything is a false flag simply because that's new coolest thing on YouTube, on Alex Jones, and RT News... Well, I think you're this guy:

And I just do this:

Oh, hold on, lemme read my bookesez.

and...

and...

and...

"Oh wait"

It's not a false flaggerz. But... We did solve that whole cold fusion problem!

Wait a minute!!!!

Crap!

-

For those of you that missed it. The false flag hoopla, the false flag fad, the false flag funtimes.... It is just Focardi and Rossi trying to scrape together some investor cash.

I know that once it gets popular on here, once people start making blogs online and youtube channels simply to advertise it, that my hands will hurt from typing.

I know that know matter how much evidence I can show contrary to the idea that everything is a false flag, even if it's cut and dry ammo, people are think Rossi invented a working cold fusion reactor. that everything is a false flag.

I am not new to the forum. This isn't my first rodeo.

SO....

Since no one has face. Since no one cares about character or reputation or even being right about anything. The truth isn't important, facts aren't important... You know... Since none of that matters..

Have fun with your false flags.

I get the hebbity jeebities just thinking about them.

Oooga Booga.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I hope you're right Boncho...

I want to trust TPTB,

I want to not worry every night when I try to fall asleep.

I want to believe what they tell me.

I want to think my families' best interest share theirs.

I want to believe False flags aren't real, just a figment of my imagination.

Common sense keeps getting in the way though....please help.

edit on 14-5-2013 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Yeah... it's unraveling...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I have never even discussed Boston since it happened when it comes to who actually did it or who was behind it. I simply defended the ludicrous notions of actors, the so called, actor theories.

You can find my threads on it.

For some reason, that means people think I believe a number of things that I haven't eluded to. One thing I will say for certain, is there is not enough information to pass judgement on what happened in Boston or what the timeline of events was leading up to it.

But let's drop Boston for a second and discuss your link, and the story behind it:

In the link you posted, it mentions:

As head of the department investigating the alleged leak of classified intel -- which exposed that a would-be terrorist bomber had actually been a CIA undercover agent -

“I don’t know all that went into the formulation of the subpoena. This was a serious leak, a very, very serious leak,” Holder said, saying it was the most serious he's seen since he became a prosecutor in 1979. “It put the American people at risk, and that is not hyperbole, it put the American people at risk, and trying to determine who was responsible for that, I think, required very aggressive action.”

Asked how speaking about the operation could have put people at risk when the CIA was undercover within al Qaeda the whole time, Holder declined to comment.

This doesn't support the notion of a false flag. The rhetorical is actually saying something completely different. Instead, insinuating an entrapment scheme if anything. But if you dig more into the story, you find this:

WASHINGTON — The suicide bomber dispatched by the Yemen branch of Al Qaeda last month to blow up a United States-bound airliner was actually an intelligence agent for Saudi Arabia who infiltrated the terrorist group and volunteered for the mission, American and foreign officials said Tuesday.

www.nytimes.com...

www.thedailybeast.com...

When did Holder subpoena the records? Well, it was spring last year.

So the link you just posted, saying "It's all unravelling"... was about an incident last year. When an undercover agent, who Al Qaeda thought was one of their own, boarded a plane (or was about to?) and handed over the would be explosives to the authorities.

So what does that tell us about false flags? Well, this tells us the government, knew about a plan of attack against America (one of their airliners) and instead of facilitating it, or drawing up the plan itself (false flag) it had an operative involved in the scheme and made sure nothing bad came about it.

And, because of the subpoena of records, someone is being sentenced for 30 months for the incident.

There are questions abound to whether or not the leak was planned as a means of psychological warfare against the enemy. "Hey, guess what, those radical Islamist you think you are pushing the buttons on, you know, the one's carrying out your Jihad?? Yeah, they work for us. You can't trust anyone Al Qaeda, suck on that!"

Well... It's a little far fetched. So far fetched maybe there is a hint of truth. But I would need a lot more evidence to lend weight to that one.

In any case, where does that put us with false flags again? Oh ya... This thread.. Which has ZERO, I repeat zero evidence predicting one in the near future.

And we have Boston, where people all over the place are claiming is one. Based on what evidence exactly? Well, there is none.

Could there have been an entrapment scheme by the FBI? Could there be more to the story than what is out there? Could there have been gov involvement to the point they maybe knew about some of it but failed to stop it by mistake? Well... That is wild speculation at this point isn't it? So I sure as hell wouldn't be posting it like it's fact. But some people are going a step beyond and claiming "False Flag! False Flag!"

Jeez...

What for? A year ago they could have let some confused schmuck take out a big chunk of US security. But no, they were on the ball protecting your ass.

But alas, lets just keep shouting false flag, since that what seems more popular. More stars and flags, more youtube hits, youz can be a real internet

PS: Did you even read the what you linked? Do you even check through your sources to see that the stories are about? Or do you see keywords like "Holder" "CIA Operative" "Bomb" and just think, "Hey! This is some good false flag stuff!"

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Have fun with your false flags.

Okay, you do the same and have fun trusting all the crooks. Wake up or you'll still be spouting
denials when we're all in shackles.
Hello, this stuff is happening and it's just getting worse.
The internet could shut down before some will admit anything is wrong.
I honestly wonder if there is a tipping point at all for some ?

Trust us?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

I was going to reply but when I saw yours it was perfect.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I hope you're right Boncho...

I want to trust TPTB,

Trusting anyone is about the dumbest thing you can do in life. You can trust them to be complete idiots, incompetent, useless, or just chug along acting the way they do.

The closest you would have gotten to a "false flag" in the last 20 years was 9/11. And you know, the writing is all on the way. The 9/11 commission itself if you actually read it talks about how much BS is in there. The CIA reports that were redacted beyond all reasonable understanding, is evidence of outright lies to go to war with Iraq.

Can you call 9.11 a false flag? No. Because there is no evidence to suggest that the people involved were solely trained and directed by rogue units in the intelligence community. Is there a million questions unanswered? Yes!

Are there indications that if the events were actually something that members in the government knew about in planning, they facilitated or even possibly aided the events to take their natural course, I personally, would say yes but don't hold me to it because I don't have all the data laying around to back it up. I mean, someone could have spent all that time doing some worthwhile research and put together something of interest. Instead, most of the 9.11 truth campaigns were about laser beams and thermite, microwaves and Osama Bin Actors.

You wonder where the Iron Man 3 writers got their inspiration, go back and watch the Truther videos that popped up a couple years after 9.11

I can't remember what docu it was that showed the redactions in CIA briefings for Iraq, but I'm still surprised that never turned into something bigger. Surprised people weren't put on the gallows, to be honest. I mean, there were things like:

"From a trusted source, a member of Saddam Hussein's elite guard, that we paid 1 million dollars to, he found that Saddam has been hiding many different types of woman in his secret homes guarded by the military, or "sex compounds" as some people call them, and nothing could be considered "Weapons of mass destruction" but, one could say that the amount of lubricant in there, would equal a decent amount of chemicals if they were chemical agents used for mass murder. Fortunately they are just KY Jelly supplies. Stocked for his weekends when meeting with secret, undercover liaisons wit his mistresses. Beyond that, our source has no more information on weapons of mass destruction but believes if we give him another million dollars, finding the WMDs will be imminent."

So, something like that, gets turned into:

████▌

"From a trusted source, a member of Saddam Hussein's elite guard, that ███████████████████████▌, he found that Saddam has been hiding many different types ███████████████████ secret ████████ guarded by the military, ████████████████▌as███████████████people call them, ██████████████▌ ████████████████████considered "Weapons of mass destruction" ███████████████▌ say that the amount of ████████████████▌, ████████ chemical agents used for mass murder. ████████ they are ████▌████████▌supplies. Stocked ████▌weekends when meeting with secret, undercover liaisons████▌his ████████▌. Beyond that, our source ████▌ more information on weapons of mass destruction ████████▌████▌████████▌ million ████████▌, finding the WMDs will be imminent."

And that was that. I mean, obviously I'm joking, but the redactions were that bad. They were showing absolutely nothing, and redacted to make it look like something was there.

The country went to war on it for Christs sake.

But again, even that, even a trillion dollar war/boondoggle... A fake play on the world stage. That cost a couple million Iraqis their lives. Barely any soldiers comparatively. The aim was not to kill or hurt US citizens. It was to start a war and get in there.

Whether or not there was any involvement in 9.11, it was what came after that was the real mess.

And still, with all this, with all the evidence out there... Nothing is pointing to a false flag. And, should you even finally, without a doubt, prove beyond the shadows that there were 1 or 2 or maybe 10 people that aided 9.11 along so the Iraq campaign could happen, it does not prove widespread complacency in the government itself. And sure as hell not the types of numbers people are claiming in an event like Boston (Hundreds being "In on it!") which is ludicrous.

Even the most conservative "false flag" perpetuators, are crafting up schemes in their head, where they think "oh only so and so, and this person, maybe only 20 people had to be in on it..."

But when you analyze it, the number is way higher.

So.. You have 9.11, which ultimately led to Iraq. Iraq is motive. It is still hard to show anything there... But you think scraping some articles that are completely unrelated to anything is going to prove a false flag? No...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I wouldn't say false flag......

You know what Presidents do when they get snarled up in scandals...... they like to attack other countries to divert attention from their own Administration's problems.

I would look for an attack on Syria or Iran in an attempt to divert the public's limited attention span. We like to look at shiny things blowing up into lots of sparks on TV.

So much for that Nobel Peace Prize.
edit on 14-5-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

Originally posted by Hopechest "There have been times when the US actually was on the verge of collapse, not these hypotheticals."

you truly don't think the usa (and many others) economies are in freefall? that this global economic crisis isn't uniquely bad? that it's NEVER been worse?

if so i admire your optimism. but i don't share it i'm afraid.

US economy in freefall? By that, do you meanthe leveling off and turning around of the freefall of a few years back? And I mean employment, adjusted average wages, debt to GDP ratio, US Dollar strength, etc. By what measure us the economy in freefall? Just because we're not still experiencing the economic golden age we were for quite awhile doesn't mmean we're in freefall.

And "never been worse"...i'm assuming that's a joke. Besides the obvious times of the 1970's, and the 1930's, the economy was much, much worse during most of American history than it is currently. I mean, MUCH.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join