It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamagate, Much More Than Just Benghazigate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
At the very least I hope this cascading avalanche of controversies keeps them all too busy to do anything else for the rest of his term.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Wow... I wonder if that's the PURPOSE of these "controversies"...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have been aware that all sorts of government agencies were using favortism for some and making life difficult for conservatives. I just didn't have any proof yet. So far we have problems with the IRS and now also the EPA. I suspect we will be seeing more alphabet agencies listed here in the future.

EPA waives fee requests for friendly groups, denies conservative groups

“Their practice is to take care of their friends and impose ridiculous obstacles to deny problematic parties’ requests for information,” said Horner. Freedom of Information Act requests from CEI forced the EPA to release emails under the the “Richard Windsor” alias former EPA administrator Lisa Jackson used to conduct government business. CEI has also filed FOIA requests for emails, text messages and instant messages from Jackson and EPA nominee Gina McCarthy. Horner said he believes the EPA has denied CEI’s requests because his think tank is the most active group seeking to hold the agency accountable. “This is a clear pattern of favoritism for allied groups and a concerted campaign to make life more difficult for those deemed unfriendly,”

edit on 14-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
It is beginning to sound like an enumerated list on Articles of Impeachment.

It will never happen progressives control both sides of this messed up coin. At the end of the day they know people will forget and move on just give it a couple weeks.

The whole country has attention deficit issues when it comes to big events. Oh look there goes a rabbit........

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ok now I mentioned Obamas enemies list. But now we may get to see how this all ties in to the lack of reporting by the news media. So was everyone afraid to report bad news about Obama?
This would work two ways, first would be punishment. And then I guess if you are too busy playing defense with the IRS you can't do much more damage to Obama either.

Reporter Claims IRS Harassment After Tough Obama Interview *UPDATE: Conners Muzzled

Shortly after I did my April 2012 interview with President Obama, my wife, friends and some viewers suggested that I might need to watch out for the IRS.

I don’t accept “conspiracy theories”, but I do know that almost immediately after the interview, the IRS started hammering me.

At the time, I dismissed the “co-incidence”, but now, I have concerns … after revelations about the IRS targeting various groups and their members.

Now that the IRS has admitted to persecuting tea party groups, now that the DOJ has seized phone records of AP reporters, has the admin targeted individual journalists as well?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I think they need to get rid of the whole non- profit tax free organizations.

If everyone else has to pay taxes, why do these groups get to function tax free?

The Supreme Court mucked up everything with their decision that bribery is now a form of free speech.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Now I mentioned the involvement of multiple alphabet agencies. Next scandal moves on to the FCC (Federal Communications Commission). Before I go on I want you to sit back and realize that the scope of this involves too many agencies for it not to be an organized effort to squash Obama's enemies.

Obama FCC favored FOIA requests by Dems and left-wing groups over conservatives

The Daily Caller previously reported that, in 2011, the Federal Communications Commission expedited the transparency requests of the progressive non-profit Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), which was seeking information about the political activities of media mogul Rupert Murdoch.

The agency provided CREW with 233 pages of documents within 30 days of the request and waived the processing fee.

Meanwhile, conservative government watchdog groups like Americans for Limited Government (ALG) and National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC) say they were stonewalled, or left wanting by the agency, in their own transparency investigations.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Maybe we, the people, can go after the DOJ and eric holder now - fast and furious is just the beginning - you know, there's soooo much more to that fiasco.

How about really going after the clintons now?

What about all the "murders" - maybe even Andrew Brietbart?

Let's take a real close look at the EPA.
edit on 14-5-2013 by Happy1 because: thought

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Earlier I mentioned what I felt was selective hiring of the CBS's presidents brother. Now stormdancer777 has brought it to my attention that ABC News President Ben Sherwood's sister, Dr. Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall, is the Special Assistant to Barack Obama. Also with ties to the Benghazi, since they both work at the NSC on foreign policy issues. My personal opinion is that these individuals were selectively hired to keep the bad press away.

This thread is to tie everything together and a big thanx goes to Stormdancer777 for contributing.

Preside nts of ABC and CBS News Have Siblings Working at White House With Ties to Benghazi

RICHARD GRENELL: I think the media's becoming the story, let's face it. CBS News President David Rhodes and ABC News President Ben Sherwood, both of them have siblings that not only work at the White House, that not only work for President Obama, but they work at the NSC on foreign policy issues directly related to Benghazi. Let's call a spade a spade.

Let's also show you why CNN did not go very far in covering these hearings because the CNN deputy bureau chief, Virginia Moseley, is married to Hillary Clinton’s deputy, Tom Nides. It is time for the media to start asking questions why are they not covering this. It's a family matter for some of them.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Its doubtful Obama had direct knowledge of any of those events.

Presidents usually issue broad directives and let their people figure out the details. Remember that Nixon knew nothing about Watergate until it broke and was only guilty of covering it up afterwards.

The actual break-in was done without his knowledge.

IRS scandal was Obama's Baby IMHO. After interviewing the POTUS friends warned Larry Conners to watch out for an IRS Audit. He thought the audit was just a co-incidence until this scandal broke.

KMOV anchor: The IRS is targeting me
www.politico.com...

This walks and quacks like a duck do not expect me to call it a turkey.

www.facebook.com...

edit on 5/14/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
ABC News' Trey Hardin discusses IRS scandal.

Interview starts about the 2:00 mark

www.stationcaster.com...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
We have been concentrating on the adverse affects of Obama on his foes. So how does he treat his friends? He sells out America for their benefit!

Lawsuit: Obama using Chinese money to enrich supporters

The Obama administration decided to allow China to take over strategic drilling interests in the Gulf of Mexico in a move that will bring riches to several of the president’s financial supporters, according to claims made in a lawsuit over the issue.

Obama influence peddlers are evidently at it again,” the organization explained in a report on its work. “This time, a very curious and potentially threatening decision to approve a deal that puts China in control of drilling interests in the Gulf of Mexico [also] puts cash in the pockets of Obama campaign donors and bundlers.”

But how he accomplished this is the icing on the cake. So who has control over all of these alphabet agencies? Obama, you got it! You can't claim that you don't only when it suits you.

Because of Nexen’s holdings in the Gulf of Mexico, the takeover required approval from the federal Committee on Foreign Investment in the U.S., which includes the Treasury, Department of Homeland Security, Commerce, Defense, State, and Energy secretaries as well as the attorney general and U.S. trade representatives – all Obama patrons.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Napolitano on IRS Scandal: '1st Amendment Was Written to Prevent This'
foxnewsinsider.com...

Unfortunately, there are no legal consequences for the IRS's actions, the judge explained, because Congress does not allow for IRS agents to be sued or prosecuted. "The only remedy is political: kick them and their bosses out of office."

Jon Stewart Destroys Obama Over IRS Scandal & Lack Of 'Managerial Competence'

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Obama has been nothing but a planted distraction from Bush's years as POTUS. Oh, how QUICKLY we've "forgotten"!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just a silly thought off of the top of my head. Remember how ABC's president is "in" with the Whitehouse? Well ABC has a newer show called "Scandal" and it certainly waters down the internet searches on the word scandal. It debuted on April 5th, and not long before all the news on the recent scandals took off. Isn't it ironic?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ok it looks like what we need to link Obama to the IRS scandal has been found.

David Koch owns a private company called Koch Industries, so its IRS records are not open to the public. Obama was not pleased with Koch who was also the founder of Americans for Prosperity. And Obama publicly released confidential tax information from Koch Industries tax returns.

To quote Obama which shows that he is not pleased with Koch:

Right now all around this country there are groups with harmless-sounding names like Americans for Prosperity, who are running millions of dollars of ads against Democratic candidates all across the country.

Koch Industries Lawyer to White House: How Did You Get Our Tax Information?

a lawyer for Koch Industries now tells THE WEEKLY STANDARD that the administration may have crossed a line by revealing tax information about Koch Industries.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Question

At what point, in the whole birther insanity did the Obama haters not get that they have lost all credibity?

The only reason people pay attention to the constant accusations against Obama, is to laugh at how outrageous the whole movement actually is.

My opinion, end tax exempt status.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Question

At what point, in the whole birther insanity did the Obama haters not get that they have lost all credibity?

The only reason people pay attention to the constant accusations against Obama, is to laugh at how outrageous the whole movement actually is.

My opinion, end tax exempt status.

Now suppose Obama released your tax info to the public since he didn't like you. Is it insane for you or any other American that cares to be angry about this?

And how does this OT birther comment relate to the scandals at hand? Just the same, we are not here to debate the tax exempt issue.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well the bread crumbs keep leading us closer to the truth. My recent post about Obama getting his hand caught in the IRS cookie jar was right on target.

Breaking news!

BOMBSHELL… ABC Analyst: West Wing Of White House Authorized IRS-Gate Targeting (Video)

From the video:

Trey Hardin: “I will tell you this on the IRS front. I’ve worked in this town for over 20 years in the White House and on Capitol Hill and I can say with a very strong sense of certainty that there are people very close to this president that not only knew what the IRS were doing but authorized it. It simply just does not happen at an agency level like that without political advisers likely in the West Wing certainly connected to the president’s ongoing campaign organization.”

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Now on to the AP news business again. It appears that Obama is not out to protect the freedom of speech of the press as he states. So now does this mean that Carney lied or Obama lied? We really need to get rid of these press puppets for our presidents.

Video: Jay Carney Caught in Falsehood Over Obama Support of 'Press Protection' Law

Throughout the briefing, Carney kept reminding reporters that, as a United State senator, President Obama had been in favor of this "press protection" legislation, but Republicans had killed it.

Todd, who had obviously done his homework, then dropped a nuke on Carney by revealing that, in 2009 as president, Obama changed his mind and "killed" the legislation, even though at the time it likely would have easily passed through both chambers of Congress, which were then controlled by Democrats.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join