It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamagate, Much More Than Just Benghazigate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Obama claimed that he knew nothing about the IRS scandal until last week. But a Whitehouse spokesperson said that the Whitehouse was notified in April. Obama won't be able to keep the lies straight there are so many scandals going on right now.

Uh oh... Looks like the IRS in washington was also involved now! This was NOT just a small branch in Cincinnati. Looks like we are seeing a trail of bread crumbs!

Oh wait and California also. Well folks, this was just not some half baked ideas from one small office. Most definately this was organized by someone above those offices.
edit on 13-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This information deserves to stand alone.

So can we now also claim political back stabbing to silence and discredit possible whistle blowers? I did not know that Petraeus questioned this, did you?

Details of the Petraeus scandal were not released until AFTER Petraeus voiced opposition to the now discredited Obama White House false talking points surrounding the Benghazi attack.
In fact, Petraeus called them useless a day before Rice went on TV.

ABC: Petraeus called final Benghazi talking points “useless” the day before Rice’s full Ginsburg; Update: Transcript added

KARL: Yeah, this is fascinating. Because Mike Morrell, who was the deputy director, was the one that ultimately signed off on this one. Petraeus finally saw the final version of the talking points. This is the Saturday afternoon before Susan Rice’s appearances on the Sundayshows. He looks at these and says they’re essentially useless. And direct quote from his e-mail. He says, I would just as soon not use them. But it’s their call, meaning the White House’s call.

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee said Sunday he believes “more whistleblowers” will come forward with information on the deadly attack last year on diplomatic outpost in Benghazi, Libya.

I do think we are going to see more whistleblowers. I know certainly my committee has been contacted, I think others committees [have been contacted] as well,” Rep. Mike Rogers (R-Mich.) said on “Fox News Sunday.” …

“I will tell you, we have had people come forward because of the testimony and say, we would also like to talk, we feel a little bit intimidated by this, but have information we think is valuable,” Rogers said.

Oh and the truths and proof will keep mounting in this thread even if I have to go it alone. The truth prevails!

edit on 13-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Its doubtful Obama had direct knowledge of any of those events.

Presidents usually issue broad directives and let their people figure out the details. Remember that Nixon knew nothing about Watergate until it broke and was only guilty of covering it up afterwards.

The actual break-in was done without his knowledge.

Yer fast to minimize the nasty things that come out of the white house there Hope.
Yet Nixon was a theif,And Clinton did have relations with that woman.
Fact is there is proof that Hawaii was not warned of Pearl Harbour attack, and the Maddox was never in combat with NV torpedo boats.
The USS Maine blew up from a coal explosion,
And the Lusitania was sent to be torpedoed by German U boats deliberately.
All proven facts....
The government doesnt give a crap about you or your opinion

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The IRS audits were not just groups but folks that Obama considered enemies. Does this make it any more clear?

July 22, 2012
Romney Donor on Obama’s Enemies List Audited Twice.

July 30, 2012
Mitt Romney says he's been audited by the IRS

Oct 7,2012
Columbia classmate: Obama using IRS to punish me

WND that despite a spotless tax record, he became the target of an audit in January 2011 when he received an “unsettling” call from an IRS agent who called himself a fan of his and considered it “an honor” to audit him.

“That order had to come from the highest levels of government,” he asserted.

“Obama is using the power of the IRS and other government agencies to punish his political opposition and intimidate and silence his critics,” Root charged.

He’s had numerous conversations with high-profile friends who contribute to the Republican Party or are GOP bundlers and also have been audited by the IRS.

October 8, 2012
I am on Obama’s Enemies List (Audited a second time 5 days after the first one was over.)

He said that he personally requested to be my auditor…and it was a great “honor” to be auditing me. I hung up the phone and felt a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach. This was an unsettling conversation.

Soon my gut instinct was verified. My accountant called to say he’d had several conversations with the IRS agent and something seemed very different from any IRS audit he’d ever handled. This agent clearly had an agenda. He was unreasonable. He disregarded facts. He simply disallowed virtually all of my legal deductions. There was even a debate over my mortgage deduction. Soon he was auditing a second year. It got worse with each conversation.

My accountant called and said, “Wayne, it is so clear that this IRS agent is out to badly damage you. You must hire a top tax lawyer. This is like nothing I’ve ever dealt with. This not an ordinary IRS audit. You need legal representation right now.”

July 21, 2012
IRS, Labor Department Audit Businessman on Obama’s Enemies List

Aptil 20,2012
President Obama’s Enemies List

On April 20, President Obama’s campaign named VanderSloot to the first presidential “enemies list” since the Nixon era. Eight private citizens were singled out for their donations to Romney. They committed no crimes, sought no attention, and yet they became the subject of Obama’s scorn.

edit on 14-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Are You On Barack Obama’s Enemies List?

Barack Obama’s enemies list contains not hundreds, but thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of names.

Conservative giant and bestselling author Floyd G. Brown in his blockbuster book, Obama’s Enemies List: How Barack Obama Intimidated America and Stole the Election, describes an actual mammoth list of Obama’s political enemies, with bio info, opposition research, and even unsealed court records.

But now it’s the “little guy” also. The blogger who runs a small website critical of Obama. A restaurant owner whodeclines to comply with one of Obama’s photo ops. A small business owner who tells her employees she has to cut staff because of ObamaCare.

Obama's Enemies List - How Barack Obama Intimidated America And Stole The Election

edit on 14-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It's kinda funny that back in 2009 or so when obama joked about having the irs audit people everyone laughed it off, now that it actually happens everyone says he didn't know anything about it??? Really??

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

When is the mainstream media going to start to connect the dots? If they do nothing they are going to lose what little respect they have left.

Personally I think they are in on it. If they do not cover these stories it proves it beyond a reasonable doubt. The pendulum is going to swing the other way and when it does they will have a lot of explaining to do.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubTruth
reply to post by elouina

When is the mainstream media going to start to connect the dots? If they do nothing they are going to lose what little respect they have left.

Personally I think they are in on it. If they do not cover these stories it proves it beyond a reasonable doubt. The pendulum is going to swing the other way and when it does they will have a lot of explaining to do.

I am still trying to figure out why Obama was the MSM's messiah. When meanwhile everyone but themselves could see right through Obama. Or was the Obama admin. even sneakier than we realized?

Sharyl Attkisson a top reporter at CBS may actually lose her job for exposing the best evidence of all time for the Benghazi cover up. I think the Whitehouse knew what they were doing by hiring CBS News President David Rhodes brother as an Obama National Security Advisor. So Ben Rhodes, do you feel used yet? If so, maybe you could be the next whistle blower. Or did they get you involved too much so you couldn't squawk?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It is beginning to sound like an enumerated list on Articles of Impeachment.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
People might be surprised to learn that presidents do not really have that much control. They are very often kept out of the loop of day to day activities.

Most of these agencies are run by lifers who outlast whoever currently is president so their loyalty is to their agency, not any particular administration. Because of this, many things happen without the Presidents knowledge.

He is ultimately responsible because he is the head of the executive branch but there is no way he can keep track of everything the people under him are doing. There are thousands of employees that he is the boss of.

When you start your day at 10:30am and end at 5pm almost everyday as its noted on his Calendars made public, throw in golf almost every day, you’re not going to have time for much of anything.
edit on 14-5-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The IRS is part of the Executive branch. Obama is the boss of the Executive Branch. The buck stops with him. Nobody wants to hear a blame game. I fully expect them to fire some low level IRS people (with full pensions and benefits) as patsies. The media will soak it up but the rest of the country will continue to get more pissed off.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Presidents are responsible for the people they appoint. Even Obama.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Of course Republicans have to put every democratic president on trial, it's manditory.

Anyone wanna put a list of Bushs failing next to Obama's ? GWB's is massive, which makes

This witch hunt laughable...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cholo

What does Bush have to do with Obama? Oh yeah, nothing.

Invoking the name of 'Bush'...serving liberals since 2009. It smacks of desperation.

Obama has more than enough slime attached to him all on his own.
edit on 2013/5/14 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by cholo
Of course Republicans have to put every democratic president on trial, it's manditory.

Anyone wanna put a list of Bushs failing next to Obama's ? GWB's is massive, which makes

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If Bush was not impeached and jailed for taking this country to war under false pretenses, then all of these sideshows that Republicans keep coming up with will result in nothing.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
And the pendulum starts to swing back right,the media is turning, so will opinions. Its always the same

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
Obama didn't know about the IRS thing, and when he heard of it he got a team on it immediately and some heads will be rolling soon. The head of the IRS should be checking out his retirement plan. Yes, I'm taking Obama's word on this. Maybe someone in the White House knew, maybe not, but they would have kept it from the top.

I knew Watergate. Watergate was a friend of mine. And Senator, this is no Watergate.

Of course Obama knew about the IRS thing, and I would not be surprised if he orchestrated it! He appointed the head of the IRS!! His record speaks for itself! Look at the people he surrounds himself with. He broke the law once again!

Lets say he didn't know! He made the comment " I found out about the IRS targeting Conservatives when you people did" He went on to say It occurred in a Cleveland office and this kind of thing will not be tolerated". So now he passes the buck to some low level employees in Cleveland a "rogue" group if you will!

Think about this though, if he really didn't know and some people did this without his knowledge then how well are they being regulated? Think about if this kind of thing occurrs with Obama Care! After all, there are 17 new taxes included; what will happen to you and your healthcare if these same people are not being watched!

Quite Scary!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Are we starting to notice a trend here? Fast and Furious, Benghazigate, IRS intimidation and now phone tapping of the Associated press.

Those are what we know about.

Imagine what we don't know about.

So much for 'draining the swamp in Washington' all that 'hope, and change' empty rhetoric.

When it comes to the current administratoin the only thing they care about is saving their own behinds

Hey Mr and Mrs America?

How do you all like 'the Chicago way' ?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by cholo

I've said this before and I'll say it again. If Bush was not impeached and jailed for taking this country to war under false pretenses, then all of these sideshows that Republicans keep coming up with will result in nothing.

But im not a republican so is this still a side show?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
OH geez people.

Get off impeachment really.

Clinton was impeached still had his job.

So.........oh yeah 'Bush lied about the war'

So then how can Obama get away with:

Libya
Drone, and kill lists
Gitmo still opened.
Benghazi.
Fast and Furious.
IRS scandal
AP scandal

There's more, but people get the idea.

All LIES which is impeachable

And all some can do is bring up Iraq?

That was too funny
edit on 14-5-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join