It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The racist mindset of liberals, black or white

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Try driving while black in an affluent white neighborhood.

Try driving at night while white in East Cleveland. I guarentee the cops will pull you over.

Why? They're profiling. They think that you are there to buy illegal stuff. Even if you live there, it takes a couple of times before they recognize you.

I also find that East Cleveland to be the most racist part of Cleveland (Cuyahoga County).

I've also said it here before, Cleveland is a Democratic stronghold, and yet I hear the "N" word all the time from all races.

What I found funny were a couple of guys I worked with who always disparaged the black race, but yet voted for Obama...because he's a Democrat.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This thread has a decent flag amount simply because it is against liberals. If "liberal" had never been mentioned, this thread would not have as many flags.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Originally posted by olaru12

Try driving while black in an affluent white neighborhood.

Try driving at night while white in East Cleveland. I guarentee the cops will pull you over.

Why? They're profiling. They think that you are there to buy illegal stuff. Even if you live there, it takes a couple of times before they recognize you.

I also find that East Cleveland to be the most racist part of Cleveland (Cuyahoga County).

I've also said it here before, Cleveland is a Democratic stronghold, and yet I hear the "N" word all the time from all races.

What I found funny were a couple of guys I worked with who always disparaged the black race, but yet voted for Obama...because he's a Democrat.

I will confirm this about East Cleveland. I lived in Cleveland for 3 years in college. My college was in East Cleveland (E 51st and Superior) and I worked in East Cleveland(Monroe Muffler even farther east). You will get pulled over for the lone fact of being white.

Also can attest to the straight racist ignorance in Cleveland, ESPECIALLY East Cleveland. God I hated living there....

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You should have quoted Hillary Clinton and the white house briefing room guy "that happened a long time ago"..."what difference, at this point, does it make?!"

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Everyone (black, white, latino, purple..) is racist.

This whole "Oh, I don't see color, I see the person, lol!" is bull#.

I find the people that are honest about their racism refreshing. At least they are open about it, They don't whisper about it behind closed doors (Did you see what that spic/'n-word'/honkey did?) and then trumpet in public how they are "color blind".

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Adore your mathematical genius of a friend, ButterCookie. Perhaps you should ask her to teach our future generation how to divide.

The great mystery, how we took a race then claimed blacks, whites, hispanics, asians, etc, as individual races. Not only is it a mystery, but it's funny. Tell me I'm racist? And I'll picture a race of space-faring, dark skinned travelers traversing 22 light years from a dying planet, thus, settling down upon planet earth. Like a scene straight from District 9. It's so silly, how can I take it seriously? Did you come from another solar system? I'm curious.

[Quote]Whites need to apologize. There will be no peace until they do. [/Quote]
Your friend owes the human race as a whole, an apology for playing a part in this plague.

[Quote]Blacks are gonna burn this ***** down unless whites apologize for slavery[/Quote]
Google Irish slave trade.

[Quote]ALL Whites are brought up to be racist to blacks [/Quote]
If you say so

[Quote]Whites are the only race of people that went around the globe doing evil to everyone[/Quote]
Yes, [Sarcasm]because a person of darker tones are mentally incapable of all evildoing[/Sarcasm]

[Quote]Whites feel that we should be said about the 6 million jews that died in the holocaust, but forget that. What about the blacks that died in slavery [/Quote]
What about the Irish that lived/died in slavery.

It was funny. Now people are dying, and now it's ridiculous. Am I living in a movie? Sure feels like it.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Racism exist, I am aware of that. My main argument was that liberals tend to perpetuate racism in general.

1. You said you were disgusted by your friend's blanketed statements
2. You made your argument that all liberals are a certain way just because of comments your friend (one person) made
3. You just said in your quote above that all liberals are a certain way in general

Quite frankly, I'M just as disgusted at your blanketed generalizations as you were at your friend's.
Placing a certain line of thinking into the minds of every liberal based on the comments of one person is nonsense.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You are a smart girl. You should ask your friend when Italians are going to get their money from black people. Why is your friend not spending her life asking for forgiveness of what black people did to Italy. They did so much damage that Italians have dark skin now.
You are smart, so you realize what happen 600 years ago has nothing to do with you and I. Those who look to blame have no hope of growth or evolution in their lives. Let us pray this women never has children

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
On the subject of slavery.... its still alive and well right now in eastern europe and other places in the world. But you dont really hear about it too much. That is the sexual slavery of women and often children, the sweatshops like the one that collapsed. What about those people? Whose thinking of them?
And also as for historical slavery, america was built on the back of the slaves that worked for nothing thus helping an adolescent USA grow to the military/industrial powerhouse it is today. As Imperial England did before it.
So on that basis, everyone(all races and creeds) "enjoying" the benefits of what the USA has become is benefiting from the spoils of the slave trade, so asking for reparation for something you were not a part of, and are already benefiting from is ridiculous.

Now how about ending the sexual slave trades in eastern europe, saudi arabia and the far east?
And ending the sweat shops of china and india and other "manufacturing" countries.
And lets give them reparations for us standing idly by buying the cheap clothes while their lives are destroyed.

edit on 10-5-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You all who say the liberals of the 1800's were like the Republicans of today crack me up. I do agree that the Democrat party of the 1960's (Great society/ war on poverty) did start the KKK and fought civil rights are more like the Republicans today. In fact, the Democrats of today would have been hung on sight by Democrats of the 1800's. Communists had to hide for a long time in this country until they managed to get control of it all.

Enjoy the last prosperous years of the one time greatest country in the world. Democrats took it over and destroyed it as planned for their Luciferian loving Marxist trainers. Just look at Detroit and other Democrat run cities. Chaos follows Democrats and they love race baiting.

Republican's are just puppets of the same overlords. Again, Enjoy the last of the party because we can all live like those in Detroit soon. You'll not be getting an apology from me ever.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duckling
I read nothing else but the OP, but to me it sounds like racism on her part against the 'whites'. People forget that when they're blaming others groups of racism they're doing it themselves too! Always keep an open mind and NEVER put people in groups, that's how it always starts. People are individuals, keep it that way.

Please re-read the OP.

I never once stated that I was a racist. In fact, I stated the complete opposite; the reason for the thread is to combat racist ideas, like in the conversation that I had with my friend.

My main intent was to uncover any reasoning why most liberal ideology is similar to my friend's.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks

Be proud of who you are and love yourself. Don't lose a friend because you want to make excuses and rationalize the treatment of blacks by whites for the last 200 years. I do not believe that people today deserve the blame for the atrocities committed yesterday, but I also do not think that history should be revised in some twist that clears whites of almost all blame and wrongdoing and finds even the slaves themselves more at blame for being sold and treated worse than animals.

So do you think blacks should be apologizing to whites for asking for rights and equality in this country when they were sold here fair and square by "their own black kings"?

Please re-read my OP.

I never stated that I was racist nor do I feel anyone should be apologizing for the history of their ancestors.

The main intent of the thread was my rant describing a conversation I had with a friend who holds these racist beliefs.

I am not sure which thread you are referring to if you thought I made any racist comment.

You will never be white, no matter how strongly you misidentify with black people and want to strip them of their right to historical justice. Your opening post seemed desperate and the whole creation of the thread seemed like it was trying to score points or sloppily gain some sort of acceptance among a specific population.

Those real heavy hitting bullet points of wit that you used to extinguish your friends passion were equal to or less than in terms of value as the "ignorance your friend spewed". They were all smartass retorts. That can't really be you or the best you.

This thread is pure pointless garbage. Shut it down.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
You have posted a very good conversation and truly reflects the opinions that I have noticed as well.

You can also tell your follower friend that it wasn't just Africans who were enslaved by whites.

Its only in the past 500-600 years or so that slavery was based on race and African was seen as inferior and to be used as a slave which of course I am not in agreement with.

In fact in Roman times Europeans made their fellow Europeans slaves quite frequently. This kind of information will upset your follower friend and make her feel bad and not entitled and not like a victim which would require her to take responsibility

Further, she should go after the offspring of the Africans that sold her ancestors to the whites if she really wants to be real..

Thats the only thing I have to add to your excellent post.

Thanks

Thanks!

Yes, she and I are still friends, but at some point I found that I had to just be quiet and hold the phone...

She kept using circular reasoning and kept retracting racist comment after comment, only to repeat it later in the conversation.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

My main intent was to uncover any reasoning why most liberal ideology is similar to my friend's.

I think your main intent was to attack the liberals, your weapon was the age old "you're racist" phrase.
None of the brainwashed masses wants to be called racist because its not PC these days.

Both sides of govt are exactly the same entity. The only thing that seperates this front for secret unelected people is how exactly they will go about making themselves more powerful at our expense.

edit on 10-5-2013 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In my opinion all republicans are racist, because I know this one guy who is racist and he's a republican.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Why do you even care? Why would you want to find out anything from us "libtards"?

I don't think you wanted to find out anything; just insult and denigrate people you disagree with.

Your politics of hatred and division may not be racist; just ignorant. Libertarian...I don't think so!!

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. Martin Luther King, Jr.

edit on 10-5-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

It started with a brief discussion of the history of the political parties; I gave her the brief history of the racist, pro-slavery party the Democrats. This true history seemed to disturb her, and o the conversation switched over to racism itself.

And where did you learn this 'real' history? Care to share so that the rest of us can learn?

I'd be disturbed by a lecture of the 'true history' of anything without provable facts, sources and sense.

I told her that like most liberals, everything that comes out of their mouth is race-baited.

Everything? An awfully broad stroke of nonsense.

Of course, she was not able to answer intelligently, so I began making this thread.

Is this how you treat your friends? Don't listen to them. Disparage them in public. Do you feel better now?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Racism exist, I am aware of that. My main argument was that liberals tend to perpetuate racism in general.

Honey/Dude, whatever...

Whatever you wrote, it was not an argument at all.

Go back to school.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxatoria
A lot of the slaves were sold to the slavers by their own people so it was blacks selling blacks for profit such as guns and drink as before when various groups went to war they sold each others captives back to each other and the whiteman turned up and offered a better price

...and Greeks sold Greeks, Japanese sold Japanese and everybody sells their women and children into slavery.

WTF

I though this was about LIBERALS regardless of racial, religous and economic status being the RACISTS. Not white people.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nevertheless

The reason why liberalism is even mentioned in the thread/ conversation, is because it is that same liberalism that was pro-slavery and perpetuates the sense of black victim hood, which is unhealthy for the entire world.

How is slavery liberalism?
Please try to understand what you are talking about.

Easily.

Slavery is in institution that goes against the pursuit of liberty- which is a liberal interpretation of the constitution.

Please tell that to minimum wage slaves in this freedom loving country called the USA. Tell that to the outsourced jobs done by child labor in may 3rd world counties to bring profit to the pockets of freedom loving 1 percenters everywhere.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join