It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Assad Gives Green Light To Attack Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
UPDATE 2:

Iran FM meets Assad, says time to dissuade Israel

www.google.com...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Could be readying the troops as we speak. I know Syria has had their internet and coms cut. Somethings about to go down though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-SAP-
edit on 7-5-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's pretty clear at this point that Israel is helping Al Qaeda. That should give us an out to our mutual protection pact. I know we won't take that route, but we really should.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Kerry and Russia have been discussing possibly breaking up Syria. Perhaps Assad is reacting to the loss of his regime's biggest backer in Russia and getting ready to make one last move to end the civil war.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

you are wrong! if people stay nuetral it only allows the tormentors the power to torment more. these days we must all choose a side! no sitting any of them out. peace and love to all

edit on 7-5-2013 by THEBEARDEDGOAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I find it highly ironic that the same people whom argue that Israel has every right to protect itself from their enemies USUALLY does not afford anyone else in the region the same pleasure. It's as if only Israel has the right to defend itself but no one else as long as they are Muslim.

And in my humble opinion, the whole thing is not a religious issue, or rather religion plays second fiddle to the political machinations of each country in the region - though I'm aware on each side religion is a factor in the politics, quite messy. I could care less who is a Jew or a Muslim, in my eyes they all have a right to exist and live freely. Having said that, I myself find it hard to defend Israel's actions. I would never defend someone sending their teenage son to blow themselves up either, but it's quite telling to me that the Palestinians and others who must fight for their land resort to such things.

One side has almost unlimited funding from outside influence and an array of high tech war waging machines and defensive tools while the opposing side has improvised explosives, suicide vests, and rocks. Let's say Israel hypothetically was the one with the lesser arsenal... Who would people defend then?

It all comes back to the Bible and religious issues which really makes the whole thing unsolvable. And I realize this is maybe off topic given the thread, but it is a relative issue always when talking of Israel and her interaction with her neighbors.

It's very upsetting, and I do not condone violence on any side - which includes Israel's indiscriminate use of force. I'm certainly of the opinion a 2 state solution is the only option we have that may end in peace, but the problem is on both sides of the conflict there are those who do not wish to see the other side even allowed to exist.

I made a thread a week or 2 ago about hearing the war drums beating concerning Syria. This was before the Israeli air strike. More than ever I see a messy and bloody conflict on the horizon and who knows, I cannot see a better geopolitical prospect for a WWIII catalyst than Syria, except maybe Iran, but anyone paying attention knows Syria must fall for an attack on Iran to take place.

Quite frightening, indeed.
edit on 7-5-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If Syria cant control a few ill equipped rebels they sure as to hell aren't going to stop Israel.
Looks like Obama doesn't have to actually do anything after all.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptAmerika
If Syria cant control a few ill equipped rebels they sure as to hell aren't going to stop Israel.

Do you consider being in possession of chemical weapons to be ill equipped? Do you also find foreign support in the way of weapons and information not worthy of equipment either?

Obama doesn't have to do anything? Obama and all his NATO friends have already done more than enough, please don't act like the CIA, Mossad, and many other countries/organizations have not already been "doing anything" when it has been happening for quite a while now.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptAmerika

Are you naive or what? I can't think of a single conflict the last 50 years, and there have been dozens, that either or both russia and the usa have not helped both in terms of financial assistance and military weapons. If anyone should be sanctioned to death it should be those two nations; russia and usa.

But the UN always was an evil "joke". The ptb have always controlled it just like they have controlled the individual nations themselves via private central banks. The bankers and then the mega industrialists run things because people are too stupid and/or indifferent to stop them. We outnumber those pricks big time in terms of sheer manpower.

Collectively they call themselves the bilderbergers and they meet IN PRIVATE on multiple occassions. They are luciferians and globalists. Everything I despise intensely!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by all2human
Pre-emptive military strikes have always worked in this part of the world

If Syria/Iran strike Israel i say theve asked for it,what Israel has done here(attacking Syria) is completely illegal and would be considered by any other country as an act of war.The question is does this sort of behaviour from Israel make it any safer?...
edit on 6-5-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

Yet people like you are silent about Syria's genocide of Christian Lebanese(then again the same type who hate Israel often hate Christians too, so the silence is understandable). Israel should just annex the whole of Syria and push them into Iraq.

How often do you speak out about the genocide Israel commits? And what makes you think Israel is a friend to Christians? They murder Christians in Palestine just as easily as Muslims. So if they were to go to war and Israel lost then you would have a problem with Syria taking it over?

If your going to trust teeenagers who are told by their eladers who run and hide and send their teenagers on suicide missions to blow up a bus full of school children your are ridiculous.
edit on 7-5-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)
Not only that it is as if people ignore the holocaust and WW2 that mass murdered Jews,which is why the Jews have the power is Israel that they have now.
edit on 7-5-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

If anyone has forgotten about the people that died in the Holocaust it's Israel the only time they mention them is when they want money or weapons. And to use the people who died in the Holocaust to justify Israels actions against the Palestinians and the theft of the land is beneath contempt. Palestine had nothing to do with the Holocaust so why should they pay the price for it.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Will the eastern or the western allow such freedom, and luxury, developing such a fertile country that allows to take care of those that really is beyond hope, from a physical view?

How can the west afford "Stephen Hawking's", but the east cannot?
Sanctions ?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham
By ignoring Hezbollah's operations and constant attacks on Israel, by ignoring suicide bombings and rockets against Israel originating from their country, by coming to Hezbollah's defense in the media, Syria has forfeit any innocence or any defense against a full military assault. They are in a manner of speaking, accepting responsibility for attacks against Israel. THOSE were the declarations of war. Make no mistake, this is Israel's retaliation & means to preemptively take out targets of value....not the other way around. I feel zero sympathy for Syria. None....nor should any thinking person.

Lebanon would be wise to stay out of it and let Syria take the blunt of the pain that is coming to them. They fully deserve to be turned into rubble.

Have you even been paying attention to what has been going on? In everything you mentioned here Israel was the aggressor in every case. So if anyone deserves to be turned into rubble it's Israel.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If you really hated the jewish people what you would do is herd them all into a coral
but a nuclear stock pile in the middle of it
get their leaders to start a fight
drop a big one right on the
"dirty pile"
and then leave them to burn

there are now just recently 6 million jews in Israel
that number ring a bell?
edit on 7-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Oh Lordie, dont tell me the US is involved in this? I have tried to stay away from the Syria threads but I saw you here and had to ask.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

If anyone has forgotten about the people that died in the Holocaust it's Israel the only time they mention them is when they want money or weapons. And to use the people who died in the Holocaust to justify Israels actions against the Palestinians and the theft of the land is beneath contempt. Palestine had nothing to do with the Holocaust so why should they pay the price for it.

The holocaust is a tricky subject and I believe its been exaggerated to death by the ptb, who by the way are not jews because they are satanists/luciferians. I would have no problem with jews living in israel/palestine alongside the muslims and christians provided they had earned that right. Just because that territory was called judea a long time ago does not mean they have the right to terrorise the middle east into submission.

I could even live with a jewish state called israel provided they had taken care of business early on. Iran a fundamentalist islamic nation tolerates jews much better than israel tolerates muslims. That tells the whole story!
Northern Ireland has catholics despite being part of the UK and protestant; another example.

In the USA we had native americans who lost the battles and accepted the consequences. They were given land as a consolation prise but many still live within the general american population.

Some people WANTED an unresolved crisis in the middle east to spark WW3 and their actions up till now prove it. I try not to take sides between russia and usa because both have been militant and imperialistic. USA has been trying to spread capitalism and USSR has been trying to spread communism.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

www.threeworldwars.com...

If all this has been planned out from the beginning something like 150 years ago, then we have some really evil pricks running everything. I mean satanic evil. Or its just one big coincidence!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hi Antar
IMHO and I really hope I am wrong about this possibility

I think that some really jaded ( Luciferianish kabbalistical moneyied types ) are controlling this whole play to fullfill a prophesy for real:
a "burnt offering ".
During ww2 when Hitler (the tranfer act etc ) allowed Jews to leave Germany these playaz lobbied to keep the escaping Jews out of the (now NATO/ commonwealth countries ) and force them back to either Germany and the war zone and the "camps", or to Israel.

Regardless what of the totals really were, they didn't do to well in the warzone or the camps...
so why should Israel be a better destination?

Is the US involved?
not the good people!
that same money and power that kept the jews out in ww2 now owns and controls our governments

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So if anyone deserves to be turned into rubble it's Israel.

Glad to see you "picked" a side. At least we aren't masking the deception with the clever word,"Zionist."

Personally, I would love to see the US back its ass out of the region, and stop supporting ANY and ALL.

Let Israel fend for itself. Let Syria fend for itself also.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

ZIONISM!

Is the problem in the Middle East.

Do you disagree?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

All mainstream religions are a farce and have their origins in satanic/luciferian paganism. Throughout the world ritual sacrifice is considered good luck and people sacrfiice goats, birds, sheep, etc. In the old days they sacrificed humans at the alter. We already know this took place in central and south america via the aztecs and mayans.

God does not demand sacrifice, just tolerance and love. Spritualism is good, religion is not.

It give a whole new meaning to forked-tongue liars.

edit on 7/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join