It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Assad Gives Green Light To Attack Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Im pretty sure there would be swift retaliation without having to protest for it.
edit on 7-5-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Imagine the Cubans permitted the Russians to stage game-changing types of missiles on their soil that could reach anywhere with the US.
Israel did exactly what President Kennedy did during the Cuban missile crisis.The only difference is the Syrians and Iranians didn't back down.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

If more attacks come from Gaza, or Lebanon and/or Syria, I think Israel is going to go full-tilt once and for all. No holds barred.

www.thetower.org...
www.freerepublic.com...

www.freerepublic.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
*I totally agree with you assessment.I'd expect Israeli to begin strikes against Hamas and Hezbollah immediately and hard hitting.Aren't they Iran/Syria's first line of defense.Watch next 2 days for these strikes.These chem weapons transfer to Hezbollah were just bombed a couple of days ago.If I were Israel I would hit them everywhere before their used against my civilians.
edit on 7-5-2013 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by all2human
Pre-emptive military strikes have always worked in this part of the world

If Syria/Iran strike Israel i say theve asked for it,what Israel has done here(attacking Syria) is completely illegal and would be considered by any other country as an act of war.The question is does this sort of behaviour from Israel make it any safer?...
edit on 6-5-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

Yet people like you are silent about Syria's genocide of Christian Lebanese(then again the same type who hate Israel often hate Christians too, so the silence is understandable). Israel should just annex the whole of Syria and push them into Iraq.

How often do you speak out about the genocide Israel commits? And what makes you think Israel is a friend to Christians? They murder Christians in Palestine just as easily as Muslims. So if they were to go to war and Israel lost then you would have a problem with Syria taking it over?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Turkey prime minister said the attack by Israel on Syria is unacceptable.Like who did not see that coming when Turkeys muslim brotherhood are just as evil.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

If Syria/Iran strike Israel i say theve asked for it,what Israel has done here(attacking Syria) is completely illegal and would be considered by any other country as an act of war.The question is does this sort of behaviour from Israel make it any safer?...

Yet people like you are silent about Syria's genocide of Christian Lebanese(then again the same type who hate Israel often hate Christians too, so the silence is understandable). Israel should just annex the whole of Syria and push them into Iraq.

How often do you speak out about the genocide Israel commits? And what makes you think Israel is a friend to Christians? They murder Christians in Palestine just as easily as Muslims. So if they were to go to war and Israel lost then you would have a problem with Syria taking it over?
If your going to trust teeenagers who are told by their eladers who run and hide and send their teenagers on suicide missions to blow up a bus full of school children your are ridiculous.
edit on 7-5-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)
Not only that it is as if people ignore the holocaust and WW2 that mass murdered Jews,which is why the Jews have the power is Israel that they have now.
edit on 7-5-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Lies we are told:

1) Assad is in control over the paramilitary organisations in Palestine, or any element among them.

Utter cobblers. If the Palestinian militiamen want to do something, they damned well do it, unless they see a damned good reason not to. Assad has no fingers long enough or powerful enough to control any damned thing they do. He probably is owed some favours by a couple of high ranking members of the Palestinian armed terror groups. These are not the same thing in the least.

2) Israel needs all the help it can get to fight its threatening neighbors, by whom it is utterly surrounded.

More complete twaddle. Israels government has shown that it is more than capable of "dealing" with the situation as per its governments wishes. That is to say that it prefers to kill tens of thousands using full military retaliations, in response to small numbers of casualties on its own side, caused by improvised rockets, prefers to ignore the UN and take whatever land pleases it, and has no REAL fear of its neighbors due to its ENORMOUSLY powerful anti-missile shielding, which is only ever proven to be less than iron clad when the Israeli government needs an excuse to blow up a school, or murder a street full of innocent civilians just to kill one man.
~~~~

The reality of the situation is, that if this thing is going to kick off at all, we wont know who pulled the trigger first for another few hundred years, once the dust has settled, and people have started exploring the excesses of this era from an objective veiw point.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Not only that it is as if people ignore the holocaust and WW2 that mass murdered Jews,which is why the Jews have the power is Israel that they have now.

Kudos. I had to read all the way into page 3 before someone, somewhere, tried to tie this to the holocaust. Seriously, it's getting a little ridiculous now. What role did the Palestinians or Syrians play in the attempted genocide of the jews of Europe..

Oh, i remember now. None. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

Israel deserves to protect itself. Her actions, on the other hand, indicate a need for a substantial enemy because just saying there is one isn't enough, the american public has dropped a lot of support for Israel because of the unbiased reporting of current events as of late. If they are going to support Israel killing a bunch of brown people, they'd better be served up talking points they can easily digest over their TV dinners, preferably with some pictures.

it's not even war by proxy. The name of the game is destabilization. Once a country, like Syria, becomes so destabilized that it could be considered a rogue state, someone has to step in and fix that crap. Israel has been on strained terms with most of the states in the region, friendly or not. They are close to an impasse, you can't keep expanding when it's clearly imperialistic and against international law. You can't keep that up indefinitely.

Maybe intervention in Syria is needed. Maybe if the right powers get in there and take control and hand it, slowly and methodically over to the Syrians, MAYBE it will change the who dynamic of the region.

Problem is.. Israel wants the Golan Heights. Israel wants lebensraum. As you topple one nation, that ripples through the rest of them.

I do fear a chemical or biological attack on Israel, I really do. Millions of innocent people will die. Just like if they decide to start carpet bombing other nations.

Oh, and since we're on about it. It was mortar fire that landed in the Golan Heights, errant mortar fire, and guess what? It landed close to, but not in, Israeli controlled territory.

You'd have to use a source a little less biased than the Tower to find that one out tho.

I don't care who you support or don't in all of this, this escalation is bad news for everyone.

Bad for Israel because it gives fuel to their enemies and adds countless more potential terrorists into the mix.
Bad for the US because they are stretched thin and dealing with a crap economy already
Bad for the rest of us as all hell will begin to break loose and the whole middle east will start to unravel.

Think about it. Turkey doesn't love Israel. Iran doesn't love Israel.... that list can go on for pages. What exactly do you think their reaction will be to a joint US / Israeli intervention in Syria?

They won't be holding flowers, i can tell you that much.

I'm appalled at the people who support death, at all, in any form or method. It's sickening.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

What genocide are you talking about, or has the meaning of the word seriously changed recently?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Lies we are told:

1) Assad is in control over the paramilitary organisations in Palestine, or any element among them.

Utter cobblers. If the Palestinian militiamen want to do something, they damned well do it, unless they see a damned good reason not to. Assad has no fingers long enough or powerful enough to control any damned thing they do. He probably is owed some favours by a couple of high ranking members of the Palestinian armed terror groups. These are not the same thing in the least.

2) Israel needs all the help it can get to fight its threatening neighbors, by whom it is utterly surrounded.

More complete twaddle. Israels government has shown that it is more than capable of "dealing" with the situation as per its governments wishes. That is to say that it prefers to kill tens of thousands using full military retaliations, in response to small numbers of casualties on its own side, caused by improvised rockets, prefers to ignore the UN and take whatever land pleases it, and has no REAL fear of its neighbors due to its ENORMOUSLY powerful anti-missile shielding, which is only ever proven to be less than iron clad when the Israeli government needs an excuse to blow up a school, or murder a street full of innocent civilians just to kill one man.
~~~~

The reality of the situation is, that if this thing is going to kick off at all, we wont know who pulled the trigger first for another few hundred years, once the dust has settled, and people have started exploring the excesses of this era from an objective veiw point.

When has the Israeli's ever killed "tens of thousands" as retaliation?
How many casualties is Israel supposed to endure before it retaliates?
Improvised rockets, are the explosives any less lethal than mass produced ones?
You're right, why would Israel have any reason to be afraid of its neighbours? After all it's not as though they've ever been attacked by them. Is it?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Since when had the Sunni Hamas became puppies to the HumanSlayer Assad whom had slaughtered tens of thousands Sunnis, more so after Meeshal returned awaken back to Gaza from Iran?

Hamas being linked to the Regime is the LAST thing the Palestinians want. Qatar whom had promised them billions in developement aid would most certainly not be happy.

And Israel would be more than happy to trace and identify whom are those who had been following the orders of the murderer of sunnis in Syria, the very same guys whom had used innocent palestinian children as bodyshields during the infifada wars, and send their pics to the Palestinain Authority on West Bank as well as circulate them in the Islamic world.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Turkey prime minister said the attack by Israel on Syria is unacceptable.Like who did not see that coming when Turkeys muslim brotherhood are just as evil.

Turkey may talk tough, but it's all a charade.

Turkish government are Western/NATO/Zionist puppets.

I thought this was common knowledge.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The j00s are bombing everyone they iz teh bad guy bla bla bla"

Is that you Neo?

It appears that Boncho's account has been hijacked!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Let me butt in if I may...

The rockets being fired into Israel from Gaza are being done so by people who have been caged in an open air prison and denied the necessities of life. I am not condoning any acts of violence from either side but your comparison of Gaza/Israel to Mexico/USA is absolutely not relevant whatsoever. In fact, the USA supplies many of the weapons that are used in the violence that spills over the boarder, and the Americans embrace the cartels and the goodies they supply...the demand for the supply is there

Take a look at a map of Gaza then explain to me how Israel can possibly keep them "caged in an open air prison and denied the necessities of life"

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

It appears that everyone is ignoring the USA. We have disappearing red ink.
Does Syria want 2 fronts? Israel and the rebels?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gary29

Let me butt in if I may...

The rockets being fired into Israel from Gaza are being done so by people who have been caged in an open air prison and denied the necessities of life. I am not condoning any acts of violence from either side but your comparison of Gaza/Israel to Mexico/USA is absolutely not relevant whatsoever. In fact, the USA supplies many of the weapons that are used in the violence that spills over the boarder, and the Americans embrace the cartels and the goodies they supply...the demand for the supply is there

Take a look at a map of Gaza then explain to me how Israel can possibly keep them "caged in an open air prison and denied the necessities of life"

Maybe the people of Gaza should move to the Sinai Peninsula and get more elbow room
over by the Red Sea?
edit on 7-5-2013 by PeriodicTableAU because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PeriodicTableAU

Personally I wonder why during its almost 20yr control of Gaza, Egypt didn't either create a Palestinian state or grant them Egyptian citizenship.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Gary29

I guess you are not aware of the blockade then?

This is starting to go off topic, is that your intention?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Gary29

I guess you are not aware of the blockade then?

This is starting to go off topic, is that your intention?

I was responding to another post. As I'm sure you are aware.

Anyhoo! Maybe you could explain to me how Gaza can be successfully blockaded by Israel when it shares a border with Egypt?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gary29
reply to post by PeriodicTableAU

Personally I wonder why during its almost 20yr control of Gaza, Egypt didn't either create a Palestinian state or grant them Egyptian citizenship.

Clinton tried to help them back in the 1990s but they turned it down.
I think they just want Israel to disappear. That is not going to happen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join