It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Assad Gives Green Light To Attack Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Breaking: Assad Gives Green Light To Attack Israel

www.freerepublic.com

Syrian state TV announced today that President Bashar al-Assad was activating Palestinian groups to retaliate against Israel.

Al-Ikhbariya announced that the government had given a green light to Palestinian groups to conduct “operations” against Israeli targets on the Golan Heights. Hezbollah-linked media, meanwhile, reported that Lebanon and Syria had established “popular committees” ready to fight Israel in the region.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I bet the "rebels" are just loving this. Of course, no Israeli soldiers will intervene on the ground, it will be just wave after wave of air-strikes with the eventual assistance of the US. I heard on CNN last night that Syria has over 500+ advanced AA and Surface to Air stations all throughout their country.

If more attacks come from Gaza, or Lebanon and/or Syria, I think Israel is going to go full-tilt once and for all. No holds barred.

www.thetower.org...
www.freerepublic.com...

www.freerepublic.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+1 more 
posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Pre-emptive military strikes have always worked in this part of the world

If Syria/Iran strike Israel i say theve asked for it,what Israel has done here(attacking Syria) is completely illegal and would be considered by any other country as an act of war.The question is does this sort of behaviour from Israel make it any safer?...
edit on 6-5-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What do you know, another banker war. They got to make money some how.....

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
...and it begins.

I'll be following this one closely.

Star and flagger.

-SAP-

+4 more 
posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
How lovely... NOT!

More death & destruction for innocents while "the boys with the toys" (leaders) play.

I'm not taking a side - because in war - EVERYONE looses.

How sad.

God help us all!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human

If Syria/Iran srike Israel i say theve asked for it,what Israel has done here(attacking Syria) is completely illegal and would be considered by any other country, an act of war.

If one Mexican military rocket came crashing into El Paso and killed a family, there would be an instant march on Washington for hard retaliation.

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Israel already has all the weapons they need from the US...
So how do the Bankers get money from this? Cash Advances for more bullets?

Explain.
edit on 6-5-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

There's just one problem your link is from, and this is your link

Assad green-lights Pali operations against Israel...threatens missile attacks-SyrianTV
The Tower ^ | May 6, 2013 | by Avi Issacharoff |

Posted on Monday, May 06, 2013 12:20:13 PM by ConservativeMan55

Syrian state TV announced today that President Bashar al-Assad was activating Palestinian groups to retaliate against Israel.

Al-Ikhbariya announced that the government had given a green light to Palestinian groups to conduct “operations” against Israeli targets on the Golan Heights. Hezbollah-linked media, meanwhile, reported that Lebanon and Syria had established “popular committees” ready to fight Israel in the region.

(Excerpt) Read more at thetower.org ...
see where it is from? the Tower??? www.thetower.org... one of them that does not like to link up or copy??

edit on 6-5-2013 by bekod because: added link, line edit

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

If Syria/Iran srike Israel i say theve asked for it,what Israel has done here(attacking Syria) is completely illegal and would be considered by any other country, an act of war.

If one Mexican military rocket came crashing into El Paso and killed a family, there would be an instant march on Washington for hard retaliation.

Explain.

It’s the break a window philosophy. Destroy whole cities, when the wars are over, whos waiting on the other side to give you a nice cash advance to rebuild.

This is after the bankers are funding both sides at the same time for their mutual destruction

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

i agree. what if mexico launched a preemptive attack to stop fast and furious weapon smuggling? the u.s. wouldn't be like "darn, you caught us" we'd go to war.

i don't think syria is a good country, but i think israel is equally as guilty.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Full article from thetower.org

EXCLUSIVE: Assad Green-Lights Palestinian “Operations” Against Israel on the Golan Heights, Threatens Missile Attacks — Syrian TV

by Avi Issacharoff | 05.06.13 2:07 pm

Two mortar shells struck Israel’s Golan Heights on Monday in the early evening local time. Though the IDF described the mortars as accidental spillover from fighting across the border in Syria, they are bound to deepen fears of escalating violence in the region.

On Friday and Sunday Israel reportedly struck Iranian and Hezbollah assets based in Syria. The Israelis have subsequently made extensive efforts to dampen tensions – IAF jets had conducted the air strikes from Lebanese air space, staying out of Syria – but nonetheless Damascus has been signaling that it may escalate the situation.

Most pointedly, Syrian state TV announced today that President Bashar al-Assad was activating Palestinian groups to retaliate against Israel.

The Kuwaiti daily newspaper Al Rai, quoting sources close to Assad, reported that the Syrian leader had used Russian backchannels to tell the Israelis that Damascus would react if Israel struck Syria again. Syria, they said, would consider any such act a declaration of war and would contemplate firing surface-to-surface and surface-to-air missiles at Israel.

Syrian sources told a range of media outlets that Damascus had deployed missile batteries aimed at Israel that could respond to any further Israeli actions.

Errant mortars and other projectiles from Syria have fallen on the Golan Heights a number of times over the two-year Syrian civil war. After Monday’s incident Israel filed a complaint against the UN observer force monitoring the two countries’ border.

Israeli troops were filmed operating on the Golan today:

[Oren Kessler contributed to this report]

[Photo: YNet]
so there it is form the direct source.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I always knew Israel would lead us into the third world war. Let's hope they don't end up using the Samson option when S really HTF.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Explain.

and we have responded to the drug cartels in what way? if a military rocket from Mexico crashed into El Paso and killed a family, I doubt we would do anything at all, except maybe strip American citizens of more rights. I am sure it would be called a false flag too, but I doubt we would do anything hostile to Mexico.

+6 more 
posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Israel already has all the weapons they need from the US... So how do the Bankers get money from this? Cash Advances for more bullets?

By taking over the central banking system in that country.. They want to take Sryia so that they can attack Iran. So a central bank can be installed..

Just like they did in Afghanistan....Does it not seem odd to you that they would change the currency of a country in the middle of a war...

link   

Israel already has all the weapons they need from the US... So how do the Bankers get money from this? Cash Advances for more bullets?

By taking over the central banking system in that country.. They want to take Sryia so that they can attack Iran. So a central bank can be installed..

Just like they did in Afghanistan....Does it not seem odd to you that they would change the currency of a country in the middle of a war...

link   

I think Israel is going to go full-tilt once and for all.

They seem to be effectively going full tilt on the media front!

Who is The Tower, and who is Avi Issacharoff ?

The Tower article is titled EXCLUSIVE: Assad Green-Lights Palestinian “Operations” Against Israel on the Golan Heights, Threatens Missile Attacks — Syrian TV.

Since when is a reporter reporting something supposedly from an official TV network exclusive? Doesn't that defy the definition of exclusive?

Notice some of the wording and phraseology:
" Two mortar shells struck Israel’s Golan Heights..." Israel's Golan Heights?

"On Friday and Sunday Israel reportedly struck Iranian and Hezbollah assets based in Syria. The Israelis have subsequently made extensive efforts to dampen tensions – IAF jets had conducted the air strikes from Lebanese air space, staying out of Syria – but nonetheless Damascus has been signaling that it may escalate the situation."

This is really rich. Israel's idea of "dampening tensions" is to use another country's airspace to attack that country's ally? Like if Cuba had planes in Canada firing missiles into the U.S., that would be considered "dampening tensions?" Give me a break!

TheTower.org was founded in January 2013 as a project of The Israel Project, a nonpartisan 501c3 educational organization based in Washington D.C. that works to provide facts about Israel and the Middle East to press, policy makers and the public.
About Us

edit on 6-5-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2013 by pthena because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Explain.

Let me butt in if I may...

The rockets being fired into Israel from Gaza are being done so by people who have been caged in an open air prison and denied the necessities of life. I am not condoning any acts of violence from either side but your comparison of Gaza/Israel to Mexico/USA is absolutely not relevant whatsoever. In fact, the USA supplies many of the weapons that are used in the violence that spills over the boarder, and the Americans embrace the cartels and the goodies they supply...the demand for the supply is there

Mexican cartel violence spills into the USA almost on a daily basis and the USA has not done a damn thing, they can't even be bothered to stop illegal immigration.

Yes, Israel already has all the weapons they need, and many of them were given/funded by the USA, that being said are you aware which companies were awarded contracts to build these items? You are absolutely blind if you don't think that American aid to Israel isn't making rich people more wealthy (BANKERS).

Now as for the original information in your OP. I hate that it has come to this, but it is what it is. Israel and the West appear to be getting what they want. If Palestinian factions that are allied with Assad do in fact attack, or if Lebanon, Iran, or even Egypt do as much as point a gun towards Israel precision drone warfare will be implemented followed by war planes and naval strikes as well. This will turn ugly and spill across many borders, there are so many potential players.

Even though that my opinion is Assad has every right to retaliate, he and his allies should reconsider as this is exactly what Israel/USA/NATO want.

There are too many possible scenarios going through my head that I fear what may happen...chemical weapons sent into Israel is what I fear the most. This is the perfect time for the "rebels" to launch chemical weapons into Israel and have it blamed on Assad.

Damn, I saw this coming but still am not prepared for the upcoming storm.

I am sending positive thoughts to all the innocents in the region.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Explain.

Oh, please.

You are talking about part of Texas; do you think they'd wait for the knuckleheads in Congress to do anything?
We're talking about a people tho that think the Alamo is a sacred site.
Besides, a rocket attack into El Paso would tick off the Gangs that run drugs in Mexico, they don't want a heavily armed US Federal presence to wander into their day to day lives.

So it'd be a race between the Texans and the Drug Dealers as to who would kill the rocket launchers first.

M.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

Your right,at least IMO.
I just wanted to add to what your saying.....

&

edit on 6-5-2013 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Interesting videos, worth watching.
Thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join