It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Assad Gives Green Light To Attack Israel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by sonnny1

ZIONISM!

Is the problem in the Middle East.

Do you disagree?

Its one of a handful of problems.

But unfortunately, someone said Israel, and didn't use the "code word".

You know, there are Israelis that don't believe in Zionism. You cant just lump all your hatred into one group, or one land. There's players in this game. Not just Israel. You make it sound like they are the "only" problem. We both know they are not.

Sometimes blind hatred interferes with looking at it with a proper perspective.

I see alot of that on ATS.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by buster2010
So if anyone deserves to be turned into rubble it's Israel.

Glad to see you "picked" a side. At least we aren't masking the deception with the clever word,"Zionist."

Personally, I would love to see the US back its ass out of the region, and stop supporting ANY and ALL.

Let Israel fend for itself. Let Syria fend for itself also.

Yes I will pick a side on this because Israel is the one who started all of this so if anyone deserves what is coming to them it's Israel. I see you are doing your usual defense of Israel and then acting like you care nice try. Maybe you should get off your behind and do a little research Zionist are not Jews they only use the faith for profit and to hide behind. Sorry you can't comprehend that.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

reply to post by sonnny1

ZIONISM!

Is the problem in the Middle East.

Do you disagree?

Its one of a handful of problems.

But unfortunately, someone said Israel, and didn't use the "code word".

You know, there are Israelis that don't believe in Zionism. You cant just lump all your hatred into one group, or one land. There's players in this game. Not just Israel. You make it sound like they are the "only" problem. We both know they are not.

Sometimes blind hatred interferes with looking at it with a proper perspective.

I see alot of that on ATS.

Sonny I know you are smarter than this, Jews stand against Zionism too, is that hatred?

Honestly, in your opinion is true Jews against Zionism a form of hatred in your opinion?

None of us have hate as we are from all from different walks of life and stand against certain things regardless of our religion, I despise Muslim extremists as well Sonny it is not proper for you to imply otherwise, or say I promote hatred. Your blindness is what promotes hatred.
edit on 5/7/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: edited for retardadation please reread

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Yes I will pick a side on this because Israel is the one who started all of this so if anyone deserves what is coming to them it's Israel. I see you are doing your usual defense of Israel and then acting like you care nice try. Maybe you should get off your behind and do a little research Zionist are not Jews they only use the faith for profit and to hide behind. Sorry you can't comprehend that.

No.

I'm seeing it for what is is.

Blame game.

Im not at all defending Israel, but Lets get back to your response. So you're saying Israel, and all its inhabitants deserves retribution. I mean that is what your saying, right? Do you see how hateful that is? You do know there are those who have no game in this. They live and work and play in Israel. Palestinians, Jews, Christians.

But your response is they "get what they deserve" attitude.

You cant have it both ways. You cant want peace, but also justice, if justice is going to harm innocent people. Its such a blanket statement.

edit on 7-5-2013 by sonnny1 because: typo

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Your generic canned responses are growing old as well.

The deception has long ended.

ETA:

Goodnight, be back tomorrow lol.
edit on 5/7/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Sonny I know you are smarter than this, Jews stand against Zionism too, is that hatred?

Honestly, in your opinion is true Jews against Zionism a form of hatred in your opinion?

None of us have hate as we are from all from different walks of life and stand against certain things regardless of our religion, I despise Muslim extremists as well Sonny it is not proper for you to imply otherwise, or say I promote hatred. Your blindness is what promotes hatred.
edit on 5/7/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: edited for retardadation please reread

Actually, I support Peace. Ive stated my wants and desires. Ive stated what I believe should be done by the US.

Seeing that you are getting Off topic, I will say this.

One cannot promote "peace" if the desire to wipe Israel off a map, is veiled in hatred for Zionism.

Personal disclosure:

I don't subscribe to Zionism, never have and never will.
edit on 7-5-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The ptb use israel and jews AS A FRONT for their depopulation agenda. They are not jews, they are satanists

en.wikipedia.org...

sorry the formatting turned out crappy. Please visit the link to get the full picture, but beware it is HEAVILY TILTED AGAINST the truth. This is just to give people somewhere to start with.

edit on 7/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
An Israeli airstrike in Damascus that reportedly was attempting to destroy a shipment of Fateh-110 missiles that Iran was sending to Hezbollah brought Israel and Syria to the brink of war. Was that just a cover story for the hit or is there truth in the statement?

Syria is calling the airstrike a “declaration of war” (do you blame them? regardless of saving face etc etc) and is vowing retaliation, some day, some time, in the future. “Israeli aggression opens the door to all possibilities“ Quote:

I personally believe Syria has it's hands full with extra state funding of their internal strife; so they may have to take a pass on anything but a token hit if even that?.....Which will stir up Israel to what end I dunno?

Israel has made it very clear that they will do whatever is necessary to keep Fateh-110 missiles from getting into the hands of Hezbollah. The Iranian-backed Hezbollah would have the capability of striking the heart of Tel Aviv with a very high degree of accuracy with the simple push of a button. So it is definitely understandable why Israel would not want Hezbollah to have those missiles IMO.

America almost went to Nuclear war with the USSR over missile placement in Cuba. Luckily the missiles were removed before that ever came about; but the stage and the will was set.

There is a thread at ATS that says something about someone has to die for a change; unfortunately the thread name may be right. If not tonight or tomorrow someday the mid-east will try to fight all their hatreds out in some grand glorious battle that will result in nothing but the death of young people who are brain washed and to young to think for themselves......

War and hatred is a directed disease IMO but alas I have no quick cure and if one looks at history neither does anyone else.

edit on 7-5-2013 by 727Sky because: .....

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I can't post a new thread on ATS yet, so I'll just leave this here.

Reuters: Assad's forces capture strategic town

The Syrian army captured a strategic southern town from rebel fighters on Wednesday after a ferocious two-month bombardment, in an advance likely to result in President Bashar al-Assad's forces regaining control of an international transit route, opposition sources said.

The fall of Khirbet Ghazaleh, situated in the Hauran Plain on the highway to Jordan, came after a Jordanian-backed Syrian opposition military council failed to supply weapons to the town's defenders.

Rebel fighters, operating under the umbrella of the Free Syrian Army, cut off the highway to Jordan two months ago. But keeping the road off-limits to Assad's forces depended on retaining Khirbet Ghazaleh, which is at a crossroads leading west to the contested city of Deraa, the sources said.

About 1,000 rebel fighters withdrew from Khirbet Ghazaleh on Wednesday after losing hope that reinforcements would come from Jordan, which has been cautious about provoking a military response from Assad, activists and opposition fighters said.

"Assad's forces started advancing from the north and west and I can still go back to Khirbet Ghazaleh but I cannot do anything," Abu Yacoub, commander of the Martyrs of Khirbet Ghazaleh brigade, told Reuters by telephone from Hauran.

"Tomorrow, the big tragedy will happen, the regime's supply route to Deraa will reopen and the officers will go back and ammunition will be resupplied and the bombardment will resume," said Abu Yacoub. "For 61 days we had choked them by controlling Khirbet Ghazaleh."

I don't know the layout of Syria well enough, but this sounds like it could be a huge victory for Assad's forces. If anybody has more insight, please enlighten me.
edit on 7-5-2013 by angryjaimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I agree with people getting off the butts, and doing 'research' although that will conflict with their preconceived BIGOTED notions.

People forget 2000 years of warfare, and CONQUEST in the middle east?

Really have people forgotten that?

Or they just picking up where Hitler left off ?

Lot of people been fighting over that sand from Persians,Romans,Turks,Assyrians,Egyptians,Europeans, and the list goes on.

The biggest problem with the middle east is a bunch of westerners playing neocons in every thread, that shouts 'ZIONIST!' at the top of their voices.

Blah.
edit on 7-5-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Does Syria even have the capability to strike Israel? I'm thinking their armed forces would get destroyed before they could cause any real damage.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I don't understand these people.

Hezbollah.

The Bible in the Koran offer evidence of God authorize IN THE PAST the right to destroy enemies.

However, today, we have rules and regulations on when it is legal to kill.

This mean that organizations that fight on their own behalf or for God without fighting for a sovereign state wearing a military uniform with a flag identifying their state that has declared a legal war are ROGUE fighters.

They don't represent God, they don't represent a legal state. Even Islamic states have a right to self defense. As long as they employ a paid military and not religious thugs.

So, this whole Hezbollah thing is ridiculous. Assad is the leader of a sovereign state, if he wants Hezbollahs aid, then he should swear them in under the Syrian flag and enlist them as Syrian military regulars.

Otherwise he is running Israel like the mafia.

Now if Israel has been making terrorist attacks like they did when they ousted British rule, then I suppose if you want to subscribe to the idea of two wrongs make a right and any tactic the enemy uses is okay if it means your survival.

Even the Jewish Mossad if they have been conducting operations are legally employed operatives. They aren't mercenaries or religious thugs.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Strakha

There would be a ton of bloodshed, but they have the numbers to at a minimum hold their own against Israel (ala Russia on the Eastern front in WWII).

I don't see them making any moves against Israel unless they're assured support from Iran.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky

An Israeli airstrike in Damascus that reportedly was attempting to destroy a shipment of Fateh-110 missiles that Iran was sending to Hezbollah brought Israel and Syria to the brink of war. Was that just a cover story for the hit or is there truth in the statement?

Syria is calling the airstrike a “declaration of war” (do you blame them? regardless of saving face etc etc) and is vowing retaliation, some day, some time, in the future. “Israeli aggression opens the door to all possibilities“ Quote:

I personally believe Syria has it's hands full with extra state funding of their internal strife; so they may have to take a pass on anything but a token hit if even that?.....Which will stir up Israel to what end I dunno?

Israel has made it very clear that they will do whatever is necessary to keep Fateh-110 missiles from getting into the hands of Hezbollah. The Iranian-backed Hezbollah would have the capability of striking the heart of Tel Aviv with a very high degree of accuracy with the simple push of a button. So it is definitely understandable why Israel would not want Hezbollah to have those missiles IMO.

America almost went to Nuclear war with the USSR over missile placement in Cuba. Luckily the missiles were removed before that ever came about; but the stage and the will was set.

There is a thread at ATS that says something about someone has to die for a change; unfortunately the thread name may be right. If not tonight or tomorrow someday the mid-east will try to fight all their hatreds out in some grand glorious battle that will result in nothing but the death of young people who are brain washed and to young to think for themselves......

War and hatred is a directed disease IMO but alas I have no quick cure and if one looks at history neither does anyone else.

edit on 7-5-2013 by 727Sky because: .....

I agree with a lot of what you're saying. Syria's government forces can't afford to turn its attention to Israel in the midst of this civil war. Israel likely used this prediction in deciding to take that calculated strike.

Government forces have taken a major strategic point as of today. The war had been at a standstill for awhile (throughout the winter) and Assad is probably ready to launch a prolonged offensive. That's bad news for the rebels, who hadn't been able to gain much ground following the initial rebellion.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Gary29

Anyhoo! Maybe you could explain to me how Gaza can be successfully blockaded by Israel when it shares a border with Egypt?

You make it sound like every single citizen of Gaza can come and go as they please through the Egyptian crossings, please research the restrictions and conditions on who can and cannot cross.

It was much worse under Mubarak, but the new leadership in Egypt have lessened restrictions while still bowing down to their zionist overlords.

The Muslim Brotherhood is controlled by Zionists?

Please, do tell how this came to be.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
And yet they've yet to retaliate. Any serious retaliation would be met with more force than Syria could handle with one front already wearing them down.

Wake me up when WWIII starts. It's been starting for 10 years and it's still only been a revolutionary/civil war in the middle east between Sunnis and Shiites. It's exciting times for them but the rest of us just want them to get to where Europe got after WWII and start fighting over monetary policy and bailouts instead of bloody border disputes and tribal feuds.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by evictiongnostic
And yet they've yet to retaliate. Any serious retaliation would be met with more force than Syria could handle with one front already wearing them down.

Wake me up when WWIII starts. It's been starting for 10 years and it's still only been a revolutionary/civil war in the middle east between Sunnis and Shiites. It's exciting times for them but the rest of us just want them to get to where Europe got after WWII and start fighting over monetary policy and bailouts instead of bloody border disputes and tribal feuds.

Mind an upcoming false flag event. It might be nuclear.
If jewish bankers or wall street managers are unexpectedly leaving a city with their families "just for vacation" in the upcoming weeks, then simply leave for vacation, too.

If zionist businessmen are closing their office because of "maintanance work", then close your office, too, if you're in the same building..

Think about 9/11 and about who wasn't in that building. Take care and act intelligently!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gary29
When has the Israeli's ever killed "tens of thousands" as retaliation?

Hmmm, well lets see now. Since the year 2000 six thousand plus civilian non combatants died as a direct result of Israeli assaults. What one cannot possibly have a good read on, is the significant numbers who have died as a result of the lack of medical facilities in the Gaza strip. I should point out that the only casualties who die from lack of medical treatment, are innocent non combatants, since the actual terrorists get what they need despite the blockade of the region. This number also ignores those who have died of exposure because they cannot access building materials to fix damage to thier property, or to rebuild it, leaving them homeless. It ignores all of those who have died from inhaling white phosphorus gas from the shelling of the UNRWA compound in Gaza city, and people who died in the fires that it caused.

How many casualties is Israel supposed to endure before it retaliates?

Given that Israel has the technology to totally isolate and defend thier airspace from ANY number of missiles, of any size, from bullets to atomic weapons, and has only been struck by improvised weapons when it suited the Israeli government to have a boost in public opinion and support, quite a few. In fact, the only people who need to be taken to task when something gets through thier incredible defenses, are the fellows who decide which bombs get to go through, and which get destroyed mid air.

Improvised rockets, are the explosives any less lethal than mass produced ones?

Well lets see now. The fact that most of them have no guidance systems, being primative in nature, and given that they are usually fairly small... in a word yes. Significantly less deadly than those which spew into Palestine when there is an Israeli assault in the offing.

You're right, why would Israel have any reason to be afraid of its neighbours? After all it's not as though they've ever been attacked by them. Is it?

Its like Loki said in Avengers Assemble. Does the boot fear the ant?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strakha
Does Syria even have the capability to strike Israel? I'm thinking their armed forces would get destroyed before they could cause any real damage.

it is merely a political statement. he knows touching Israel would be fatal.

Then again Hitler should have known attacking Russia was just as pointless, but he put a dent in stalins army. maybe assad can dent Israel for Iran?

anyway i think nothing will happen. It is just an attempt to try and unite people against a "common" enemy.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinkbirdatabase

Originally posted by evictiongnostic

Mind an upcoming false flag event. It might be nuclear.
If jewish bankers or wall street managers are unexpectedly leaving a city with their families "just for vacation" in the upcoming weeks, then simply leave for vacation, too.

If zionist businessmen are closing their office because of "maintanance work", then close your office, too, if you're in the same building..

Think about 9/11 and about who wasn't in that building. Take care and act intelligently!

Why does every second conspiracy theory consist of bankers and false flags? people just dislike eachother. Everything in the world doesnt revolve around zionism and america.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join