It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Benghazi Drone Camera Operator: There Was No Protest!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im2keul

Hillary had to lie to make that happen.
Hillary is spelled with 2 Ls. One must stand for liar.
edit on 7-5-2013 by PeriodicTableAU because: (no reason given)

Agreed. So they just allowed this to happen as to not create another conflict before the election? Have done anything about these attacks since? Seems we, no they (politicians) stick their big noses in anything and everything to maintain conflict. Why no response to this?

There will be a response on Wednesday. The whistleblowers will reveal more info.
CBS will be shocked by the Hillary lies.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeriodicTableAU

Agreed. So they just allowed this to happen as to not create another conflict before the election? Have done anything about these attacks since? Seems we, no they (politicians) stick their big noses in anything and everything to maintain conflict. Why no response to this?

There will be a response on Wednesday. The whistleblowers will reveal more info.

Perhaps they should join ATS, seems like I see things here about 3 days before it airs on the MSM.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeriodicTableAU

Perhaps they should join ATS, seems like I see things here about 3 days before it airs on the MSM.

Remember the Acorn Scandal? The MSM ignored that one too.
Eventually, the White House condemned Acorn. Then they had to play catch up.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PeriodicTableAU

That's why I lurk around here, there are some members on this site that get to the bottom of a story before the local anchor man can say "Good evening"

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

reply to post by PeriodicTableAU

That's why I lurk around here, there are some members on this site that get to the bottom of a story before the local anchor man can say "Good evening"

The Drudge Report always beats them with the scoop.
Some MSM reporters complain that they work for Drudge.
He reports then they play the rest of the day playing catch up.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Some of the posts left here are almost as disgusting as our official story of these events. Let's just deflect blame and yell at those damn republicans for beating a dead horse with a stick and not letting this benghazi clusterfrack continue to be swept under the floor.
edit on 7-5-2013 by ThinkYouSpeak because: removed the F word

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Caught again lying to the public.

Why do people trust these people?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by IAMTAT

NAMES or it didn't happen.

IF the 'whistleblower' is afraid after claiming to have the 'guts' to speak boldly but anonymously, there are whistleblower protection rights in USA that he can subscribe to provided he have IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCES and had broken no law.

Regardes:

John said he knew “immediately” that the American people were being lied to, particularly “with regard to Susan Rice” that the attack was actually an outgrowth of a YouTube-related “spontaneous” protest.

“But we are bound by certain documents such as non-disclosure agreements on what we can and can’t say, and my thought was that I am a small pawn in this chess game, and the truth will come out, and then it just unfolds and unfolds…and it never stops.”

“Part of me says maybe I should’ve spoken up sooner, but you want to have faith and trust in your government, and that they would come out with the truth and get to the bottom of it. But apparently that’s not what they wanted to do…The election was coming up and Hillary Clinton might want to run in 2016, God help us.”

www.theblaze.com... as-contacted-me/

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
this is already been hashed out in the previous hearings, over and over and over and over and over. let's not forget who the committee chairman is....Darrall Izza, here's a part of his bio people might find interesting

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After leaving the military, Issa and his second wife, Kathy Stanton, moved back to the Cleveland area, pooled their savings, sold their cars and borrowed $50,000 from his family to invest in Quantum Enterprises, an electronics manufacturer run by a friend from Cleveland Heights that assembled bug zappers, CB radio parts and other consumer products for other companies. One of those clients, car alarm manufacturer Steal Stopper, would become the path to Issa's fortune. It was struggling badly, and he took control of it by foreclosing a $60,000 loan he had made to it when its founder, Joey Adkins, missed a payment. Adkins remained as an employee.[9]

Issa soon turned Steal Stopper around, to the point that it was supplying Ford with thousands of car alarms and negotiating a similar deal with Toyota. But early in the morning of September 7, 1982, the offices and factory of Quantum and Steal Stopper in the Cleveland suburb of Maple Heights, caught fire. The fire took three hours to put out; the buildings and almost all inventory within were destroyed. An investigation of the cause of the fire noted "suspicious burn patterns" with fires starting in two places aided by an accelerant such as gasoline.[9] Adkins said that Issa appeared to prepare for a fire by increasing the fire insurance policy 462% three weeks previously, and by removing computer equipment holding accounting and customer information. Adkins said that he thinks Issa set the fire on purpose. The insurance company was suspicious of arson and paid only about one-tenth the insured amount.[19]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here's some more about this supposed honorable man.......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Industry insiders on his oversight team

In February 2011, the Watchdog Institute, an independent nonprofit reporting center based at San Diego State University, published an investigation alleging that as leader of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, Issa built a team that included staff members with close connections to industries that could benefit from his investigations.[58] The Huffington Post also published the Institute's investigation.[59]

9/11 payments

In April 2008, the Daily News reported that Issa questioned federal expenditures made after 9/11. He was criticized for making comments that the federal government "'just threw' buckets of cash at New York for an attack 'that had no dirty bomb in it, it had no chemical munitions in it'"[60] and asking "why the firefighters who went there and everybody in the city of New York needs to come to the federal government for the dollars versus this being primarily a state consideration."[60] In September 2009, Issa's office released a statement indicating that his comments had been misrepresented and that the questions he asked concerned the then still unpassed bill H.R. 3543, which, according to that statement "would give U.S. taxpayer dollars to those who did not suffer physical injury and did not work at or around Ground Zero."[61][62]

Office of Congressional Ethics complaint

In September 2011, the liberal advocacy group American Family Voices filed a complaint with the Office of Congressional Ethics against Issa, alleging he had repeatedly used his public office for personal financial gain. Issa's office rejected the allegations.[63]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
since I live in California, i have heard a little more about this guy than the rest of the country, this guy has a real hard willy for ousting any democrat from office, no matter how low he goes

edit on 7-5-2013 by jimmyx because: additions

No whistle-blower has testified before Congress so you claiming "this has been has hashed out over and over again" is just another lie by a leftest trying to derail the thread. All of that fact checking for Issa is great except it has nothing to do with the killing of Americans. Now why don't you use that same energy and fact check who knew what and when during the Benghazi attack? No? Because you can't find a Republican to pin it on maybe? Go away you bring nothing to the discussion. When this is finally all brought out and we know who the guilty parties are, I would then like to hear your thoughts then.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I am inclined to believe that there was a weapons running,
(Fast and Furious in the mideast) arming the enemy issue
going on here which Stevens knew about and since he did
not have a liability briefcase they shut the door and he was
on the wrong side of the door, he got expended along with
a couple of loyal companions.

There were a lot of these same issues in
Iran-Contra and included drugs as well.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

I agree, I think there was weapons being funneled from Libya to Syrian rebels. Something went wrong and a decision was made to cut the guys on the ground loose to try and cover it up. This wouldn't be the first time this administration has been running guns and Americans ended up dead.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

That is a very possible scenario. It definitely seems like the administration was doing nothing to protect Amb. Stevens and others involved. I still just can't believe that they were willing to sacrifice their lives to save their election chances.
What kind of people are these?

edit on 7-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

JUST IN: Benghazi Drone Camera Operator: There Was No Protest!

Just for the record... this is not going to be a Watergate event. Obama has too many people on very powerful positions backing him. He will not be allowed to fall at this late date in the process.

On the flip, Hilary may be called upon to fall upon her sword in the name of saving the administration and the plans of those powerful elite. her choice may be simple... either take that fall or bend before the headsman.

edit on 7-5-2013 by redoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I predict Victoria Nuland and Hillary's 2nd., Kennedy will be the next to be thrown under the bus.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Regardes:

John said he knew “immediately” that the American people were being lied to, particularly “with regard to Susan Rice” that the attack was actually an outgrowth of a YouTube-related “spontaneous” protest.

“But we are bound by certain documents such as non-disclosure agreements on what we can and can’t say, and my thought was that I am a small pawn in this chess game, and the truth will come out, and then it just unfolds and unfolds…and it never stops.”

“Part of me says maybe I should’ve spoken up sooner, but you want to have faith and trust in your government, and that they would come out with the truth and get to the bottom of it. But apparently that’s not what they wanted to do…The election was coming up and Hillary Clinton might want to run in 2016, God help us.”

www.theblaze.com... as-contacted-me/

I had sought to ignore this another face palming thread, but for your reply that had only me enjoying a good laff.

What was that post meant to signify? Only another round of BS.

C'mon, this aint GLP or Infowars. Best you respect ATS members for their discernment, or at least most of them.

Anyone can cook up a story. Heck, even the Amanda Berry captor fooled everyone for a decade.

The difference between ATS and other nonsensical sites is that ATS focusses on EVIDENCES. Anything else is utter BS that many worshipped in those nonsensical site.

I leave it to the moderators to throw this into the HOAX bin, and really really regret my time wasted on this thread. You owe me my 3 kilojoules of brain processing power, 20 grams of typing effort, and critically 30 seconds of precious time lost.

Cheers!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I offered the second article as it included the caller's own explanation regarding coming forward and anonymity.
Still, happy you seem to be enjoying yourself. Cheers, indeed.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Jay, you are familiar with the Clinton Death List, and
Hillary was intimately involved in the implementation
of the thinking that produced that list.

How else did an obscure governor of Arkansas get
elected to the presidency except by allowing all the coc aine
to get imported by Barry Seal, Eugene Hauffenhuss and Terry Reed
into Mena.

What did Clinton do when he became president?
To prevent a monopoly of coc aine, opium and cannabis
he opened up the "French Connection" via WalMart and the
international airport in Bentonville.

The Chinese could now import high quality, high quantity dope.
The Andes can grow poppies in competition to the Golden Triangle.

To keep the flow going the border cannot be secured, both for the
drugs coming in and the guns going out.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You name is the ultimate
reaction formation of all time.
It defines the term.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I don't think that an anonymus caller to a radical right wing talk show is really a news flash,or a reliable source.I could call c2c and claim to be an alien angel from Niburu with predictions for earth and get a 20 minute spot!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
It's sooooo funny how this "whistle-blower" appeared out of the blue, when Republicans decided to bring back the whole Benghazi incident again to further politicize it.
If your lyng about a protest and some guys got mad and murdered the U.S.Ambassador it would be the other way around playing politics,becasue they are the people in power running the country.
The people trying to protect ambassador Stephens cannot do anything because of ridiculous politcal games being played by the leaders in the White House.
No common sense at all with some people.
edit on 7-5-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

The Obama admin wanted to stop calling the war o terrorism(terrorism) which was part of their political agenda to down play muslim terrorist.So they are the ones who played dangerous political games which then effected the process to protect Americans over seas because they could have ordered protection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join