It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Benghazi Drone Camera Operator: There Was No Protest!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Just thinking aloud
What if Benghazi was a way of tidying up loose ends ,as in getting rid of Ambassador Stevens.
For what he did in Libya (did he know too much)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You know I feel the best is yet to come. Clinton wants to run as president in 2016, so I think she is going to cut the sinking ship loose. Look forward to Obama being left to fend for himself, as Clinton becomes a key witness. All along, my feelings are that Clinton was doing what the president told her to do. And also I feel that it was her idea to not continue with her position as Secretary of State since she wanted to distance herself from Obama and his dishonesty.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by receregt

You may have something there. It was almost like it was planned for this diplomat, coincidental I am sure. Also, most people I have talked to are p%^$ed because our present administration didn't even try - I mean why not at least give it a try. Think of all the equipment and man hours of training for rescuing our people and especially a foreign diplomat for our country. Because of the drones we already knew the size of the attacking forces and what kind of weapons they were using - I am confident that when our troops arrived they would have been more than prepared to defend themselves and any other American that needed defending. I mean what the hell was going on there? At least try for God sake.

I just can't understand anyone else defending this administrations decision on this one - don't give me the "what does it matter" crap - or - we didn't want to loose any more American lives - why didn't they at least try?

By the way - who appointed the members of the inquiry board? Anyone know the answer?

edit on 7-5-2013 by Dukesy because: Left out a question I want to ask

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You know I just wanted to add this in in case you don't remember this. Clinton and Obama bought time on Pakistani TV to apologize for the video that was blamed. Talk about propagating lies, huh? How many folks remembered this? I though so... Spread the word around!

edit on 7-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
You know I feel the best is yet to come. Clinton wants to run as president in 2016, so I think she is going to cut the sinking ship loose. Look forward to Obama being left to fend for himself, as Clinton becomes a key witness. All along, my feelings are that Clinton was doing what the president told her to do. And also I feel that it was her idea to not continue with her position as Secretary of State since she wanted to distance herself from Obama and his dishonesty.

First to go will be the State Dept.'s spokesperson Victoria Nuland...SHE was carrying out Hillary's scrubbing of the talking points. Then Under Secretary for Management Patrick Kennedy will be thrown under the save Hillary and Barack bus.
Lastly, Hillary will be forced to turn on Obama, in order to cover her backside.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Originally posted by elouina

First to go will be the State Dept.'s spokesperson Victoria Nuland...SHE was carrying out Hillary's scrubbing of the talking points. Then Under Secretary for Management Patrick Kennedy will be thrown under the save Hillary and Barack bus.
Lastly, Hillary will be forced to turn on Obama, in order to cover her backside.

I really need to buy some popcorn for this show. We are going to see back stabbing at its finest! And I am going to enjoy every last minute of it!

I shared this some time ago here. But I wanted you to see the start of the Benghazi attacks first hand from the terrorists video camera with the Youtube upload date of sept 19, 2012. So yes I knew 100% back then, that it was not the video. And I am not the president of the USA and privy to top secret intel. So if anyone here questions what is to come down, the proof is in the pudding.

edit on 7-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

edit on 7-5-2013 by slugger9787 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
It's sooooo funny how this "whistle-blower" appeared out of the blue, when Republicans decided to bring back the whole Benghazi incident again to further politicize it.

Bring Back?
Sorry pal but its never been out of the legitimate news.
Obama managed to get all his networks to hush it up but we the people have always been aware unlike you and the other sheep.
Another one YOU may have already forgotten about is Fast and Furious.
We the people haven't forgotten about that one either.

btw...its very disgraceful to call investigating the deaths of 4 Americans "politicizing".
We call it Justice.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The unit just had a big inspection and a few guys left, or got pushed out. It would or could be possible that one of these guys, who has a concience , might have called in to vent. I have bought these gentlemen, beers, shots, etc... they do not talk. They are very serious about their jobs. So, I doubt the source for this article.

Also there was likely multiple "decision makers" wired on the drone camera feeds. This would make the numebr of people with this knowledge a little hard to keep quiet. So I expect more news on this scandal.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JrSkeptic

The guy definitely seemed on the level to me. He may have wanted to vent, but when pressed, he firmly stuck to non-classified information...stating his wish to honor his non-disclosure contract.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

if you go to the wiki page about Operation Gladio you will see that a "strategy of tension" was used .... this could be happening here in the US and int he Middle East in efforts to destabilize us.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
To those people in this thread who have an issue with this discussion:

How do you justify your arguments with yourselves when you know that high profile US Citizens where killed and a Government is trying to cover it up in probably the worst way ever :-D

I mean are you not questioning it even a little bit? Let's pretend that all these people who are testifying right now are just lying, are used by the Republicans for whatever goal and what the Administration initial said is 100% spot on. Doesn't that set off all your alarms regardless your political view and affiliation?! Don't you realize that something is seriously wrong?

Don't you start to think "well, something is going on here" and "how many other instances are out there" .. or you is it literally you don't care?!

Nothing wrong with "not caring" but it's the bigger picture here..

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

You guys are aware that there were TWO attacks on the Consulate? During the first attack, there was protest going on. Then the protesters left the area. Some time later, several hours actually, there was another attack, with no protesters present.

Why do you still fall for half truths and watch this hand?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I really am NOT seeing a lot of people giving a crap. That trial with that girl is the only thing people seem to be talking about, and like, I love my female friends but it seems they are all glued to the news watching that stuff and don't give a flying whit about Benghazi or their govt. lying to them.

Personally I feel like I have been verbally abused by my govt. for so long that I don't know what to believe anymore. If conspiracy theories mean one is crazy, the govt. has then absolutely driven me crazy because I have been lied to so freaking much I don't know which way is up anymore.

Integrity and honor used to matter.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
thank for posting

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I really am NOT seeing a lot of people giving a crap. That trial with that girl is the only thing people seem to be talking about, and like, I love my female friends but it seems they are all glued to the news watching that stuff and don't give a flying whit about Benghazi or their govt. lying to them.

Personally I feel like I have been verbally abused by my govt. for so long that I don't know what to believe anymore. If conspiracy theories mean one is crazy, the govt. has then absolutely driven me crazy because I have been lied to so freaking much I don't know which way is up anymore.

Integrity and honor used to matter.

Perhaps if the media covered world affairs and the government like they do the Kardasians, maybe more people would watch?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Im2keul

I'm sure that Hillary loves Jodi today.

edit on 8-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarsky
reply to post by IAMTAT

You guys are aware that there were TWO attacks on the Consulate? During the first attack, there was protest going on. Then the protesters left the area. Some time later, several hours actually, there was another attack, with no protesters present.

Why do you still fall for half truths and watch this hand?

You mean you STILL think this was actually caused by a protest over a youtube video? Seriously?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by Im2keul

I'm sure that Hillary loves Jodi today.

edit on 8-5-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

I say hang them both.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Four people died. This isn't a partisan issue. I'm an Independent and would like to know why we were lied to about there being a protest and then lied to about the military's inability to respond to the attack. For the sake of my cousins and friends in the service, I would like to know why four Americans were allowed to die.

If anything, there should be a full investigation to make sure that stand down orders weren't given. The more evidence that comes out though, the more it seems like there WERE stand down orders. And if there indeed were, could the reason they were given be anything other than political reasons? Because the timing and the day it happened would have been a great opportunity for Obama had the players not deviated from the script (e.g "Obama stops 9/11/13 terrorist attack" just before election).

This is worse than Water-Gate, in my opinion

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join