It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's first plastic gun, made with 3D printer, successfully fired in the United States

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by macman
reply to post by Taggart

AGAIN, I could care less what other countries do. Ban this, outlaw that, restrict something. I don't care. Your house, your rules.

Those moronic laws and rules have no place in the US.
Thanks for playing.

And your moronic laws have no place outside the USA.

Fact is this has forced your gun problem onto other countrys.....

Still some idoit was bound to abuse this amazing tec eventually. It was either going to be a American or Arab.

Oh, so it is the fault of America, that Australia had mass shootings?
really??? What are you, five years old, blaming someone else for your mistake?

Maybe, could it be that your heritage there is based on a prison colony???
Nah, can't be. Has to the the fault of America..... Ohhhhh, let me also state, it has to also be because of Bush, right?

What an epic failure on your part.

edit on 8-5-2013 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by macman

All that you have stated, is that you are against firearms, because it has stopped, so far, mass shootings in a single country.

Again you are making up claims about what i have said and arguing against them, seems to be a recurring problem in comprehension you are having.

Woopty doo eh?

edit on 7-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Oh, so you are just against certain firearms, for certain people. Okay then, ya got me

Nope wrong again

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Taggart

AGAIN, I could care less what other countries do. Ban this, outlaw that, restrict something. I don't care. Your house, your rules.

Those moronic laws and rules have no place in the US.
Thanks for playing.

And your moronic laws have no place outside the USA.

Fact is this has forced your gun problem onto other countrys.....

Still some idoit was bound to abuse this amazing tec eventually. It was either going to be a American or Arab.

Oh, so it is the fault of America, that Australia had mass shootings?
really??? What are you, five years old, blaming someone else for your mistake?

Maybe, could it be that your heritage there is based on a prison colony???
Nah, can't be. Has to the the fault of America..... Ohhhhh, let me also state, it has to also me because of Bush, right?

What an epic failure on your part.

Actually a major epic faliure on your part
Im not Australian

No it is not all of the USA fault. It is just sad that a amazing peice of tec that could be used for the benifit of man kind has been abused to make weapons.

And its sad it had to be a American as it seems to show the world how in love with guns you seem to be and how you dont give a dam about negative international implications of your actions, its a case of "Hey lets print cheap guns for everyone in the USA! But hey who cares that guns will start poping up in countrys that have almost got rid of gun and gun crime". for a "civilised country" you should have known better.
edit on 8-5-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Oh then please, do correct me. I can't wait.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Actually a major epic faliure on your part
Im not Australian

No it is not all of the USA fault. It is just sad that a amazing peice of tec that could be used for the benifit of man kind has been abused to make weapons.

Maybe you should go back and read what you stated. You blamed America for the woes of Australia.

And its sad it had to be a American as it seems to show the world how in love with guns you seem to be and how you dont give a dam about negative international implications of your actions,

Like most Americans, I could really care less what others think of me or my country. I don't live my life based on views and opinions of you or others. That seems to be best left with the High School crowd. it seems that you may be stuck in that stage of life.

its a case of "Hey lets print cheap guns for everyone in the USA! But hey who cares that guns will start poping up in countrys that have almost got rid of gun and gun crime".

So, you blame the US again, and I am sure that you will respond that you aren't blaming the US. You may have a great opportunity in politics.

for a "civilised country" you should have known better.

Oh, you have almost hit all of the cliched Anti-Gun Rights talking points.

Here, let me give you a bone. Go ahead and just get them all out in your retort. It will be fun to re-re-re-read them again.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

So if in a few years time some one from say holland finds away to brind Cannabis or shrooms off thats ok?

If the USA can throw guns around the world they can do the same with drugs?

Or bombs? Would printing bombs off be ok in the future?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So if in a few years time some one from say holland finds away to brind Cannabis or shrooms off thats ok?

I am a Libertarian. I could care less what people do with drugs. Their choice, their problem.

If the USA can throw guns around the world they can do the same with drugs?

Nice try, see above.
But, back to blaming America, again-again huh?

Or bombs? Would printing bombs off be ok in the future?

We will cross that bridge when it comes. I did leave my crystal ball in my other pants though. Thanks for the future prediction.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

[
We will cross that bridge when it comes. I did leave my crystal ball in my other pants though. Thanks for the future prediction.

Ok let throw the whole fact it "American" out the window. It could just as easly been a Arab that got there first. It just amusing for non american that you guys got there first.

But lets ignore that shall we cause fact is someone found a way to make weapons out of a 3d Printer.

Yes it was going to be done. But that doesnt make it right. It does not make it right as there are many countrys that do not want weapons so easly avalible yet we want this amazing tec for its good.

As I said eventually when the tec matures someone will use it to make a bomb. They have the same purpose as a Gun. So why is it ok to use a printer to make a Gun but not a bomb?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

The fact that an American did the first means nothing.

If your goal is to keep guns out of the hands of people, outside the US, then that is the issue of the foreign country, not America.

Maybe keep control of the people in the other countries.

Sounds like you are the kind of person to worry what your down the street neighbors are doing, because you just might be affected in a way that you don't like.

You like controlling others, huh. Very telling.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

reply to post by crazyewok

Sounds like you are the kind of person to worry what your down the street neighbors are doing, because you just might be affected in a way that you don't like.

You like controlling others, huh. Very telling.

No I am happy to live in a country were to get a gun you need extensive background checks and extensive registration. Plus you cant buy uneeded machine guns ect.

Because of that my country has only the fraction of the gun crime the USA does. The gun crime here being normaly confined to organised crime only so ordnary people are rarely affected.

I do not like the thought of in the future the drug addict or crazy person down the road being able to buy pass our lass and print a gun off.

Just because the USA has a gun culuture doesnt mean the rest of the world should want or have one.

The fact is the USA does not NEED to print off guns you can buy them readly. All those fool have done is to allow for a way for people who cant get guns to be able too hence forceing your gun culture on to us.

Yes is was always going to happen but it does not mean I should be happy about it or thanking the USA!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

No I am happy to live in a country were to get a gun you need extensive background checks and extensive registration. Plus you cant buy uneeded machine guns ect.

Spoken like a true slave to the Govt. But......good for you and your fear on an inanimate object.

Because of that my country has only the fraction of the gun crime the USA does. The gun crime here being normaly confined to organised crime only so ordnary people are rarely affected.

That is nice. Again, good for you and your oppressive Govt. I am happy for you.

I do not like the thought of in the future the drug addict or crazy person down the road being able to buy pass our lass and print a gun off.

Oh, so laws stop criminals......Geez, glad to hear that. We should just outlaw killing peo.........Oh wait. That is already in place. How about outlawing hurting pe.....Yeah, that one to.

Just because the USA has a gun culuture doesnt mean the rest of the world should want or have one.

And that is great for you. Good luck with that.

The fact is the USA does not NEED to print off guns you can buy them readly. All those fool have done is to allow for a way for people who cant get guns to be able too hence forceing your gun culture on to us.

Oh, so YOU get to decide what happens in the US??? When did you get elected king?
And no one is forcing anything on to you. Maybe take control of YOUR own life, before you spout off on others.

Yes is was always going to happen but it does not mean I should be happy about it or thanking the USA!

You and the rest of the world are welcome anyway.
Have fun with your oppressive Govt controlled life and lack of guaranteed rights.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Spoken like a true slave to the Govt. But......good for you and your fear on an inanimate object.

Yes fear of a a deadly weapon falling into the wrong hands.

That is nice. Again, good for you and your oppressive Govt. I am happy for you.

That funny cause over here we cant detain people without trial, Forcefully take finger prints and retana scans without reason and store them even if inocent nor can our police force there way into homes without a warrent.....hmmmmm

Oh, so laws stop criminals......Geez, glad to hear that. We should just outlaw killing peo.........Oh wait. That is already in place. How about outlawing hurting pe.....Yeah, that one to.

And over here reduceing the amount of unessary guns has reduced the rate of fatal violent crime.

And that is great for you. Good luck with that.

Well its worked for us for centurys. Doesnt nessarly mean it will it will work for you but hey we are all diffrent (Unlike your desrespect of my coountry I repect the USA has it own culture that involves guns).

Oh, so YOU get to decide what happens in the US??? When did you get elected king?

And what right does the USA decide other peoples rights and culture? That why half the world wants to see your country go down in flames, Personaly I dont you have a right to your own land and way of ruleing. Just stop acting like what you do is nessarly best for the rest of us!

Maybe take control of YOUR own life

Do you know me? No so you are not qulified to access my life yanky boy.

Have fun with your oppressive Govt controlled life and lack of guaranteed rights.

My rights are garenteed by centurys of law and legal codes that have been built upon and refined and meant my country has stayed slightly ahead of the rest of the world in human rights (in some ways anway, we still have a dirty past just like the USA). Guess who abolished slavery first my country or yours? That right mine by 30 years

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yes fear of a a deadly weapon falling into the wrong hands.

If that is the case, I think you had better never leave the safety of your own home.

That funny cause over here we cant detain people without trial, Forcefully take finger prints and retana scans without reason and store them even if inocent nor can our police force there way into homes without a warrent.....hmmmmm

And those things are within our Constitution. The argument of what the Fed Govt, head by the Tyrant 0bama is for another discussion.

And over here reduceing the amount of unessary guns has reduced the rate of fatal violent crime.

Oh, back to that again?
So, what is the violent crime rate then?

Well its worked for us for centurys. Doesnt nessarly mean it will it will work for you but hey we are all diffrent (Unlike your desrespect of my coountry I repect the USA has it own culture that involves guns).

You have no respect for the US, as you have continued throughout this thread blaming us for all your woes regarding firearms.
I have yet to tell you or your home country what to do, yet you continue to exclaim how we should operate.

And what right does the USA decide other peoples rights and culture? That why half the world wants to see your country go down in flames, Personaly I dont you have a right to your own land and way of ruleing. Just stop acting like what you do is nessarly best for the rest of us!

I say none. Do what you want. All the rest of the world can burn in flames for all I care.
Again, please, I beg you, show me where I have ever stated ahow any other country needs to operate.

Pretty please with sugar on top. I double dog dare you.

Do you know me? No so you are not qulified to access my life yanky boy.

Kind of a snarky remark. When did I tell you how to live again??

My rights are garenteed by centurys of law and legal codes that have been built upon and refined and meant my country has stayed slightly ahead of the rest of the world in human rights (in some ways anway, we still have a dirty past just like the USA). Guess who abolished slavery first my country or yours? That right mine by 30 years

And that means what to me? A very cute story, but nothing else.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

If that is the case, I think you had better never leave the safety of your own home.

Well no cause the chance of me being shot here is very very low/

And those things are within our Constitution. The argument of what the Fed Govt, head by the Tyrant 0bama is for another discussion.

Then your constitution is just a srap of paper. Plus dont just blame obama as bush started the ball rolling.

Oh, back to that again?
So, what is the violent crime rate then?

Our muder rate I think is about half to a quater of that of the USA though it depends on what state you compare it with.

yet you continue to exclaim how we should operate.

No do what you want within your own borders. Just stop trying to export your gun culture.

Kind of a snarky remark. When did I tell you how to live again??

Maybe take control of YOUR own life

And that means what to me? A very cute story, but nothing else.

It meant to show you the USA is not the only free and democratic country out there, nor is it the only way to run a successful country. But you are probably some redneck that cant locate any country but your own on a map and think the rest of the world is all 3rd world and that in Europe we all are ruled by absolute monarchs and have go sir and ma'arm everytime our village lord goes by

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Well no cause the chance of me being shot here is very very low/

Oh, so laws stop criminals then. What a wonderful fantasy land you reside in.
But, it still can happen.

Then your constitution is just a srap of paper. Plus dont just blame obama as bush started the ball rolling.

I am not going to leave it at 0bama alone. but, he is in charge now. So......it falls unto his lap.

Our muder rate I think is about half to a quater of that of the USA though it depends on what state you compare it with.

Here, let me try this again. V-I-O-L-E-N-T C-R-I-M-E.
Also, the crime rate as just released for the US. Seems the Anti-Gun Rights crowd rallying cry has failed. More guns does equal less crime.

No do what you want within your own borders. Just stop trying to export your gun culture.

Oh, so you have pictures of me importing said items into other countries?
Can you provide them, as I want to make sure they don't make my butt look big.

It meant to show you the USA is not the only free and democratic country out there, nor is it the only way to run a successful country.

Ah, so your country has no issues then?? I do love seeing people cast the first stone and all, but this is getting old.

But you are probably some redneck that cant locate any country but your own on a map and think the rest of the world is all 3rd world and that in Europe we all are ruled by absolute monarchs and have go sir and ma'arm everytime our village lord goes by

Yes, I am a redneck. But, funny thing is, you truly have no clue as to what it really means.
I also didn't know that we had met, or that you were privy to my school records or traveling history.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

But, it still can happen.

So law enfotcemnet is a waste of time then? Should be allow bombs for a

Here, let me try this again. V-I-O-L-E-N-T C-R-I-M-E.

Our Violnet crime is slightly higher yes but you have more chance of walking way seeing as our MUDER rate is overall 1/4 of the USA so we must be doing something right?. Most our violent crime anyway is down to our drink problem of drunks fighting so guns have little to do with that anway (Infact if guns were wide spread it most likley would be worse). Overall Violent crime is a usless measurement as at least here as it includes any bumps or scarpes got in drunken fights ect. You need to break it down into muderes , rapes, and robberys involveing violence as there the ones where guns are useally used.

Also, the crime rate as just released for the US. Seems the Anti-Gun Rights crowd rallying cry has failed. More guns does equal less crime.

Maybe in the USA. Diffrent country diffrent culture.

Ah, so your country has no issues then?? I

O I never said that. Our # stinks like the USA. I just dont go round claiming other countrys are opressive tyrannys just cause there not the USA lol That was my point overall to point our I dont live in a opressive hell hole. In some ways we have less laws than the USA and in some ways we have more. Diffrent country diffrent ways, does'nt mean I live in a oppressive tyranny. Save that for North Korea, Russia and China.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So law enfotcemnet is a waste of time then? Should be allow bombs for a

Where did I say that.
You operate under the ideal that legislating possibilities and what ifs somehow makes it impossible to happen. But, AGAIN, I could care less what other countries do to their own people. That is where we differ.

Our Violnet crime is slightly higher yes

That is all I needed. Thanks for the reply.

but you have more chance of walking way seeing as our MUDER rate is overall 1/4 of the USA so we must be doing something right?. Most our violent crime anyway is down to our drink problem of drunks fighting so guns have little to do with that anway (Infact if guns were wide spread it most likley would be worse).

Well then, I see your violent crime issue. Looks like you need to ban alcohol. Or institute "common sense laws" regarding alcohol, since the current laws aren't curbing violent crime.

Maybe in the USA. Diffrent country diffrent culture.

Great. So why again are you chiming in on issues within the US?

O I never said that. Our # stinks like the USA. I just dont go round claiming other countrys are opressive tyrannys just cause there no the USA lol That was my point overall to point our I dont live in a opressive hell hole. In some ways we have less laws than the USA and in some ways we have more. Diffrent country diffrent ways, does'nt mean I live in a opressive tyranny. Save that for North Korea, Russia and China.

Oh, so your backyard is not all that tidy then? Maybe take care of it first, before you knock on your neighbors door.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Well then, I see your violent crime issue. Looks like you need to ban alcohol. Or institute "common sense laws" regarding alcohol, since the current laws aren't curbing violent crime.

Our Alcohol problems is cultural like your gun problem....its abit of a complex issue. Your welcome to chime in though as this is a INTERNATIONAL forum.

Great. So why again are you chiming in on issues within the US?

INTERNATIONAL forum? Plus the fact that printable guns will have far retching effects outside the USA.
At no point have I said ban guns in the USA.

Oh, so your backyard is not all that tidy then? Maybe take care of it first, before you knock on your neighbors door.

Again INTERNATIONAL forum. That and you were the one who started it by implying I live in a oppressive tyranny.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Mother of god, can't they spend their money on something useful, like WTF, spending more money, and creating new technology just to better kill people, sickening.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That's good news from the innovation people but I think the liberal law-makers (a contradiction in terms if ever there was one) are trying to pass a bill in California to stop 'DIY weapons' like this from being made...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join