It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Answers? Let Me Tarot You A New One!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I am just guessing that accuracy rate for tarot will only drop a little, and only until your adjusted to the change. Once you get it, accuracy will go back up, no matter how it works (we all love to make theories) the point is that it does. If you can do it in person, online is just as easy, sometimes easier. The method might change a little, but it is still very effective, no doubt.

I just kind of went the opposite way recently.
I have been doing online readings for years off and on, but not much face to face with people.
Face to face accuracy is down right spooky....
I wonder if training myself online all of those years somehow makes the connections stronger when face to face...*shrug*

I would really like to hear what you determine is your accuracy rate after all of this.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

1991 04 21 would be mine
Send me a PM If you don't wish to post the reading here but either or works.

I have a tarot deck as well, mine is an elf version not really any offical version but it has every card in it thats in the deck. Sort of the same reprisentation.

Have you ever seen this deck before? ...

www.tarotwisdomreadings.com...

Heres a review on it. Anyways hope to get a reading!

edit on 8-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thank you, I really appreciate any insight you can give me.
~Angelia

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

dear cuervo,

your words are an examination into my life at a level of depth which i, myself, would have difficulty capturing. easily, this is the best counsel i have ever received. i am honored and grateful to be one of your first test subjects. it appears that you have generated quite a demand for your services here in this thread. all of this bodes well for you in your future employment. you have not gotten too much feedback yet, but let me assure you: your words are penetrating and accurate.

for your benefit, i will be more specific about your insights....

I think you are currently in the "Hermit" stage...

it was disarming enough when you said it the first time, but you have laid it bare: i am in a state of nearly complete isolation. my cat is my only friend. it does seem to characterize my "fools journey".

1 - Querient / Standing - The Moon ...the awkwardness you feel with many of these thoughts you are sorting through...

i cannot say if the akwardness created the isolation, or vice-versa, but i have allowed myself to spiral into a state where i struggle to form words even with my close siblings. there are a couple of decades worth of unacknowledged thoughts and feelings and much of the time it seems unbearable.

2 - Your Tasks - 3 of Wands...two staffs, a third casually...waiting...

i am an established professional in two trades, but i do nothing with them. i have just recently completed a 4-year degree, a third staff. it calms my anxiety somewhat that my waiting is not stagnation but just transition...the ships are approaching?

3 - Difficulties or Reservations - Judgement...bad decisions, feel like you are stapped

my life is a story of bad decisions. but regarding my success specifically, i actually have several court judgements for debt against me to the tune of nearly $100k. strapped, indeed.

4 - Your Strengths - 8 of Wands ... you can lose yourself in your obsessing over your future ...harness your own fires...

what you have said here is so accurate that i feel exposed. just so real. like you know me.

5 - Your Goal - 6 of Pentacles (upside-down) ...worried about being ripped off and swindled...

the biggest reason for my refusal to find a job is that every single job i have had in the past has taken the best of me and sucked me dry...or, as you say, "ripped off and swindled". as a goal, i would have to agree that my future success depends very much on getting into a position where my contributions are recognized and honored.

i am not telling you all of this to air my dirty laundry. only to validate the connection that you have been able to achieve. i do disagree with your final paragraph summary in that i think it mischaracterizes me and sounds suddenly like you are talking about someone else altogther. this is probably due to not having contact and feedback during the reading, as it is more about context and tone, rather than content.

so, i hope that this is helpful feedback for you and that i have honored my part of the bargain. you have helped me immensely, and given me a lot to think about.

danny

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Dam this thread is picking up slack. But ya op, seems some people want there fortune read more so then me, you can skip mine, I really don't care. That and I can divination my own questions and futures if need be, though there is always interference when I do, and not that I really want to know. I just sort of like to see what these threads and the people who make them say on the whole matter, that and divining by using paper pictorial cards is as an interesting way as any I suppose, if albeit bizarre. A strange thing to do, to see your future in tree pulp with pictures on them, kind of like seeing shapes in the clouds, but there are stranger things and way's that's for sure.

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyJai

Alright. So I did a more robust version of the simple "peak into the future" type of spread. Not to get all spooky or anything but I did want some extra help with yours since I had difficulty connecting with you during your numerology Tarot quick-reading. I had my people talk to your people, in other words. So if you felt a bit uncomfortable or agitated during the first half of the 6pm pst hour, I'm sorry. If you felt something rather pleasurable during that time, take this reading as one inspired by those with your best interests at heart.

You - 3 of Wands - If you've been reading the other readings, you may have noticed this card in the last one. For him, this was also a very career-oriented drawing. In your case, however, this is representative of you and not your task. At this point, you have been waiting. There are more opportunities on the horizon and you know it. The waiting part is what bothers you as you wish to know if you can turn back away from the airship and go back to your work or if you should wait to see what that airship brings. Considering the orientation and position of this card, I'd say that your intuition is telling you it is best to wait. But I think you already knew that.

Past - 3 of Coins (Pentacles) - Look closely at the love and detail he's putting into his work on the large pentacle. He is obviously skilled and has all the tools he needs to be recognized as good at his profession. This says to me that your work before this last career move was one that you were very determined with and it paid off. In some ways, you miss the work you used to do but the confidence it gave you (even if not the skills) is helping you now.

Future - 10 of Wands (upside-down) - This card has been coming up a lot for me when reading for people, especially with career advice. The question you had was whether or not you made the right career move. This card tells me that, if you stay with it, it may lead to oppression and being over burdened if you do not skillfully delegate. Skillful delegation could at least flip the situation to where you are simply carrying a heavy load but it would at least be worth it at that point. By "delegation", think outside the basic office definition of the word. You can delegate to tools, services, and people. Your options to make your current profession manageable are there but it is paramount that you seize them vigilantly in order to not get overwhelmed. Again, this is if you stick with your current professional path and this can change based on your handling of the fifth card.

Root/Base - The Devil - In most Tarot decks I read, I am influenced by the Rider-Waite interpretations of the cards along with the artists intentions. The Devil card is one of the exceptions. It is such a personal card in the sense that the artist very much has their own take. You chose this deck which means you dig his sense of composition and direction from the author. The Divine Legacy "The Devil" is as handsome as they come. He is ripped and bare chested. He is the epitome of both desire and envy.

In the lower left, you will see The Fool cowering from The Devil. In case you are not familiar with how the 22 card in the Major Arcana are arranged, I'll break it down. The Fool is the main character and the 22 cards are his journey to the end (The World). This is the part of his journey where he is tempted and all four of his senses of the elements are used to tantalize (The Devil is holding a Pentacle, Cup, Sword, and a Wand).

This tells me that, at the root of your issue, there is a conflict of interests. The profession you chose has many of the things you desire but, on a certain level of your being, you are still trying to complete your journey in which this job seems to be in the way of. This does not mean that your current career can't be compatible with your inner harmony but, in its current iteration, your job seems to be in the way of the journey.

Opportunity - 5 of Cups - This card is one of regrets. You can see her sorrow at the three broken cups on the ground and she is clutching tightly to the two in her hands. As an "opportunity", this means to put the painful losses behind you and move the heck on. Those two cups are more than enough and you've had less before. Besides, the two of Cups (what you'd be left with if you moved on) is a card of choices. If you cut your losses and stop dwelling, you will be presented with much better options. If you dwell, you will only have your current career as an option.

I would turn my back on the past and await the new opportunities. Ones that will never come until you are willing to let go. Until then, it is impossible to know if your current job is the "right" one. You will make the right choice as it will be obvious when you see it in that air ship.

edit on 8-5-2013 by Cuervo because: Darned italics...
extra DIV

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarkia
reply to post by Cuervo

I desperately need a reading.
Birthday: 08/03/1971
Deck: Witches Tarot
Elements: Air, Earth, Fire, Water

I lost my job 2 weeks ago and my 18 year old daughter took all my money from my last check with the promise to pay me back half of it, I am going to be homeless come May 13 and had planed on putting everything in storage and going camping. But now I have no money for gas, food, or a storage unit. What is going to happen in this situation?

Thank you,
~Angelia

Firstly, I want to reflect and share my empathy towards your situation. I know it must be scary facing such daunting unknowns. I have thought about how to treat your scenario because you feel your immediate fate has been pretty much decided and that your upcoming situation will be for and extended period of time. This means we need a forecast of extended proportions to accommodate your delicate situation.

I've decided to actually split your reading up into four parts. I am doing a modified version of the "Wheel of the Year" spread. There are eight Sabbats in the Wheel of the Year and they are perfect to represent time bench marks. For each Sabbat, I will show you what fate has in store for you during that time of year and also what you can do to either side-step that fate or secure it. I've already drawn the entire spread and I can tell you right now that your troubles look significantly diminished by Yule at the latest. That is just at a glance but we will be splitting these up to examine them more closely.

Oh, and in case you are confused, the cards I'm using to represent the actual Sabbats are from the Book of Shadows deck so they are not significators that are taking up cards in the deck I used for the reading. The meanings and themes behind the seasonal changes may have significance so I'll point out some basic Sabbat themes or key points if they might be relevant.

Since we just had Beltane on the 1st, we started with that to represent "now"ish. Beltane largely represents the consummation of nature with their respective halves (depending on your religion). This means, on a allegorical level, it can be seen as a catalyst for a complete cycle or journey. The timing of this is indicative of your next few months as being a quest-like experience.

Beltane

What's Happening - Strength (upside-down) - The Strength card is a showcase of determination, restraint, and will power. The reverse meaning, as shown here, represents fear, doubt, and feeling helpless. Not only does this card say how you are feeling but it insinuates that this is something that is happening to you. It is important to remind yourself of that. There is a distinction. The feeling themselves are very harmful to your situation. Also, Strength represents Leo which you are. This further confirms that there is a personification here that you can control.

What You Can Do - 10 of Cups - This card is a wonderful one. It is representative of a loving family or community. It shows abundance and love. Obviously, you can't "do" this as it's more of a direction to look. Right now, seek out friends and community services to help empower you. It is important that you turn that Strength card right-side up. This may not stop the crap tsunami you feel you are bout to get washed with but it will certainly give you a crap-proof scuba suit and a pole to hold on to while it rushes by.

Litha - June 21st - In many pagan religions, this is when the god impregnates the goddess, planting the seeds of all nature.

What's Happening - The High Priestess (upside-down) - The reversal of The High Priestess indicates that, by this time, you will be rather withdrawn and tempted to just not try anymore. Things will have stagnated and you will have gotten used to your new lifestyle. It will be hard to pull yourself out of this depression and it will be important for you to try to find balance again and to continue to learn new things. Very important.

What You Can Do - 10 of Pentacles (upside-down) - There will be input from family that will not be welcome. Mind you, however that "not welcome" doesn't mean "bad". Listen to what people advise you to do with an open mind during this time as there may be wisdom from those you wouldn't expect. There will also be a matter of money that you are entitled to but are being blocked from (inheritance, debt repayment, government assistance, etc) and you can be sure to preemptively act and secure what is yours.

I can't promise you that I'll do more tonight but I wanted to give you this much. Please know that, as grim is this may look to you now, I'm staring at a much more promising future on my floor. I feel this will ultimately be a positive adventure for you. More to come.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
...divining by using paper pictorial cards is as an interesting way as any I suppose, if albeit bizarre. A strange thing to do, to see your future in tree pulp with pictures on them, kind of like seeing shapes in the clouds, but there are stranger things and way's that's for sure.

You are right about comparing it to shapes in the clouds. The difference is that Tarot is a finite (debatable) set of symbolism that the human collective subconscious has been exposed to for many centuries. This makes the arcana speak to any person who views them and touches them on a deep level.

Divination works at the consent of those who you ally with (deities, demons, etc). I almost always have help when I divine. Intuition, on the other hand, works because we are human. Either are helpful but when you combine the two, that's when you get true insight.

The cards are just an especially effective tool. A seasoned person could get wisdom from puddles of piss on a public restroom floor. Not that I've done that. Yet.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Cuervo, I had asked for reading on page 3 but did not include a question. When I have been to other Tarot card readers the question was not spoken aloud. So I did not type it. Now I see I was stupid, and that you needed the question...So here goes...Am I doing in life what I am suppose to be doing at this time? Money? and will my daughter hate me forever? Sorry when it's late like tonight the brain does not always function so well Thanks again.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Thank you so much .

Quest like experience, I suppose this could be seen as a quest to find myself.

I am normally strong but this sudden reversal of my life has thrown me into a panic. To go from having stability, security, a job, a home, food, etc... to being thrown head first into the unknown, no job, no home, no security or stability, and not knowing if you will have something to eat everyday or not. Terrifying.

The funny thing is I have dreamed for years of living in a RV and traveling around living in the woods, making my crafts and doing Reiki. Being a crazy old gypsy hermit woman, just me and nature. Now I am handed a version of my dream and it scares me to death. My old pick up is not in good shape and if it fails I don't know what I will do since it is now my home. I have a camper shell to sleep in. I am taking my tools and craft supplies. I am going to try to make the best of this, even though I am beyond scared.

I have no family, I lost my grandma in 2004 she was my only family. My daughter has grown from my sweet little girl to a selfish, materialistic, lying, thief. She cares about no one but herself and will manipulate to get what she wants. I love her but I don't trust her. I don't have any friends either. I have social anxiety disorder and avoid people when possible.

I go from feelings of it will be ok I can do this to complete hopelessness and wanting to give up. Back to feeling strong. My emotions have been a yo-yo.

I don't know if this is a bad thing or if the Gods are giving me a shove into the life I am meant to live. What I do know is this is a total change in my life and it scares me to death.

You said that by the end of the year things look better that gives me hope, thank you.

~Angelia

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Could i get a reading? I need to see if the cards im drawing are the same ones you are.

Thanks you very much.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
6-dec-1983 thanks

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Is this thread still alive, or I missed something?

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteHat

I believe it is deader than a doornail.

I sent my info before it hit the second page and still have yet to see a reading for me.

It was a cool idea. I guess the response was far greater than the OP could handle.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
26/07/1993

I have a twin flame who I met in my dreams. Now, She and I met in my dreams almost a year ago and now I can't seem to dream with her anymore. But that doesn't matter, what I wonder is when will I finally meet her on the physical plane. I also have problems, future related probems. So my question is when will I meet my twin flame on the physical dimension and how does my future look like?

Water
Air
Fire
Earth

Legacy of the divine set.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hey Cuervo
Should I keep watching the thread (my information is on the 2 page) or it is just a waste of my time?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetlife
Hey Cuervo
Should I keep watching the thread (my information is on the 2 page) or it is just a waste of my time?

Things ended up picking up on the business side of things so it's been hard to retain the emotional stamina needed to do quality readings on the side for free. I do intend to do them still but it will be slow going.

There is a weird tug it has when doing it repeatedly that seriously drains you. I've never just churned out readings before and didn't expect it. The free readings on ATS will continue but on my own time as I get acclimated to doing it professionally.

So, no, don't keep watching but I'll respond to your post when I get to you meaning it will show up in your "replies" in your messages windows when I do. It's on the lower right where it says "show ribbon".

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretWeapon
reply to post by WhiteHat

I believe it is deader than a doornail.

I sent my info before it hit the second page and still have yet to see a reading for me.

It was a cool idea. I guess the response was far greater than the OP could handle.

Pretty much. Crazy timing and unexpected results. Once things get balanced out for me, I'll pluck away at them.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Take your time. Yeah readings do drain quite a bit when you do repeat readings. Iv done em for people as well
and it makes my head hurt lol.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

OK. Thanks

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join