It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Answers? Let Me Tarot You A New One!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hola, ATS! I have a favors to ask and favors to give. I have given plenty of readings to people face-to-face and I feel much of the actual reading is the reading of the querients themselves. The problem is that I have just recently been hired to read Tarot for people that I will not be face-to-face with. At least not most of the time.

What I would like to know is how much of a difference it will make for me and for the accuracy of my readings. I offer you a reading on a specific issue in your life and, in return, I'd like feedback. Tarot reading requires active input by both parties so doing a one-way reading will be the challenge I'm looking for. If I can do that, I can do my job (which will have two-way interaction, just not face-to-face).

If you are game, here's what I'd like you to do and what will happen -

Step One - Respond to this post with your full birth date. If you do not feel comfortable with that, just send it to me and then respond to this post saying that you have messaged me. I will give you your Tarot personality number, essence number, and what I like to call your "Fool's Journey" number. While I'm doing that, you can proceed to step two.

Step Two - At the bottom of this post, I am listing the five decks I have downstairs with me tonight. I would like you to choose the one you identify the most with and then write down the name of it.

Step Three - Think of a specific problem that is on your mind. Nothing is too serious or trivial. Please write this down.

Step Four - There are four classic elements that are used throughout nearly every iteration of magick, witchcraft, and divination methods. These are Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. To help you understand the principles behind them, here are some basic (REALLY basic) associations -

- Earth is represented by pentacles, is a female energy, and represents a person who is pragmatic, practical, and likes to grow things whether they be gardens or empires. This can represent the good and the ugly with physical rewards and health.

- Air is represented by swords. It is a male energy and it is for sharp mental skills and truth. In the positive sense, it can mean a razor wit and ability to judge fairly and truthfully. On the negative side, it can represent nightmares and gossipers.

- Fire is represented by wands. It's mostly a male energy. It is for passion and creativity. When focused, a fire person can be insanely competent and an enigma among people. When not focused, they can be out of control and their passionate fire may lead them to fight instead of talk.

- Water is shown as cups. Water is a female energy and is mostly about emotions and feelings, usually towards each other. A water person could be a hopeless romantic, a philanthropist, or even a severely depressed and sad person. Again, it has its ups and downs.

Please choose these four in the order you identify with them from most to least. Write that down. You may feel conflicted if one of the elements does not fit your personality but you happen to personally love it. I want you to choose whatever you would have chosen if you had not read the descriptions if that's the case. If you love to surf in the water but you are a cold fish with no feelings, choose water anyway. The descriptions are there for the undecided, not to confuse the decided.

Step Five - By now, I should have replied to your post about your birth date. Please respond to that one with the rest of the info (deck choice, issue, and elements). After that, please keep your issue in the back of your mind until you see my response.

Step Six - I will post my five card spread reading and also the scanned cards you drew. Read the reading. Give me feedback. Also, if you need further clarity on one of the subjects, let me know.

Sample art from the decks I have. Choose what speaks to you -

Book of Shadows Tarot:

Legacy of the Divine Tarot:

Rider Waite Tarot:

Steam Punk Tarot:

Witch's Tarot:

Okay, folks. Let me Tarot you a new one! I'm going to be gone for a few minutes after first posting this so I may not respond right away but I'm going to be doing this for most of the night, I think.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
= deleted =

It has been 25 minutes,
I gotta go.

edit on 5-5-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
06/10/1979

edit on 5-5-2013 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
january 11th 1997

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
April 29 1978

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
06/13/85 .... Thank you in advance!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Aprill 22 1990

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I messaged you my birthday

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 5-5-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
messaged you

link   
3-13-63

link   
reply to post by Cuervo

November 27 1994

Will I find true romantic love, as in future girl and wife? If so who is she what's her name, physical description, personality and where can I find her and how can I meet her? And I'm not sure which card can identify with love and a non related reading is the future set in stone?Because a psychic told me one time the future is at times set in stone.
edit on 5-5-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
07/06/1979

Will I ever get a lump sum of money?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy

Step One - Respond to this post with your full birth date.
June 9th, 1966

Mike Grouchy

Personality Card - Wheel of Fortune
Essence Card - The Magician
Fool's Journey - The Hanged Man

Essentially, this means you strive to have control over your inner and outer changes. This is a far-reaching theme in your life. The good news is that you also have many skills. Like The Magician, your tools are specific and they are exactly the ones you need to achieve that change even if you don't feel like you have been succeeding.

The Fool's Journey card is what you need to fully realize your desire to have full control over your changes. In this case, you will need (or perhaps already have gone through this) a period of time in anguish or discomfort that will change your perspective. If you notice, The Hanged Man has a halo over his head. He has had an epiphany that he wouldn't have had without getting into that predicament. It could almost be a "gotta hit rock bottom before I can climb out" type of situation.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
06/10/1979

Personality - The Lovers
Essence - The Devil
Fool's Journey - The Chariot

Your personality card is "The Lovers" which can be a bit deceptive. It is not necessarily about "love". It is usually, in this case, indicative of a life-long quest for paradise (which could, indeed, include a love interest). This means that your underlying hopes and fears surround a personal concept of bliss and paradise. Strangely, your essence card is "The Devil" which is actually very complementary. The Devil represents the breaking of taboos and being held in place by temptations or fears of breaking them. So basically, your essence is a fear of actually achieving the full realization of your personality.

Your Fool's Journey is The Chariot which is a very blunt way of telling you that they goal is also the way. So if you have specific dreams and want to be "that guy" or "that girl", you need to shed your fears and fake it until you make it. Screw taboos, be yourself.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
08/10/1976
Will be waiting

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
will my life get any better ?
TY OP S&F 2/13/1976
edit on 5/5/2013 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/5/2013 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Book of shadows

Have I chosen the right business plan?

Water
Earth
Air
Fire
edit on 5-5-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I sent you a message with my info and question

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarboth
january 11th 1997

Personality - Justice
Essence - The High Priestess
Fool's Journey - Justice

What's strange about yours is that your Fool's Journey and Personality are the same. This makes your goals pretty clear. You have a strong sense of thinking about others and truly understand yourself better than others. This makes you into a strange dichotomy of being self-interested but also interested in the welfare of others. The essence card also goes very well with this as she symbolizes a perfect understanding of not having to be sucked into extremes and she truly understands balance. If you notice her pillars (I scanned in the Rider Waite), it says "B" and "J" for Beelzebub and Jehovah. She is not leaning either way. That is a lesson to contemplate.

To achieve your personality fully, you just need to be yourself. You may someday have to choose a path instead of staying "out of it" but you are advantaged because of your life-long habit of being balanced.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join