It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars vs Black Holes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

I am glad you agree that theoretically they can be shown to be two aspects of the same entity over a time. Would you stretch any further and consider that there could be a black-hole inside our Sun today.?

To me these entities are so evenly matched, they should be together.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironbutterflyrusted
reply to post by intrptr

Unfortunately not everyone is able to embrace such a philosophy, I should think that the pressing dangers of life in a suppressed militaristic society, may hinder your progress...perhaps the knowledge of having no food, home, friends, etc...somewhere with no comfort zone. Would you agree.?

I was shown in my experience that these did not effect me unless i chose to allow it. I was reduced to having none of these luxuries and it was the only time i felt free from the burden of materialism and influence. I was taken out of my comfort zone and prepared to lay on a beach and just let my body expire. To know that the my family were just like everyone else and pretended to be someone just like everyone to hide their jealousy and greed was the point i lost that last bit of fear which for me is being alone. It could definitely hinder the progress of someone who was looking for answers outside of their own mind and needing group conformity to believe it. Human emotion is a prick to overcome but if you strip away everything in your life to nothing and only populate what you know to be true from your experience and be prepared to walk the road alone, you may never realize just how strong the mind is or what you are capable of manifesting for yourself. No information can ever be suppressed once one person has the knowledge (i know where my ideas come from so i wont be calling copyright on them ever). Our only job is to decide if we want to believe it or not. I do not need others to agree or disagree to work with smart/stupid ideas which is the common issue facing society i think.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I am glad you agree that theoretically they can be shown to be two aspects of the same entity over a time. Would you stretch any further and consider that there could be a black-hole inside our Sun today.?

To me these entities are so evenly matched, they should be together.

Its sort of like saying is the child inside the adult so the answer would be yes. They are the same thing essentially at different stages but philosophically yes is the correct answer for me.
I just had a thought thanks to your last reply. Could it be considered that the the sun might come first and is so small in mass that it appears as a black hole, then when it has absorbed enough energy the light breaks the event horizon and the star is born. Then it shrinks and expands over time just like we have seasonal changes that occur in cycles. With that said there could be a star inside every black hole or vice verse. Its common to see things from a linear perspective but everything to me suggest a cyclic nature.
edit on 6-5-2013 by TheomExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ironbutterflyrusted

Unfortunately not everyone is able to embrace such a philosophy,

Doing it is even harder. Perhaps the hardest thing. When peers taunt you to conform, you either do or lose their "friendship". Maybe they weren't friends?

I should think that the pressing dangers of life in a suppressed militaristic society, may hinder your progress...perhaps the knowledge of having no food, home, friends, etc...somewhere with no comfort zone. Would you agree.?

You mean being "homeless"? When I was there I was the saddest and happiest I have ever been. Sad at first because I am a scourge of society, unwelcome, chastised. I am not conforming or belonging with others.

Afetr a while though you see it differently. You are free, they are chained. Chained to the worka day slaving for the system that takes everything and returns you some entertainment, a full belly and a place to sleep. Now you get to discover faith for the first time. It does work, you'll see. Your needs will be met and for the first time maybe you will have inner peace. You may be a little dirty and hungry or insecure, but so is everyone.

...somewhere with no comfort zone.

Give it time, this is where you will begin to discover your true comfort zone. I don't know if this applies to you, I am working from just what you said so far.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

That was beautiful. You said it better than I... you need to lose everything first in order to find yourself.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Would you stretch any further and consider that there could be a black-hole inside our Sun today.?

I would say no because a black hole has many times the mass of a sun and would just absorb it if the two ever came together. In fact thats why black holes exist. They are at least several solar masses, to begin with. They would just eat our sun.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Am I understanding this correctly, you had a lengthy vision.? you are not really in a place often described as "hell" by the voices of the minds crippled by a heavy heart of despair.?

This is a remarkably common response but lessons have to be learned...

...a power (the `Will`) stepped in preparing the body and mind for the journey, the one last push that if successful will decide all that is to follow, a breakthrough, a rebirth, not ashamed of the nakedness, aware for the first time of the true beauty, simple in form but emanating a power that all in time could understand.

This has been explored by poets, artists, novellists and philosophers alike, they all express it through their chosen medium. The down side which on occasion even in the right hands can easily follow... I will scrutinize and judge all by its standards, will condemn all that violates it or fails to see the wonder and majesty of its simple truths.

Even the most important of messages can marginalize and impose, depends on the state of the minds of the people it is cast upon.

The heart it is said contains a mind, other organs have too be shown to interact with the nervous system in surprising ways. To the point of being declared aware of their environment and sending/storing instances of a historical event, like a mind would, then acting accordingly as through experience.

The electrical claims as posted are interesting but how would you ever be able to fine tune an experiment to such a degree.? and further how would you convince science that these measurements are meaningful.?
then how would such a thing be practiced.?

People are between the lines of mental and physical science, no one person alive fulfills the demands of a category... ask a psychiatrist or a surgeon.

peace.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Another attempt...would the usual laws of physics apply in the presence of a black-hole or if the definition would allow, a singularity.?

If the black-hole in its natural environment at the heart of a star, deposits its gains into another say field, a bit lost for words...in a definition minefield....something that like gravity finds strength through distribution, in this case though I suppose it could cause an anti gravitational effect that forces the universe to expand...reaching a bit now, can you tell.?

Perhaps because of their situation they remain small, compressed, the usual laws of physics restricting the process of matter smashing but when the availability becomes scarce their connection to the reservoir ceases and they grow for a cosmic moment, unregulated then dissipate.

I do give merit to the electric universe theory, not enough obviously to stop the mind from playing.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I am not one who has ever had visions so i am not too sure what they would be like. These events did not just occur in my mind as i was perceiving things with my five senses along with events in the mind at the same time. For me at the time i was not just perceiving here in this "now" but anywhere and everywhere i could imagine. I could talk to anyone on this planet as if they were right next to me weather they were asleep or not. Communicating with people asleep was much more honest and less stressful in my experience. When people were communicating with me in a waking state say sitting next to me i could feel their heartbeat as if it was my own and had to close my eyes and focus on breathing to avoid anxiety. Funny thing was i could see where this was coming from and i had a choice to bare it or walk away. If i sat there baring through it, evidently i would start to control them through my own influence and their heartbeat would succumb to mine. Needless to say i stayed home through most of this experience. The planet was building my defenses up against unwanted acquisition of my energy for what reason i am unsure to this date. I will say it became the offensive when people attacked me and that was the blessing and the curse. If people attack me i become the "predator" due to the way i was shielding my focus energy. Sort of like they shoot a laser at me and i deflect it back and it hurts them. The more ammunition they have the more they would suffer in my presence. Good vs bad or power vs force however you want to look at it they are both one in the same depending on the application.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I do give merit to the electric universe theory, not enough obviously to stop the mind from playing.

Thats quite alright. Thats how discoveries are made. Be on your guard though the keepers at the gate don't like it when you mess with their paradigm.

I don't mean they will devour you, just belittle your creativity. They are a bunch of know it alls you see. They have all the answers and take all the credit.

Just in reply to your observation about "singularities"... it is commonly accepted that the reason stars hang together in whats called galaxies is because of some enormous gravity force at their center. Something is keeping all those stars from just whizzing off into the universe...

Galaxies

So Gravity holds together planets around suns around Black Holes around...? even we are a kind of singularity. Our soul (whatever its made of) is the anchor for our consciousness. And our body is the vessel (or cage) for our soul.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I have been trying to think of a reply to your posts about your experiences. I am at a loss. I know that younger generations are growing up and each one has a little more spiritual power and awareness than the one before it. That is my only explanation for it. I am a spiritual dinosaur in that case.

Carry on. Use whatever gifts you have for good of others. You are supposed to be helping them with it.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

I have been trying to think of a reply to your posts about your experiences. I am at a loss. I know that younger generations are growing up and each one has a little more spiritual power and awareness than the one before it. That is my only explanation for it. I am a spiritual dinosaur in that case.

Carry on. Use whatever gifts you have for good of others. You are supposed to be helping them with it.

It was in this hallucination that i saw peoples hearts behaving like the celestial forces. Hard to explain but this is where my idea came from. You might call it a gift but its not that simple for me. I loved all people up until this point but now i really do not see any reason to go out of my way and interfere with anyone. People didn't really want help they want stuff, material things to comfort and distract them. At least the people in my immediate sphere of reality all seemed to be "artificial" to me basically only existing as means to an end to play this "game" of sorts. If i am made up of the four elemental forces which i believe we all are, then the artificial constructs i was perceiving were all trying to pull me to one force or the other and create an imbalance in my heart thus obscuring my perception of things. If other people experience something similar my advice would be to keep quiet and observe the surroundings with as little interaction as possible. Think of people like a smart phone not the end user as we commonly would believe. Really just a tool that can operate independently or under the instructions of something else. Well when i was perceiving these things and it became known by whoever is dialing into our phones, the game changed. At least i saw it for something else. A never ending test of character. Since i have chosen not to assimilate with a "group mind", my game is tailor made for this experience. I can only assume everyone has a different version of how they see the driving force behind their existence.
edit on 7-5-2013 by TheomExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I think that you are onto something with the time-line jig, the black-hole creating the star is exactly what I envisage. Vast loops of smeared existence, a contorted nest, fiery plumage masking the process inside...like a cosmic flower in full bloom.

I like the way your thinking...I see that you too have accepted science for what it is...a guide.

Playful is how it should be, never swear allegiance to a theory, never squeeze yourself into a predetermined space if you know that it will not sit comfortably...be smart enough to realize when skepticism is required.

Cyclic actions, accumulations and releases, my mind enjoys these things with very little coaxing. I have found myself at a distant place just recently, I have tired of the tools of number and logic, the methods of comparison and phantom opposites...I don`t like what it can do to people, how these methods can divide a unit of diminishment and a nation at the same time...no soul, cold and impersonal, hard to believe it is ours at all.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

The only part of me that can relate to this is the person I become or the person that dissolves when my bipolar depression kicks-in. I feel very disconnected from the accepted realm but in-tune with something that I could not possibly hope to define...the human condition dissipates, I feel secure and connected to something that feels perfectly natural as though I was finally where I was meant to be. I often stargaze at these times, through a small scope, gazing into infinity and never feeling afraid.

The frequent downside to this for some is a distinct `disinterest`, any-thing, any-body compared to this scale of reality is well, nonexistent and trivial...I think it is termed,`solemnity`.

Not that I believe you to be depressed from what you say, I am not sure what to say about what you say other than I hope this experience retains the feeling of a blessing.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The only part of me that can relate to this is the person I become or the person that dissolves when my bipolar depression kicks-in. I feel very disconnected from the accepted realm but in-tune with something that I could not possibly hope to define...the human condition dissipates, I feel secure and connected to something that feels perfectly natural as though I was finally where I was meant to be. I often stargaze at these times, through a small scope, gazing into infinity and never feeling afraid.

The frequent downside to this for some is a distinct `disinterest`, any-thing, any-body compared to this scale of reality is well, nonexistent and trivial...I think it is termed,`solemnity`.

Not that I believe you to be depressed from what you say, I am not sure what to say about what you say other than I hope this experience retains the feeling of a blessing.

I have the same downside effects as you. Its not like depression because i am quite happy by myself however i have a disinterest with people and material things. The harsh reality i have experienced is that there is not a single person on the planet that anyone can ever trust fully. Its easy to convince myself that someone cares and can be trusted but the reality is all i can ever be to anyone not myself is some artificial construct of their mind. This applies to me also ,i am real but everyone is really just a construct of my mind created by my attitudes and beliefs. As a result of this i believe we all want others to aspire to our heights but no further than us individually, in a sense one can shine no brighter than me for that would mean my own subconscious has allowed me to see my self as inferior to something. From what i could gather this jealousy and greed of one another is what the smell of fear on everyone is. There will be people that strongly deny this is the case for them and they have the right to express their distortions of their identity.
Here is Bone Thugs song to lighten the mood lol
www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-5-2013 by TheomExperience because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join