It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars vs Black Holes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I am posting this thread to challenge minds and work with some new ideas. If i look at all the data in on the cosmos there are a range of celestial bodies that can be observed. The two i have found personally interesting were the stars that spew out light energy and the black holes that absorb light energy. Both have massive gravity fields so they are driving matter across the universe perpetually. Now if i look at a human who has a toroidal field generated by our hearts, this flow of generated electrical energy can either flow inward or outward absorbing or expelling energy depending on the individual. If we were to consider the human condition no different to the cosmos observations in the behavior, i can surmise that people are black holes or suns in the making. If someone can reverse the flow of polarity within their torus field with emotional control then that would give the individual of both forces of nature at their disposal. It may even be simple to say these forces are really just vortexes spinning clockwise or anti clockwise defining the physical manifestation into dualistic labels. Enter the concept of light and dark forces that seem to be required for infinite perpetual motion or expansion of matter.
Just a thought i had since i have become aware of planetary/celestial intelligences.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nice Parallel

Some people are always on the take...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheomExperience
Now if i look at a human who has a toroidal field generated by our hearts...

Has a what???
Got any references for that claim?

And I dont mean references to other people who also claim it, I mean references to where somebody can check the fact for themselves independently.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Has a what???

And I dont mean references to other people who also claim it, I mean references to where somebody can check the fact for themselves independently.

You may need a biometric scanner to check personally and objectively for yourself. Its common knowledge from the scientific communities perspective in the human electromagnetic field if you want to believe it. There is a lot of information out there on it if you are interested. I do not recommend settling on just one link though make your own decisions from gathering your own data in your own time.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I don't know about "torroidal Fields" but one example might be an emotional field that some people spread. Like if the boss yells at you and you yell at the wife who yells at the kids who kick the dog. Like that.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Has a what???

Perhaps the intelligence of planets, interstellar bodies, has this ?

It went wonky at the heart. It died of fright at the planetary intelligence part..

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You may need a biometric scanner to check personally and objectively for yourself. Its common knowledge from the scientific communities perspective in the human electromagnetic field if you want to believe it. There is a lot of information out there on it if you are interested. I do not recommend settling on just one link though make your own decisions from gathering your own data in your own time.

Well throw in one more fancy term and I'm sold. Biometric scanner huh. To test the toroidal energies that emanate from the heart.

Also, "scientific communities" "If you want to believe" is certainly not going to answer any questions with facts.

But it boils down to, do your own work, because I am not really sure how to prove it to you.

*off to buy a biometric scanner from apple and sees for myself how much my can power my heart powered machines*

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Here are some links to images of the magnetic fields of humans, the earth and the sun.
fc07.deviantart.net...
stars.astro.illinois.edu...
i1-news.softpedia-static.com...

The toroid is just the name for energy that flows in sort of like a doughnut shape. If you look at transformers or motors the copper is wound in a toroidal shape also.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Well throw in one more fancy term and I'm sold. Biometric scanner huh. To test the toroidal energies that emanate from the heart.

Also, "scientific communities" "If you want to believe" is certainly not going to answer any questions with facts.

But it boils down to, do your own work, because I am not really sure how to prove it to you.

*off to buy a biometric scanner from apple and sees for myself how much my can power my heart powered machines*

You will be happy to know there is a German scientist who has gone mainstream with his experiments. What he records is more like an aura field with colors and when the subject is triggered with pain the field shoots the colors down to the lower area of the screen and when the subject is stimulated with pleasure it moves upward the opposite way. He is trying to prove how each human effects their external surroundings electrically. Obviously i can prove nothing to anyone as fact that is up to you to decide for yourself. If you like the idea you will expand your own consciousness trying to understand it, if you do not then you simply reject it and move on being no better or worse for it.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

reply to post by alfa1

a quick google search for those idle materialists, lazy as they are,
that seem to always forget that they will not always be spoonfed.

Intermediate Physics for Medicine and Biology
By Russell K. Hobbie, Bradley Bradley John Roth
books.google.com.pr... cvfTlc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=BSmHUfiQH-qD0QGlw4CwBA&ved=0CCwQ6AEwAzgU#v=onepage&q&f=false

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

The toroid is just the name for energy that flows in sort of like a doughnut shape. If you look at transformers or motors the copper is wound in a toroidal shape also.

I get you. You know how when someone in the room is angry you can feel that? It changes everyones emotional state. Some kind of inductance going on there. It may be round or torroidal because our spirits are spheres too?

Inductance...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

At this stage i am wondering where our human evolution is leading and not just the physical aspect. It might seem hard for some to fathom that we could go onto be celestial bodies but for me there is more than the spirit mind existence. Everything in my life is a learning experience but for what? What are the infinite tests for besides strengthening my control over my own existence. Obviously this is only my perception of reality but it has been much more rewarding than the work, consume, die cradle to the grave mentality.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

You'll be fine because you ask those questions. Not that many people do, you know. They do like you say, consume and exist, without question.

I had it explained to me once that if a person is trying to control or manipulate you and they come on angry or threatening, you don't have to comply. You can't help but feeel the energy of their advance, but you don't have to respond or react to it.

Even if they mean harm. If you do respond (absorb their emotion) you become like them. Hardest thing to do when confronted is to remain calm and walk away. And if you can't walk, jus observe their energy without making it your own.

This has something to do with patience and non judgment of others. That is the life lesson we are supposed to learn here. How to be kind instead of harmful, how to overlook others transgressions. Hard thing to do in todays world. Especially todays world.

The key to diffusing anger is to not go along with it when it occurs. The key to calm is to not over react to others imposing upon us.

I know its corny and all, but turning the other cheek and forgiving others is more important than beating them or competing or conquering.

People go pffft...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Its very interesting to watch people herd together with a leader. This whole group mentality i see occurring when one "vortex" sucks others into its magnetic influence and essentially a bunch of people working towards a common goal become one big black-hole/sun. Its easy for me to ignore an individual but the force or influence becomes much more powerful when group minds are involved. Now if you consider the possibility these vortexes are also doorways to the imagination or "mind", then if i let my doorway go into someone elses i will be living in there version of the mind through their door. Beware the group mind i say for he who controls my doorway controls my mind.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Overall I like your idea about people having a "field" that extends beyond the body, and how that influences others. You did good trying to compare it with planetary and suns electromagnetic fields. Its hard to put into words because it has to do with the spirit too. Good thinking.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

On March 26th this year i was sitting outside alone having a smoke and then i had an experience that lasted 10 days. To cut a long story short and use labels that might give some accurate context i suffered a 10 day hallucination out of the blue with only weed in my system. To me it wasn't a hallucination and there were very real physical side effects that i had as a result. Anyway i had a direct line to the the planet conscious and it was speaking to me as clear as someone next to me. At the time i was made aware by the planet that the sun was also communicating with us. I became fully telepathic and every single second i perceived was 100% meaningful and synchronized with with this telepathy. This caused unusual headaches, not overly painful but a sort of pins and needles feeling to the top of me head which was being lifted from the bottom of the skull. My pineal gland area was always hot like it was burning up and i could feel a distinct ring around the two halves of my head that felt like they were being separated. I could not eat during this period as i had no hunger whatsoever and trying to eat only made my stomach twist and reject the food. I was not tired at all but i was able to get about 1 hours sleep a night maybe 2. I couldn't get drunk or stoned at all during this period. I had 33 beers and then gave up wasting my money trying to block out all that i was perceiving. I had my family and friends try to commit me to a mental ward but the doctors and shrinks had no idea what was going on. My IQ was off the charts so far that five different shrinks gave up trying to reduce my condition to a simple label. They just signed off saying i was absolutely no threat to myself or others. This was all a bit of a joke to me so i went along with everything i was asked only to analyze the shrinks who were doing the same to me. I really wanted to know if i had suffered some sort of mental break but i never received scientific closure and the effects stopped 10 days later and i went back to being a boring dude with one difference. I saw myself as a danger to those around me because i was able to reverse the polarity of my own heart thus giving me the control of focus energy. I did not find it easy to just do this at will and as a result i would take more than i would give, mainly because the "average person" is a vulture without realizing (some do i believe). For me to block unwanted focus energy and push it back to the person projecting it leads to aggressive and violent behavior. If i absorb the energy, transmute it then return it, the opposite happens and i become something special to that person. Either way it seemed like the best thing to do was not influence other people because whatever happened only showed me that people for the most part are puppets. Obviously not everyone is a puppet but many of us are just being used without ever knowing how or why.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That's a cool idea.
In some meditations you visualize yourself as a star
And when you exhale you imagine your star growing brighter
because your giving.

And what if we find out that black holes were always inside
a Sun. Not just made when the sun dies. Coronal holes although
they should technically reveal a hotter brighter Sun, actually show
up relatively cool and black. And full of super magnetism.
Sounds familiar huh?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Just a thought...maybe the proposed dichotomy black hole/star is misleading, perhaps there exists a relationship between the two...a kind of symbiotic mutual gains sort of thing. I am thinking on the lines of black holes and stars being two aspects of the same thing...nestled inside every star is a black hole, a singularity tearing at dimensional space, the clue to its existence is the fiery display of compressed matter interacting with their neighbour...a consequence.

I have no name for this pairing, but I think that it could explain many aspects of our own stars behavior.

edit on 6/5/13 by ironbutterflyrusted because: adding

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironbutterflyrusted
Just a thought...maybe the proposed dichotomy black hole/star is misleading, perhaps there exists a relationship between the two...a kind of symbiotic mutual gains sort of thing. I am thinking on the lines of black holes and stars being two aspects of the same thing...nestled inside every star is a black hole, a singularity tearing at dimensional space, the clue to its existence is the fiery display of compressed matter interacting with their neighbour...a consequence.

I do feel they are the same thing however in physical reality as far as i am aware everything is in duality as far as perception goes. If a star were to lose mass but kept its original magnetic field then it is quite possible that the light it is emitting cannot break free from the gravity it is producing. It would seem logical to me that black holes and suns are the same thing just different versions being perceived. Very similar to humans in that respect. It is claimed that black holes emit gamma rays so if this is accurate they are not really "holes" they are just effecting the light spectrum of electromagnetic energy.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Unfortunately not everyone is able to embrace such a philosophy, I should think that the pressing dangers of life in a suppressed militaristic society, may hinder your progress...perhaps the knowledge of having no food, home, friends, etc...somewhere with no comfort zone. Would you agree.?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join