It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Hellyer Claims Two ET's Are Working With The US Government!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If ET were to come visit the earth, they'd likely come exactly the way Jesus did. By incarnating as one of us.

That solves a lot of technical problems. They have to get used to our particular gravity. Which is unlikely to be similar to their own planet.

They have to learn our language to talk to us. So, why not just grow up here? Learn the way we learn. It's not just language they need, but customs, and habits, and culture, all the things that enable us to communicate with each other. Knowing the words and grammar alone is not sufficient, all these words are used to makeup phrases that have a meaning only within the context of the entire cultural framework.

So, if you met ET, you wouldn't necessarily know.

You'd just think of him or her as the son or daughter of someone you know. Therefore, one of us. And that's the best way to communicate. As soon as you meet someone different from you, the differences begin to get in the way of communication. The more different they look, sound, and feel, the harder it is to find that common connection needed to exchange information. Instead, there's the likelyhood that you'll have delusions about what they really are like. Even among mankind, each race has delusions about what the other races are like, their capabilities, their superiority or inferiority, etc...meeting an ET that looks like Hollywood portrayal would simply result in delusional ideas about the extraterrestrial species.

So, if ET were to come here, they'd probably walk among us, and have most likely been here for thousands of years.

Maybe Jesus was the last ET to come out of the closet, and tell the people, "Hey, I'm from another place. My Kingdom is not from hence." Upon hearing this the people promptly nailed him to a cross. Since then, no other ET has dared to come forward to reveal himself to mankind.

Just think, if you were ET, and heard the story of Jesus, would you come out and reveal this fact to the people around you?

edit on 6-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by sparky31

There really have not been any extraordinary leaps. Its been a logical and progressive change with one technology building on the last so we go from gas lamps to space travel within a hundred year period. There has not been any technology introduced that wasnt built upon existing technology, Nothing that was pulled out of thin air that is.
There really have not been any extraordinary leaps?thats ur view but i would deffo disagree.........going from gas lamp to moon in few decades when in thousand of years we,ve made none or little progress up till then,was it everyone was thick?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Maybe the aliens have created this whole cabal thing. So they can destroy us without firing a shot. Then they will show themselves and fix everything right. The way they planned from the beggining. They probbably do this all over the galaxy when there children start screwing up.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This guy is a freaking hero to come out like this at his age. He’s got hero balls. He was the Minister of Defense. He's had, and probably still does, connections. What more do you need. Michele Obama herself?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by alfa1
Yeah, what about Mitchell?

Only after repeatedly changing the success-scoring
criteria AFTER the results were gathered did Mitchell find ONE scheme that suggested
statitical signifiance,

I kid you not Jim, this is exactly what the climatologists did to the initial AGW issue, it went on for years, and years before the University of East Anglia debacle, where they did try to 'sex things up' (but they also threatened those who published their antics) it too in the early days was 'fringe science' and even now the varying theories are still being trotted out because it is and was an inexact science. That makes Dr Mitchell no better or worse in his method just that some methods may, or may not be better than others....unless someone knows better of course!

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatone666
Maybe the aliens have created this whole cabal thing. So they can destroy us without firing a shot. Then they will show themselves and fix everything right. The way they planned from the beggining. They probbably do this all over the galaxy when there children start screwing up.

Nah...Aliens don't want to destroy us. We're their food. Mankind is a crop planted on earth. They want us happy until harvest time. We don't destroy our cows. We like them to be happy and well fed, until slaughter day.

The last ET to visit earth, warned mankind..

You also, seek for yourselves a place within for rest, lest you become a corpse and be eaten.

-- Gospel of Thomas #60

For on the day of harvest the weeds will be manifest; they will be pulled up and burned.

-- Gospel of Thomas #57

www.gospelofthomas.org...

Jesus' statements tell us two important things.

1) Man is food. There are entities that eat him.

2) There's a day of harvest. When mankind is harvested.

That's a big clue.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This video is a waste of time.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
a valuable skeptic to the UFO research community? Absolutely not, especially in terms of the truth regarding NASA and what it may have concealed from the public all of these years.

Readers may judge for themselves at www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html, where amoing other amazing things, they will learn I was a whistle blower to Congress on NASA's safety culture decay in the late 1990s that led to the Columbia disaster. Testifying in Washington ended my day job at the NASA center in 1997, but when the second shuttle was lost -- as I had warned we were headed for -- many wider vistas opened to me. So when the likes of JF whine that I'm somehow a NASA-stooge concealing their secrets, and the truth is exactly 180 degrees away, those kinds of insinuations sort of fade away to fantasy. Check it out yourself. No regrets. Pissing off pygmies like JF is small change -- I've pissed off NASA Administrators and even White House staff, by being right, as they marched on to kill more astronauts.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I kid you not Jim, this is exactly what the climatologists did to the initial AGW issue, it went on for years,...

Totally agree.

I can share copies of Mitchell's 1971 report for anyone to read it. He won't [it's in an obscure magazine nobody's ever heard of, or can find].

Judge for yourself the motives of each of us.

Message me with your email address.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SQUEALER
Nah...Aliens don't want to destroy us. We're their food. Mankind is a crop planted on earth. They want us happy until harvest time. We don't destroy our cows. We like them to be happy and well fed, until slaughter day.

So how much meat have they wasted throughout history that has been left to die and rot away, maybe billions since whenever? Or maybe the mummies were preserved for them?

The last ET to visit earth, warned mankind.

You also, seek for yourselves a place within for rest, lest you become a corpse and be eaten.

-- Gospel of Thomas #60

For on the day of harvest the weeds will be manifest; they will be pulled up and burned.

-- Gospel of Thomas #57

Now you lost me friend. You can't expect to sway folks here by quoting the words from some 2000 year old fairy tale that was written back then by some bums in the desert wearing dirty nightshirts now can you? Nothing against you either.

Jesus' statements tell us two important things.

1) Man is food. There are entities that eat him.

2) There's a day of harvest. When mankind is harvested.

Yeah, and they tell us a lot of other bull cRAP!

That's a big clue.

Actually no it's not, it's just another part of a big lie.

Is there a possibility that some Alien species out there in the Universe will some day arrive here on Earth and will end up wanting to have us all for dinner? = Absolutely. However, jumping to that conclusion is a foolish position to take. They might come for water, and water alone yuh know what I mean?

Also, How do you know that they will not like the taste of other mammals here on this planet much like we do? Maybe they will like Fish even better, or even reptiles, Fowl or insects ect? Basically, you don't.

Yeah sure, Reckless speculation sounds good, and feels good, but when you insert some of that other stuff from 2000 years ago into the equation, how on Earth can you ever expect to have any sort of support for your notions or to find out the real truth? ~$heopleNation
edit on 6-5-2013 by SheopleNation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is what I believe, be warned this is my opinion, I will not debate or argue with trolls, or like minds, on occasion I can be found in ats chat if you want to debate, or be my friend, that is the place for debate not the forums, more and more threads I am seeing where I see trolls and people looking for attention or just know it all, derailing very good threads with there personal I am right ego bullcrap.. As I said I am around ats chat if you like to debate and there are other people there that think pretty much like me with some differences..

I would not go as far as ET's working with the Government the way we are thinking, I think there is some kind of communication going on, I just do not know how, or when or if its continuing but there was or still is communication.. I also think the government is scared as hell of the ET's because they do not understand them, and well they are much more advanced then us. I do not think they are sitting at a table and working together, I think we captured one or two, back when Roswell happened and we picked there brains etc, most of the technology the Military has in aviation now top secret is reversed engineered... Maybe even some weapon technology in the army etc other branches are from the reverse engineering.. I think all the other leaps and bounds was from the technology we took the from natzi's and captured scientists back in the 40s til now..

Yet I do believe at one point in our history we communicated or our government communicated at one time with ET's.. Let it be known thou we WILL never know the truth on this...

So it is literally ignorant to argue with one another over each others opinions... No matter what excuse you use to justify it, leave your opinion contribute help teach and open minds and be a positive influential member..

edit on 6-5-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Well said, Bicent.
Nice to see ya.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ezwip

I agree, we are so far down the rabbit hole that having credible persons come forward and say what they know is "spitting in the wind" The system is too far controlled for any anecdotal info to be of any use... That pile is a mile high...and still...nothing.
It is a shame that the modern media machine actually works AGAINST people coming out and telling what they know...honest testimony is worthless in the modern age,... unless of course, you are a lawyer,, then you can weasel your way thru the system and push whatever agenda money can buy...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Of course he's writing a book!
Of course he got paid to be there!

Pay me a few grand and I'd say whatever you want me to.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blahable

Pretty much. Hellyer just wants to build up a Trust for his Children and Grandchildren. These guys always have a book about to be published right around the same time. Same old story, yAWN.......

When true disclosure comes, everyone will know it, and it will not come from any former or current so called leaders of any of our pathetic governments. As a matter of fact, if Saturn or it's moon Titan are not mentioned, you will already know that it's just another distorted lie. Remember that.
~$heopleNation

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is for the doubting Thomas's. I am re-posting this from another thread since I think it would have been more appropriately posted here.

Well I don't know what it was but what do you call it when a huge massive round ball appears just above the tree tops in a local park. It had no markings that I could see, had no lights, no sound, no wings, no windows at least I didn't see any from where I was. which was about 100 - 150 feet away
I'm thinking man made because I could see the rivets like you see on the side of a ship. Plus it was dis-colored like when you use an acetylene torch on metal. Then after looking around to see if anyone else was witnessing this I turned back to look at it again which was only a matter of seconds it was gone not even a hint of it in the distance anywhere.
Actually the only witness around was my son who was only about 5yrs old at the time. He saw it first and drew my attention to it when he said " Oh! daddy look at the big baseball ". We were going to play with the bat and ball in the park at the time. It was in broad daylight by the way at about 5:30 pm. But what I found strange and surprised me was that no one else was around anywhere, not a car on the street or anyone in their driveway or on their veranda or the sidewalk. no one and yet 5:30 pm is rush hour in our area.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by SQUEALER
Nah...Aliens don't want to destroy us. We're their food.

Also, How do you know that they will not like the taste of other mammals here on this planet much like we do?

~$heopleNation
edit on 6-5-2013 by SheopleNation because: (no reason given)

They don't like flesh.

Only we animals eat flesh.

They eat "spirit".

It's the spirit that gives life. The flesh is dead.

While we're busy eating dead things, they live of a diet of living things.

If they were human, you'd call them vampires.

But, since they are not, we call them ET today.

Learn the secret of the "circumcision"..

His disciples said to him: Is circumcision profitable or not? He said to them: Were it profitable, their father would beget them from their mother circumcised. But the true circumcision in spirit has proved entirely profitable

-- Gospel of Thomas #53

www.gospelofthomas.org...

You see, the way the bible puts it. When man dies on earth ..

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

-- KJV Holy Bible , Ecclesiastes 12:7

But, the "ET" don't wait for the "spirit" to return to God, they grab it for their food.

edit on 6-5-2013 by SQUEALER because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BullwinkleKicksButt

Originally posted by spiritualarchitect
Plenty of people make money off of books. Making money off a book has nothing to do with something being false or not. So stop wasting our time with that lame argument.

That's right, quite a few of my colleagues make money from writing scientific text books.

If the main goal for someone is to make money, why would they choose their main system to be books? Any books published now are easily converted into free ebooks, whether legal or not. The amount of books distributed at this time are increasingly going to be converted into free ebooks. Where is the money in that? Do you really think an 89 year old former minister of defense would do this for money? Yeah, you can try the argument about providing for his family but an easy counter-argument is why would he attempt to destroy his credituals and respect for his family's name? Skepticism is a very good trait but immediately claiming his reasons are for monetary gain is blatant judgment.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I might actually consider him being a valuable skeptic if over the years he had taken on, or attempted to explain, some of the "better" cases in Ufology freely available for debate right here on ATS. He's the perfect example of a pseudo-skeptic as he will only stick to the topics he feels comfortable with, like the astronaut program, Shuttle missions, ice build up on rockets that become possessed somehow by demons and create formations over Africa, etc. In other areas of the UFO field he is absolutely *nowhere* to be seen, completely absent. See for yourself, check out some of the member Karl12's and other great members threads that don't involve NASA, try and find Jim Oberg offering any "valuable skeptical input" in any of them, good luck with that and let me know if you do.

But don't ever question Jim's pathetic pseudo-debunking techniques, he'll just refer you to some ancient essay archived on his personal website he wrote and call you a "pygmy".
Do you even have a pilot's license yet Jim?

Anyways, just thought new members should know who he is and what his true motives are, I'm not going to further derail the thread. Feel free to open a new thread discussing his background, intentions and what he has to gain by doing what he does and I will gladly join.

Toodles.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMiyagi

A credible source, agreed. But I'm into the first few minutes of this, after he's quoted Mouton-Howe, and I'm not hearing anything other that stuff that is already over the web. I'm not seeing anything (yet) beyond the idea that he has hear various stories we all have...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join