It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you noticed glaring obvious alternate realty proof disturbing you?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
We shift realities all the time. Every decision, big or small is a gateway to your preffered reality. War and destruction doesn't have to exist on your earth, the Elite know this secret (there is no ONE earth, there are infinite Earths) and keep us in the loop of fear and war. To completely unplug from the Matrix means you unplug from EVERYTHING that you do not prefer to be part of your reality. See, you come here on ATS looking for alternative news. some interesting topics, you click on "Israel bombs Syria" BAM your back in the Matrix. You cannot change the world, because there are many...but you can change your reality to a one you prefer. What you prefer? Love? War? Peace? We create all that happened around us, because we believed in it. We gave our power away to wars and destruction. I'm not sure if I went off topic here but what's my alternative reality.

I have never experienced war; I have never been to Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc. I have been told that there are millions of people living in those countries and that thousands of them are fighting - I've never seen ANY of them. Do they exist? Is war not part of my reality because I have not experienced it? Do those countries even exist? Will they only exist when I go there?

I have never seen a Nuclear bomb - if one exploded next to me it shouldn't do any damage because I've not experienced it and it is not part of my reality? Or does the act of "knowing" they exist allow me to manifest the intricate mechanical engineering inside an A-Bomb (that I've seen the inside of).

I have just decided that TAX doesn't apply to me, as this would be part of my preferred reality, my PAYE will stop deducting it with immediate affect.

I think your philosophy has a big gaping hole in it - though I do really like the concept.

~ CrzayFool

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

How do you know your memory isn't just bad. Makes more sense than alternate realities.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Leyton

here's another one for you. It's not spelled "spelt" it's spelled "spelled".

So... you need to ask yourself (or selfs or selves) depending on where you feel you stand on this issue...........

What the hell is going on? Parellel realities?!?! A different perspective???? Confusion...
or just plain co-inky-dink!!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I just realized that I thought George Jones died awhile back too. I didn't think anything of it until I read your post and it hit me that I thought he died. Strange.

Johnny Carson was the celeb that I used to get confused about. I would often have to stop and ask myself, is Carson alive or dead -- and had to think hard about it. As if I went back and forth between versions of reality, where he was and wasn't alive/dead. When he passed away, I found it hard to believe that he had -- because I was sure he had done so years earlier.

But with celebs, I guess it's easy to mix people up - maybe it was another person similar to George Jones that I had thought died a long time ago.

With daily, personal mix-ups - it's another situation.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
We live in different vibrations and it all depends on your perception and outcome that change the way you view reality. It's just like all the famous people say: 'Follow your dream'. I believe firmly in Karma and self-fulfilled prophecy....

My realities change and deja vu occurs all too often now. It's getting more dramatic by the day now and I usually carry a pocket-composition book on me to record my findings and/or ideas. Random thoughts. I literally was just talking to my girlfriend and her family at dinner 2 hours ago about how I've felt "Out of my body and I have massive deja vu lately."

Recently I've felt like I've been in some kind of 'loop' or ground hog day reality. Lot's of 'I know what's going to happen next'. That all comes with y'alls reality changes... We are going through the shift and things are not going to be the same by 2016 and so on. For the better? I think so.

I have had a real bad luck streak in the past for 4 years straight and things just suddenly got better by 2012 and are merely snowball effecting to becoming even better. It was hard at first considering I thought "Oh, Lord, it's all too good right now, please don't let it all come crashing down again like it usually does." I was so nervous and freaked out by all the good-natured things happening just waiting and wondering "What the hell is coming next?" That's all life's trails; everyone has them in different instances. Life has been too good to me better and shows tons more potential on my path of life and becoming a professional driver.

We will have to live by "I think, therefore I am."

Raise your vibrations and you'll really see reality change in noticeable differences.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Back to the OP original comment about plastic surgery -

Different bras can really change your shape and size. Add in a different shirt and she really could have looked like she didn't have any work done.

She may very well have had them taken out for a short time. Maybe they were leaking or something. Pam Anderson went through this experience.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

When I said I got a good look at her, she wasn't wearing anything up top. I know she had implants about a year ago. I haven't asked her if she has a twin. I didn't think she did but I haven't asked. I will ask her what happened to her implants the next time I see her given that the opportunity comes up. I didn't just want to walk straight up to her and ask. Other wacky things I've noticed like people claiming they didn't see me the previous week when I know I just saw them and talked to them could be explained by them not remembering.

What is so disturbing about reality changing is that you can't possibly have proof except in your own mind because by definition, your reality just changed. Everything could be almost the same but small little details could have changed. The people already in this reality would remember things as they happened in this reality, not the reality you came from. There is a chance the same thing happens in multiple realities so everyone's memory is the same.

I held off asking about her implants in case it was a touchy subject for her. If it was and she had them removed without a trace, that was an amazing surgeon but she might not like talking about it. If she claims she never had them, she may think I'm crazy. If she does have a twin, I guess she has me fooled. It will be a while before I see her again, she lives a good distance away. Maybe in another week or two though.
edit on 6/5/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Galadriel
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I just realized that I thought George Jones died awhile back too. I didn't think anything of it until I read your post and it hit me that I thought he died. Strange.

I thought the exact same thing!! i did a search and saw there was a hoax about him dying last year.

m.facebook.com...

Maybe we heard the hoax and accepted it as reality?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Interesting thread. Ill add mine to this topic. One thing that has happened at least a few times to me over the last year is driving my same route and all is normal but the next day there is a new landmark. Once - a brand new 5000 square foot office building where there wasn't one before (was an empty lot), and most recently - a new apartment complex popped up that was not on another part of my route previously. I worked in the construction industry and I've never seen a project go up in a day. I know for a fact these buildings were not there the day or Friday before the Monday I drove by them but I assume I must being non observant and didn't notice these going up - coming up with reasons as that's what I do. It is very strange to experience these things. Mine seem to be landmarks.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by Leyton

here's another one for you. It's not spelled "spelt" it's spelled "spelled".

So... you need to ask yourself (or selfs or selves) depending on where you feel you stand on this issue...........

What the hell is going on? Parellel realities?!?! A different perspective???? Confusion...
or just plain co-inky-dink!!

The spelling of 'spelt' or 'spelled' differs depending on which side of the pond you live on. I'm in the US but used to transcribe for docs in Ireland and England and it was maddening trying to remember the nuances. God forbid I should spell 'colour' wrong...
And you people are so darn polite over there! Every short letter ending with long niceties...

And it's 'parallel' in case anyone is keeping track.

As far as the OP, it sounds more like you're having trouble with your own thinking processes than anything else. If you're on any drugs of any kind, legal or not so legal, you might want to back off a bit, get some sleep and stop staring at lady's bosoms. They *do* change size for various reasons, y'know; pregnancy, uplift bras, water retention, weight gain/loss, etc.

Heck, after nearly 60 years on this planet, I can't believe how much things have changed, and mostly for the worse.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Really, of all the things that would change in a paralel world by fate or God or mother nature it would be something that only influences you?

Forget global events where nuclear war devestated New York and China was obliterated or Europe being flooded or Mitt Romney became president in stead of Obama.
No the paralel universe is only different in a way that revolves around you like a switch that turns left in stead of right or spelling that has changed or some girl's cupsize.

What is more likely? That you have had a hard time lately and having problems with your memory?
Or the universe created a paralel dimension and put you in it to confuse you?

A lack of proper nutrients like vitamins/minerals and omega3 and lack of excersize does affect your memory, even medications for depression have that effect on people. Depression itself is also the cause for memory problems.

I too have had a similar problem but with my dreams. Sometimes my dreams are just a replica of what happened during the day and sometimes my mind will play a "what if" scenario with those events.
So in reality when driving I took road A, while in my dream everything will play out the same except I will take road B and when I wake up the next day I will have mixed up the two in my memory.

So things could have happened the way you experienced but not in an alternate reality. It's just a trick of the mind when you are dreaming about things that really happened.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

As much as I'd like to join in on the awesomely existential (quite literally) conversation, I don't have the mental energy tonight so I just want to give you two examples of how that happened to me. By "that", I just mean something like what you are talking about, not necessarily a belief in time slips.

1. Bruce Freakin' Springsteen. From the time I was a little kid until I was about 18, Bruce Springsteen was blind. He was always blind. I remember watching videos where they'd zoom in on his face while singing and they were all cloudy and white and he obviously couldn't see. Then one day, in a car with some friends sitting in a parking lot, Bruce Springsteen came up. They mentioned something about him driving and I laughed, saying "very funny". They didn't get it and I said "because he's blind". That was when it changed, apparently.

2. Potato bugs. How could it be possible to live in an area crawling with these guys (they get to be three or four inches) and never heard of one nor seen one for almost 30 years?! They didn't exist. I swear. Then one day, I saw one and freaked out. My wife thought I was kidding and just pretending I didn't know what it was. That freakin' alien thing could not have existed before that moment. Dammit.

I don't really believe those were examples of alternate reality but I have yet to explain it.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Earlier poster is correct there are lots of threads on this topic. Its seems to be a big one...
Since people have been mentioning it, here's one of those threads
Parallel universe evidence compounding at an alarming rate!, page 12

There's a link in there to an interesting site called themandelaeffect.
I had been looking for something on it for a few years. I clearly recall the dear man being killed in jail in '89. Remember it on the tv, remember the sadness, the funeral. At least 10 yrs later somehow a friend and I get to discussing it - he remembers it too, he had thought it was just him, and remembers it clearly.

Imagine.. finding this site finally, after 20+ years.
mandelaeffect.com...

I went over that site, with too many similar reports. Also other noted deaths/returns... some have been identified as hoaxes, others just with similar memories of the same events that later, hadn't occurred.

Having addressed this and still don't know, but the commonality I have read so far is that it appears that most if not all of the ones with these altered-like memories, have had near-neath experiences.

Found that somewhat intriguing. And yes I did decades ago; don't remember a dang thing. It was the on-site medical crew that had the 'experience'.. haha.. it did come with its own set of coolstuff, but thats another topic.

Has anyone else who recalls altered memories had an NDE?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Just think of the God partical Two Place at once

No left or right
No wrong or right
no good or bad Luck

Just a choice in which one your reality is contiscous

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
What's more likely - that this phenomenon you profess is in the reality around you or in the reality you've formed in your head? Think about it.

Um. The reality around you or the reality you've formed in your head? Is there a difference?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
*I* have a major time-shift going on right now or I am literally going crazy.

Today is May, 6th, 2013.

I swear to god and everything holy, I saw this post about "alternate reality" about some guy who met a female who he swears had plastic surgery and then he met again and didn't see any hint of the plastic surgery MANY months here on ATS already.

Not only that. I also remember the first reply by someone who then said plastic surgery might not look obvious anymore after a few months.

PLUS..I remember very well the second reply by the OP going more into detail where he then mentions the breast implants...."and it was like she never had them"

A) You are posting the exact same thread in literally the same words again
B) I am experiencing a "time shift" because I KNOW I read that exact thread already months ago
C) I am going crazy.

EDIT: Yes I found your post from February,,,not the exact words but more or less...I knew I read that

edit on 6-5-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
What's more likely - that this phenomenon you profess is in the reality around you or in the reality you've formed in your head? Think about it.

According to holographic theories of consciousness, the reality in my head IS the reality around me. Think about it, but make sure you're thinking about what you want.

I had been given several tests for a heart blockage, including imaging tests, there was no doubt at least in my cardiologist's mind, that I had a heart blockage. They scheduled an angioplasty. Two patients came into Cardiac Care with active heart attacks so I was bumped three hours. In that three hours, I meditated and decided I did not want to be bothered with this heart nonsense, it would serve no purpose. To their amazement, my angioplasty revealed that I had a perfect heart. Maybe they made a mistake on all of the tests, and all of the experts were wrong. Who knows?

edit on 6-5-2013 by DiscreteParticle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Going out on a limb, and may sound like an episode from Star Trek, but maybe you went to another universe, or perhaps timeline? Perhaps you accidently fell into a wormhole.

Or that girl could've found someway to hide her surgical marks.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Believe for me a million dollars, would you.

Make it my reality.

Thanks.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium
Just think of the God partical Two Place at once

Ok, I just did that, once in the bathroom and once in the kitchen.

Still same reality.

Oh but you aren't sure what the god particle is..

It's not about quantum states.. it's about something in the "doesn't exist yet" stuff...

No left or right
No wrong or right
no good or bad Luck

Just a choice in which one your reality is contiscous

yuck. contiscous sounds like something you get when you blow your brains.. contiscous all over the walls.

I tried to enter a parallel reality, where justin bieber had been squashed by a grand piano.

Damn it, almost... Almost...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join