It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you noticed glaring obvious alternate realty proof disturbing you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have even though I didn't want to think about it. It made me curious but I knew if I asked questions, it would make me appear crazy. Last night I ran into a girl again who a year ago had very obvious cosmetic surgery. I saw her real good last night. She had absolutely no sign of the surgery. I wanted to forget about it but couldn't. I wanted to ask but decided that would only make me appear crazy. Her body was glaringly physically altered and she was like this for a few months. She has no sign of the surgery ever happening now. It makes me wonder what other things are different that I managed to ignore.

Your sense of reality seems different knowing that while everything seems the same, little things could suddenly change without warning because you don't know how you slipped into an alternate reality to start with. One odd thought I had was that I successfully did astral travel but returned to the wrong reality. I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if I'm constantly flipping into alternate realities.

Anyone experience anything obvious that just seems to bug you but you just want to forget about?

If some things are different here, do you find yourself wanting to change them back the way you remember if you can? I want to change one thing in my house back to the way I had it. I was pretty sure I had a stainless steel irrigation handle installed for my front lawn a couple of years ago but a few months ago when I looked, there was only the remains of an old rusted away regular steel handle. Apparently I forgot I had a stainless steel handle installed to stop the rust issue. Not so in this reality apparently. I'll fix that sooner or later back the way I remember.

People disappearing or acting different is one other annoying thing but it can make things interesting. I don't mean anyone literally disappears. I just mean I just don't see some familiar faces at times. This makes me wonder if there could be more to it when someone asks where have I been when it's been months since I've seen them even though I've been visiting the same bar or club at the same time for months.

The last girl who asked me said she has been working at the same place the whole time. I thought she was crazy.
edit on 5/5/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Very interesting topic and I'm looking forward to reading responses.

Could you give more detail on plastic surgery example you gave? Plastic surgery can look very obvious in the first week or even month+ following a procedure, but then look more natural and unnoticeable as time passes. Also, some things are temporary - like lip injections and botox. Other things can be reversed - like breast implants - if someone decides they made a mistake, or if there are some complications.

How do I know? Well, I live in suburbia where lots women (and men) in our neighborhood do plastic surgery, so I've seen it myself. Sometimes people look downright creepy right after - too tight, or too inflated, depending on the body part in question- but then a month later they look pretty normal.

Not to detract from your big question - which is an interesting one - but I am curious if you could share more on this plastic surgery example you gave.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
She had breast implants. She looked pretty good and she had them for months. Then suddenly one day I saw her again and it was like she never had them. If she had them taken out, I would imagine being able to see some sign of surgery. I guess I could have asked her but I didn't want her to immediately start thinking I'm crazy.

I'm going to try and ask her next time I see her. I don't care if she thinks I'm crazy. I might also ask her about her past. She was surprised she told me everything she did because she couldn't remember telling me.
edit on 5/5/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yes I have experienced this. Late 2012 I noticed that I forgot which way to turn my kitchen faucet for hot and cold. Normally the faucet lever is: push left for hot, right for cold. But one day I started pushing the lever to the middle for cold water. I was so perplexed that I told my mom and bro but they just brushed me off and told me I must be under a lot of stress. Also there's a section of the freeway here that I travel everyday that now looks unfamiliar even foreign. I don't know what to make of this.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I've been experiencing this for many years, now. Sadly I've just come to expect that everything I know is wrong. There are quite a few threads here on ATS about this.

I've had people tell me a story several times, same story from different people, then one day the story comes back up and it's completely different, and all the people who told the story tell it exactly the same. It used to drive me nuts, like I was going crazy.

I've had objects move on me, as well. Working on a guitar pedal and my needle-nose pliers that I was just using are no longer on the table. Later in the evening I find them back in my tool bag in the closet as if I hadn't used them at all. I thought "Maybe I was using my tweezers and my mind tricked me" and I find my tweezers are nowhere within reach, they are still stuffed in a box.

Like I mentioned, there are stories all over ATS about time and reality slips. Some can be attributed to small mental trickery, but some are unexplainable.

+25 more 
posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
We shift realities all the time. Every decision, big or small is a gateway to your preffered reality. War and destruction doesn't have to exist on your earth, the Elite know this secret (there is no ONE earth, there are infinite Earths) and keep us in the loop of fear and war. To completely unplug from the Matrix means you unplug from EVERYTHING that you do not prefer to be part of your reality. See, you come here on ATS looking for alternative news. some interesting topics, you click on "Israel bombs Syria" BAM your back in the Matrix. You cannot change the world, because there are many...but you can change your reality to a one you prefer. What you prefer? Love? War? Peace? We create all that happened around us, because we believed in it. We gave our power away to wars and destruction. I'm not sure if I went off topic here but what's my alternative reality.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
After a shamanic experince I had I begun to experince things of the nature of which you speak, things being "different"

Much like many of the timeslip/ celebrity dead or thought dead type stories we see here on ats, including much déjà vu.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
We shift realities all the time. Every decision, big or small is a gateway to your preffered reality. War and destruction doesn't have to exist on your earth, the Elite know this secret (there is no ONE earth, there are infinite Earths) and keep us in the loop of fear and war. To completely unplug from the Matrix means you unplug from EVERYTHING that you do not prefer to be part of your reality. See, you come here on ATS looking for alternative news. some interesting topics, you click on "Israel bombs Syria" BAM your back in the Matrix. You cannot change the world, because there are many...but you can change your reality to a one you prefer. What you prefer? Love? War? Peace? We create all that happened around us, because we believed in it. We gave our power away to wars and destruction. I'm not sure if I went off topic here but what's my alternative reality.

I was going to post this. I remember figuring this out that I could be the hero of my story if I figure it out just the right way. Shortly after this I was brought right back down into here.. Makes one realize that global media being manipulated makes everyone connect or most people connect into one reality that they choose.. Something about having the maximum number possible.. It's hard for me to remember this most of the time. It's like the game keeps changing on me.

Reminds me of what don juan said about being free. A man cannot be free if other people know his story. If anyone knows your name they are co creator with you.. Alternative media is just one more web spinning reality into a negative polarity.

They have some big plan, something about soul energy, something.

haha hmm.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just like I've seen many do here on ATS the other day when they announced George Jones died I was perplexed. I remember him being dead over 15 years ago in my mind. At least I thought I did. I laughed at the news and said "he died again?".

I've asked friends and they remember him being alive but not me. Sure it could be a mistake on my half but I can't shake the feeling that he was already dead.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I was going to post this. I remember figuring this out that I could be the hero of my story if I figure it out just the right way. Shortly after this I was brought right back down into here.. Makes one realize that global media being manipulated makes everyone connect or most people connect into one reality that they choose.. Something about having the maximum number possible.. It's hard for me to remember this most of the time. It's like the game keeps changing on me. Reminds me of what don juan said about being free. A man cannot be free if other people know his story. If anyone knows your name they are co creator with you.. Alternative media is just one more web spinning reality into a negative polarity. They have some big plan, something about soul energy, something. haha hmm.

They may know me, but they don't know my mind. There is no bondage with others. Everyone is going about their business in their OWN realities, so am I. It's the same game, but the programming is tougher. They download the info, you willfully install it in yourself. Break way from computer, TV, radio...everything that will plug you back, just for an experiment. Once you get the game, it becomes easier to counteract their moves. Remember, you can always weave your own web, rather being part of one.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

So there is no war in your "reality?" How have you changed your own reality? Seems to me that we are sharing this reality together.
edit on 5-5-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Its the mundane changes that add up for me.I defintely feel that my memories don't match up over the last few years.I always had an excellent memory so it kills me that I can't remember something from a year ago and my friend does or that my memory of said event is a 180 of their version.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I've had several experiences like that before. The one that stands out the most for me (I still remember it to this day) was something I experienced a few years back.

The news was on my family TV, and they were reporting on a certain figure of interest (I forgot whether it was a politician or a famous person). However, I could have SWORN that person was dead before! I distinctly remember my mother talking about him when he died, but there he was on the news, being reported on as if he were alive.

I can't for the life of me remember the guy's name, though...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
m.youtube.com...
please watch this. he ISfrom a parallel reality and talks the truth.

edit on 5-5-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
more exact here

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have told my wife half joking that I feel like I went to sleep and woke up in a different world many times. The thing she may not realize, is that I am not joking. A few years ago, I think I also slipped realities somehow, and in a very real sense, woke up in a different world.

A world where people who respect the constitution as a doctrine for living a good life and good Christians are finding themselves on watch lists for their "fringe" beliefs. A world where the US dollar is being ran right into the ground with all the appearances of an intentional act!

A world where we have a tragedy like 9/11 and the Boston incident and suddenly there are so many holes in the official story as to make the entire world question who actually did it to us and our own gov't appears to be involved. A place where the US is not paying it's bills like a petulant teenager who thinks it doesn't matter.

The History in todays history books is definitely not the History I remember. Definitely doesn't seem like the world I grew up in anymore. Revolution and Don't tread on me and fighting for your rights are written out. The Pledge of Allegiance is gone??? Really?

Then again this world is always changing and evolving as all of our realities gain experience and knowlege together. I guess we can't expect it to remain unchanged. We are all changing all the time and we are creating this too.

edit on 5-5-2013 by Coopdog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
At primary school, I was once questioned about my spelling of the word 'nose'.

Up until that point, I was 100% certain it was spelt 'noes', and I distinctly remember telling my teacher that it was illogical since it was singular and being told that it is like 'trousers' in the sense that there is a pair of holes, even though it is just one garment or body part, and that while it doesn't make a lot of sense to have 'a trouser' or 'a noe', the English language is like that sometimes. Then, one day, the spelling suddenly became 'nose'. I was adamant that it was 'noes', but when I went back in my book to prove it, it had mysteriously become 'nose', and the teacher I spoke to had no recollection of ever having the conversation about 'noes' and trousers.

I'm still pretty confused, and am sort of willing to dismiss it as a 'one-off brain fart', but it plays on my mind some nights...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What I remember is Princess Dianna having Three (3) sons Harry, William and Phillipe (named after his Uncle Prince Phillip) but I re-looked at the footage just before she died and the third kid a toddler at the time early 95 clearly seen wandering around the marching band has Disappeared from the footage
This is why I Figured I'm in the wrong Dimension I hate it I have had cars literally disappear in thin air like I'm looking at a black sedan then *POP* it disappears I was like
had cars appear out of nowhere which was even more crazy and other Weird stuff like I am Sure as hell New Zealand was Closer to Australia then it is at the Moment and other small things that made me feel odd!
edit on 5/5/13 by fr33kSh0w2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I often think over this topic and have read quite a few threads on ATS about it - one recent one being about people having been reported dead, only to be alive again a few years/months later ie: Morgan Freeman (I know he has been hoaxed a few times, he's just an example of what I am trying to portray). Sorry I have no link to the thread.

Edit Richard Griffiths - The guy who played a cop in Pie in the sky and was a wizard in Harry Potter.
I used to watch Pie in the sky with my Mum when I was younger (very early teens if memory serves). It stopped being aired because Richard Griffiths died... then the guy miraculously appeared in Harry Potter - WTF! I will never understand this but I remember it happening. NOW HE'S DEAD AGAIN! When will he come back?

I think a possibility could be that because you may not have witnessed something for a while your memory of it has worn off and others' more recent memories of the same object/person in question replace what you used to "know".

You said that you hadn't seen the girl for over a year and now she appears different.
Your memory of her was that she was obviously physically augmented - and now she isn't.
Is it possible that all those people that have been in contact with her over that year have "remembered" her in a different light and that in itself has actually made her into something "different" (going along the lines of mass consciousness) and not a case of switching realities.

I think this can apply to all of the aforementioned cases;

The highway that now seems foreign - Has it been a while since you drove down this route?

Think of all the millions of people that have driven down there that now remember it slightly different, or have made new memories of it for the first time. Have their memories and perceptions molded it into something different that you simply don't recognise when searching through your own memory bank?

The tap that now has cold water in the middle; - Do you use the tap frequently or does your family use it more than you do and "remember" the cold water being in the middle?

If it is only you that remembers that the cold was not in the middle versus 2-3 other people remembering it is in the middle your memories of it are going to be overwritten in time, no?

I hope that makes sense.

~ CrzayFool
edit on 5-5-2013 by crzayfool because: Found an example of the dead guy being alive.

edit on 5-5-2013 by crzayfool because: Dead dude again.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What's more likely - that this phenomenon you profess is in the reality around you or in the reality you've formed in your head? Think about it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join