It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So It Begins?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Israel launched an airstrike into Syria, apparently targeting a suspected weapons site, U.S. officials said Friday night.

CBCNEWS

Israel has targeted weapons in the past that it believes are being delivered to the Lebanon-based militant group Hezbollah. Earlier this week, Hezbollah leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah said his group would assist Syrian President Bashar al-Assad if needed in the effort to put down a 2-year-old uprising.

The airstrike, first reported by CNN, came hours before U.S. President Barack Obama told reporters at a news conference in Costa Rica on Friday that he didn't foresee a scenario in which the U.S. would send troops to Syria. More than 70,000 peoples have died and hundreds of thousands have fled the country as the Assad regime has battled rebels.

While the U.S. has been providing nonlethal aide to opposition forces in Syria, even stepping up that form of support in recent days, the Obama administration has resisted calls from some American lawmakers to arm the rebels or to work to establish a no-fly zone to aid the insurgency.

I really do not know what more to say.

The United States will always back Israel. Who else funds them, and supplies them with weapons? Not exactly a rhetorical question.

Be aware, things are beginning to escalate.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yes. You are correct. And one should be left to wonder why the bedfellows are what they are.....and take care of that baby in your avatar, if that is, in fact, yours. Find a way to get away, when you need to know, so something of us survives the debacle that may come....

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
So It Begins?

I think it begun at least two threads ago.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Israel bombed Syria another time.

Syria knows that hitting back the bully can help the bully invade while Syria is being torn apart from inside.

They believe in judgment day also , they know they will get their right if it is neglected by any group. And Israelite are no chosen people.

We all will see.

Iran is not letting minority Wahhabi groups that are being helped by US govt and are imported from Turkey and Libya , take control of Syria.

Taliban is doing the same thing in Afghanistan , US wants middle eastern countries to be divided to make it's ally Israel rule over them more easily. And Iran is doing it's best to prevent this division.

division of tribes

US govt is after dividing middle eastern countries by many reasons it can find , difference of tribes , difference of religion and sects

For example when you hear , 1600 people in Iraq embassy

Those people are not serving American immigrants in Iraq , they are spies which can connect more then 1000 people each one. And that is how they get their bombs planted , guns transferred to Turkey , helping Kurds fight Iraqi govt in east , ......

Iraq is eventually separated into two states (Iraq and Kurd state)

Here is how different tribes are living together in Iran, and other countries are no different.

So , they are going to Divide western Kurds of Iran and Iraq and Turkey and make new little state of Kurds. As well as other tribes in Iran and every middle eastern country. That is how US is doing division by tribe and race.

Shia-Sunni conflict

The truth is that Shia-Sunni argue is about 1400 years old.

But these forms of conflicts are not that old or there should have been no Islam , because Iraq and Arabia were the capital of Islam and If they were fighting from the beginning , there should have been no Islam by now.

These groups disagree on some matters , but they don't believe in bombing each other.

So , it is the Wahhabis who plan like this to make wars between Muslims.

And they are the same people who kill these people in the name of each other. And the proof is that many leaders and clerics condemn these actions on both sides.

And in the end , your MSM says it is Shia-Sunni war. So govt wants to divide these countries into Shia-Sunni states.

Iraq is eventually separated into two states (Iraq and Kurd state) and the they want to divide it into three Shia and Sunni and Kurd states.

Is Israel doing this because mideastern countries are Muslim ?

Israel doesn't care about religion , but they use any opportunity to get their hands to the easy energy resource on the planet.

And they don't claim to have any border , and you or your grand children will see the day they attack divided Islamic countries.

I don't say that Muslims are all innocent , but there are many people who want to live in peace and minorities who are being helped by west and their puppets , are using any opportunity to get their hands to power and money.

In middle east , as soon as people open their eyes they find treasures in front of them , and greedy opportunist people who exist every where else on the planet , are always after more money and power.

An as soon as they find weapon and power , they begin to slaughter and bomb other people.

The great mission of USA govt is to find these special people , support them and get their job done. And whenever they are out of hands , they bring an army to kill them.

They are minority of Muslim people and you can not say most of Muslims are like that , unless you want to get your own result of your argument

And an example of minority groups is Saudi Family and how hey got kings of SA which was just Arabia before.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Let's get some perspective on this

Greater Boston as a commuting region[10] is home to 7.6 million people

Source

Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, was estimated in 2013 to be 8,002,300 people, of whom 6,030,100 are Jewish

Source

So almost the same population.

Two young men brought Boston to it's knees a short while ago,

You have a problem with a country with a similar population defending itself against

The roughly 26 million inhabitants of Syria

Source

As of 2011, there are approximately 83 million people in Egypt

Source

Not to mention threats further afield ?

If you lived in Boston and faced those odds, found out that they were storing more bombs and the only way to stop them was an airstrike, what would you do ?

Just a thought

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
What begins?

Your being one of those overly dramatic people who thinks every skirmish is WW3.

It isn't..... relax

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Right comparison , almost fair and with fair intention.

1- Syrian rebels are supported and armed by US govt. While no one is starting a war on Boston people.

2- Maybe Syrian govt was going to use it on rebels.

3- Israel is an illegal regime which has occupied Palestine , whil in Boston , people live in their houses.

4- Why is that you consider all neighbors of Israel to be it's enemies . what has it done. Are they just chosen people ?

5- Do you support China do the same to you?

6- Don't you know that Israel is a secular country ?

7- How do you justify killing people in other countries , while you don't like it yourself.

8- How do you ignore the evilness of Israel and US govt ?
edit on 4-5-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMax7

What the OP fails to mention is that Eilat was hit by 2 rockets from the sanai. Israel's response ? Nothing. If they had attacked Egypt it would have been a whole different scenario.

Israel isn't stupid
But that may just be an inconvinient truth

edit on 4/5/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I'm afraid I'll have to answer you after work. But rest assured I will answer. Thanks for your reply.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
What begins?

Your being one of those overly dramatic people who thinks every skirmish is WW3.

It isn't..... relax

I agree, there is always a knee-jerk reaction to even the slightest piece of news. It seems people are itching to see a war. It's coming, it's coming, it's coming!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Foreign Policy
Israel is an antagonist in the Middle East. The US' Foreign Policy dictates they must protect their business.

measures to foster commercial intercourse with foreign nations and to safeguard American business abroad

The foreign policy of the United States is the way in which it interacts with foreign nations and sets standards of interaction for its organizations, corporations and individual citizens. The global reach of the United States is backed by a $15 trillion economy,[1] approximately a quarter of global GDP, and a defense budget of $711 billion, which accounts for approximately 43% of global military spending.

The U.S. Secretary of State is analogous to the foreign minister of other nations and is the official charged with state-to-state diplomacy, although the president has ultimate authority over foreign policy; that policy includes defining the national interest, as well as the strategies chosen both to safeguard that and to achieve its policy goals. The current Secretary of State is John Kerry.

American Intervention

By the end of the Second World War, the United States had come to consider the Middle East region as ‘the most strategically important area of the world’.[9] and ‘…one of the greatest material prizes in world history’.[9] For that reason, it was not until around the period of the Second World War that America became directly involved in the Middle East region.

At this time the region was going through great social, economic and political changes and as a result, internally the Middle East region was in turmoil. Politically, the Middle East was experiencing an upsurge in the popularity of nationalistic politics and an increase in the number of nationalistic political groups across the region, which was causing great trouble for the English and French colonial powers.

History scholar Jack Watson explains that ‘Europeans could not hold these lands indefinitely in the face of Arab nationalism’.[10] Watson then continues, stating that ‘by the end of 1946 Palestine was the last remaining mandate, but it posed a major problem’. .

[11] In truth, this nationalistic political trend clashed with American interests in the Middle East region, which were, as Middle East scholar Louise Fawcett argues, ‘about the Soviet Union, access to oil and the project for a Jewish state in Palestine.’

[12] Hence, ‘‘‘Arabist’ ambassador Raymond Hare’ described the Second World War period, as ‘the great divide’ in United States’ relation with the Middle East, because these three interests would later serve as a backdrop and reasoning for a great deal of American interventions in the Middle East and thus also come to be the cause of several future conflicts between the United States and the Middle East.[

American War Games

The United States' military expenditures today account for about 40 percent of the world total. In 2012, the US spent some $682bn on its military - an amount more than what was spent by the next 13 countries combined.

Seems to me that the American Foreign Policy is based on their biggest export, Military.

One man's Freedom Fighter is another man's Terrorist. Undisputable.

Violence should be a last resort in settling an conflict. The United States is "Hired Muscle"

So the Question then is who are they working for?

Facts in certain Historical events have been manipulated so the public will sympathises with "these" people so they can push their Agenda forward, "they" have always been the victim. In fact, If I were to state "who" I am referring to, I would be an anti-Semite.

Im not painting everyone with the same brush because there are those out there who do good things, the right things, in the name of Love, and there those who oppose this philosophy in the name of Fear.

These people look at the bigger picture to accomplish their NWO/ZIONIST Agenda. Presidents have been assassinated, hundreds of millions of innocent CAUSUALTIES OF WAR, even sacrificing the lives of "their" own people in the small scheme of things for their greater good.

As a perspective on the side of hate/Lucifer, what is good? when you do something bad, what happens that can be bad? Something that Love touches.

Perspective is obtained through knowledge. Words then take on multiple meanings when you allow yourself, to see things differently. Thus, the intention of your word selection, become more deliberate.

Like why is diet coke in north America labelled coke light in Europe? Language laws. Study them.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Reshaping the meddle east is been in progress for quiet some times now...This is definitely not the beginning rather half way through the process,but would every thing go exactly as planned,is another question.....It is getting harder and harder to make people believe in one's agenda,with all the information available to almost every one these days.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
We will probably have a couple of false starts and stops in the ME followed by faux "peace and security",,,,,then (find the answer in 1 Thessalonians 5:3).
edit on 4-5-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

3- Israel is an illegal regime which has occupied Palestine , whil in Boston , people live in their houses.
reply to post by mideast

I'm afraid I must take issue on this point. UN resolution 181

Resolution 181(II): PART I: Future constitution and government of Palestine: A. TERMINATION OF MANDATE, PARTITION AND INDEPENDENCE: Clause 3. provides:- Independent Arab and Jewish States and the Special International Regime for the City of Jerusalem, ..., shall come into existence in Palestine two months after the evacuation of the armed forces of the mandatory Power has been completed but in any case not later than 1 October 1948.

Historical facts are hard to argue with.

Above is a map of the proposed partition of Palestine

The Palestinian Jews were forced to form an organized defense against the Arabs Palestinians.... thus was formed the Hagana, the beginnings of the Israeli Defense Forces [IDF].

Please note the phrase Palestinian Jews. Palestinian

On May 14, 1948 the "Palestinian Jews" finally declared their own State of Israel and became "Israelis." On the next day, seven neighboring Arab armies... Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Yemen... invaded Israel

Ergo: up until the declaration of independence the modern state of Israel was Palestinian Arabs and Palestinian Jews

So the Palestinians were fighting amongst themselves.

When the 19 month war ended, Israel survived despite a 1% loss of its entire population! Those Arabs who did not flee became today's Israeli-Arab citizens. Those who fled became the seeds of the first wave of "Palestinian Arab refugees."

As for illegal occupation

I'm sorry but Israel offered Gaza and the west bank to Egypt and Jordan respectively
Both refused to take them.

Source

Jordan did not officially relinquish its claim to the area until 1988,[11] when it severed all administrative and legal ties with the West Bank and eventually stripped West Bank Palestinians of Jordanian citizenship.[12]

So how is that Illegal occupation ?

On May 15, one day after the creation of the State of Israel, the Arab armies of Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon invaded the new Jewish state. The Arab forces were significantly larger than Israel's and were better equipped. Yet, coordination and organization were lacking and the Arab armies were often at odds with each other, seeking to incorporate territory from Palestine into their own states. Despite their small numbers, the Jews were well-organized, well-disciplined and well-trained.

You should read this Israeli war of independence

6- Don't you know that Israel is a secular country ?

Well having lived in Israel for 10 years I have a rough idea. I'd be happy to post a scan of my Israeli ID card as proof (minus the number of course)

I lived on Kibbutz Lahav a Jewish pig farm, I was reproduction manager.

Lahav

8- How do you ignore the evilness of Israel and US govt

Is the fight for freedom evil ?

As Mrs C just said "If 7 bullies pick on the new kid and get beaten, get over it, it's time to grow up and get on"

Just some facts and a thought

Cody

edit on 4/5/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Striking a country because of a say so, is a lot different then defending yourself. Anyone who lived through the US et al., lies about Iraq should know better. I was never more proud to be Canadian then when my PM said no to the Iraq war. Are you suggesting that we believe the "intel" that Israel released regarding Iran and start bombing them as well?
Maybe I misunderstood you, but, I expect better from you and you have never disappointed before.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

As Mrs C just said "If 7 bullies pick on the new kid and get beaten, get over it, it's time to grow up and get on"

Who is this MRS. C you are referring too?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Cody's beloved.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Outstanding explanation of facts.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ccseagull

Oh. Okay,