It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the US helping to resurrect an ancient country in the middle east?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Is the US's goal to resurrect Anceint Kurdistan A 60BC country. Will we see an uprising in Iran soon? the Kurds Have control of over 50% of the northeast of Syria as of today. They also have control in northern Iraq. Looking at the CIA map of Kurdish areas is it the goal of the US to create an Allie state out of 3 country by dividing its enemy nations? Is this geinus or madness? Could this plan go terribly wrong when the Kurds of Turkey want to join the new nation the CIA is helping create? Below is a map the CIA made in 1992 with there vision of the new state

The Kurds have been staunch allies to the US in Iraq and have gained vast Oil fields and 1/4 of there CIA envisioned Kurdistan, Since the first few weeks of the Iraq War there has been relative peace in the new Kurdish areas while Iraq was at war for almost ten year little to no fighting occurred in the Kurdish area . The same thing is happening now in Syria The kurds have taken control and there is little no fighting in the Kurdish area captured. below is A map of ancient Kurdistan.

So is Iran the next place the Uprisings will start? Completing 3/4 of the CIA envisioned country? And after the Kurds take control over Iranian areas will the plan be allowed to move into Turkeys Kurdish area's. Is this going to be the middle east strong hold the US needs to control the area. Was this the plan the whole time? Please post your Thoughts im interested to see other peoples ideas on my post.
edit on 16-8-2012 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I think the US want a finger in every pie in the middle east. We are going to be seeing a lot of wars in the middle east, proxy and direct, with a lot of different flags involved.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
did you know..

Kurds are descendants of the Medes who are mentioned ten times in the Bible.

In 700-550 BCE, the Medes created one of the mightiest empires, the Medean Empire. They were able to establish a new civilization in the region by creating the “Federation of Tribes.” Centuries later, Medes’ Federation of Tribes became a model for the proud Western societies, and was transformed into the “Federation of States.” The Medes were first to coin money and used it in transactions. They were more advanced than others in the Iron Industry in the region. The Medes used their craft to improve weaponry and improve their army. They also used iron for making vessels, bowls, pots, pitchers, ewers, and basins.

In 550 BCE, the Medean Empire became the Medo-Persian Empire and Cyrus (the Persian), who was the grandson of the last Medean Emperor (his mother was the daughter of the Medes’ Emperor) inherited the throne. As this transformation took place, the entire Medean culture, language, military strategies, and style of governance became the Persian tradition and remained intact in the hybrid empire. For centuries the Medes remained in power and position in the Medo-Persian Empire. However, the Empire gradually was transformed into the “Persian Empire.” And the history and culture of the Medes became the pride of Persians.

It was not until the arrival of Islamic influence in the region was the Medes’ identity weakened (of course, this is not to blame Islam for the disappearance of the Medes’ identity, but the Medes themselves). Yet, with the arrival of Islamic rule in the region, and the complete demise of the Sassanid Dynasty in Iran in 644 CE, all the native civilizations were affected. Islam superseded Zoroastrian religion, which was the main religion of the Kurds after their former religion Mithraism, was replaced by Zoroastrianism a few centuries before. Nevertheless, in the wake of this drastic regional transformation, slowly the word Medes disappeared and the word Kurds became a common reference to address them.

Division of Kurdistan between the Turkish and Iranian empires

As a result of the Chalderan War between the Ottoman Empire (Turks) and the Safavi Empire (Persians) in 1514-1639, for the first time Kurdistan was divided between the two empires. Although, this division did not affect normal Kurdish daily life, the political dogma of the two empires favored the disappearance of the word Medes, because, it allowed the Persians to not only claim the entire history and culture of the Medes, but also to show the descendants of the Medes, the Kurds, as one of their subjugated groups. As for the Turks, it became easier for them to shatter the Medes’ history by denying the Medean Empire ever existed.

www.kurdnas.com...:kurdistan-in-the-shadow-of-western-betrayal-a-critical-historical-overview& catid=35
pinion&Itemid=55

edit on 16-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
History

When old Britain was dividing the ottoman and Persian empire , it decided to do the plan by saving divide and conquer for future.

They divided tribes and groups into different nations.

For example , in Iran , we have different groups and tribes of people living together which are divided in our neighbour countries.

In the northeast , we have Turkaman people who are divided into Iran and Turkmenistan.

In the East we have Khurasan , which are like Afghan people east of Iran

Southeast , we have Baluch people who are divided into Pakistan and Iran

Northwest , we have Azari people who are divided into Azarbaijan and Turkey.

In the west , we have Kurds who are divided into Turkey , Iraq and Iran.

Southwest , we have Arab people who are divided into Iraq and Kuwait and Iran

It was how old Britannia Empire divided us.

And this is the tool that Zionist will use for their divide and conquer. To live their great Israel plan.

If you need more help , read my signature.
edit on 16-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Wow, thank you for more knowledge of history, great reading. as for that area 'balkanising' I would not be at all surprised.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The divide plan is being perused by US govt who let Kurds be divided into an independent stage.

With their power , those people will try hard to get Iranian kurds with themselves. Then PKK will bring kurds of Turkey.

But this is not a new plan.

After Islamic revolution , we faced it hardly once.

And we have plans to keep people in unity.

Iran is home to one of the world's oldest continuous major civilizations, with historical and urban settlements dating back to 4000 BC.[3] The Medes unified Iran as a nation and empire in 625 BC.[4][4] The Achaemenid Empire (550–330 BC) was the first of the Iranian empires to rule from the Balkans to North Africa and also Central Asia. They were succeeded by the Seleucid Empire, Parthians and Sassanids which governed Iran for almost 1,000 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

The true history of Persia goes back to 60 BC ?
edit on 16-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Iraq persecuted the kurds even gassed them Iran has held them down and Turkey persecutes them i dont think they want unity they want there own country and i think it will happen if the rest of the middle east likes it or not and i think the US is very smart supporting them for A future allie

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pez1975
reply to post by mideast

Iraq persecuted the kurds even gassed them Iran has held them down and Turkey persecutes them i dont think they want unity they want there own country and i think it will happen if the rest of the middle east likes it or not and i think the US is very smart supporting them for A future allie

Are you representative of Kurds ?

Do you know what is divide and conquer ?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

If that were the case then the US would have to talk Turkey round. And that won't happen as Turkey is strategically far too important to the US...........

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I think your right thats why i said the only problem with the plan is after iran is destroyed and divided then the turkish kurds will want to join the new counrty. Thats where the plan gets complicated. my question is how will this play out after Iran is destroyed

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

I do not think Iran will be destroyed to be honest. I have long thought that internal change is inevitable in Iran but it will come from within rather than without. Like many "new", growing countries the time and demographics count against the hardline clerics in Iran.

Simply put, the population of Iran is now dominated by those under 30 (over half the population). They see living conditions, ways of life in other countries and then see repression in their own country. Sooner or later, something will give.

Or, in other words, for places like Iran, there is no need for the USA or others to get involved. Just be patient and they will get the outcomes they always wanted.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by pez1975

I do not think Iran will be destroyed to be honest. I have long thought that internal change is inevitable in Iran but it will come from within rather than without. Like many "new", growing countries the time and demographics count against the hardline clerics in Iran.

Simply put, the population of Iran is now dominated by those under 30 (over half the population). They see living conditions, ways of life in other countries and then see repression in their own country. Sooner or later, something will give.

Or, in other words, for places like Iran, there is no need for the USA or others to get involved. Just be patient and they will get the outcomes they always wanted.

Iran is way too tough a military nut for the US/NATO to crack. The best they can hope for is Iranian discontent as you point out, complete destabilization of Syria and the geopolitical squeeze this burdens Tehran.

These are shrewd, highly intelligent people on both sides of the Iranian ball; they know that WW3 is a no gainer. MOF, it is an end-of-game, zero sum result.

The future? I speculate that after the elections, Iran and the US will find a way to ungraciously call off the dogs...expect the rhetoric to continue to fly. It drives oil prices in predictable ways and, speaking of end games, that's what this crap is concerned.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
But how would the US government avoid tensions with Turkey while trying to get them to give up the biggest chunk of Kurdistan? I suppose they could form Kurdistan without the Turkish piece

I really would love to see an independent Kurdistan, but I don't think that is a main goal of what is going on int the middle east. A friendly, fresh, and easily molded, nation in the middle east might be a good thing for the US's aims, though.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
During the height of the US occupation of Iraq, Israel was busy busy busy training up and funding Kurdish rebels along the Turkish border as a proxy war against their new oil partner. During the Iran Iraq war, the US was supplying Saddam crop spraying helicopters and chemical weapons precursors to use against his own Kurdish insurgency... I truly wonder when the kurdish people are going to get sick of being used by other nations as pawns in these zionist crusades that span now nearly a thousand years.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Clearly this thread belongs in the Mideast Issues forum, and its political discussion has no place in the ancient civilizations forum.
I respectfully ask that a Mod move this thread to the appropriate forum.
If you want to discuss Medeian culture and history then this is the place for it , but as soon as you bring CIA maps and a modern political discussion it trancends the focus of this forum, and I would like to see this forum stay free of the rancorous political BS that is do rampant on this site.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Not sure they could avoid conflict with turkey it is totally against the kurds having there own nation. possibly the US could broker a deal as long as the Kurds don't decide to try to take Turkish land.
I think Isreal has been buddiing up with the kurds for the up coming invasion of Iran.

edit on 16-8-2012 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

Having a bunch of organized partisans could be very useful for the US and allies if they invade Iran. I wonder how useful they would be outside of Iranian Kurdistan though? I guess they could operate as irregular light infantry in conjunction with spec ops elements; with an insufficiency of boots on the ground being the main Allied weakness (Iran is signifigantly larger than Iraq and the terrain much rougher) I'd think every little bit helps.

If Iran can effectively engage our aircraft or even naval craft with missiles I think the war could get really bloody

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
When we invented the middle east after WWII the goal, as far as I can see, was to destroy any sense of cultural identity and replace it with a new one to the liking of Western Powers. Thus, cultural lines were destroyed and words like "Kurdish" became an abstract term only mentioned during evening news broadcasts.

I don't know who is behind what right now....but Kurdistan would likely be a whole lot smarter than what we have, which is basically an international form of Real World: we put as many dysfunctional people into one house that we can, and then watch as hilarity ensues. Except in this case, people really die and there is no hilarity.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I've read the NWO is planning to rebuild the ancient city of Babylon and make it the U.N. world HQ. It looks like that location is on the Iraq/Iran border. A lot of Biblical prophecy references Babylon and New Babylon.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Great OP, and I think it comes as close as anything I've seen for a major driving factor to the U.S. Policy goals. I personally believe that supporting an eventual Kurdistan was a passing fantasy in 1990...grew to be something of a distant maybe in the 90's through that support and then came into full color as reality just one step removed from the Terror Wars.

It makes perfect sense and it's how I've come to expect my Government's thinking to be. Largely short sighted and 2.dimensional. Strong Kurds or even a Kurdistan keeps the Shia, Sunni .....Arabs and Persians....All generally divided and at each other and it'd do it almost forever if all the other factors weren't combining to bring things to a head anyway.

Who knows for sure how much a driving force it was, but I sure would agree with the premise of the OP. It's been right near the top of things being worked for, IMO.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join