It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Lawrence O'donnell Completely Lies About Boston Lockdown & Calls Ron Paul The Liar, Unbelieva

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The reporter said the armored vehicles used in the manhunt were "about as scary as an armored bank truck."

Perhaps that is true for armored bank trucks with armed men sticking out of the roof aiming rifles at innocent citizens. But I've never seen or heard of a bank truck like that.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Well, thank God, based on ratings, barely no one watches MSNBC anymore.

They're basically the Ministers of Propaganda for the DNC and Obama Administration.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erbal
The reporter said the armored vehicles used in the manhunt were "about as scary as an armored bank truck."

Perhaps that is true for armored bank trucks with armed men sticking out of the roof aiming rifles at innocent citizens. But I've never seen or heard of a bank truck like that.

Lol!!!

Who the hell is scared of bank trucks????

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
turn off the alpha waves - their schtick is to spread disease.
edit on 2-5-2013 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

a person can have seen the video - BEFORE it was linked from this thread - thus would need to read only the OPs text - and write his response in 7 minuites - but that would be too logical

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
MSNBC is COMPLETELY in the tank for the administration and without a shred of journalistic integrity. They also parade the biggest group of subhumans( have you ever actually looked at their guests, they're either ugly night underdwellers or complete sociopaths). They either sneer and lie or spin and creep around doctored up opinions, never actual facts. Or they push a divisive agenda and talk down to their viewers like they're children too ignorant to know better. Not to mention they get the cheapest most least talented hacks they can find.
I'm not saying FOX isn't in the tank for the status quo just as much, they just have to take a somewhat more professional approach and aim a little closer to the truth to maintain an audience. MSNBC is just for addle minded burnouts, radicals and aging hippies too far out of it to really know whats going on.
Last night they had some ex CIA dillhole who once again pushed the premise that the Boston Bombers weren't moslem fanatics, but angry disaffected youths who didn't understand islam and were pushed to terrorism because they just couldn't succeed in American society. All the time he smirked and sneered. You knew he didn't believe a world of it and was just laughing at anybody stupid enough to take him seriously.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
reply to post by Catacomb

NOT a forced lockdown, not even a lockdown.
No tanks.
No one held at gunpoint. Guns were held, and were pointed around, but not trained on anyone.
I could keep going, but why bother? Ron Paul is an idiot.

Well, at least you did a good job of discrediting yourself by straight up lying to everyone.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

a person can have seen the video - BEFORE it was linked from this thread - thus would need to read only the OPs text - and write his response in 7 minuites - but that would be too logical

Man, thats amazing! Such a specific hypothetical situation you created in your mind!

What you suggest IS pretty logical, but I have something that is even MORE logical than your hypothetical...

This might be out there for ya, but bear with me for just a moment....

You could try READING the actual thread where the person I was speaking to said, and I quote:

I only needed several minutes to determine that O'Donnell was correct

But I guess that would be too logical

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart

reply to post by Catacomb

NOT a forced lockdown, not even a lockdown.
No tanks.
No one held at gunpoint. Guns were held, and were pointed around, but not trained on anyone.
I could keep going, but why bother? Ron Paul is an idiot.

Well, at least you did a good job of discrediting yourself by straight up lying to everyone.

Say, I think I've seen that type of vehicle in your picture somewhere before. Now where was it that I've seen that again?

Oh yeah!

WAR

Now why wouldn't you want that driving down your street again?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

I'm a truck driver. I see them all the time on the interstate system.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
As an American it make me angry too...but I am even angrier at the Obama zombies that seem to be helping to accelerate our loss of freedom....I can't believe I was a democrat for most of my life...now I stand with Ron Paul.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yes but how often in your neighborhood with a cop poking out the top, armed, aiming down the sights?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

I would argue that you don't know what you are talking about. O'donnell is made a food by a reality that is there for all to see. His job on his liberal news station is to attack conservative politicians like Ron Paul even if it means O'donnell has to lie to do it, which he did.

Paul was ripped off in the elections and not given fair or equal coverage by the media (kinda like what you are seeing here still). Had he been given fair coverage and there not been voter fraud during the primaries (vote fraud that is also proven) I think he could have beaten Romney (everyone's last choice) easily and had he won the GOP nomination he would have beaten Obama aswell.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Another ignorant statement, you are on a roll. Rand said his support was always with his father, but he gave Romney his endorsement when it was clear his father wasn't going to be given a fair chance and when Rand realized supporting Romney would help his career in towing the party line. Rand isn't half of what Ron is, but you are really shilling hard.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Yes a forced lockdown, yes ordered. No tanks that I saw, but armored personnel carriers don't belong either (they had roof hatches with gunners in them just like tanks).

People were forced to leave their homes while police searched them without warrant. People were taken out at gunpoint. If you did 2 seconds of actual research you would see this.

It makes you look very ignorant, but your insistence should make everyone question why someone would cling so tight to lies and ignorance.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What a tool. Clearly Marshall Law was declared in Boston. Ron Paul is one of the rarest types of politicians, an honest one.

The reason he did not gain more popular support is because the MSM, the republican party, and others de-railed his campaign and spread lies.

My grandmother used to like Ron Paul years ago, she is a hard-nosed republican. However she fell for the lie and I asked her why she like Mittens over Ron Paul, she told me Ron Paul is a nut job.

The power of the MSM to influence the average citizen is amazing and the average person has is clueless to the conditioning they are being bombarded with.

edit on 2-5-2013 by jrod because: typeO

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If they attack Ron Paul this hard no wonder they attack Alex Jones 10 times more so. Ron Paul is a very mild mannered person who does NOT like to exaggerate and play political games like everyone else cheerishes. I may disagree with him on some issues because I am not a conservative but the man is no liar.

Further he is no neocon which are just as disgraceful as the neoliberals. Neocons and neoliberals are both globalist oriented satanic scum in my book. Politicians and media used to have respect but now they simply tow the party line....and the globalist line!

Vote third party folks and turn off the brainwashing tube. Better yet take a hammer and smash it to pieces. Find a hobby and stick to it. Everyone is turning into a zombie lately!

edit on 2/5/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Actually, Paul is an idiot and O'Donnell proved that. There's a reason why Ron Paul couldn't even beat Mitt Romney. Paul is an idiot and only loved by his idiot constituents in Ignorance, Texas.

As mentioned by others the globalist scum did not let him. He would have beat both romney and obama hands down.

Your username is quite comical and adds to the disinformation you post.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

They're basically the Ministers of Propaganda for the DNC and Obama Administration.

What do you mean basically????? They make NPR look like Fox.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It's incredible that they're still after Ron Paul despite the fact that he's pretty much retired from political office. If he was truly so insignificant, they wouldn't take the time to try to discredit him, not to mention straight out lie to make it seem like he's the liar. During his run for office he must have gained a LOT of followers and a lot of attention that is still very influential in many parts of the country. This is why they feel this need to discredit him. They're afraid of the masses who have converted to Libertarian thought.

"We're here to protect you, Libertarians. You guys deserve better than Ron Paul or Rand Paul and we're here to help you by doing our damnedest to discredit the people you put your hopes in. These are bad guys. We're the good guys because we tell you the truth. Wouldn't let THEM get away with lying to you".

edit on 2-5-2013 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join