It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Lawrence O'donnell Completely Lies About Boston Lockdown & Calls Ron Paul The Liar, Unbelieva

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I know this guy is a complete loser, so I shouldn't be so surprised.
But alas, yes I am pretty surprised at the immense amount of surgical lies in this below video
I have a feeling youtube will take this down eventually... I mean Wow!

I mean wow, that's crazy how bad of a reporter/commentator is this guy
Am I missing something?

Was he actually correct, I did some searching and it doesn't look like the he was truthful.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I wonder how much government funding this new station receives?

I'm not saying that any other MSM station is any better, but as far as I am concerned, you are either for the Constitution OR you are for the NWO and the Cloward and Piven Strategy to bring the United States to it's knees to accomplish the NWO!!!!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Actually, Paul is an idiot and O'Donnell proved that. There's a reason why Ron Paul couldn't even beat Mitt Romney. Paul is an idiot and only loved by his idiot constituents in Ignorance, Texas.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
I wonder how much government funding this new station receives?

Probably some
However it's not only govt. funding.

Check this out:
en.wikipedia.org...:_The_Political_Economy_of_the_Mass_Media

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Ron Never Lies about his Issues and Stances.
Sadly though, His Importance is Waning.
He Never Stood a Chance when his OWN Party Torpedoed His Run.
He may have Had a Chance against Obama, Romney was just a Filler Candidate.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
MSNBC is to Fox News as a cat is to a cat.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

He Never Stood a Chance when his OWN Party Torpedoed His Run.

You mean when Ron Paul's own son realized that Mitt Romney would make a better President than Ron Paul?

+2 more 
posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

This is what they do. The MSM has such hatred for ideas, they must identify and attack individual words in an attempt to destroy the original, living idea

Individuals capable of independent thought are the enemy. They don't want you to think, they want to tell you what to think. This is the war of the future that is going on right now

It's very similar to the FBI telling everyone to only use their photos of the suspected Boston bombers, and don't you dare look at any others.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Great video, I really enjoyed the cut scenes using web articles, news feed, and home videos of how the lock down went that day and how they contradict O'donnell's lies about Ron Paul.

He ends the segment with,

"paranoid, lying politicians in the Paul family"

Clearly the MSM still hates all things Paul.
edit on 1-5-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Actually, Paul is an idiot and O'Donnell proved that. There's a reason why Ron Paul couldn't even beat Mitt Romney. Paul is an idiot and only loved by his idiot constituents in Ignorance, Texas.

And yet, has a much better voting record than you do

+5 more 
posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Why is he an idiot? What do you disagree with, in particular?

+6 more 
posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
America is going down the tubes real fast and it is accelerating.

I live in Australia and I genuinely fear for those of you that live in the United States.

The military/police state in the US is gaining as much power as the SS under Hitler.

You guys are in deep doodoo. I hate to see this happening because what happens over there is likely to happen over here too. It makes me so angry.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Seeing how Mr. Paul most often prefers NOT to vote, I don't agree with your conclusion.

+34 more 
posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Actually, Paul is an idiot and O'Donnell proved that

Damn you're good!

The OP posted at 3:42pm and you responded at 3:49pm.

The video in the OP is 14:19 long

Watching a 14min video AND writing your response all in under 7 minutes......

That's just amazing

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Catacomb

Ron Paul's rhetoric is based on headline lies, the type often spewed by Alex Jones and the right-wing libertarian lie crew. Spin is spin. Learn how to see it.

+7 more 
posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Ron Paul's rhetoric is based on headline lies, the type often spewed by Alex Jones and the right-wing libertarian lie crew. Spin is spin. Learn how to see it.

I see nothing specific, and sourced, in your reply. Please state specifically what you disagree with Ron Paul on, so I can understand where you are coming from.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

I only needed several minutes to determine that O'Donnell was correct and that the YouTube video relies TWICE on a headline blurb "ordered to stay in their homes"... whose order? Under what law? What arrests were made in violation of the lockdown? It's easy to see who gets wrapped up in poorly worded televised reporting and who actually researches things.

+13 more 
posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Yeah well, that sounds pretty ignorant right there since you didn't even bother to watch the video. I doubt you made it past the first minute.

Spoiler Alert!!!

There's more than just a headline, there's video and pictures too!

link   

NOT a forced lockdown, not even a lockdown.
No tanks.
No one held at gunpoint. Guns were held, and were pointed around, but not trained on anyone.
I could keep going, but why bother? Ron Paul is an idiot.

link   

reply to post by ZombieJesus

I only needed several minutes to determine that O'Donnell was correct and that the YouTube video relies TWICE on a headline blurb "ordered to stay in their homes"... whose order? Under what law? What arrests were made in violation of the lockdown? It's easy to see who gets wrapped up in poorly worded televised reporting and who actually researches things.

O'Donnell is an agent for the NWO.

You are deceived.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join