It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon and Crossbones – Chemtrails and the Power Elite

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

It's staggering how many ordinary things use the things that are said to be in chemtrails, that are totally ignored as potential sources.

It wouldn't be as interesting if they were willing to learn..

As that would be too much like right...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Maybe the atmospheric conditions at flying altitude changed - it happens you know - it's called weather.

BS gaul, and you know it. same old pushers pushing the same old tosh.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Maybe the atmospheric conditions at flying altitude changed - it happens you know - it's called weather.

BS gaul, and you know it. same old pushers pushing the same old tosh.

Really? Weather is BS, and I know that do I? Well thanks for clearing that up for me!!

And it's the same old "pushers" because physics does not change - if atmospheric conditions are right for contrails to form then they form, and if the conditiosn are right for them to spread then they spread.

no amount of fanciful fairy dust being spread in the air will ever change the physics involved.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Flight routes change, as does weather. I've been on the road since July of last year, and have seen every single type of contrail that chemtrail believers point out as being "wrong" (usually all at the same time), and have yet to see a single one, or single thing that convinces me that there's anything but regular contrails out there.

BS zaphod (can we say 2 faced?). same old pushers pushing the same old tosh.
yesterday and the last 2 weeks.....very few planes NO TRAILS.
today...plane after plane after plane all trails beginning just outside town and ending
just outside the other end of town.
i don't know why i am bothering here. been there done that.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

All that means is there is a pocket of air that is saturated at the altitude the planes were flying.

Prove it's not.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Really? So if there is a 155 knot headwind up north, and a 60 knot headwind down south, they're going to keep flying their northern route, and have to stop somewhere to refuel, instead of flying further south, and having enough fuel to make their destination? That makes perfect sense to me.

And last time I checked, atmospheric conditions changed hourly at times.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
gaul zaphod waynos tsurfer
same old faces, same old tired lines.

i am entertaining the thought (maybe out of desperation) that the spraying is somehow
for beneficial purposes and your motives in constantly denying the obvious and the judgement
of others is for some greater good.

only time will tell, i suppose. you lot certainly won't.
you give yourselves away by how hard you try. and how polite and patient you are
in your responses.

phage around yet? (goodolddave and weedwhacker are here in spirit, i am certain).

isn't it amazing how you all share the same views on all controvertial issues?
(9/11, moon landing hoax, chemtrails etc. etc.)

you are all clearly intelligent. any good at maths?
work out the odds of that then!

bollocks to one, is my calculation.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

I am going to continue to deny that my eyes, your eyes, or anyone else's eyes are able to tell chemical content of anything, especially something that ethereal and far away.
I'll wait while you look up "ethereal"...

Sorry, but you are wrong. Get a cloud guide and learn about why the form and look the way they do.
Please.

ARSE! i don't comment on the chemical content, just the fact that something is being
deliberately sprayed. there isn't a ghost of a chance that i will be looking up your fancy words.

you'd have us believe pigs can fly!

all i have to say to you stars is....

TWINKLE DINKLE DINKLE!!!

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

BS.
last two weeks here VERY FEW PLANES- all shortlived trails. normal as
we don't live on a major flyover route.

Just taking a guess that your in the states?

I will bet the only time you see planes above you are when you notice contrails, correct?

I will bet you have more planes flying over you that you don't see because of no contrails?

i live in ennis town, ireland. even if i can't see planes, i can hear them.
but i can always see them aswell.

and i've been down this stupid road before with you lot.
and it ends here (just like the trails always end just outside of town).
(i know...change of atmospheric conditions just over the town itself)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I didn't realize that we aren't allowed to have similar views.

As for our views on chemtrails, every one of us has experience with either aviation (Gaul, waynos, and myself), or weather (or has studied weather effects). Not one of us with aviation experience (I can't speak for the others, but I have extensive experience around aircraft) has seen anything that makes us think what is being claimed as chemtrails are anything but contrails.

Looking at maps of just flights out of the UK and Ireland, I see a number of airports that have at least one flight over your area on a regularly scheduled flight. Most transatlantic flights pass over the southern portion of Ireland on their way to and from the US, depending on winds. Pretty much any flight going to or from Heathrow that's a US flight is going to go over your area. Sometimes a little more north, sometimes a little more south, again depending on winds.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Not at all - anyone with an inerest in verifiable evidence will hold the same or similar views.

you are all clearly intelligent. any good at maths?

bollocks to one, is my calculation.

I would suggest that your maths needs work.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

How charmingly adult.

You mistake something not done often. The very word "chemtrail" is made to represent the contrail of a jet that contains some kind of chemical component. That is what is supposed to make it different form a contrail.

Did you miss that meeting? It's like "Chemtrails 101" or "Chemtrails for Dummies."

How else are they "chemtrails" if they aren't different chemically?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

you are all clearly intelligent...

You answered your own question.
They are intelligent enough to know what is real and possible and what is not.

bollocks to one, is my calculation

The odds that intelligent people will all agree on reality is actually very high.
Bollocks....don't figure in the math I know.
Maybe it does in your maths?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

First you have no idea on what my views are on anything other than what I post on chemtrails.

Secondly, everything posted by me and all the others you mention can be verified if you actually take the time to look and quit acting like a spoiled little kid.

Research is a useful tool when used, but you seem to want and go the other route, so good luck and you may want to invest in a good gas mask to save you from those nasty white lines in the sky.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

normal as
we don't live on a major flyover route.

Are you sure? It always amazes me when people say this and they don't understand the upper air routes in their vicinity. The same goes for people claiming that they shouldn't be flying over them because there is no major airport near them.

Are you serious? I've just read later in the thread where you state you live. If you live in Ennis Town, Eire then you live under a major transatlantic route. Is it any wonder that aviation professionals and enthusiasts make fun of chemtrailers that spout this nonsense? You clearly don't understand either Air Traffic Control or the factors that govern these routes. See following and note how the routes are used for efficiency.

en.wikipedia.org...

At the moment as I type (1045 local UK time) you have just been bombarded by at least 6 airliners using this North Atlantic Track going westbound. More flights using this route are on the way! Take cover and keep all pets indoors
You can use the playback feature - remember that the times are UTC/GMT Minus one hour London time.

www.flightradar24.com...
edit on 2/5/2013 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Think what you want, it's just a tragic irony that a person should wonder whether or not something that isn't happening is being done for good or bad.

You say yourself you have no clue what it is that's being sprayed. So why do you think anything is being sprayed at all?

Is it because the atmosphere and aviation are mysteries to you and therefore believing in the bogeyman is easier than finding out?

If so that's an interesting mindset you have there.
edit on 2-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

I am going to continue to deny that my eyes, your eyes, or anyone else's eyes are able to tell chemical content of anything, especially something that ethereal and far away.
I'll wait while you look up "ethereal"...

Sorry, but you are wrong. Get a cloud guide and learn about why the form and look the way they do.
Please.

there isn't a ghost of a chance that i will be looking up your fancy words.

That explains this belief in chemtrails then. If you're not willing to learn the science then you're not going to understand what you're seeing.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
i must be sidekick or something because without having seen any weather
forecast, i predicted a drab, dour, dreary, dull and dismal day for today.
and lo and behold, that's exactly what we have.

all you debunkers are full of s**t, and i can only hope your hearts are in the
right place, for your own sakes.

i was outside all day tuesday. a beautiful day with very few planes (i have become
accustomed to observing these things you see!)
again a beautiful day wednesday but the constant bombardment of trails from non stop planes
all day long (trails laid all east to west) resulted in the usual haze come evening time and again the
usual dank day post spraying.

anyway, i'm done here. i realise the futility in dealing with the types seen here,
who would take the sight from your eyes and the sense from your brain.

i hope the pay is good.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Anyone who knows anything about meteorology could have predicted that. Increasing humidity at high altitude? I wonder if that could be a weather front approaching.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

I was going to mention that to him the first day, but didn't want to have him go all paranoid and claim "chemtrails" make rain.

It's something he would learn if he takes my suggestion about getting a weather guide.
But then there was something about bollocks...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join