<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012

Originally posted by network dude

reply to post by network dude

Some flights have no trail, some have a trail that disperses fairly quick, and some have trails that spread out and linger for hours. No they are not all the same and no they are not just exhaust.

Are you going to try and convince me what I have seen with my own eyes for years is wrong?

Are they sometimes other than just exhaust? Yes I believe so. There are plenty of stories to support this. Military personnel, an airline mechanic, and even other countries have said it is true. They are all lying right? Prove it.

You said you can tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails.

No I didn't. Post the exact quote.

Contrails can either dissipate quickly, or they can last for hours. It all depends on the conditions. That is science fact. It has been for many, many years. All I am saying is that the lines in the sky sure do look just like contrails, act just like contrails, and they behave just like contrails. So knowing all that, why would anyone jump to the conclusion that they are something other than contrails? I mean other than paranoia.

Prove to me that contrails and chemtrails are completely different. Not all plane trails are 100% only created by the weather. I am not jumping to conclusions and being paranoid merely from watching plane trails, don't be absurd. I will choose to believe what I wish and you do the same. I am not going to endlessly argue this topic with the resident debunkers.

Here:

No they are not all the same and no they are not just exhaust.

How do you KNOW?

Now, how do you KNOW?

Thanks for paying attention long enough answer this.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Not all plane trails are 100% only created by the weather.

Nope...requires the presence of a plane also...but other than that, yes they are...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Prove to me that contrails and chemtrails are completely different. Not all plane trails are 100% only created by the weather.

Well the biggest difference between the two are this...

One is real, and chemtrails do not exist or no evidence to prove they exist...

Well you do have jet exhaust, but the weather does dictate when your going to see persistent contrails or even when your going to see the short lived contrails.

In order for the contrail to form, there must be enough moisture in the high levels of the atmosphere for the ice crystals to form around the airplane exhaust. If the upper atmosphere is very dry, contrails will not easily form, or will be of the short-lived type.

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

There are plenty of stories to support this. Military personnel, an airline mechanic, and even other countries have said it is true. They are all lying right? Prove it.

You do see the key word in that statement right?

Stories....Which is all they are, because there is no evidence to back those stories.

Actually the burden is on you to prove they aren't lying....

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That quote DOES NOT SAY........You said you can tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails.
It is very obvious you can't comprehend the english language. YOU can't find where I posted that phrase because it doesn't exist. How do I know what I see to be different trails? My eyes don't lie......stop asking the same question.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You see, that's part of the problem right there. Gauls testimony is dismissed with a derisory "because you say so" but the other guys testimony was mentioned by you as a reason to believe. What means did you employ to decide which testimony was more valid? Or was it simply a matter of which one says what you already think anyway?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by stars15k

I already did prove you wrong. Weather can't explain planes flying the same altitude and making different trails. If it was the weather/humidity/ice crystals EVERY plane would make similar trails in a short timeframe if the weather remains the same.

Have you ever noticed gaps in clouds? Do you know what this signifies? Also, how do you know the altitudes are exactly the same? If two aircraft are in close poximity when viewed from below. I very much doubt the altitude will be the same as that can be dangerous.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yes and posting another article pointing out another writers views in support of those of us who believe.

"Those of us who believe"......there by lies the crux of the matter!

It's like a religion to you "believers" isn't it?....you have no proof, no evidence other than ridiculous youtube videos, science doesn't come into it for the "believers"....it's all about belief and faith

You have no idea what they are spraying, you have no idea why they are spraying it, you just have a belief that they are doing it.

The whole "chemtrail belief" thing is so very dark ages

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

That quote DOES NOT SAY........You said you can tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails.
It is very obvious you can't comprehend the english language. YOU can't find where I posted that phrase because it doesn't exist. How do I know what I see to be different trails? My eyes don't lie......stop asking the same question.

You posted this, which I responded to with a question.

How do you KNOW?

You claim that you can tell if it's a contrail or a chemtrail as you say they are not the same and not just exhaust.

I simply asked how do you know?

Now if you want to scamper off to semantics land, then you are free to do so, but in the interest of having a discussion, I thought you as a poster might be able to back up one of your claims.

So can you back up your claim and tell anyone how you can "tell" from the ground which is a contrail and which is a chemtrail?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

"No they are not all the same" DOES NOT in any way shape or form imply that I am talking about or claiming I can tell if it is a chemtrail or contrail. YOU keep asking a question based on what you THINK it meant NOT what it actually means. How many times do I have to scamper back in here to explain something so simple? Given the fact you have such difficulty understanding, ask for help before posting from now on.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Yeah and?

Are you just pointing out your beliefs? you could have done in one of the million other chemtrail threads.

I believe stuff gets sprayed, however whats shown as chemtrails via photos or video suspiciously look like contrails and when claims are made about the photos or videos and questions asked how those claims have been verified one gets called a shill or gov. disinfo agent, why?

Why cant questions about claims made by believers just be answered if they are so sure of their beliefs?

Why is it many times "do your research Im not doing for you" is given when asked basic questions for example, how was the altitude of the 2 trails determined? or At what altitude was the plane flying?

The answers given to basic questions concerning chemtrails/contrails are rather telling of those that believe in chemtrails.

BS.
last two weeks here VERY FEW PLANES- all shortlived trails. normal as
we don't live on a major flyover route.
today, a beautiful day. BOMBARDED WITH PLANES CONSTANTLY THROUGHOUT
THE DAY LEAVING HUGE TRAILS WHICH BLENDED AND HAZED OVER THE SKY.

clear as day to my 10 year old and friend, but adults like you continue
to deny OUR EYES AND SENSE.

bollocks!

What did those trails look like?

Did you really read what I wrote, because your reply is exactly what I'm talking about,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Just one more question. were you observing the sky in your area for 336 hours straight to make such a claim and what were the conditions at the altitude these trails formed?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Maybe the atmospheric conditions at flying altitude changed - it happens you know - it's called weather.

BS gaul, and you know it. same old pushers pushing the same old tosh.

There you go folks

Weather is BS and we know it.

So what do we call it now when temperatures rise and drop, when it rains and when the sun shines, what are we meant to call it if weather is BS?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Why can't these claims be answered? Can you verify every single thing the govt's of this world do? NO you can't. Can anyone just randomly get information about secret or clandestine operations? No they can't......

Sorry for your ignorance but solutions on how to prove the chemtrail conspiracy to be fact have been supplied on these boards a number of times, sorry if you and those that believe choose to ignore that.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I live near Chicago and have been watching air traffic for years. This being very central in the country there are many criss crossing flight paths here for long distance flights. Some flights have no trail, some have a trail that disperses fairly quick, and some have trails that spread out and linger for hours. No they are not all the same and no they are not just exhaust.

You know one can look into meteorology and actually find that what you witness isn't anything to be concerned about as that just shows that the conditions driving the weather at those heights ( I wont use the catch phrase "altitude" as proper words seem to bother you) actually does change fairly often, it even changes at ground level where we are, but don't take my word for it, I'm just an average poster.

Your not a real person and I am the Devil and my pinkie finger is 783 miles long with a bazooka. attached at the end

My claim is better than yours

Could you maybe show some photographic evidence these do not look the same and supply your analysis of the trail to say its not exhaust? otherwise I will assume your as serious as I was with my claim.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Some flights have no trail, some have a trail that disperses fairly quick, and some have trails that spread out and linger for hours. No they are not all the same and no they are not just exhaust.

Are you going to try and convince me what I have seen with my own eyes for years is wrong?

Are they sometimes other than just exhaust? Yes I believe so. There are plenty of stories to support this. Military personnel, an airline mechanic, and even other countries have said it is true. They are all lying right? Prove it.

How about you link to what you think the evidence says and what countries have said what so we can be believer as well.

Some might be lying some or many I should say are ignorant of what above their heads and gobble up when some one points out change and tells them to worry.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

reply to post by stars15k

I already did prove you wrong. Weather can't explain planes flying the same altitude and making different trails. If it was the weather/humidity/ice crystals EVERY plane would make similar trails in a short timeframe if the weather remains the same.

When does weather remain the same?

Does it not constantly change?

Yes weather can explain why planes flying at similar altitudes make different trails.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

No it does not change every few seconds or minutes. There is plenty of evidence at the link I posted in the OP. Believe or don't.......makes no difference to me.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Well, yeah it can.
It's usually called wind. Unless you think "chemtrails" somehow control wind?

I looked at your source, laughed at the mish-mash of conspiracy theories, and decided to look at their sources.
I laughed again. Harder this time. The sources listed for this "journalism" includes YouTube and a Google Search. I've never seen a professional journalist use either. But the writing wasn't very professional, so I shouldn't be surprised.

You believe this article, then you need to learn how to research and think for yourself.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

"No they are not all the same" DOES NOT in any way shape or form imply that I am talking about or claiming I can tell if it is a chemtrail or contrail. YOU keep asking a question based on what you THINK it meant NOT what it actually means. How many times do I have to scamper back in here to explain something so simple? Given the fact you have such difficulty understanding, ask for help before posting from now on.

and no they are not just exhaust.

This is what some are questioning, you wrote it so explain,

How can you tell?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No it does not change every few seconds or minutes.

Serious,

Have you ever been outdoors?

From one second to another as the wind blows through your fingers one can feel change.

There is plenty of evidence at the link I posted in the OP. Believe or don't.......makes no difference to me.

There is plenty of speculation and conjecture in the link posted and belief is a concept to be left to the religious folk or are you attempting to create a religion around chemtrails.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join