It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon and Crossbones – Chemtrails and the Power Elite

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

I have seen plane trails for over 40 years. Up until around 2000 or so they were always typical......either no trail at all or a trail that dissipates in a short period of time, say less than 1 hour. Since 2000 or so there are now mysteriously trails that disperse VERY WIDE patterns and continue to spread and linger for as much as 20 hours. If it was the weather it would have always been this way. Seeing this coupled with the information I have read over the last 10 or so years leads me to believe it is happening. Like I said you believe what you want and I will do the same.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Gee I hope you are not referring to this link which is listed under "source" at my link. It has a plethora of info for you so called debunkers to prove wrong. Like I said for no spraying going on anywhere on the planet there sure is alot of information out there to prove otherwise. It is ALL 100% false right? Boy they sure did put alot of effort into posting so much false info the last 10 years. Maybe you or a debunker pal can explain why?

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

ARE YOU SERIOUS? NO the temperature does not have huge swings every few seconds, or the humidity, or the rain or snow or sleet or hale change every few seconds. The wind may fluctuate mildly from time to time but the others do NOT CONSTANTLY change ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

I have seen plane trails for over 40 years.

Cool, have you seen clouds for that long as well?

If it was the weather it would have always been this way.

Are you saying our climate is the same as it was 40 years ago? Was it?
40 years ago, was there more or less pollution pumped into our atmosphere that might effect it as there is today?

How many questions have you asked to see whats changed industrially and how engineering might have changed in the last 40 years?

You linking to sites just like ATS for evidence is a poor way to research and good way fall for either others ignorance or deceptions.

Like I said you believe what you want and I will do the same.

My friend, what else can we do.

However, science has shown us that we can actually conclude facts through trail and error, belief has shown us humans are capable of killing millions of their own, so you believe all you want, I am happy with knowing when verifiable science is concerned.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

This website link is laughable. It's a "chemtrail" site, with the same comprehension problems that you seem to have.

Considering your other sources, you really need to learn how to do a balanced research.
When you keep just using sites that don't understand the science or the difference between "research" and "actually doing something," you will only mimic them.

Learn something and think for yourself.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

NO the temperature does not have huge swings every few seconds,

It doesn't need huge swings, just a slight variation and things change, sorry if that fact bothers you.

The wind may fluctuate mildly from time to time but the others do NOT CONSTANTLY change ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

How are checking the weather at 30000 feet when you see these trails?

Or are you basing your assumptions if I may call them that on the weather your experiencing at ground level?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

About 2000 is when the problem began. In the mid 90s Boeing came out with the 777, which had an entirely new engine developed for it. It was much more efficient, and produced more power than any other engine ever produced. It also left more persistent contrails than any engine previously produced. The new technologies produced for these engines were incorporated into more engines as time went on, so we started seeing more and more persistent contrails as more new aircraft were introduced.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

ARE YOU SERIOUS? NO the temperature does not have huge swings every few seconds, or the humidity, or the rain or snow or sleet or hale change every few seconds. The wind may fluctuate mildly from time to time but the others do NOT CONSTANTLY change ALL DAY EVERYDAY.

Might I suggest a thread you should checkout if you haven't already....

This should help you understand the role weather plays in how long contrails persist..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Well gee any person with reasonable intelligence can conclude that if a plane leaves a trail for miles across the sky and weather determines that trail then the weather stayed the same the entire length of the trail. YOU would try to have us believe that the weather fluctuates at altitude so rapidly that planes should be leaving a totally inconsistent trail similar to that of a puff of smoke......no smoke for a few miles.......then a puff of smoke.....then none......and so on and so on. NOW......that doesn't happen does it.........which PROVES your convoluted theory of rapidly and constantly changing weather at altitude happens by the second in every square inch of sky, is WRONG.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I'm willing to bet this place is just as bad considering all the trailers that were sitting there waiting to be repaired, or had been repaired recently. It's staggering how many ordinary things use the things that are said to be in
chemtrails, that are totally ignored as potential sources.

Don't forget the most common use for aluminium oxide-anti perspirant.I guess the thousands of tons of it that get used every day in the summer could make the chemmies think they're onto that REAL bit of evidence at last?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I agree......however that DOES NOT prove they don't spray. It only explains some of the trails for some airplanes.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by network dude

NO I don't believe it is the aliens doing it and I did not post anything to suggest that. That is merely 1 of many references at that link for those who chose to read them. It is up to the reader to decide what may be true or not. I live near Chicago and have been watching air traffic for years. This being very central in the country there are many criss crossing flight paths here for long distance flights. Some flights have no trail, some have a trail that disperses fairly quick, and some have trails that spread out and linger for hours. No they are not all the same and no they are not just exhaust.

OK, I am going to take you up on your offer to help me. I bolded out what you said that I want clarification on.

At the end, you said, they are not the same and they are not just exhaust. I want to know HOW you know.

Thanks in advance for not dancing around the question.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I already explained to you more than enough times. Don't ask again.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

But it DOES happen, and quite often. Have you never seen the claims of on-off chemtrails? They get posted on here quite a lot and are claimed by believers to be evidence of chemtrails BECAUSE they have gaps in them. They are caused by weather fluctuations and you just said you would expect to see them if the weather was a factor. You do and it is!

Rather than fixate on what the trail looks like, because long, short, continuous, broken, persisting or short lived contrails can and do all happen, have done for decades and are not mysterious at all. What is the reason for believing that spraying happens?
edit on 3-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

No you haven't.

You have supplied links questionable websites and an ever-changing denial of what you have previously said.

If you had actually answered, we would not be asking you.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

not worth my time.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrthumpy
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Anyone who knows anything about meteorology could have predicted that. Increasing humidity at high altitude? I wonder if that could be a weather front approaching.

whatever humpty!

wouldn't you know, 3 days following the bombardment (following 2 sh*tty days)
and the sun is out again. saturday, the busiest day of the week but VIRTUALLY NO PLANES
again, just like normal.
but you are doing well, because most people on the ground
remain oblivious to this dastardly practice. the trees and plants all look ill
and have been very late to bloom. you people are anti-humanity and i can only hope
that it comes back to haunt you, as you are directly involved in an attack against
me, my beautiful child and all children and decent people everywhere.

you people are a disgrace and anyone observing this thread should be able to see
through your BS. you are all trying too hard, starring each others posts and clapping
each other on the backs.
ATS should take action against you but they won't because they know which side their
bread is buttered on (i know well how they dump all talk of media fakery regarding the
hoax that was 9/11 into the trash bin).

if your motives are for a greater (unknown to me) good, i sincerely apologise, but i can
not, at this moment and for the life of me, see what that greater good could be.

life is beautiful, made ugly.
it will be beautiful again, i bet my worthless life on it.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

If you cared at all about truth and not just screaming about how cool chemtrails are, you would look at a flight tracking program to see that in fact there are planes flying over you now. Just like when contrails were all over. The very same planes.

But why bother with truth when fantasy is sooooooo much more fun.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Or, put another way, the weather is nicer, the humidity levels at altitude have dropped again and trails are not persisting again so fewer flights are noticeable. Give it time and they will be visible once more.

It is frankly stunning that people are baffled by weather and think they are seeing sprays

It is people who push this lie that are a disgrace. I classify chemtrail promoters as being either a sick evil bullies who get a kick out of preying on the paranoia of others, or as deluded idiots who are too far up their own arse to even consider the possibility that they might be mistaken.

It's just the same old pointless mantra time after time. At least debunkers look at the evidence to see what's there. We are still waiting for something credible, your diatribe shows you don't have it.
edit on 4-5-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
more trash. i see all planes above on clear days.
and i know the difference between none, some, many, and very very many.

ye must keep checking in here because i didn't address those comments to anyone
in particular.

proof alone that ye are agenda driven.

shame, shame and shame again.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join