It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Was Jesus Denied The Act OF Physical Procreation, as he was human.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
reply to post by vethumanbeing

As Jesus was supposidly a Perfect 9 Dimensional Being with a sketchy father figure a 14 year old mother virgin, I would have to imagine it was HYBRID so not capable of reproduction period.

When we are talking about hybrids in ancient civilization I think we have to be talking about the aliens.
Because only the only beings I know interested in hybridization before the 1960s were aliens, and there are stories that these aliens influenced human kind in the same, but it gets really cloudy.
Gilgamesh discovered but not released? Well that may be because the kings of 5,000 years ago were 15 feet tall.

The Tibetans have the remains of (encased in gold as that is how they embalmed/preserved themselves) two persons they communicated (or just found frozen in the snow?) with that are 21 feet in height. I cannot assume the creature that impregnated Mary was of this Earth. Jesus as the touted son of God; alright, but then it all calls into question, who is God and why did he commit the statutory rape a 13 year old girl? God would have had to have been physical at some point to do this. I realise these are questions everyone thinks about as it is so obvious, (NOT) if God was physical then in that moment why (if it obviously had the ability of Physicality) not show it itself now; everyone praying for a sign of its beingness. No problem of arrest warrents as I am certain the statute of limitation regarding prosecution has run out, laws back then very sketchy?. What inseminated Mary and how was it done? Why is this all taken in faith by all Christian religions that God Itself impregnated Mary; not only a crime of non consent but by a etherial being having no gross form; and a thirteen year old victim? Should be some outrage existing residual at least as an AFTERTHOUGHT of circumstances?
edit on 2-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I admire the imagination and scope of your thinking. Everything was running smoothly until the end.

What inseminated Mary and how was it done?
Help! Pick any of the miracles, say, water into wine, and ask how was it done? I haven't the foggiest notion of how you'll get an answer to that one. How did He walk on water? How did He cure? If it was only a matter of following a recipe, it wouldn't be a miracle.

We may, someday, change water into wine through vibrations from a 11 dimension quantum matrix, or some such, but how He did it? I'm afraid you'll have to ask Him when you see Him. (For which I'm praying, by the way.)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

I admire the imagination and scope of your thinking. Everything was running smoothly until the end.

What inseminated Mary and how was it done?
Help! Pick any of the miracles, say, water into wine, and ask how was it done? I haven't the foggiest notion of how you'll get an answer to that one. How did He walk on water? How did He cure? If it was only a matter of following a recipe, it wouldn't be a miracle.

We may, someday, change water into wine through vibrations from a 11 dimension quantum matrix, or some such, but how He did it? I'm afraid you'll have to ask Him when you see Him. (For which I'm praying, by the way.)

Charle, (french pronounce) I asked the question, and answered it in the same sentence, obviously FAITH is the quotent and explains everything; the belief system is either solid, or insane. I know that by blessing the water you drink you can change its molecular structure. I see a similar occurance with Jesus changing water to wine. The Japanese have proved this action possible; using electron microscopes to examine the water molecule after being told "YOU ARE LOVED" "CHI IS LIFE", they have been able to completely rearrange by thought alone the structure of this (even if taken from a run off water drainage ditch), it is remarkable, from a molecule looking like fire matter burning to a perfect snowflake form, over and over again they have demonstated the simplest of techniques can change molecular matter THOUGHT FORM WITH THE INSERTION OF THE LOVE DYNAMIC. When they adversely tell the SAME water "I HATE YOU AND WANT YOU DO DIE" it looses structure and the molecule appears as a melted lava mess. You do not have to worry about my relationship with a Godform. It is very up close and personal, everyday; a guns and roses kind of relationship, but very real. Sometimes I even win the arguement. There must be another step to get the alcohol into the mix? Can we wish lead to become gold, or have to threaten it with Japanese Molecular Technology?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

What inseminated Mary and how was it done? Why is this all taken in faith by all Christian religions that God Itself impregnated Mary; not only a crime of non consent but by a etherial being having no gross form; and a thirteen year old victim? Should be some outrage existing residual at least as an AFTERTHOUGHT of circumstances?

I also have some difficulty believing that the community around the family of Jesus wouldn't have had problems with Mary's claim. Even if they believed her and Joseph's claim, the Hebrews believed that fallen angels had impregnated the daughters of their pre-flood ancestors, and that Nephilim existed even after the flood.

Why would they believe that this time it was "God", while every other time a woman was inseminated by "an angel" a demonic soul was born?

Even Paul, in the New Testament, warns against women putting flowers in their hair and assembling and communing with angels.

edit on 2-5-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

As Jesus was supposidly a Perfect 9 Dimensional Being with a sketchy father figure a 14 year old mother virgin, I would have to imagine it was HYBRID so not capable of reproduction period.

When we are talking about hybrids in ancient civilization I think we have to be talking about the aliens.
Because only the only beings I know interested in hybridization before the 1960s were aliens, and there are stories that these aliens influenced human kind in the same, but it gets really cloudy.
Gilgamesh discovered but not released? Well that may be because the kings of 5,000 years ago were 15 feet tall.

The Tibetans have the remains of (encased in gold as that is how they embalmed/preserved themselves) two persons they communicated (or just found frozen in the snow?) with that are 21 feet in height. I cannot assume the creature that impregnated Mary was of this Earth. Jesus as the touted son of God; alright, but then it all calls into question, who is God and why did he commit the statutory rape a 13 year old girl? God would have had to have been physical at some point to do this. I realise these are questions everyone thinks about as it is so obvious, (NOT) if God was physical then in that moment why (if it obviously had the ability of Physicality) not show it itself now; everyone praying for a sign of its beingness. No problem of arrest warrents as I am certain the statute of limitation regarding prosecution has run out, laws back then very sketchy?. What inseminated Mary and how was it done? Why is this all taken in faith by all Christian religions that God Itself impregnated Mary; not only a crime of non consent but by a etherial being having no gross form; and a thirteen year old victim? Should be some outrage existing residual at least as an AFTERTHOUGHT of circumstances?

Virgin Mary, impregnated by a ghost (sorry KJ, had to borrow that line)...
...OP question VHB, valid as ever...Why didn't Jimmy J have children? (not that this would make it into the Little Golden Book, for obvious reasons)...progeny from the results of a virgin birth (quite possibly would not make into the official manifesto)...unless progeny is produced through thin-air tech...no mention of them...

...now...what would be the one most extraordinary act, that could herald the one true christ...mmm...born of a virgin...(and not that it would discount it), but, this is not a new act in any play...unless...they are the archetype forms from the same source...(thinking aloud, this time)...

A99
edit on 2-5-2013 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Originally posted by windword

vethumanbeing
What inseminated Mary and how was it done? Why is this all taken in faith by all Christian religions that God Itself impregnated Mary; not only a crime of non consent but by a etherial being having no gross form; and a thirteen year old victim? Should be some outrage existing residual at least as an AFTERTHOUGHT of circumstances?

windword I have some difficulty believing that the community around the family of Jesus wouldn't have had problems with Mary's claim. Even if they believed her and Joseph's claim, the Hebrews believed that fallen angels had impregnated the daughters of their pre-flood ancestors, and that Nephilim existed even after the flood.
Why would they believe that this time it was "God", while every other time a woman was inseminated by "an angel" a demonic soul was born? Even Paul, in the New Testament, warns against women putting flowers in their hair and assembling and communing with angels.

Davids house is pure house, and because prophicied before could believe the inconsistancies (small problems in faith or belief of such a miracle) could be overlooked if seeing the grand plan? I would imagine if not involved in this miracle (even though proficied) may have as an automatic knee-jerk would question all of it. If the Hebrew were alive and living in the region of Sumar 400,000 years before I would take up the cause for being 'messed with' by the Nephilim. They are not the ancestors of the joining between the demi-Gods and the human animals that were designed BY THEM to mine gold. I am not sure why their Messiah prophicy perfectly overlays the one that actually occured (birth of Jesus) and they denied him. If they believed in the fallen angel/ANGLE theory Jesus (father unknown) and his Mothers bloodline (DAVID) would have been ignored as having been scoured spoiled or of the blood of the fallen. You cant have both, cannot be one of the Nephilim (demi-gods) proclaim yourself OF THE chosen ONES from way back and then deny your destiny, meaning rejecting your own Messiah. Paul had a reason for warning the female to not commune with the nefilim, where did he obtain this very esoteric knoweledge and to what purpose was the warning intended to fullfil? Was the fate of Jesus determined because he was thought to be the son of a fallen ANGLE as Marys immacuate impregnation/conception is an event disputed by whom? Not by Christians oddly. Jesus's own people did not buy into this, Rabbinicals may have answers now, but in a theoretical vein too late. I forgot, the Niburu are also known as Hibiru aka Hebrews, were they the Nephilm..Nah. Annunaki perhaps, its confusing.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
...OP question VHB, valid as ever...Why didn't Jimmy J have children? (not that this would make it into the Little Golden Book, for obvious reasons)...

...now...what would be the one most extraordinary act, that could herald the one true christ...mmm...born of a virgin...(and not that it would discount it), but, this is not a new act in any play...unless...they are the archetype forms from the same source...(thinking aloud, this time)...

The Virgin Mary was impregnated by a Holy Ghost, not your run of the mill 4D types disrupting the SyFy network. Jimmy J, if had children would have created a lineage/legacy of supreme importance, the God aspect as CREATOR could/would be found within its DNA structure. I think it is here anyway residing in our junk DNA scrambled (for no apparent reason) is being looked at, 2 strands apparent but many more (12 total) being untangled. No need for a golden book if the truth were told initially. Not sure the fact of being born of a virgin would allow for absolution of all sins automatically. These are old acts, new plays, just different actors, same archetype same author, just a different time frame INSERSTION, (it will work, at some point, have to keep trying, TRUST ME).

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

...OP question VHB, valid as ever...Why didn't Jimmy J have children? (not that this would make it into the Little Golden Book, for obvious reasons)...

The Virgin Mary was impregnated by a Holy Ghost, not your run of the mill 4D types disrupting the SyFy network. Jimmy J, if had children would have created a lineage/legacy of supreme importance, the God aspect as CREATOR could/would be found within its DNA structure. I think it is here anyway residing in our junk DNA scrambled (for no apparent reason) is being looked at, 2 strands apparent but many more (12 total) being untangled. No need for a golden book if the truth were told initially. Not sure the fact of being born of a virgin would allow for absolution of all sins automatically. These are old acts, new plays, just different actors, same archetype same author, just a different time frame INSERSTION, (it will work, at some point, have to keep trying, TRUST ME).

The trust resides VHB
keep up the good work on your side of the marble, and I'll do mine...

A99

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

I appeciate that A99, you realise my marble (if there were two) if not bigger is a least more polished on my side, oh wait if only one marble, my side has a lot more nicks and chips so needs the extra care. Now then are we reasonably discussing the upper half of the marble or lower, equator drawing the line if that the case, the marble needs to be a ballbearing and impervious to insult or injury; the other planets, cateyes and puries (they had better get out of the way).

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

No way to measure the infinate, but we will figure out the physical eventually. Unfortuately the hard physical and natural Sciences seemed to have killed the theoretical (regarding the nature of spirit). I believe that spirit can if used in a focused way can transmute matter; we have been led to believe otherwise because then we become dangerous as a God aspect (which we ARE) and can really change the world as we would like to interpret it, (not by others manipulating us). 1000 bulls, why am I thinking of Jericho, amplified sound at a certain specific hertz would appoximate the same thing (a 40HZ human heartbeat). The wall of ignorance, thats a big task; you are yourself engaged in tackling that problem just by contributing to this forum and giving your input which is greatly appreciated.

I actually predict that soon raw science, the hard physical and natural sciences as well as astronomy with the astounding leaps mankind has made within the last 3 years and his plans to observe the solar system and universe within the next 100 years, will for once and all proof that God exists.
I mean soon all the scientists will be saying ' Our calculations and our observations conclude there is a God.'
Within the last 3 years these scientists have admitted that the creation and dawn of the universe had to be 'almost' perfect. Soon I believe we will be able to see that is was 'perfect.' Which will show these scientists that God exists.

Yes it is completely true these astronomers and scientists of the last 500 hundred years have obscured the hypothesis of living spirit and ancient antiquity having a powerful and majestic influence over mother nature and also spirit, but archaeologists of great education have challenged modern scientists with their prove of the ancient existing Atlantis civilization having great advances over the human kind of recorded history. So in some cases science is being proven wrong by science. Which means it is probably a big conspiracy if we were to open our eyes.

"Almost perfect" would be the dragging of the feet by a hooved herd of stampeding wildebeasts. Has anyone even tried to make a mathematical computation of the God aspect, what this formulae might look like to describe IT, no one? It would seem to me to be the greatest equation ever to become part of the discription of our universe, our being. Has anyone attempted to put a mathmetical equation to describe the HUMAN being? No. Of all theoretical thought that goes into explaining (not the hard sciences) physics not one of them has determined yet, the theoretical calculations are all about defining the unknown quantity, when they do they will find it was GOD all along. Atlantians, Egyptian. Mayans. They had all of this knoweledge, but were not subject to physical matter, not enslaved by it because they had the ability to manipulate it without using (our conventional methods). All of those techniques were lost or deliberately hidden from us in this age, they existed; the ability to melt or soften stone to make perfect squares, to levitate, all lost to us for what reason, to stall us to feed on our misery? This may seem to not tie into the OP statement, but it does, if Jesus was not allowed to procreate, why are WE AS WELL DENIGHED the knoweledge of our ancestors?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I appeciate that A99, you realise my marble (if there were two) if not bigger is a least more polished on my side, oh wait if only one marble, my side has a lot more nicks and chips so needs the extra care.

I don't envy you...gloves can be cumbersome...prices of cotton wool these days!...that's what makes the interwebs so xiting...reminds me (almost) of other times...at least my quartz watch used to remind me...

...and I agree, Jimmy J was completely outside of the machinations of the pretenders, seed was sown (shhh no-one will ever know, and if they did, no-one would want to use that part of the story, limelight shifts don't go down too well)...better done (under the radar)...whistling while we work...seemed to work for the dwarves of 7...

A99

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I don't envy you...gloves can be cumbersome...prices of cotton wool these days!...that's what makes the interwebs so xiting...reminds me (almost) of other times...at least my quartz watch used to remind me...
...and I agree, Jimmy J was completely outside of the machinations of the pretenders, seed was sown (shhh no-one will ever know, and if they did, no-one would want to use that part of the story, limelight shifts don't go down too well)...better done (under the radar)...whistling while we work...seemed to work for the dwarves of 7...

I dont know you could include the bread fruit, the nutmeg, the waste of wind in some cases (not taking advantage) of circumnavigating the globe by way of the horn with sails up or down what God to pray to Posiedan or Neptune, (you name it, the failures did eventually become win-wins). I love one part of the interweb, ATS the other alternative, some alt.smoker forum from the late 90's? My techy friends thought the Cascio Watch was the end all be all. Not sure Jimmy had all of the planned protocol given to him from the start; and so goes his betrayal, not by Judas BTW. No one is going to admit to the success or failure of this one act play nor the fact it has been performed before; the below the radar effect is below the radar. SHHHH. What is first rule of Fight Club, there is wisdom in popular cultural, right before your own eyes. The limelight exists in some quarters to disguise by brightenning what is happening in OTHER areas those hidden you are not supposed to look at (Medusa) be turned to stone, look another direction, rainbow elves and a pot of gold. Hum.. kind of the same ending as niether is plausible but a VERY GOOD DISTRACTION (and effectually TIME WASTING) keeping you further from the truth.
edit on 3-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vethumanbeing
You would think the Son of God would have the ability to create for its Grandfather/Grandmother appropriate siblings. Are we not its components, descriptions of itself? Who would have been his wife, (the Magdelene), the denial, any association to a god form mother or father?

Hey I gotta ask, was this (your) thread, inspired or connected in anyway to this post, where I was talking about how Christianity turned those verses into a literal, because they didn’t know/understand the metaphoric reasons and traditions, behind them etc…?

Because if so, then you’re on the wrong track, the word ‘blood” is not a code for a secret blood line (which btw may, or may not exist etc) but neither is it meant to be taken literally either i.e. Blood sacrifice…It’s really a metaphor for something else completely different IMO, but I’m reluctant to spell it out, because I don’t want to do battle on all fronts, with the you know who lol…

You know the Gnostic texts pretty well, so you should be able to find it…You need to activate your bloodhound nose, discover the real scent and then follow your nose…

- JC

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

if God was physical then in that moment why (if it obviously had the ability of Physicality) not show it itself now; everyone praying for a sign of its beingness. No problem of arrest warrents as I am certain the statute of limitation regarding prosecution has run out, laws back then very sketchy?. What inseminated Mary and how was it done? Why is this all taken in faith by all Christian religions that God Itself impregnated Mary; not only a crime of non consent but by a etherial being having no gross form; and a thirteen year old victim? Should be some outrage existing residual at least as an AFTERTHOUGHT of circumstances?

Yes there are many conspiracies not just a few, if you looked at what is going on in this earth and in history, as time goes around the clock. There is more than one reason also, archaeology has conspired against society for going on hundreds of years. They simply do not tell the public about their major findings, especially the ones that will shake history or make them rewrite the history books. If someone happens to find something and gets attention, they reject it like the media putting in something that is not controlled.

With the book of the bible, it is much like a metaphor or parable, because the ones that talk to you about it may not follow the teachings of Jesus as much as me, and study Jesus as much as me. So what you have learned is not from me and is wrong in my opinion based on the word. When you study ancient history beyond the western Greek gods and Minoans, you can see that the bible contains stories and at least one of them was written 1,000 years before Moses and passed down verbally for who knows long before that. You start to see that people who are absorbed in the bible are missing out of factual and scientifical proof.

The story of Mary and Jesus being born is just a story, ancients liked making stories. Yet Jesus being a real son of man is a different thing, there is evidence that Jesus is real. So who is he? He is not the father God, and he is not a normal soul, he is soul that was set aside by the father God for a task to be the savior of the world.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

You would think the Son of God would have the ability to create for its Grandfather/Grandmother appropriate siblings. Are we not its components, descriptions of itself? Who would have been his wife, (the Magdelene), the denial, any association to a god form mother or father?

Hey I gotta ask, was this (your) thread, inspired or connected in anyway to this post, where I was talking about how Christianity turned those verses into a literal, because they didn’t know/understand the metaphoric reasons and traditions, behind them etc…?

Because if so, then you’re on the wrong track, the word ‘blood” is not a code for a secret blood line (which btw may, or may not exist etc) but neither is it meant to be taken literally either i.e. Blood sacrifice…It’s really a metaphor for something else completely different IMO, but I’m reluctant to spell it out, because I don’t want to do battle on all fronts, with the you know who lol…
You know the Gnostic texts pretty well, so you should be able to find it…You need to activate your bloodhound nose, discover the real scent and then follow your nose-

No, but its an interesting connection; a very similar thoughtform is being grabbed and expanded, in whatever way is available (some would call it a frequency local grab) , a Pet Rock Phenomemon. Why does there have to be a wrong tract? How else is anyone to interpret scripture as being anything other than 'literal', metaphor is the stuff of poetry and symbolism--the common man to understand this, originally it was an oral tradition of story telling. There is a bloodline; the one that does not describe a mitochondrial Eve as the female source DNA potencial. How can this be? Mary was a female. Blood and semen are the 'lifeforce' potenciates; not muscle tissue bodily structure. I have participated in a blood sacrifice (that of my own and not happily) and it was as an atonement or blessing for all that has happened before regarding human suffering. What exactly are we trying to pin down here regarding Gnostic thought (the function/purpose of orgasm) direct conduit to God itself or life force, radiation.
edit on 3-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

if God was physical then in that moment why (if it obviously had the ability of Physicality) not show it itself now; everyone praying for a sign of its beingness. No problem of arrest warrents as I am certain the statute of limitation regarding prosecution has run out, laws back then very sketchy?. What inseminated Mary and how was it done? Why is this all taken in faith by all Christian religions that God Itself impregnated Mary; not only a crime of non consent but by a etherial being having no gross form; and a thirteen year old victim? Should be some outrage existing residual at least as an AFTERTHOUGHT of circumstances?

Yes there are many conspiracies not just a few, if you looked at what is going on in this earth and in history, as time goes around the clock. There is more than one reason also, archaeology has conspired against society for going on hundreds of years. They simply do not tell the public about their major findings, especially the ones that will shake history or make them rewrite the history books. If someone happens to find something and gets attention, they reject it like the media putting in something that is not controlled.

With the book of the bible, it is much like a metaphor or parable, because the ones that talk to you about it may not follow the teachings of Jesus as much as me, and study Jesus as much as me. So what you have learned is not from me and is wrong in my opinion based on the word. When you study ancient history beyond the western Greek gods and Minoans, you can see that the bible contains stories and at least one of them was written 1,000 years before Moses and passed down verbally for who knows long before that. You start to see that people who are absorbed in the bible are missing out of factual and scientifical proof.

The story of Mary and Jesus being born is just a story, ancients liked making stories. Yet Jesus being a real son of man is a different thing, there is evidence that Jesus is real. So who is he? He is not the father God, and he is not a normal soul, he is soul that was set aside by the father God for a task to be the savior of the world.

I have no problem with the Bible, perhaps its just me but Charles Dickens gets the point across regarding human suffering, their patience/or hatred of ruling classes, the legal system, the unfairness of class induced poverty and maybe a potencial for greatness. This is Fiction defined as such. Scripture is taken as Non-Fiction or FACT. Gilgamesh and others spoke of the same tribulations one would find in a modern bible, same stories, rewoven to suite that culture. In knowing that there is a fundamental truth somewhere not to be disregarded. Archaelogical findings are mis-interpreted, overlooked or simply misunderstood (to purpose? probably in some cases). The Sumarians, Akkadians, Minoans, Egyptians all of them far earlier than the Greek recorded history are discounted regarding their understanding of God; and we are speaking of thousands of years in the past. The recorded history is there. Why does the Bible trump this history which is consistant in its own story telling, if not written at the time it happened? Jesus was the son of God aka Son of Man, no idea where his genetics were generated from. His father was no angel, yet not physical, xx yy xy chromosome DNA makeup? If his Father wasnt physical or etheric what was it?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

No, but its an interesting connection; a very similar thoughtform is being grabbed and expanded, in whatever way is available (some would call it a frequency local grab) , a Pet Rock Phenomemon.

“local grab” lol

Yeah, I guess that’s kinda close…if I’m reading your meaning correctly…

Not sure about the “Pet Rock Phenomemon” though, unless your alluding to the worshipping of idols…

Why does there have to be a wrong tract?

Well, there doesn’t in terms of the learning journey; even the wrong track can be the right one, if you learn from it etc…

How else is anyone to interpret scripture as being anything other than 'literal', metaphor is the stuff of poetry and symbolism--the common man to understand this, originally it was an oral tradition of story telling.

Yes, I absolutely agree with you, and you know yourself that many coded words and symbolic metaphoric language, can be used to help keep traditions and knowledge secret. A case in point, is our first interaction/meeting here on ATS.

You said in another post, “Never could wrap my head around this whole business of Some One Else having to die for my sins.”
Which can be found here

Well, that’s what I’m trying to help you with. And Incidentally, in that post, you’re asking all the right questions IMO.

A simple example is the word “fruit” used by Jesus, now of course its common knowledge today that Jesus was not talking about literal fruits, i.e. oranges, bananas and apples etc…IMO it’s the same with Jesus use of the word “blood”, except back then and now, they (Christians) are still interpreting it literally, hence one the main key tenants of Christianity. But we both know that Christianity didn’t begin in Rome, and that the language Jesus was using stemmed from the Essenes traditions, who also just so happen to be the forerunners, of Christian Gnosticism.

There is a bloodline; the one that does not describe a mitochondrial Eve as the female source DNA potencial. How can this be? Mary was a female.

Yes, I believe there may be some type of bloodline, or at least a family line from Magdalene; based on various French church connections, some of which contain engravings/statues of Mary Magdalene holding a child…

I have participated in a blood sacrifice (that of my own and not happily) and it was as an atonement or blessing for all that has happened before regarding human suffering.

You participated in your own blood sacrifice! lol Man, I’m not even sure what to say. Is this a Wiccan or Satanic ritual thing?

What exactly are we trying to pin down here regarding Gnostic thought (the function/purpose of orgasm) direct conduit to God itself or life force, radiation.

By saying “Life force”, you’re getting pretty close…

- JC

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

No, but its an interesting connection; a very similar thoughtform is being grabbed and expanded, in whatever way is available (some would call it a frequency local grab) , a Pet Rock Phenomemon.

“local grab” lol
Yeah, I guess that’s kinda close…if I’m reading your meaning correctly…
Not sure about the “Pet Rock Phenomemon” though, unless your alluding to the worshipping of idols…

Why does there have to be a wrong tract?

Well, there doesn’t in terms of the learning journey; even the wrong track can be the right one, if you learn from it etc…

How else is anyone to interpret scripture as being anything other than 'literal', metaphor is the stuff of poetry and symbolism--the common man to understand this, originally it was an oral tradition of story telling.

Yes, I absolutely agree with you, and you know yourself that many coded words and symbolic metaphoric language, can be used to help keep traditions and knowledge secret. A case in point, is our first interaction/meeting here on ATS.You said in another post, “Never could wrap my head around this whole business of Some One Else having to die for my sins.”
Which can be found here

There is a bloodline; the one that does not describe a mitochondrial Eve as the female source DNA potencial. How can this be? Mary was a female.

Yes, I believe there may be some type of bloodline, or at least a family line from Magdalene; based on various French church connections, some of which contain engravings/statues of Mary Magdalene holding a child…

I have participated in a blood sacrifice (that of my own and not happily) and it was as an atonement or blessing for all that has happened before regarding human suffering.

You participated in your own blood sacrifice! lol Man, I’m not even sure what to say. Is this a Wiccan or Satanic ritual thing?

What exactly are we trying to pin down here regarding Gnostic thought (the function/purpose of orgasm) direct conduit to God itself or life force, radiation.

By saying “Life force”, you’re getting pretty close…- JC

I am thinking fruit is a double metaphor for potencial offspring and of "knowledge", the blood reference was to DNA strands in which reside the code that describes actual God/Life Force (someone needs to put some algebric calculations to this). As an aside I have mentioned this why has no one gone about to describe God as a formulae? What was the point in keeping man in the dark regarding scriptural directness; was the point to find out whom the scholars (smartones) were, pinpoint them and destroy them or earmark them for further greatness?. Is it all a game of attrition, chess playing but with the bible as the scrabble board, to identify potencial problematic people? Present a book based upon questionable verasity, see whom swallows or does not the information and run with the statistical data? (this is a conspiracy forum). It is interesting how the Essenses and Gnostic thought are not standard reading for the Christian, hidden of course as usual. Of late have been hearing rumblings of a concensous that the Magdelene did bear a child from Jesus in France and the bloodline survives, the point of the grail (bloodline) protected by the Templars (french) all of these years. This sacrifice I was unknowingly led into was surprising, tricked (would you knowing allow such thing happen). NOT WICCAN at all, not Satanic. I will let the horses mouth speak as to its importance:

"The blood sacrifice 'old style' that was done with you sealed the deal. Of any blood letting against innocents made including all of the animal forms and of Jesus itself vaporise as they were of impure intent. This was the bond of courage for you to carry through--a reiteration of I BLED FOR YOU. We had to do is; the problem of the 'original' sacrifice had to be overlayed, erase Moses overlays to every and all intents, set in motion and instead of the lamb of Christ has to be Origin Itself reinserted to destroy the old paradyms. We are observing very old traditions by/as perfect in knowing THIS as the new transparency to change the idea of the lamb of God . You just sacrificed blood into a 21st century sink basin. Do you see the disrespect!? (purposed). It was your blood THAT of Origin and the Magdelene Itself, do you see the irony, lets hope it works." ORIGIN, February 2012.
edit on 4-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
1 Corinthians 7:28
But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you.

1 Corinthians 7:33
But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.

1 Corinthians 7:34
There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

Mathew 19:10-13
His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.

But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.

"For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it."

------

Jesus did not marry, nor would it make sense for him to. He had but a short time, and had NO time to devote to a woman or child. He was constantly traveling, constantly worried about spreading the word of God, constantly helping others. A woman or child would distract him from heavenly things, and being God incarnate, i doubt Jesus had much difficulty resisting women.

Jesus had no reason to procreate. He had no lineage he needed to continue because we ALL are his lineage. We are his bride, all of us who are saved.
edit on 5-5-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
1 Corinthians 7:28
But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you. 1 Corinthians 7:33
But he that is married careth for the things that are of the world, how he may please his wife.1 Corinthians 7:34
There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

Jesus has a problem, he had a spiritual mistress that he did not marry but could have born a child because "the Readers Digest condensed version Bible" refuses to speak of his sexuality, Paul specifically as a masongynist woman hater. Oh thE VirGin MarY story I MISSED. That now is a puzzle peice. IT WAS ACTUALLY MARRY THE VIRGIN, and everyone got it wrong even Joseph the OLD MAN. As a Hebriaic woman if you are not MARRIED by the age of 13 (statutory rape in the western world) you are an old maid spinster virginal (NOT) this is special virginal meat, not to be ignored. Corinthians can pretty much take a nose dive into the nearest active Volcano. "The unmarried woman careth for things of the Lord (really and why as she was obstructed from doing so) She may please her husband (that her main purpose). Subjugated, Women within the Islamic realm cannot enter any MOSQUE. Both of these traditions bar women as they are and WILL NOT ADMITT THEY ARE SEMETIC TRIBES that split 3000 years ago. THEY ARE BROTHER/TWINS.

milkyway
Mathew 19:10-13
His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
"For there are eunuchs who were born that way from their mother's womb; and there are eunuchs who were made eunuchs by men; and there are also eunuchs who made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. He who is able to accept this, let him accept it.
Jesus did not marry, nor would it make sense for him to. He had but a short time, and had NO time to devote to a woman or child. He was constantly traveling, constantly worried about spreading the word of God, constantly helping others. A woman or child would distract him from heavenly things, and being God incarnate, i doubt Jesus had much difficulty resisting women. Jesus had no reason to procreate. He had no lineage he needed to continue because we ALL are his lineage. We are his bride, all of us who are saved.

What then is the point of marriage in your first sentence. You are admitting the Jesus was a Eunich Hybrid in your third sentence (by way of the mother's womb) no record of him being castrated. No record also of Jesus making himself a concubine in some Arabian court of Sheiks. "let him able to accept this, let him accept it" WHAT EXACTLY? How do you know Jesus did not marry? Why would it have not made sense? A woman or child would distact him from the heavenly things? (Catholic priests, nuns, and archbishops that repell the carnel relations are FORGIVEN). Had I ever have been in a marriage union or been responsible for a helpless being you brought into the world you would understand faith (TO YOUR FAMILY FIRST). Are you saying Jesus was SELFISH? God was already in existance and really did not need his SON to replicate everything IT already accomplished. HOW ABOUT SOME NEW IDEAS JESUS MY SON. Nope you go and get yourself murdered/sacrificed like a Hebrew lambgoat. Jesus was flesh and bone, he had a penis, he was not only of the house of David but was THE SON OF GOD (every reason to procreate to my mind). Saving has nothing to do with being bridesmaids (not so pretty a dress, and no promise of salvation).
edit on 6-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join