It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Was Jesus Denied The Act OF Physical Procreation, as he was human.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Op, my Aunts Gardner, Jesus, has like 10 kids so ... yeah

Seriously though, I don't believe that Christ was denied physical procreation. He was human and was meant to feel like humans do so naturally he would have had urges to procreate, as we all do. It's in our primitive brain to do so.

Did he have children? I do not know one way or another but I wouldn't be surprised either way.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Jesus was a zombie???? Seriously,many of the things I have read regarding the "holy grail',seems to imply that it was Magdelene.The grail is a container of Jesus's blood.Mary was the "container",what did they call semen back then? If you read the writings of Nostradomus,he had to make up euphimisms for his prophecies,in order not to alert the church.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Why Was Jesus Denied The Act OF Physical Procreation, as he was human.

Where does it actually say that He was denied that in the bible??

That is one of my major questions, IS IT MENTIONED ANYWHERE (his sexuality, or non-exsistance of). I will say it again. As a Rabbi he must marry and carry on the tradition of procreation, generally, by the age of 19; the families get together and arrange the union. This did not happen. Back in the day is true for Todays world the Mormans acquired many wives garnered a large flock to continue the religion, whatever bend in the road it took. Jesus, having renouned reputation should have been a very elegible Bachelor (a good catch) potencial leader of a brand new Religion, Monotheist. If you take the idea of anyone knowing anyone about him (GOD for example) would streamline this potencial into even greater things; such as a legitament royal English line of Kings and Queens. Why was this not taken advantage of. Nope no children, to let lapse this kind of potencial (direct blood ties to GOD HIMSELF as the SON of is lunacy; you set the foundation for a building create all of the stories and forget the top floor capstone/roof.
edit on 30-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
Jesus died in his 30's so had he lived out a full life who is to say he would not have settled down got a full time job and possibly married some nice little jewish gal and had a house full of rugrats maybe he was not denied these things but rather he died before he had a chance to do them.

Well there is the Nicos Kazansakas version "Last Temptation of Christ". He never died and moved with Mary Magdelene to France and authored James. The French with argue blue in face that Joseph of Arametheia brought her there to live out the rest of her life (judging by the enormous number of Cathedrals dedicated to her I believe it), in fact will go so far as to say the reason the British were so determined to OWN France was to figure out this mystery fairy story. The Templars were French and guarded the identity of the Christ liniage. So far no one is talking.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

This is why -

Everything you have been taught is a lie.

How can anyone understand anything when everything ever taught to him was a lie?

So I don't blame you.

The world, is a big lie.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Reproduction is a mean to keep human beings from extinction.
My question is , why god needs to reproduce ?
And if he did not reproduce , why church insists that HE is the father of Jesus ?

Its a means to keep religious faithdoms funded. God needs to reproduce in various forms to explain it to itself; my thought is this must be the most insecure Leader of the Universe EVER (WILL NOT SHOW ITSELF to its subjects). Not sure why any western church would call Jesus the Son of God if Itself is not a Father (experience in family dynamics could help).

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

This is why -
Everything you have been taught is a lie.
How can anyone understand anything when everything ever taught to him was a lie?
So I don't blame you.
The world, is a big lie.

Not sure where you are going with this; if you have questions regarding the authenticity of Jesus and certain lack of information or just THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE; I agree with you. I'd like to meet the script writers of our history as humans on the planet; The Truman Show? No. The Human Show.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Op, my Aunts Gardner, Jesus, has like 10 kids so ... yeah

Seriously though, I don't believe that Christ was denied physical procreation. He was human and was meant to feel like humans do so naturally he would have had urges to procreate, as we all do. It's in our primitive brain to do so.

Did he have children? I do not know one way or another but I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Personally, I think he did and the lineage is alive now. Why would I think that? Brigham Young University has made a very expensive investment in tracking bloodlines. Why, they are trying to find that specific geneology, and we are talking about millions and millions of dollars of funding to see fruition in this quest.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
He wasn't denied anything. His whole purpose in coming here was to die for our sins. He never deviated from that.
edit on 30-4-2013 by kingofmd because: (no reason given)

You dont know that; as far as I know he was really angry at what he percieved as his betrayal by his own God. The Barrabas debacle was the final straw, that HE was marked for death instead of a very clever thief; tried and beaten in front of strangers (he thought the message was in THAT), he never thought he was to die in such a Hollywood fashion; he actually thought Gabriel was going to come and save him just as was Mary spoken to about her unborn child, himself.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manunnaki

There is a belief Jesus had a son. It's in Islamic tales of the middle east.
Magdalen most likely would have been the concubine of Anu. Since they weren't married it couldn't have been the queen.
I know this is mixing beliefs but if we are to know all their is of this fallen god then it's the only way to unravel truth.
The truth is all gods that are male are of the masculine side of god. Anu. All goddesses are of the feminine side of god which is Inanna.
Bothe are the same god. Yet in the realm of mortals they are 2 different people. Thus why Inanna is the daughter of zeus. Think of it this way. Jesus is the son the fallen god. he is anu amongst mortals. But he has a counterpart that is female. YET they are the same god. Both meant to breed with one another.
Now that that's clear we need to turn our attention to EA the scientist. Hades took the ovary of an ape woman planted it in a goddess and she gave birth to Adam.
Adam had his rib removed to create his counterpart. Much like Inanna would be Jesus's rib or mind you other half of the same mind.
So we have 3 different women involved here. We have an Ape,Goddess,Clone.
This could mean that Mary was the ape as she was the mother. Magdalene is then left either as the goddess Inanna or as the clone Eve.
In the tale of Anu who is also EA. He has a child with a concubine and a child with a queen. The queen is his half sister therefore makes her queen over the other because of strangth of blood.
Is this because she is half the mind Inanna? Or is this because she is clone EVE?
Point being here Jesus and any future Jesus is going to know that there are 3 dominant women who stand out among the rest in his life who are possible soul mates.
The fact is that Inanna will be his queen and Eve is his concubine.
The ape if she is not related by blood will most likely have nothing to do with the kingdom. As she had no activity or appearance in the tale of Anu.
One problem we face is the myth of Hesucka where we learn that the native american Jesus marries a Red Head who is a giant.
This can only mean that she is a goddess with red hair. Since we have none in our pantheon. We have to assume she dyes her hair red.
In the show Defiance the main character is called little wolf. Jesus's spirit guide is the wolf. When we re look at ursa major we see that the tail of the creature resembles that more of a dog then a bear.
Little wolf most likely refers to FOX.
Scorpion King means she most likely is a scorpio. As they are careful not to make to much of an obvious picture. Scorpion Queen!

Queen of the damned. Is actually King of the Damned. Hades! Jesus is the fallen angel.

I have to repost this reply because there are many truths here. The most poinent is the fact that most religions are based upon ANU as God, Enlil and Enki as the sons; rulers of the upper, (above the equator) lower below the equator and all of the resulting shennanigans. I would add another to "woman" theory, Ape, Goddess, HYBRID, clone. Lucifer the enlightener as Jesus reincarnated.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by logical7

Originally posted by FollowTheWhiteRabbit
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Well, we can narrow it down. Which one of those died for our sins?

well nobody!!
Its just a very popular claim.

Never could wrap my head around this whole business of Some One Else having to die for my sins. If they were past sins yes I suppose; if I am also absolved of all FUTURE sins I have a problem. Am I now able to sin without guilt freely enjoying the process of myself exacting evil upon my brotheren and given all of the license to do so; or is it a TRAP. Am I to disregard all of the instructions beyond the one that says, "Thou Shalt Not Kill".

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
No, Jesus wasn't Mary, or John, or the Dove. Jesus was Elvis.

Jesus is a Capricorn. (December 25)
Elvis is a Capricorn. (January 8)

Jesus is the Lord's shepherd.
Elvis dated Cybill Shepherd.

Jesus was part of the Trinity.
Elvis' first band was a trio.

Jesus' entourage, the Apostles, had 12 members.
Elvis' entourage, the Memphis Mafia, had 12 members.

Jesus was resurrected.
Elvis had the famous 1968 "comeback" TV special.

Jesus fasted for 40 days and nights.
Elvis had irregular eating habits. (e.g. 5 banana splits for breakfast)

Matthew was one of Jesus' many biographers. (The Gospel According to Matthew)
Neil Matthews was one of Elvis' many biographers. (Elvis: A Golden Tribute)

Jesus H. Christ has 12 letters.
Elvis Presley has 12 letters.

No one knows what the "H" in "Jesus H. Christ" stood for.
No one was really sure if Elvis' middle name was spelled "Aron" or "Aaron".

"[Jesus] countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow." (Matthew 28:3)
Elvis wore snow-white jumpsuits with lightening bolts.

Jesus lived in a state of grace in a Near Eastern land.
Elvis lived in Graceland in a nearly eastern state.

Mary, an important woman in Jesus' life, had an Immaculate Conception.
Priscilla, an important woman in Elvis' life, went to Immaculate Conception High School.

Jesus was first and foremost the Son of God.
Elvis first recorded with Sun Studios, which today are still considered to be his foremost recordings.

Jesus was the lamb of God.
Elvis had mutton chop sideburns.

Jesus was a carpenter.
Elvis' favorite high school class was wood shop.

Jesus wore a crown of thorns.
Elvis wore Royal Crown hair styler.

Jesus said: "Man shall not live by bread alone."
Elvis liked his sandwiches with peanut butter and bananas.

Jesus' Father is everywhere.
Elvis' father was a drifter, and moved around quite a bit.

Jesus said, "If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink." (John 7:37)
Elvis said, "Drinks on me!" (Jailhouse Rock, MGM, 1957)

Jesus walked on water. (Matthew 14:25)
Elvis surfed. (Blue Hawaii, Paramount, 1965)

Jesus said: "Love thy neighbor." (Matthew 22:39)
Elvis said: "Don't be cruel." (RCA, 1956)

Jesus said: "Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit" (Luke 23:46)
Elvis said: "Return To Sender"

Jesus is often depicted in pictures with a halo that looks like a gold plate.
Elvis' face is often depicted on a plate with gold trim that is sold through TV.

After His death, Jesus was seen by over 500 followers.
After his death, Elvis was seen in a Burger King in Kalamazoo, MI.

kingdavid8.com...

I can't think of a more approprite response to this "unusual" thread.

Brilliant. Says it all, I like especially the Jesus H. Christ addition to name. Has Elvis's name ever been used in vain? Elvis you MFer God.. Give it 200 years, people will think Lisa Marie was his mother and Presley Pricilla/Drucilla was a Walt Disney Cinderella/Madonna creation symbol that tapped their toes to "LIKE A VIRGIN" as IT was being concieved, Purple dinosaur with helper Smurfs delivered the baby.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft

First up, we have that in/famous line from the “Gospel of Philip”

Jesus loved Mary Magdalene more than all the disciples and used to kiss her often on the ----- (missing text, renderred as…"mouth")

Next up, we have the recently discovered “Gospel of Jesus Wife”

One line reads as follows…

"Jesus said to them, 'My wife" (missing text, followed by) "she will be able to be my disciple."

I know that in Judaic Law most men had to be married at a young age, (before 21 years of age I believe)…Although the Essenes, (which Jesus most likely was) seem less strict in this regard.

2 curious aspects about all this…

One, and I’m not sure of the Historic accuracy of this, but apparently men could not be called “Rabbi” (which means teacher) in Judaism, unless they were married. And we know from the 4 Gospels, (and other texts) that Jesus was called “Rabbi”, by his followers and others…

Regarding the Gnostic texts, many of which state that Mary Magdalene was Jesus companion, is that the disciples seem to vent their concerns that Mary should be aloud to be a disciple, presumably because she is a woman.

So why am I pointing all this out, well, the other curious aspect is simple, in that if Jesus was not married to Mary Magdalene, then the disciples should also be complaining about that too… but they don’t!!!- JC

So the mystery deepens. He was considered a Rabbi by all intents and purposes, he spoke and wrote 3 languages and was ministering under the 'tent' of Judaic Law. I havent yet read the book of Mary, but I would almost guarantee she was more than just a disciple, in fact its very clear that she was the focus of much jealousy by Paul. The one quells the other, as Jesus was not married to the Magdalene (but was of some importance to his being) why the uproar about her at all? The fact she was included as a female in the unique close circle as a confidant, sharer of and probably spoke her ideas as well as any of the others is remarkable. Not too many written texts at that moment of evangelism EXIST NONE IN FACT; all written 60-70 years later.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Because the sin offering had to be ceremonially clean in order for atonement to be brought in its sacrifice.

Sex is a ceremonially unclean act. The connection of bodily fluids, the man's on the woman and the woman's on the man, contaminate both partners.

An ejaculation makes the man ritually unclean and whatever it touches, a mattress, the sock, or even a woman becomes unclean when it comes into contact with it.

Because of the Jewish law pertaining to sacrifices, then Christ would have had to enter into sin and abort His mission in order to marry and begat.

Additionally, it was necessary for Him to have to have a supernatural act of conception, or otherwise he would be the inheritor of the sin nature, or bent towards sin, that is passed on in the generative act through the co-begatting. What is ritually unclean begats that which is unclean. Hence male and female children are born with the propensity to sin and bring uncleanness to the mother after birth, 7 days if the child is male, and 30 days (???) if he child is female.

What Jews must see according to their own Torah, the Messiah could only be conceived as a product of a supernatural event.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Not sure where you are going with this; if you have questions regarding the authenticity of Jesus and certain lack of information or just THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE; I agree with you. I'd like to meet the script writers of our history as humans on the planet; The Truman Show? No. The Human Show.

I am going with the rotation of the earth,
I am going with the moving of the earth,
I am going with the rotation of the moon,
I am going with the movement of the moon,
I am going with the rotation of the planets,
I am going with the movement of the planets,
I am going with the rotation of the sun,
I am going with the movement of the sun.
I am going down the sidewalk, of yellow bricks to the city.
I am going inside of a diamond, then going inside of a magician's hat.

There are no questions about the authenticity, just questions about the physical world, because truth is physical, and it interacts with matter in a variety of ways. How do I get from here to there? There is something in our minds that initially blocks the ability to travel. If I could think of 1,000 bulls and not sacrifice them but have them run at the wall and hit it, then maybe the wall would break down because it is not strong like a stone wall built by the Atlanteans, but it is more like a wall of ignorance.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness123
Because the sin offering had to be ceremonially clean in order for atonement to be brought in its sacrifice.

Sex is a ceremonially unclean act. The connection of bodily fluids, the man's on the woman and the woman's on the man, contaminate both partners.

An ejaculation makes the man ritually unclean and whatever it touches, a mattress, the sock, or even a woman becomes unclean when it comes into contact with it.

Because of the Jewish law pertaining to sacrifices, then Christ would have had to enter into sin and abort His mission in order to marry and begat.

Additionally, it was necessary for Him to have to have a supernatural act of conception, or otherwise he would be the inheritor of the sin nature, or bent towards sin, that is passed on in the generative act through the co-begatting. What is ritually unclean begats that which is unclean. Hence male and female children are born with the propensity to sin and bring uncleanness to the mother after birth, 7 days if the child is male, and 30 days (???) if he child is female.

What Jews must see according to their own Torah, the Messiah could only be conceived as a product of a supernatural event.

But Jesus was apparently. Maybe the donkey was dirty, maybe the fact he has women within his party of potential Popes (reincarnated) was nosed down upon. You just aborted your own arguement. If he was "a supernatural act of conception" DID NOT INHEREIT the sin of GROSS MATTER copulation, a CARNAL EVENT SIN. The ceremonious sex act is cleansed how; are all Jewish children born of carnal sin, how do they get around this, are you saying after the initial act, the man could not conjoin again with the wife, 7 days after, 30 days for the female child, how would they know the unborn was of what gender unless they had a system, Quabala tiddly winks, rune castings. Why did the Hebrews reject this man as their messiah and by the same token have not produced another given the gift of identification as "The Chosen Ones" Yahweh gave them? This is a valid question and do not mean it in any way disrespectfully, the glaring obviousness of misidentification is apparent to me. Was the purpose to divide Christianity from its Judeo traditions from the beginning, and who orchestrated this Shakespearian tradgedy if not God Himself, playing a huge joke upon humanity. You realize the only immediate answer to this question is we do not have a monotheistic God, it has many forms with varying agendas.
edit on 1-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

I am going with the rotation of the earth,
I am going with the moving of the earth,
I am going with the rotation of the moon,
I am going with the movement of the moon,
I am going with the rotation of the planets,
I am going with the movement of the planets,
I am going with the rotation of the sun,
I am going with the movement of the sun.
I am going down the sidewalk, of yellow bricks to the city.
I am going inside of a diamond, then going inside of a magician's hat.

There are no questions about the authenticity, just questions about the physical world, because truth is physical, and it interacts with matter in a variety of ways. How do I get from here to there? There is something in our minds that initially blocks the ability to travel. If I could think of 1,000 bulls and not sacrifice them but have them run at the wall and hit it, then maybe the wall would break down because it is not strong like a stone wall built by the Atlanteans, but it is more like a wall of ignorance.

No way to measure the infinate, but we will figure out the physical eventually. Unfortuately the hard physical and natural Sciences seemed to have killed the theoretical (regarding the nature of spirit). I believe that spirit can if used in a focused way can transmute matter; we have been led to believe otherwise because then we become dangerous as a God aspect (which we ARE) and can really change the world as we would like to interpret it, (not by others manipulating us). 1000 bulls, why am I thinking of Jericho, amplified sound at a certain specific hertz would appoximate the same thing (a 40HZ human heartbeat). The wall of ignorance, thats a big task; you are yourself engaged in tackling that problem just by contributing to this forum and giving your input which is greatly appreciated.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

As Jesus was supposidly a Perfect 9 Dimensional Being with a sketchy father figure a 14 year old mother virgin, I would have to imagine it was HYBRID so not capable of reproduction period.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

No way to measure the infinate, but we will figure out the physical eventually. Unfortuately the hard physical and natural Sciences seemed to have killed the theoretical (regarding the nature of spirit). I believe that spirit can if used in a focused way can transmute matter; we have been led to believe otherwise because then we become dangerous as a God aspect (which we ARE) and can really change the world as we would like to interpret it, (not by others manipulating us). 1000 bulls, why am I thinking of Jericho, amplified sound at a certain specific hertz would appoximate the same thing (a 40HZ human heartbeat). The wall of ignorance, thats a big task; you are yourself engaged in tackling that problem just by contributing to this forum and giving your input which is greatly appreciated.

I actually predict that soon raw science, the hard physical and natural sciences as well as astronomy with the astounding leaps mankind has made within the last 3 years and his plans to observe the solar system and universe within the next 100 years, will for once and all proof that God exists.

I mean soon all the scientists will be saying ' Our calculations and our observations conclude there is a God.'

Within the last 3 years these scientists have admitted that the creation and dawn of the universe had to be 'almost' perfect. Soon I believe we will be able to see that is was 'perfect.' Which will show these scientists that God exists.

Yes it is completely true these astronomers and scientists of the last 500 hundred years have obscured the hypothesis of living spirit and ancient antiquity having a powerful and majestic influence over mother nature and also spirit, but archaeologists of great education have challenged modern scientists with their prove of the ancient existing Atlantis civilization having great advances over the human kind of recorded history. So in some cases science is being proven wrong by science. Which means it is probably a big conspiracy if we were to open our eyes.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

As Jesus was supposidly a Perfect 9 Dimensional Being with a sketchy father figure a 14 year old mother virgin, I would have to imagine it was HYBRID so not capable of reproduction period.

When we are talking about hybrids in ancient civilization I think we have to be talking about the aliens.

Because only the only beings I know interested in hybridization before the 1960s were aliens, and there are stories that these aliens influenced human kind in the same, but it gets really cloudy.

Gilgamesh discovered but not released? Well that may be because the kings of 5,000 years ago were 15 feet tall.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join