It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am extremely reluctant to post this. Specifically wondering if anyone else has seen this.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Thank you camaro68ss! Can I dido?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Reading the OPs words of compassion for defenseless animals I recognize more of a truely good gods mercy in his/her heart than in the words and deeds of so many "christians", that so often show an astonishing lack of compassion to all those that haven't seen Jesus' light yet. Making me asking myself, if they're really as good as they pretend to be. And if they - much more than in their hearts - carry Jesus not just especially on their tongues.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Having compassion for animals for animals is good. But choosing to follow Lucifer and then complain when his demons visit, doesn't make any sense. What would anyone expect if they follow him?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yes, I have seen something very similar to that and posted about it in another thread.

Here's the quote detailing the experience:

That is intriguing. I believe I may have seen the thing you dreamt of a few years ago, and by seen I mean, I saw it with my own two eyes while very much awake. It very nearly literally scared the crap out of me.

I had just gotten into bed and started to have that feeling that something was watching me, but tried to ignore it to attempt to get to sleep. I got a text message and rolled over to check my phone and there it was standing at the foot of my bed. I was completely frozen with fear for a few seconds before throwing my phone and fumbling around trying to find my lamp. I looked away from whatever it was for a second, turned the light on, and it was gone.

As for advice on making it go away, I haven't a clue. I saw it that night and haven't seen it since. I have had a couple odd dreams though where I have had the same weird feeling that I had before seeing it, then heard a very creepy sounding voice, and awoke feeling inexplicably terrified.

The difference between what you saw and what I saw was that I couldn't make out a face on it. It was very tall, 8' ceilings and its head head was pretty much right at the ceiling. It was wearing a black cloak and had what looked like chains wrapped around it. Something that it reminded me of most was a dementor from the Harry Potter series just with chains on it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by RAY1990

You seem rather well versed on the subject of the Jinn, I don't know if you have read my contribution to this thread regarding the wardrobe in my house as a child(Its on page 4). Or if the creature/entity I may have encountered is indeed a Jinn or even a figment of my imagination.

I have herd the Jinn inhabit certain place or objects, could this old wardrobe somehow be its home? Only thing is I have encountered said entity later on in life while living 100s of miles away from the wardrobe. Always during times of emotional torment.

Your opinion please.
edit on 29-4-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

I wouldn't say I'm well versed lol but when I was researching them a while ago I learned they like to be solitary beings and have quiet out of the way places such as a cave to dwell in or around cemetaries, I cannot for certain confirm that they can inhabit objects but i'm sure that is correct they can also take many forms also, including that of other creatures such as a dog or snake (but not confined to those).
For me it (I think it's a she but I don't know) shows up as some kind of reminder I'm... well not alone in times of turmoil, It has never left my side and it doesn't make a fuss of revealing itself too often, I have seen it in 3 forms and it has made it's presence felt with others present too.

So yeah it could well be a Djinn or Jinn and the wardrobe was it's place of residence, if it's bound with you in this life though it is always with you just not attendence at all times... if that makes sense?

They also like to be tricksters but never in an evil or derogative way as far as I have learned.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Roxxo

A Dementor is an excellent analogy as to what this thing looks like, A Dementor with some kind of medieval Knight's helmet on and a talisman of sorts that resembles a wolfs head around its neck would be my description of the creature/entity/visual hallucination.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by shinethelight

Originally posted by shinethelight
Having compassion for animals for animals is good. But choosing to follow Lucifer and then complain when his demons visit, doesn't make any sense. What would anyone expect if they follow him?

Very good point...

Being harassed by demons should be all the warning anyone needs to know that they are headed down the wrong road.

Don't like demons?

Stay out of hell...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

Thanks for responding RAY1990, If its bound to me I find it weird that the only time I seem to encounter the creature is when I am paralyzed with sleep apnea, or when i was a degenerate junkie(Long time ago). Do you think it has got board now I have put childish things behind me?

If it was/is trying to tell me something I sure wish it would get to the point! LoL. Not that I have seen the beast in a long time.

Now that I think on it, if it is a Jinn, and I know its name, which strangely enough i do, what are the implications?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Nevermind, I went a bit over the top.

edit on 29/4/13 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

"Somehow it's funny (no, in fact it isn't...), but looking back in history, much more than Lucifer, it were christians that brought fire to the world. "

I thought that was Prometheus, a God, not a Man by definition.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peloquin
looking back in history, much more than Lucifer, it were christians that brought fire to the world.

Religion is NOT Christianity.

Christianity has been infiltrated.

God and religion are total opposites.

One is the work of God, one is a man made invention.

God loves, religion hates.

God speaks truth, religion lies.

God creates, religion kills.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I don't figure this, it's a bit like 'The Tempest' from ol' Shaky or better still the 1956 take on it, 'Forbidden planet' with the late Leslie Nielsen, (still stands up as a cinematic masterpiece today) and perhaps even better now that man and machine are in the process of integration. O'l Shaky would, back in the day refer to it, (maybe tongue in cheek) as magic in the tempest, but y'all know the story.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DarwinVsJesus

Satanism is the only dogma I've ever seen that is honest and honorable. We are animals, everyone. We are not special. We are not beyond the natural world. To deny your natural origins and let guilt burden your heart is not helpful. I am my god. I worship me.

And you wonder why you are attacked by demons when you admit that you think Satanism is honest and honourable.
Your screen name explains exactly what is happening here. You have chosen Darwin's theory and yet you allow Satanic energy into your world. It is fairly common enough knowledge that the Rothschild family are Satan worshipers, and that the Illuminati push a secular world on us but practice the inner secret occultic rituals. It is said that Karl Marx himself was seen to have attended a Satanic church and that he was commissioned to write the Communist Manifesto for the Rothschild family.

You know not what evil you are allowing into your world.

Thus, the warning I have given, as others here have. It is your choice, as God gave you free will. Choose ye this day whom ye will serve. Will you serve the light or the darkness?
Armageddon is the battle of light and darkness.

If you are going to entertain Djinn's as well, the Koran teaches the same thing as the Hindus and the Christians on the Battle being between light and darkness.
The Bible refers to the Dweller on The Threshold as that inner darkness one battles. This is the spiritual meaning of that which they call Jihad. The perverted practice is to use it against "infidels" in the outer world. This is why Democrats and Leftists have attached themselves to this meaning as a way to overlook the physical perverted practice of jihad.
In the Bhagavad Gita, Arjuna is a charioteer and Krishna appears to him. Arjuna does not wish to fight his kin and kill them. This is also an analogy of fighting the inner Dweller on the Threshold of one's own darkness. Krishna tells him it is his DUTY to fight this battle.
If you are thrust into a spiritual battle, then you must fight accordingly.

What are you going to do? Listen to the voices and whisperings of the pit or call on the Masters angels archangels and Cosmic Beings of Light?

Best wishes to you and may the angels defend your soul,
edit on 29-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't "turn to satanism" for help. Holy #. I live by the philosophical principles that none of you have demonstrated you have an understanding of.

I'm good enough the way I am. To tell me that demons are attacking me because I'm not a christian is a horribly wicked thing to say.

I swear, another jesus post and I'll just disappear. I can't stand that bull#. it's a lie, a fraud, and it's the most wicked philosophy.

How dare you tell me that I'm no good unless I submit to the will of your god? How is this relevant?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Peloquin
looking back in history, much more than Lucifer, it were christians that brought fire to the world.

Religion is NOT Christianity.

Christianity has been infiltrated.

God and religion are total opposites.

One is the work of God, one is a man made invention.

God loves, religion hates.

God speaks truth, religion lies.

God creates, religion kills.

And secular humanism spews half-truths and half-lies.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Ok, I should have been more precise: Much more than Lucifer, it were christians that set the world on fire.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. I'm from Trier, where in 385 A.D. Priscillian, the first christian heretic, has been burned by christians.

And the stakes that followed that first one are legion...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
and furthermore, I've got no evidence that this jesus clown ever existed. I've seen this #ing entity looming over me. I've heard his voice.

I was a christian for my whole life. and nothing. I guess I was doing it wrong, conveniently/. Why doesn't jesus show himself?

I don't want answers to these questions. They are rhetorical. I will never ,ever ,ever ,ever ,ever not ever submit to a tyrannical monster who slaughters firstborn children and demands both love and fear "or else".

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What many know as religion today is an invention of man and is largely used for influence. However, when studying the core word religio it is to bind or combine form. Many scholars see religion as the process of combining spirit and flesh or energy and matter. The soul incarnate in this body... And that it is the exoteric religious teachings being largely misunderstood that causes issue. It is also worth noting that Jesus is not exclusive to christianity and is mentioned in several texts from various beliefs/religions. There is much debate over the character of Lucifer and his role in all of this and whether he is good or evil. I do find it odd that one would accept Lucifer but reject Christ. I've had lengthy discussion with those calling themselves Luciferians who feel that Lucifer and Jesus can be seen as brothers or even halves of the same entity... Take away the religious judgments and dogma and take a more simple approach. If you eat something and it continues to upset your stomach why continue consuming it? If you've sworn off Jesus and accept Lucifer and have no comfort why continue to do it? Don't let your aversion toward christianity or how its members act separate you from Christ. Perhaps both characters are needed. It is said Lucifer is the light bearer and Jesus is the water bearer... balance... just some things to consider. If something is dry, moisten it. If its flooded, let it dry out. You seem to follow the principles of nature so that should make sense. I am not a christian, I am not telling you Jesus is the answer, but even Luciferians I know acknowledge him... You seem to be angry at christianity and rightly so. But it has nothing to do with Christ.

I hope you find peace and comfort and I have no agenda in any part of it. Just one human being trying to help another.
edit on 29-4-2013 by veritaslibertas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarwinVsJesus
I don't "turn to satanism" for help. Holy #. I live by the philosophical principles that none of you have demonstrated you have an understanding of.

I'm good enough the way I am. To tell me that demons are attacking me because I'm not a christian is a horribly wicked thing to say.

I swear, another jesus post and I'll just disappear. I can't stand that bull#. it's a lie, a fraud, and it's the most wicked philosophy.

How dare you tell me that I'm no good unless I submit to the will of your god? How is this relevant?

Is this a reply to me? I never said you are no good. You are the one who said you think Satanism is honest and honorable. Satanists KNOW God exists and HATE him.

I cared enough about you to challenge the astral darkness I see and defend your very soul against all the baloney and nonsense.

I will leave you to what you will.

I said you have FREE WILL! Look it up if you don't understand.

Good Day to you sir.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DarwinVsJesus

It does not need to be Jesus mate, just a positive rather than a negative deity or even a thought construct if you will.

Sometimes when I was a kid I would picture white light emanating from all around me and then I could move again and break the connection!

Just saying have you tried asking for help when in the situation?

Kind of worked for me, haven't seen the thing in about 10 years, even though I still sence it sometimes!

Im by no measure or means a Jebus freak, I hate organised religion its..............EVIL!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join