It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanism continues in the music industry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
One of the most recent, that we've discussed before, is the "artist" known as Ke$ha. First there was her "Die Young" video which included non-stop Illuminati, Satanic, and Occultic imagery that honestly has nothing to do with the song lyrics whatsoever.

Well now she's back with a new song called "Dance with the Devil" where she admits to selling her soul and dancing with the devil. The music and the way she "sings" on this song straight up sounds tormented also.

She even encouraged her fans to send in their teeth and she made a bra out of them. I mean... c'mon!

I really don't know how much more evidence people need. But I know, let the "It's a metaphor" or "It's a publicity stunt" crowd begin to chime in

edit on 28-4-2013 by LazarusTsiyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Never liked her from the start and she is certainly not the best role model for children. Has she even made a decent song yet?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Nicki Minaj is another. She says she has an "alternate ego" named Roman.

- Edited version -

- The original video - Pause at 0:41 and keep pausing/playing frame by frame and you'll see it. I was skeptical but when I say it in the original I was shocked.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Thanks for posting these threads.

These people are trying hard not to sink their ships.

But your effort in calling others for the danger is admirable.

But Satan is the enemy , as I can guess , what about our friend ?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

Hmmm I had figured there was a interview with her admitting she is a Satanist, instead of interpreting her song lyrics.

I am curious if anyone says they are "Dancing with the Devil"(an expression to mean doing dangerous things) are they also Satanists?

Also Mark is incorrect she is wearing a pentacle not a pentagram as it is a pentagram inscribed by a circle.

I certainly hope that Mark Dice is not a Christian for his (albeit on the surface may be true) name calling does no credit to the whole "Love thy Neighbor" or the 9th commandment and being a follower of Christ.

And while I think a True Christian instead of creating more publicity (as everyone knows even bad publicity is still publicity) would instead pray for this young person who is obviously like all of those in mainstream Entertainment a cog in a very evil machine.
edit on 28-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Satanism in the music industry is the least of your worries. Satanism, and anything else they can come up with, is a front to keep you distracted from the real agenda, which is two fold.

It is one of many ways the system drains you of your resources. Namely, your money and time. The single most valuable asset any human has is their time, and how they expend it.

Secondly, music has been used for thousands of years to manipulate the mind of humans. Modern music especially, has a unique ability to produce altered states in the human mind, making the listener more open to receiving the message below the threshold of their critical faculties. The message can be as simple as a handful of well placed and enunciated words throughout the lyrics, yet having little to do with the lyrics overall.

These people are not Satanists. At least not as we define what that means.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

A decent song? Absolutely not lol. But it follows a formula that just herds in young adults and teenagers

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthBlizzard

Indeed, NB. Go to my profile and check my posts that I've authored. I have one on her.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Here are some from little miss rihanna,

Im interested in hearing others thoughts also on how the christians view meditation, astral projection , and everything listed on the video as simply demonic. Do a lot of christians believe this? Everyone's thoughts are welcomed .

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

I am curious if anyone says they are "Dancing with the Devil"(an expression to mean doing dangerous things) are they also Satanists?

You are ignoring that she also says she sold her soul and can't take it back.

I certainly hope that Mark Dice is not a Christian for his (albeit on the surface may be true) name calling does no credit to the whole "Love thy Neighbor" or the 9th commandment and being a follower of Christ.

Well you are now cherry-picking the Bible because you are ignoring that we are also to speak the truth. Jesus preached love your ENEMIES. But he also never hesitated to speak the truth about the Pharisees, for instance. He even called them a "brood of vipers" and a "synagogue of Satan."

And while I think a True Christian instead of creating more publicity (as everyone knows even bad publicity is still publicity) would instead pray for this young person who is obviously like all of those in mainstream Entertainment a cog in a very evil machine.

How do you know he doesn't pray for her?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Here's one on beiber.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Nevermind

edit on 28-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Well you are now cherry-picking the Bible because you are ignoring that we are also to speak the truth. Jesus preached love your ENEMIES. But he also never hesitated to speak the truth about the Pharisees, for instance. He even called them a "brood of vipers" and a "synagogue of Satan."

A Christian might point out they do not agree with their lifestyle, but bearing false witness is a no-no And that is not Cherry Picking. He states without apology she is infested with herpes...and knows this how? That is false witness no if and, or but... And to Cherry pick, Judge not least you be judged? She maybe all those things and more but seriously needs to pull the log from his eye before claiming such if he is a Christian his words speaks volumes to the hypocrisy,but know them by their fruit. !

It's funny I learn more from these types (Vigilant Citizen...) about esoteric or satin worship then I ever would on my own. And yet they use the bible or an anti-satanic message but they do not act Christianly. Never once does he say he prays for her...

Has claiming them to be Satanic made them any less of a Idol? I believe if anything this has given them more power. Even this silly conversation is giving them more publicity...

edit on 28-4-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by DarknStormy

A decent song? Absolutely not lol. But it follows a formula that just herds in young adults and teenagers

herds in young adults and teenagers and...and...what? what happens? they don't all turn into the devil or satan, these young adults have a better grip on reality than you think. teenagers who listen to rap songs don't all turn into thugs or hoodlums. teenagers that go to the movies and watch horror films don't turn into serial killers. teenagers and young adults KNOW this is marketing by the artists to get attention in a crowded field. if straight-laced, modest, gospel-singing artists were making millions of dollars a year. you would see a whole bunch of bible-thumping, hymm-singing, conservatively dressed, squeaky-clean, lady-gagas out there

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
THESE ARE THE DAYS
SOME SAY END TIMES..
I SAY..
BEGINNING.
BE NOT MOVED BY FALSE PROPHETS AND HATE MONGERS
FOR WITHOUT FEAR
THEY CEASE TO EXIST.
THIS IS THE GREAT CHANGEOVER
THE EVOLUTION OF HUMANITY
PLAY YOUR PART.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

and yet....here are all the charities that Rihanna gives to, that YOU FAIL TO MENTION.....
www.looktothestars.org...

she gave 1.75 million dollars to a hospital in Barbados, on top of all the free donated concerts, and over 20 charities she gives money to....please take your satan crap elsewhere

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Just because they give to charity don't mean they are not satanists!
It's all a facade and if you can't see it then your still sleeping

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

song called "Dance with the Devil" where she admits to selling her soul and dancing with the devi

if you believe in the christian faith you will know that you cant sell your soul to the devil as the devil already owns it. That's the concept behind original sin.

Music is all about symbolism and hidden meaning..its what get people talked about and its what sells records. Its a sucessful marketing ploy to suck in the sheeple to get interested in their records. This thread proves thats working lol

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
reply to post by jimmyx

Just because they give to charity don't mean they are not satanists!
It's all a facade and if you can't see it then your still sleeping

uhmm...yes it does, a PRACTICING Satanist doesn't give a damn about helping anyone....they want nothing more than to harm and destroy people. why would a practicing Satanist help sick people, and children with diseases, and homeless people, and people with AIDS, or try and stop slavery and human trafficking, or disaster relief, poverty programs, etc....to judge these people by what hand signals and words they use ON STAGE for a few hours, and ignore everything else they do during the rest of their lives is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

song called "Dance with the Devil" where she admits to selling her soul and dancing with the devi

if you believe in the christian faith you will know that you cant sell your soul to the devil as the devil already owns it. That's the concept behind original sin.

Music is all about symbolism and hidden meaning..its what get people talked about and its what sells records. Its a sucessful marketing ploy to suck in the sheeple to get interested in their records. This thread proves thats working lol

and....you are saying this on a website who's very motto is DENY IGNORANCE??.... I, for one, am not going to blame my bad deeds or actions on a "devil" ...or give credit to a "god' for my good deeds or actions...I take full responsibility for each...why?...because I am a fully functional human with a brain that has the capacity for reason, critical-thinking, and logical deduction. I am not weak and lazy enough to blame mythical beings for my behavior, nor do I accept it from others. take responsibility for your own actions, man up, buck up, do whatever it takes, to behave as an ethical person without having someone else telling you how to think.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join