It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God created/influenced the atomic bomb to end WWII, to stop the massacre of his chosen people?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This is a theory I thought of myself and never heard before, but is it at all possible the atomic bomb was created to end the destruction of the jews ie gods chosen people.? Germany had it out for the Jews obviously but why, did he think by the extermination of them that God would loose His power over this world and Satan/Azazelle/Dajjag would then win his war over god on this planet? Then the only way to combat this or the best way would be to have the opposing forces of Germany create a means to there end?

The atomic bomb made war against Israel Impossible!
edit on 28-4-2013 by Mystic Vibes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Vibes

Who or what created God? If you can answer that I may be inclined to indulge in this post. Otherwise the Human Construct Theory has more validity than what you are proposing.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Many of the scientists who discovered that were atheists. So if that's true, God must have been controlling the choices of atheists. Which mean God lies behind their choice to be atheists in the first place.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tridentblue

I will ask you one more time before ignoring ignorance. Who created God and where did he come from? I did not ask you about the people that worked on splitting the atom, this time? Stick to the question.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Consider the theory of the Illuminati being a group who abandon God and wish to be God through the activation of Kundalini, they abandon him by skipping him through the steps of the 11 trees of the kabala. They open all there chakras through illuminati rituals and awaken there kundalini, the kundalini is the serpant force Satan used. Supposively they skip the 10nth step which is God, product being the 9/11 , they skip God.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Atomic weapons were used on Japan not Germany.

link   

In essence you are saying " a God" who controls everything either did not have control over those people or he turned himself on himself which in turn mean he is sadistic??

link   

Originally posted by IAmARock

I will ask you one more time before ignoring ignorance. Who created God and where did he come from? I did not ask you about the people that worked on splitting the atom, this time? Stick to the question.

Why are you blasting him, he's not the OP.

Anyway, what a stupid premise - God creates everything, then makes a special people, who the rest of his creations for some reason don't like, so he lets them develop a big bomb to protect his special people.

And he could have just waved his pointy finger and done it. but no, it's far more fun to make them do it themselves, with weapons.

What a god. What a guy. He's a bum.

(sounds like a teenager playing black and white, really.. this god...)

edit on 28-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

link   

In essence you are saying " a God" who controls everything either did not have control over those people or he turned himself on himself which in turn mean he is sadistic??

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The war with Germany did not stop with the dropping of the A-Bomb ??

It was stopped through conventional means.

The fact is God seemed to do nothing while his "chosen people" and everyone who didn't conform. Got killed off by the millions.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Who created God? That is a laugh, maybe God came from another Universe of GODLIKE beings, that they would be GOD to any Universe they create in there own Image or Imagination? OR God was before our Universe and the Universe is an entirely new concept in creation? Therefore where God came from could be in attribute to what physicist adhere to the strings theory, ie multipe universes.

Etc, If you read the bible and other such revelations, like the book of Enoch, this becomes possible. What is the book of Enoch but an ellaborate tale of a being who created the universe through Spiritual Birth.
I proclaim its possible a spiritual Godlike being came from a GOD universe who created this universe to birth Spiritual Souls into this verse. t.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Respectfully, I seem to remember that the war against Germany was already at an end, when the A bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

And that the reason the two A bombs were dropped was to prevent a costly, ( In terms of lives.) hard slog in the Pacific to defeat the resilient Japanese forces, conventionally.

The dropping of the A bombs was a demonstration of the futility of prolonging the war, to the Japanese.

( If I'm wrong about any of this, I'm sure someone will be along to correct me...)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Good Grief.

The war in Germany (begun because of the Versailles Treaty imposed by Jewish Bankers) was already over when the Jewish influence on Truman forced him into dropping A-Bombs on Japan against the advice of all his miltary commanders.

It's time to wake up to the propaganda you've been fed.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

When you have any proof of the ummmmmmmmmmmm over 250,000 or so possibilities from the can of speculative worms you just opened let me know. I have two questions I want you to answer with facts to me too clear this up and I will believe anything you say.

1. Where did God come from and/or who created him/her

2. Where did the singularity that created the universe in the Newtonian realm of Physics occur from?

Please drop all the other BS and answer these for me.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Ok, I can understand that the war was basically over when the US dropped the bomb on Japan. But that in itself created a world where war was the last option, atleast for the major powers of the earth, a basic stale mate. So no more war against the Jews.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mystic Vibes
Ok, I can understand that the war was basically over when the US dropped the bomb on Japan. But that in itself created a world where war was the last option, atleast for the major powers of the earth, a basic stale mate. So no more war against the Jews.

You seem to have swallowed the propaganda hook, line, and sinker.

If you will study history from the Rothschilds forward, you will get a better idea of why, and by whom, wars are started.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Like I thought, ignore the questions all your assumptions are based on that you can't answer. Thanks for this informative thread

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Who or what created God? If you can answer that I may be inclined to indulge in this post. Otherwise the Human Construct Theory has more validity than what you are proposing.

Who created God? Depends what god your questioning. There once was a universe before Humans and life so we should be asking ourselves how we come in to being from literally nothing,, not questioning what gave it to us.
edit on 28-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mystic Vibes

So using your process of thought, god just wanted to bomb japan to make jews safe.

Makes sense. ....not

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

It doesn't matter, the bomb was used on innocent Japanese people going about there daily business the same as a person in the USA etc. The bomb didn't stop nothing, the world has been at war ever since the end of WW2 and we have only made more weapons that will likely be used somewhere down the track that make those bombs look like firecrackers

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join