It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God created/influenced the atomic bomb to end WWII, to stop the massacre of his chosen people?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Well, my entire house just lost power and I had to reboot? Not sure what that means, but the second after I posted my last message , where god might have created the bomb to end all major warfare, my house went blank.......... #... I belief in Christ and I wonder

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

There had to be a universe before there was humans. That's a fact. I did not ask you that. I asked you to answer two very simple or very hard questions depending on if you chose to ignore them or acknowledge them

1. Where did God come from and/or who created him/her

2. Where did the singularity that created the universe in the Newtonian realm of Physics occur from?

Now can you answer even one of them? Just for clarification I am questioning all of them. Why should we be asking "how we come in to being from literally nothing" and not how this supposed god came into existence that the whole premice of this post is based upon?
edit on 28-4-2013 by IAmARock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Vibes

Dear Mystic Vibes,

The atomic bomb was used on the Japanese, the war with Germany was over. Secondly, God did not create the atomic bomb, we did and we did not do it to save the Jews, we did it to end the war.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear Mystic Vibes,

The atomic bomb was used on the Japanese, the war with Germany was over. Secondly, God did not create the atomic bomb, we did and we did not do it to save the Jews, we did it to end the war.

So why did we use the bomb on the Japanese, they aligned themselves with Germany and they might have overcome us? So the bomb was used to silence them forever until the coming. So by eliminating them they eliminated Germany.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Add to this the fact that the War in Europe ended with German surrender on 8th May 1945, Whereas the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, was 6-9 August 1945.

When the camps were being found, the world at large was unaware of the bombs existence.

Sorry OP, the theory needs work.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmARock
1. Where did God come from and/or who created him/her

You drive a tough bargain
Only god knows.

2. Where did the singularity that created the universe in the Newtonian realm of Physics occur from?

This is what some religions refer to as God or Allah if you are a Muslim.

Now can you answer even one of them? Just for calcification I am questioning all of them. Why should we be asking "how we come in to being from literally nothing" and not how this supposed god came into existence that the whole premice of this post is based upon?

We are responsible for our actions in this world and I don't agree with the OP. We created the Bombs, not the creator of everything. The creator of everything doesn't need bombs and in the end it doesn't really need us, we need it. Without it, we wouldn't be here in the first place.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

No, if anything this is what the bible is referring to here:

13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

The beasts are countries, specifically they are world controlling superpowers of their time. The US is the final superpower that came into existence after Rome was wounded in the 1790's. We are based on the Roman system in many ways (exercises all the authority of the first beast). We started as a meek country (a lamb) in a secluded area (out of the earth), we have a two party system (two horns) that has no royalty (no crowns).

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Ok for all the reasons people have claimed this thread Bull# , which it may be, But WHY DID THE GERMANS KILL JEWS??? What was there prerogative? Im saying they did so thus so that , they being in league with the devil wished to end the Jews!!!!!!!! So that God could never impliment his war against Satin?? Only the A bomb stilled the war and WARS until now!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Thank you for answering. I do not doubt that. I believe there is ying and yang in everything. I also agree with most everything you said. I am not a Muslim. I was raised a Christian. Neither make sense unless you can answer either one of the questions I have asked. As much as I do not want to admit it? The more I process information the Human Construct theory makes more sense than most if not all of the other choices.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The atomic bomb made war against Israel Impossible

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

The US is the final superpower that came into existence after Rome was wounded in the 1790's.

So, the Roman Empire existed until the 1790's???? And the British Empire never existed, or the Ottomans, , the Germans, French etc.Superpowers went straigh from Rome to the US, and thats the Final one.

The Chinese will be disappointed!

Seriously, what are they teaching you lot these days!!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Wrong again Im afriad, PLEASE PICK UP A HISTORY BOOK THAT IS NOT THE BIBLE!

The 6 day War

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Israel is only important in “end time” prophecy if you follow the school of futurism.
Basically the covenant with them is done and fulfilled through Christ, the feast and oblation has been taken since the temple veil ripped on Christ's death, and the “Age of the Jews” ended by 70AD. Futurism makes it necessary to have Israel be a nation again, and the temple rebuilt so they can push the last week of Daniel into a future period, and have a future peace treaty with a future antichrist. No other school of prophecy requires these things.

What you need to research is where futurism actually comes from:
Jesuit theologian Francisco Ribera (1537–1591)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mystic Vibes
Ok for all the reasons people have claimed this thread Bull# , which it may be, But WHY DID THE GERMANS KILL JEWS??? What was there prerogative? Im saying they did so thus so that , they being in league with the devil wished to end the Jews!!!!!!!! So that God could never impliment his war against Satin?? Only the A bomb stilled the war and WARS until now!!! [/quote

Jewish Bankers had prolonged WWI by promising England that they would get the US into the war if the Jews were promised Palestine (controlled by the Turks-- allied with the Germans). This agreement was called the Balfour Agreement. You can look it up.

When he war was over the Germans were forced into a terrible treaty (Treaty of Versailles) that forced then into bankruptcy and ended up giving much property to the Jews. Twelve years later, the Weimar republic had floundered because of severe inflation, and Hitler was elected (1933). International Jewry declared war on Germany in 1933---look it up.

The Zionists were wanting Jews to Palestine, and Hitler was willing to ship all he could because of the grief the big Jews had caused. they had an agreement to do so (called The Transfer Agreement--look it up). Jews were interred at camps to be shipped. War caused problems in shipping and feeding.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmARock

Thank you for answering. I do not doubt that. I believe there is ying and yang in everything. I also agree with most everything you said. I am not a Muslim. I was raised a Christian. Neither make sense unless you can answer either one of the questions I have asked. As much as I do not want to admit it? The more I process information the Human Construct theory makes more sense than most if not all of the other choices.

They are not easy questions to answer and even science can only make theories to how it occured. I think the truth is we will never know unless we make some sort of timemachine that takes us back to that point lol

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

On this thread people ignore the questions asked of them. They choose parts of posts that are not relevant to what was asked or implied from the OP and even the OP is picking and choosing what they want to answer, not what is relevant to the statement they made. About the only thing on this whole thread that I have seen posted that either tries to answer a question asked or explain anything with any common sense is

"We are responsible for our actions in this world "

Thank you for that, otherwise I just wasted about an hour of my life talking to the paint on the walls.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

On this thread people ignore the questions asked of them. They choose parts of posts that are not relevant to what was asked or implied from the OP and even the OP is picking and choosing what they want to answer, not what is relevant to the statement they made. About the only thing on this whole thread that I have seen posted that either tries to answer a question asked or explain anything with any common sense is

"We are responsible for our actions in this world "

Thank you for that, otherwise I just wasted about an hour of my life talking to the paint on the walls.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
So, the Roman Empire existed until the 1790's????

It did under the guise of the Roman Catholic Church.
The Roman Empire went on for a very long time after Nero, which is when most think it ended. Emperor Gratian passed the Title of Pontifex Maximus to the Bishops of Rome, which was previously a title only held by Emperors or occasionally granted to senators. Emperor Justinian I handed over even more power to the Popes when he codified the laws under Corpus Juris Civilis. The Popes increased in power and the Emperors lost power, but Rome still existed and still exists to this day. Rome is “the Beast that was then was not but is”.

The Popes ran Europe by having a representative in each court telling the nobility what Romes stance was to everything they did. This continued until the 1790's when Napoleon's troops removed the Pope from political power, and returned rule to the people of Italy. This is the “wounding of the beast” that is mentioned in the Bible, and happens 1260 years after Justinian's Corpus Juris Civilis.

And the British Empire never existed, or the Ottomans, , the Germans, French etc. Superpowers went straigh from Rome to the US, and thats the Final one.

They have to be world controlling superpowers that meet very specific criteria. None of these that you mention were.

The Chinese will be disappointed!

China still bases its monitary system off the US, its technically a pawn of our banking system. Additionally the statue in Daniel mentions that there will be some “iron and some clay” in the feet of the statue, which means there might be other lesser superpowers, but they are not the beast.

Seriously, what are they teaching you lot these days!!

Its called historicism, and it was the same thing that Luther, Calvin, Wesley, and even Sir Issac Newton (just to name a few) believed in.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

OK, the British Empire, the largest empire the world has ever known. Controlling a quarter of the earth's surface, Dominating sea trade from the East to the West for hundreds of years, Does not meet your specific criteria as a world power? OK, you're just cherry picking now. English did not become the Lingua Franca of countries around the world because of Disney you know!

As for the Catholic church, describing it as the Super power than continued the dominance of Rome. Sorry i don't buy it. Their influence was too marginal and was subject to too much infighting, schism and breakaway by Protestants etc.

If you had gone with the Eastern Roman Empire under Constantine I might have just about agreed. Although as for world dominance, As it was known at that time could be possible, as the "world" was much smaller then.

Is just seems to me that you are glossing over and ignoring a lot of global history simply because it does not fit you're world view.

Anyway. BACK on topic.

"God" did NOT invent the Atomic bomb to protect the Jews from Genocide by the Germans. This theory is out of context, has no basis in historical sequence of events. In short it is a poorly conceived theory.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

The USA has it's ties to Rome and they are undeniable. Firstly, Washington used to be called Rome, Maryland.

Rome, Maryland, was the original name of a community within Prince George's County, Maryland, which would eventually become Washington, District of Columbia. Specifically, Rome was the original community name of Capitol Hill, upon which the United States Capitol Building sits.

In 1663, the property that would become the Capitol's site was inscribed in the Maryland property records as “Rome,” its owner a man named Francis Pope. The southern boundary of this property was shaped by Tiber Creek named for the river that runs through Rome, Italy, the Tiber.

The owner of the land at the time was a Jesuit and a signature of the Declaration of Independence also.

Daniel Carroll was the chairman of a three-man commission appointed by President George Washington to find a suitable location for the capital city. A signer of the Declaration of Independence, Daniel Carroll was a Roman Catholic educated by Jesuits in Maryland and France. His brother John Carroll became the first Catholic bishop in America, presiding over the See of Baltimore, which included Washington, D.C. John Carroll also founded Georgetown University.

The Roman Catholic Church helped create your country along with Freemason's. They have a lot of influence in this world and have for a very long time..

Rome, Maryland

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join