It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmed and Dangerous - CFIA Destroys a Shepherd's Life and Her Rare Sheep

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerseymilker

I totally side with local farmers, value added stuff sold at farmers markets, wildcrafters, and harvesters
( I'm Metis myself )
I sure hope that you have constant freedom to do what you do
and get paid for it

I'm on Georgian bay which is a northern edge of good farm country and the southern edge of Canadian shield type harvesting...
We have been trying to promote fish stocks by volenteer habitat creation and stocking
( pickeral and trout)
and the government is the biggest obstikal

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wholearth

Montana,

So glad you made it here and thank you for everything that you do.

Many of us stand with you and those that don't, just don't get it.

I found the article about your plight on the net and thought that you could use more exposure and maybe some help in any way shape or form. If only by keeping your fight alive and in the faces of all.

Thanks again. Please feel free to U2U me if I can help in any other way. Posting your story was the only way I could think of to start and as you can see by many of the fantastic member posts here on ATS...you are not alone.

Peace

Jude11

edit on 2-5-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
good old fashioned sheep no
genetically modified yes?

holysheep
re the legislators that let this go by
they have opened panderer's box

edit on 3-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wait... what?? Conspiracy to WHAT?

I know the government charged in and ruined her farm as a part of this whole "Farmageddon" thing, independence is the enemy, worship the government and eat government cheese, etc etc...

That part ALONE sickens me.

But WTH is she getting ARRESTED for?! What the hell did she do?!

Ughh... its times like this I plan on eating clovers and worms out of the front yard when TSHTF. Farming is a freakin' death sentence anymore.

This makes me sick.

edit on 4-5-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: TYPO!!!

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wholearth

Hey, Montana, you're awesome. Never forget your independence. Cling to it any way you can.

I don't understand what you're going through, and I'm sorry they're putting you through this.

I don't know what its like to lose a whole farm, but I have ended up in court over things I didn't do, and was wrongly accused of. More than once. Just feeds the fire of passion in me, makes me hate the government more.

God bless. ATS loves ya.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I have read about this sort of thing before.

Corporations have taken over the world.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I don't know if this has already been posted here, but there is a gofundme page for the farmer. My heart goes out to her!

www.gofundme.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

i really do not know what is more depressing anymore...with all the violence in the world then we have to deal with tyrannical leadership taking down down the little people so to speak...who of all things produce foods and look after animals...and try an feed themselves and other with non GMO ,pesticide free foods....sometimes i just want to bang my head against the wall....

i knew somehow choosing horticulture for my studies would be beneficial....i will be teaching both my children the ways of producing wholesome foods and living off the grid as such...

here if you havent seen this is a bit of a laugh...

oh and S&F

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join