It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick-Fil-A Gay Rights Hypocracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Hey, so when did you CHOOSE to like girls?

you remember CHOOSING to like girls? or did it happen by itself at the same time when pimples and hair started growing in places it never did?

Yeah dude, let me choose to like girls today and then tomorrow i will choose to like guys... right...

If you are forced to like someone, your body will be naturally be disgusted by it.

If you tell a gay person to like or sleep with a opposite sex, it be the same as you trying to sleep with a same sex, you can do it but you probably won't like it.

There is no choosing, its genetic wiring. We like different things, we are programmed to like that since we were born.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mythots

You are commenting on a clip that you admit you haven't even watched.

Then you tell me to read up on things?

Why do you promote ignorance?

But why bother?
It looks like the hate groups are at it again, trying to smuggle their hate and poison with homophobia.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

here ya go..

"The American Psychological Association says most scientists think sexual orientation probably comes from a complex interaction including biological and environmental factors."

and this

"He conducted 45-minute telephone interviews with 200 people, 143 of them men, who claimed they had changed their orientation from gay to heterosexual. The average age of those interviewed was 43.

They answered about 60 questions about their sexual feelings and behavior before and after their efforts to change. Those efforts had begun about 14 years before the interviews for the men and 12 years for the women. "

SOURCE

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

The statement "I was born this way" is entirely false.
If it were true, then why is it that homosexuals can change and become heterosexual?
Because for some folks, apparently like yourself, it can go either way and all comes down to a choice. I'm glad you're happy with yours. But again, for those who are innately bisexual...they can also change their minds.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Haha, that interview mentioned in the article is bunch of crack lol. Heck, this article even mentions that it is a environmental AND BIOLOGICAL factor(if you didn't know, genetics is biology).

Phone interviews.. lmao.

On homosexuals "fixed" by religious institution? You know how big fail they and their institutions are?

These "fixed" homosexuals revert back so fast you wouldn't know what hit you.

Oh yeah, since this thread might get axed or you banned. Please do go after the ball and not the players.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Seems some people can change.
They eventually realize the homosexual 'lifestyle' is not for them anymore.
Almost as if it were a "phase"
So c'mon man. Lets drop the argument. especially if we cannot come to a mutual conclusion.
both of us are too damn stubborn.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by resoe26

Haha, that interview mentioned in the article is bunch of crack lol. Heck, this article even mentions that it is a environmental AND BIOLOGICAL factor(if you didn't know, genetics is biology).

Phone interviews.. lmao.

On homosexuals "fixed" by religious institution? You know how big fail they and their institutions are?

These "fixed" homosexuals revert back so fast you wouldn't know what hit you.

Oh yeah, since this thread might get axed or you banned. Please do go after the ball and not the players.

You know, homosexuality was classified as a mental disorder till the 70s, which is exactly when people started whining about it. get real guy..(or girl) whatever it is you choose to be.
IMO its a mental problem. Something that happened to them to be that way. Could have been anything.
Don't care either way.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Last year Mr. Robert L. Spitzer recanted his 2001 "study" (based on interviews with people already in ex-gay sects), and made an apology to all the gay people he had hurt and sent on a wild goose chase to ex-gay therapy gurus.

Although Spitzer never claimed his study should have implied that being gay was a choice, the anti-gay haters soon cast it as such.

Well, at least the man had the decency to apologize;

The retired Spitzer has Parkinson's disease. In his letter, he explained that the conversion-therapy study was his only professional regret. "I believe I owe the gay community an apology for my study making unproven claims of the efficacy of reparative therapy," he writes. "I also apologize to any gay person who wasted time and energy undergoing some form of reparative therapy because they believed that I had proven that reparative therapy works..."

www.everydayhealth.com...

edit on 29-4-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

Actually even before it was considered a mental problem, ALL mental illness was demon possession.

We understand more now.

However, i will lean toward homosexuality as being biological than artificial.

We all have our opinion, im not gay, and it looks like neither are you, so we would have least understanding and just pure opinion.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

"He conducted 45-minute telephone interviews with 200 people, 143 of them men, who claimed they had changed their orientation from gay to heterosexual. The average age of those interviewed was 43.

They answered about 60 questions about their sexual feelings and behavior before and after their efforts to change. Those efforts had begun about 14 years before the interviews for the men and 12 years for the women. "

SOURCE

Your report is 12 years old and has been retracted.

RESEARCHER APOLOGIZES FOR STUDY OF GAY THERAPY

bigstory.ap.org...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

reply to post by SearchLightsInc

They enjoy it.. much like a pedo enjoys little kids.
Choices right... choices.

Homosexuals more likely to be Pedos

Taken from the Clark Institute of PSYCHIATRY.

Was asking for evidence of your claim that homosexuality can be cured, feel free to post that sooner rather than later as i am eagerly awaiting a good laugh

The link that you have posted however, merely states that paedophiles have homosexual thoughts, i dont think you quite get the difference between a peado and a homosexual. Why again has the human brain bothered to develop if only to be abused by its owner?

And yeah, I seriously don't give a eff about your rights or whatever.

Not sure you could understand what rights are tbh

If you get them so be it.

my argument is the "born this way" nonsense.

And no I'm not a homophobe.

Not understanding how someone is born gay is like not understand why people are born with blue eyes.
People dont have a choice who they're attracted to but people like yourself have a choice to be ignorant or get educated on a subject, i think we know what choice you made

You must be the butch though huh searchlight.

The fact that im not crying in a corner at your silly remark much make me super masculine , you betchyourass im flooded with manly testosterone just ready to take a pop at you and ease my hidden penis envy.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

reply to post by Annee

And here comes the axe on the article.

Thanks guys!

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I bet you do have that testosterone huh.

but you know what I'm talking about.. They are usually overweight, have a mullet or a boyish haircut. dress like a man.

Clownin

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

hmmm.. and I already know why.
Because the panzies are whining about it.

don't mess up the agenda right!?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

once again.... because the panzies were whining about it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
because now in days it's "politically incorrect" to call it like it is.
You folks must be liberals.
"be more NICE about things...(cry cry cry)"
"we need our rights....(cry cry cry)"

making a big deal out of something that most people don't give a # about.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I bet you do have that testosterone huh.

I do, because if you actually knew anything about the human body you'd know that both men and women carry both testosterone and estrogen, just in different levels.

Feeling educated yet?

but you know what I'm talking about.. They are usually overweight, have a mullet or a boyish haircut. dress like a man.

Clownin

Aye i know what you're talking about - a stereotype branded on your average lesbian so that men dont feel as bad for not being considered attractive enough to be granted access into a woman's personal space

Fortunately for me (And it is very fortunate because you know how women are worthless if they aint pleasing to the eye
) I am accepted by my peer's as "average" looking. Golly gosh, how blessed am i to have such a forgiving set of peers?

edit on 29-4-2013 by SearchLightsInc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

once again.... because the panzies were whining about it.

Interesting study here. The conclusions pretty much support my thoughts on the issue...

Homophobes Might Be Hidden Homosexuals
A new analysis of implicit bias and explicit sexual orientation statements may help to explain the underpinnings of anti-gay bullying and hate crimes
Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones. Scientific American

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

"feeling educated yet"
aye chingon. You think I don't know that? Silly girl/guy.

And yeah.. that stereotype wouldn't be there if it were not somewhat true.
Ive seen it. hilarious.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join