It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick-Fil-A Gay Rights Hypocracy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMax7

So, giving women the right to vote allowed for dogs and horses to vote too? Because that was an argument then.

Did allowing interracial marriage affect straight marriage affect marriage at all? Do animals and people get married now? Does incestual marriage exist because people of different heritage marry now? Because that was an argument against that then.

In fact, though I don't agree with it ... if family members wanted to marry, as long certain conditions were met [ 1) both informed consenting adults; 2) because of genetic problems, they agreed to reproductive sterilization (I'd prefer a 3) they've dated outside the family at some point)] I can't say I have the right to restrict them.

If people want to be in loving committed relationships with multiple partners ... why does this bother you so much? Is it because you can't find happiness with one person, it angers you that others can find happiness with more than one? Shouldn't it be their right and freedom to practice polygamy if all the adults involved are informed consenting individuals who accept the terms of the multiple partner contract?

Beastiality does not work with informed consent. You cannot get informed consent from an animal. That is pretty much the foundation of a committed relationship. Intellectual and emotional devotion towards another intellectual and emotional being, through communication and cooperation. You can't have a conversation with animals ... we can communicate in a purely simplistic way, and have some bonding with a pet ... but you can't have in depth conversations with them.

I do leave it at a commitment to a being ... because to be open minded, I would say that if in the future, we met another species (a.k.a. popular term 'alien'), and we were biologically compatible; why would it be anyone's right or business to restrict it ... though the bigots would come out in full force against this, unless we can go through an enlightenment before we meet anyone else ... best sci-fi example ... Star Trek: TNG deanna troy is a beta-zed whom was in a romantic relationship with a human, william riker. The bigots of today would have them burned at the stake, figuratively, and have no rights whatsoever, even though they loved each other.

Your fear is your problem. Whether it is fear of color of skin in the past ... sexual organs now, number of partners in the future ... it is just your fear of either the unknown, fear of yourself (you might just be gay and scared of it) ... but irrational fears are ruling you life ... or of course, could just be blind hate and superiority complexes. Like denying women the right to vote, or thinking women should be in the home or make less money.

Whatever fuels your bigotry, you probably should take a step back; especially those who claim faith ... because if you believe in 'Jesus' ... and you have hate, fear, discrimination, or superiority complexes ... you will NOT go to your heaven. Your savior preached love, tolerance, acceptance, equality. If you can't live by his example, then you might find the eye of the needle just as hard to fit through as the rich man.

It is a shame that people can't follow the constitution. Live and let live. Freedom of pursuit of happiness. Don't tread on others rights ... just live your life and make you and yours happy. This doesn't mean ignore abuse or not defend those who can't defend theirselves ... it means stay out of your neighbor's business unless harm is being done ... and women voting, interracial relationships, same sex relationships ... are all none of your business ... and religion and state being separate, your religious beliefs should never dictate the laws.

Chik-fil-a has some great chicken. they are easily found to be a religious based company, by the fact they are always closed on sundays. To some extent, they should have the right of who they hire ... but no right to discriminate against those people once they are hired.

Would it be ok for a black owned and operated business to not give benefits to white workers? Would it be ok for a gay owned and operated business to deny straight couples benefits?

Try this ... think of your child, or having a child. What situations do you feel it would be appropriate for people to deny them dignity and respect?

It is always easier to hate, when you distance yourself. Most people who champion bigotry do so only because it doesn't affect them. They have no compassion, no empathy. They cannot see the world through anyone else's eyes ... they are selfish, self-centered, narcissists. Would they hate their mom, if she told them she was gay? Would they fight against their own child's happiness?

Sadly, I believe some would ... because that is how much faith I've lost in the average citizen.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
reply to post by mythots

Not true: same-sex marriages have been happening in the US, for example, long before Columbus!

There is no hate or disagreement with other faiths.

Two-Spirits in American Indian culture:

I didn't watch the video . I am sure it backs up what you are saying. Why else would you post it. You should read up on it a little. It actully has little to do with gay marriage. At least at first glance. Seems as if the definition was altered to fit the meaning. It is about any creature that has two spirits in it's body. A man with the spirit of a woman or bear with the spirit of cat.

Why would you even say ''There is no hate or disagreement with other faiths.'' . That is just not true.
edit on 29-4-2013 by mythots because: Two pandas walk into the bar. One panda says to the other. Hi panda

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
So if your into 'homosexual' rights you must also agree on other people that should be able to marry....?

Mother/son
Father/daughter
Mother/daughter (gay marriage)
Father/Son (")
Multiple wives
Multiple husbands
Multiple wives for homosexual marriage
Multiple husbands for homosexual marriage
Cousins
Man and dog
Woman and horse etc etc etc

After all, homosexuals say the right to 'marry' is all about 'love' and 'rights'

So where is it for the above? I maintain,it's not about true rights but just what applies to them and buggar the rest. (excuse the pun)

edit on 27-4-2013 by MadMax7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2013 by MadMax7 because: so many spelling mistakes..!!!

I find this post highly offensive.

You've just equated my right to marry the same gender with incest and beastality. Where do people like you get off?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Oh god.... here we go... all the PRO GAY folks whining about equal rights again.

Doesn't most religions and 'some' people view homosexuality as a psychological problem?
you want Gay rights right?
So then it should be ok for pedophiles to have rights too huh?

I mean they are both psychological problems....
I just don't see how homosexuals can say "I was born this way". effin laughable.

edit to say...
Chick fil A sounds good right about now.

edit on 29-4-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I wonder if gay marriage is allowed will they stop having sex behind bushes and in restrooms at parks
edit on 29-4-2013 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
I wonder if gay marriage is allowed will they stop having sex behind bushes and in restrooms at parks
edit on 29-4-2013 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
Oh god.... here we go... all the PRO GAY folks whining about equal rights again.
Doesn't most religions and 'some' people view homosexuality as a psychological problem?
I just don't see how homosexuals can say "I was born this way". effin laughable.

edit to say...

In the words of The Prophet...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Tell me exactly, why do all religions have different versions of "marriage" and yet, the idea that someone can come along and say "I think god would be cool with same sex marriage" get completely ignored? Somewhere down the line, religions have stolen the idea of marriage and put their own copywrite on it, yet a christian marriage is just as valid as an islamic one despite the fact that their worshipping two separate prophets

Does it really have to come down to me making up my own religious text and saying gay marriage is cool? Scientology did it so it much be possible

Im not having a problem with my attraction to the same sex, actually i have more problems being attracted to the opposite gender

So to is your level of comprehension of the world around you, makes me wonder why the human brain bothered to develop at all over millions of years merely to be kept ignorant of natures basic occurrences

edit to say...

edit on 29-4-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

You want a side of bigotry with your order or will that break the sin against being gluttonous?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

edit to say...

In the words of The Prophet...

I know right... I could use the exact same image on your behalf.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Tell me how a man thinks it would be fun to jam his 'member' in another mans anus?
How is that not a psychological problem?
And you want to talk about the human brain evolving... well that wouldn't have happened if a man and a woman didn't procreate right?

I could care the eff less it two guys get married or two women.
I just can't stand the "I was born this way" BS.

Its more like YOU CHOSE TO BE THAT WAY.
Everyone has a choice.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MadMax7

Trotting out a tired old talking point of the homophobes, eh?

What's next? Are you going to say that they're all pedophiles and have AIDS as well?

Don't be shy. Tell us how you really feel.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Everyone has a choice.
See, I figure that everybody has the sense that their notion of sexuality is 'normal'. It is not in me to chose gay sex...sorry, that does not compute...not wired that way. However, for others, it seems they are able to chose either way. Hey...not my business, as long as it doesn't scare the horses.

By the way...when did you chose women?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Everyone has a choice.
See, I figure that everybody has the sense that their notion of sexuality is 'normal'. It is not in me to chose gay sex...sorry, that does not compute...not wired that way. However, for others, it seems they are able to chose either way. Hey...not my business, as long as it doesn't scare the horses.

By the way...when did you chose women?

" I figure that everybody has the sense that their notion of sexuality is 'normal'."
So if that is the case, then pedophiles actions are ok then?
--When did they choose little children? Do you think that's ok?
See what I'm sayin? Choices.

Like I stated previously though, I could care the eff less.
But don't go throwing that crap into childrens ears and potentially confusing them.
But that seems to be the case now in days.

Prime example, Lady effin Gaga. (children are her audience) and see what she promotes....

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

The statement "I was born this way" is entirely false.
If it were true, then why is it that homosexuals can change and become heterosexual?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Tell me how a man thinks it would be fun to jam his 'member' in another mans anus?

Try using your nugget my love - If they didnt enjoy it, they wouldnt do it? Just because you wouldnt enjoy it doesnt mean everyone else would dislike it to.

How is that not a psychological problem?

Where exactly is the problem occurring here? Seem's to me you're the one who has a problem with it - Not the consenting adults.

And you want to talk about the human brain evolving... well that wouldn't have happened if a man and a woman didn't procreate right?

What's your point?

Dear Americans.
The term is "I COULDNT care less" not "I could care less" Because if you could care less then by default you are saying you DO care.

Well, they weren't brainwashed into homosexuality sweetheart. Why on earth would any one choose that path, especially if they're living in a very homophobic environment?

Everyone has a choice.

The same way i "choose" not to be attracted to the opposite gender?

In your world, do the poor choose to be that way as well?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

If it were true, then why is it that homosexuals can change and become heterosexual?

Please PLEASE list me some evidence of such a claim

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I am surprised you chose to respond to the ignorant claim lol

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

I am surprised you chose to respond to the ignorant claim lol

Aye, but these threads are always hilarious, cant wait to see the evidence that gets posted

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

They enjoy it.. much like a pedo enjoys little kids.
Choices right... choices.

Homosexuals more likely to be Pedos

Taken from the Clark Institute of PSYCHIATRY.

And yeah, I seriously don't give a eff about your rights or whatever.
If you get them so be it.

my argument is the "born this way" nonsense.

And no I'm not a homophobe.

You must be the butch though huh searchlight.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Please PLEASE list me some evidence of such a claim

Here ya go
Choices pendejita.. I mean pendejitO

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join