It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another video showing inexplicable behavior at Boston Bombing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
An observant person noticed that in this video there is someone doing a Drill type action

what do you make of this ATS?

This is clearly a powder of some description. The powder appears to eminate from two sheets of material. The man can been seen to clap the sheets together to get rid of the dust.

Point 1. The man is trying to help as someone has asked for some sheets.

Point 2. Man notices they are full of dust from the explosion.

Point 3. Man whacks as much of the dust off the sheets before flinging them to where they are needed.

Boston, was not a conspiracy imho. We need to move on somewhat and look under other rocks.

Korg.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
And now were hearing that crisis actors were there. Amputees.

Anything at all to back that claim up?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Originally posted by veubiah
It is very difficult to separate what was being done for the drill, and what was actual.

It appears that there were some amputee crisis actors there, as part of the training exercise. Here is a clip of them in action in other settings

My comment was based on this post. That's all. So neg on the proof.
I suppose I myself should have asked veubiah if he had any proof besides
a training video. My bad but not my claim.
edit on 28-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

i also dont see any ball bearings and nails or pieces of pressure cooker!!??

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Saw the high resolution video and it does appear to be towels or something to me as well. I still think there is more to the story than we are being told but I don't think this exposes anything.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
and another -

edit on 28-4-2013 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Oh and here.
This is a video that isn't cut so dramatically and in better resolution.

As I said, these are towels.

The stuff online these days about this bombing is more embarrassing than offensive.
It's moving into the pathetic category.

Focus on the real potential conspiracy. The brothers and the fact that they were on the radar.

Whether the bombs went off, or whether people were really injured or not isn't the conspiracy.
They did, and they were.

Move past this obvious foolishness.

- Lee
edit on 28-4-2013 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

Yup...that will convince me surly. Still easy to mistake as powder, but now easy enough to see it most likely a sheet or towel. Thank you.

As I stated before, I was simply curious and wanted to know exactly what I was seeing and I thought the towel answer was the most logical but couldn't actually "see it".

But now I do. Thank you for showing me so I could stop wondering.

And to OldBrew...yup, motion blurr. As you already knew it would be.

Thanks ATS for once again clearing up something I couldn't fully "get" on my own. I love this site and this crew.

Even the nutty ones.

Hugs.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

actually thats not bad KT
only anyone sane would not / should not spray dust onto open wounds
thats a critical boo boo in first aid

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chefspicy
reply to post by Danbones

i also dont see any ball bearings and nails or pieces of pressure cooker!!??

I saw a lady Dr who was doing the emergency room detail on Cnn say there were no ball bearing or nails, only shards and plastic

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

There is precident for the actors on other exploding drills - 77 London for instance
and there was testimony that this was also a drill

That doesn't fit the OS narrative though, and that is an important question I would like to see answered

star for integrity Randy

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Lee's video looks pretty conclusive...
thanks Lee
but now we have Jibajaba's vids...

Thanks Jibajaba
edit on 28-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

This is NOT powder..Its an optical illusion..

The culprit is the side bars on the video...

If you notice at either side of the video are blurred sections of a small part of the the video, these are just the sides of the video and a little extra repeated by the unblurred full image.

If you follow the sheet or towel as it moves near the edge you will see it also move in relation on the side bar, as it gets to the very edge the side bar and the video they seem to blur together giving the impression of it spreading out from the video and because its so blurred it looks like powder.

Its simply the same part of the towel blurred again and moving.

To see, just place a bit of paper to cover the side bar and the illusion of powder spreading goes.

The brain is just smearing the edges together and seeing powder billowing out when in fact its just the same part of the towel twice but blurred to hell.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Anybody seen the picture where David Green is holding up his Iphone 4 displaying suspect 2 running away.

I was having a play in my photo editor.

I overlayed the good quality picture, over top of his phone picture.

You can see its been photo shopped, you can clearly see his bag.
anyone game enough to try reproduce what I was seeing. My computer is in need of a format and is running slow so photo editor froze up. took ages to get to where I was at.

imgur.com...
edit on 28-4-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by topdog81
I would like to see more footage from that clip before speculating as to it's direct correlation with the Boston bombing.

Specifically, after the man creates a dust cloud(simulated smoke?)- we don't get to see how big the cloud actually gets... one of the more famous clips of the bombing shows a substantial plume of smoke after the blast.

Definitely worth comparing if we could see more footage from this clip.

S&F for intrigue

It would more likely be simulated blast dust, as if there is a blast dust should cover the area and the people.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

truly a case of 'nothing here. juat move along' My sentiments exactly. But you just know that will rub them the wrong way and they'll huff and they'll puff and they'll blow their own hose down, before they accept that.

And yet here you are, not having moved along! on another of these "pointless threads".

Whatever it turns out to be or not be, if that can be concluded, it is worth looking into as ALL things are, that is why we are here..we most of us.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Boston Bombing suspect #2 possibly w/ backpack - manipulation of the David Green photo

edit on 28-4-2013 by Eterne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Do any of you claiming this was all staged with fake blood and actors realize exactly how difficult it would be to pull something like that off in front of multiple media outlets filming the race, the racers themselves, and regular citizens.

crisisactors.org...

If it were staged or partially staged that would be why they practice. there are hundreds of Crisis actors you cans see in action, very realistic including children. I think if people are not told ahead that it is a staged event, even the ones happening in cities all over the country would be mistaken as real.

At this point i see no reason not to look and question and why do people hate that so much.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Oh and here.
This is a video that isn't cut so dramatically and in better resolution.

As I said, these are towels.

The stuff online these days about this bombing is more embarrassing than offensive.
It's moving into the pathetic category.

Focus on the real potential conspiracy. The brothers and the fact that they were on the radar.

Whether the bombs went off, or whether people were really injured or not isn't the conspiracy.
They did, and they were.

Move past this obvious foolishness.

- Lee
edit on 28-4-2013 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

That looks completely like sand or dust to me. I can't see why other peoples thoughts should be embarrassing to you, shouldn't only your own. You are not me and my experiences and thoughts are not yours, why would you find them embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

the amputee was already an amputee? Surely his friends and family would be coming forward right now to say, hang on a sec, he did not have any legs in the first place?!

Probably not if he was a crisis actor. The odd thing to me is the guy did not start screaming MY LEGS! My LEGS! THEY ARE GONE!!
When someone loses a body part it is a pretty traumatic thing and yet he seems calm throughout from the first to the pushing him away, as he is wheeled along he looks around him calmly.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
At this point i see no reason not to look and question and why do people hate that so much.

I say question EVERYTHING.

I don't say make wild and outrageous theories and act as if they aren't theories but FACTS.
There is a difference.

The problem isn't just that the questions being asked are stupid, they aren't even the right ones. Heck...they're not even questions but rather firm declarations.

If I say "this was all staged, these are actors, the blood is paint, and the amputees are faking it " I'm making a declaration not asking a question.

I am also making a declaration that is not only unfounded and based entirely in fiction, but without one single solitary shred of evidence to back it up.

It's like me telling you that your car is made of jellybeans and providing no proof, while refusing to accept anything to the contrary.

That's sloppy and juvenile.
Just use common sense, ask actual questions, and make them at least believable.

I've got a ton of questions that need asking regarding the two brothers and the US government but the bombing is clear in my mind. It happened. People were killed and mutilated. That was a real event and not one that would be difficult to pull off. Why would they need to stage it?

No one hired thousands of actors and gallons of fake blood just to do this, it would be far easier to set of actual bombs, and that guy in THIS video is clearly throwing towels not dust.

Don't get so swept up in the moment that you lose all reasoning.

- Lee

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join