It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another video showing inexplicable behavior at Boston Bombing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
An observant person noticed that in this video there is someone doing a Drill type action

what do you make of this ATS?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I dunno dan, tell us what to think.

We need to know all about this man. What is his problem.

Good find. Star and flag. And 10000000 internets for solving this.

if it weren't for you, why I'd never have seen this pivotal clip. thank GOD for youtube.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hello WF
I asked you first

say it ain't so or something
anything that indicates you actually watched the video BEFORE you posted

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Where exactly is this scene in relation to the whole area? Is it possible to get another angle?

Maybe we can track the guy who threw the powder.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
An observant person noticed that in this video there is someone doing a Drill type action

I can only conclude that that particular actor somehow didn't get the word that an actual bomb had exploded, and was continuing with his assigned role in the drill. I have to say it's very disturbing. Did he really not understand what had happened? There must be some logical explanation, but until someone clues me in I'm just ... disturbed.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I would need to see more than that. It could be footage from anywhere? Do we know for sure its from Boston, on 4/15?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I have reviewed and studied the video that was posted Danbones, working with authorities I have concluded that man is none other than Sasumo Quats, an upcoming star in the amateur sumo league.

Ok, this video is strange indeed, maybe it's Sulfa powder and this is WW2, he had to pour that powder on the victim to stop the bleeding.

I get it though, you want me to say it was to fake the bomb dust from the blasts.

I would actually have to see the entire clip first though, youtubers will do anything for hits nowadays.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Knives4eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

very good question

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well, that was certainly odd....

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Seems to me like the video originates from that whackjob chick who tired to purvey her 'wares' here on the boards a while back - Lady... something or other. !?

Ah dunno...

but everything about this supposed 'claim' seems bunk to the point of smelling like bvll#! , IMO!?

truly a case of 'nothing here. juat move along'

:shk:

some peoples kids, I swear!? :shk:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I would like to see more footage from that clip before speculating as to it's direct correlation with the Boston bombing.

Specifically, after the man creates a dust cloud(simulated smoke?)- we don't get to see how big the cloud actually gets... one of the more famous clips of the bombing shows a substantial plume of smoke after the blast.

Definitely worth comparing if we could see more footage from this clip.

S&F for intrigue

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
www.euronews.com...

euronews at 00.12 seconds
the guy with the mullet and no shirt etc from the op vid

so the OP vid is from the Boston Bombing

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annie Mossity
but everything about this supposed 'claim' seems bunk to the point of smelling like bvll#! , IMO!?

What claim? I didn't see any claims made. Did some new info come out after I realised I'd missed someone in my script?

I saw no claim, just another pointless youtuber and a pointless thread and a pointless OP saying "what do interweb?" to which I clicked my *I* button.

Now reading back over the thread, I see ignore, ignore, ignore, post, ignore, post, ignore... Makes reading some threads a lot easier.

Oh well, if I did miss it, it must have been tacked on as an after thought, like this entire conspiracy. Their inexplicable behaviour in all of this is really disturbing.. these hoax-o-philes.

My sentiments exactly. But you just know that will rub them the wrong way and they'll huff and they'll puff and they'll blow their own hose down, before they accept that.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Seems to me like the video originates from that whackjob chick who tired to purvey her 'wares' here on the boards a while back - Lady... something or other. !?

Ah dunno...

:shk:

some peoples kids, I swear!? :shk:

big smileys, small content
if the decision whether or not there is something fishy about this event hung on the factual rebutal of the OP in your post
fishy just won hands down

and don't swear please the mods hate that

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

What claim? I didn't see any claims made. Did some new info come out after I realised I'd missed someone in my script?

I saw no claim, just another pointless youtuber and a pointless thread and a pointless OP saying "what do interweb?" to which I clicked my *I* button.

Now reading back over the thread, I see ignore, ignore, ignore, post, ignore, post, ignore... Makes reading some threads a lot easier.

Oh well, if I did miss it, it must have been tacked on as an after thought, like this entire conspiracy. Their inexplicable behaviour in all of this is really disturbing.. these hoax-o-philes.

My sentiments exactly. But you just know that will rub them the wrong way and they'll huff and they'll puff and they'll blow their own hose down, before they accept that.

pointless?
well now thats a factual rebutal
one wonders why you tried so hard and came up with so little

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

I'm starting to lean towards it was the sheet unfolding while being thrown.......definitely looks like a flying unfolding sheet.

Looked pretty good in low quality but HD seems to have cleared this up.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
When one looks at the phots of some of the more famous vics, they are covered in dust similar to the dust generated by the person in the op vid doing the drill like dusting

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knives4eyes
reply to post by Knives4eyes

I'm starting to lean towards it was the sheet unfolding while being thrown.......definitely looks like a flying unfolding sheet.

Looked pretty good in low quality but HD seems to have cleared this up.

that doesn't explain the dust cloud generated by the flying "sheet"

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Are they bags full of debris, or are they towels - opening in the air, giving it a dust like look..?

After seeing the chaos right in front of me, I would hope I would toss a towel in that direction at the very least.

I can't tell...interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thanks OP for the video
S n F to you

Amputee Mechanical Joint Visible?

Bostongate
edit on 27-4-2013 by Eterne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join