It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another video showing inexplicable behavior at Boston Bombing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Point 1. The man is trying to help as someone has asked for some sheets.
Point 2. Man notices they are full of dust from the explosion.
Point 3. Man whacks as much of the dust off the sheets before flinging them to where they are needed.

So why didn't he shake them out behind him first? Why on everyone?

What is he yelling on and on for? Not just here is one!

Looks like an empty bag in one hand and a full being emptied in the second. The object is very square as you can see at 1.28 on the video.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
crisisactors.org...

I know what a crisis actor is.
No need to link a site and video of military combat training.

You need to prove that the victims were crisis actors.
That the people that lost eyes and limbs and yes even life, were just actors.
That they were sitting there all prepared in makeup for this attack.

Have you done that yet or is this still just speculation that you are declaring is solid fact with no evidence?

- Lee

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Korg Trinity

actually thats not bad KT
only anyone sane would not / should not spray dust onto open wounds
thats a critical boo boo in first aid

Agreed, though who knows what you would do in a crisis situation until you're in the thick of it.

He does look to be in somewhat of a panic wouldn't you say?

Maybe they were the only blankets he could find and didn't think of class a1 of first aid?

Just my opinion.

Korg.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I say question EVERYTHING. I don't say make wild and outrageous theories and act as if they aren't theories but FACTS. There is a difference.

I like that first part. But are you not saying that you believe "Facts" such as the guilt of those two young men right off the bat?

Answers come from people's speculation, sometimes it seems wild but sometimes the wildest eventually is shown to be the truth. History shows this.

I have no problem with people believing what they are told happens and who is guilty right off the bat.

But I don't see why on a conspiracy website people can't question those things in anyway it looks to them atm. Time changes things but what is there if not conversation and questions being discussed? If that is all there was why not just watch the news? Why are you reading these threads.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Could be blood powder. Anyone thinking this is water or throwing a towel needs to get their eyes checked. My god people on this form make stupidity a virtue. Obliviously there is a towel, but he's not throwing the towel, hes throwing some kind of powder out of the towel, which could be some kind of fake blood.

www.clownantics.com...

"Activated with water."

So, does anyone know why the hell some guy would be throwing powder on somebody? Is their some magical healing powder that we don't know about? Or is this whole event more then meets the eye, and in fact this guy is throwing a fake blood powder on somebody?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

crisisactors.org...

I know what a crisis actor is.
No need to link a site and video of military combat training.

You need to prove that the victims were crisis actors.
That the people that lost eyes and limbs and yes even life, were just actors.
That they were sitting there all prepared in makeup for this attack.

Have you done that yet or is this still just speculation that you are declaring is solid fact with no evidence?

- Lee

No I don't need to prove that, all I need do is provide clear information that , it is a possibility, it is done, believable crisis actors do stage devastation completely realistically. Whether that happened here or not is the purpose of further discussions and people looking closely at all the info they can find.

Why was the school teacher that was close to ground zeros video grabbed by the FBI and delete and the camera handed back. That seems odd. I can't find him anymore online and he told all of his students, why is no one talking about it. Why not take the camera or card why delete that particular mans pictures. There are questions and I am very glad there are people who continue to ask them. If it turns out all is as we are told, what harm was done by being sure.

People who feel it is wrong or embarrassing to ask the questions are really confusing to me...when they belong to a conspiracy website.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Wow this guy is like the action "director" of the bombing... the yelling that dust is about to be flung then the dust 'bomb' is flung

Plus he's at both scenes supervising, directing how to crisis act

The whole dust-bomb thing complements the flags blown by an on-set fan blower to spread the dust & smoke into the crowd (as opposed to it naturally going straight up):

See BLOWN AWAY thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Honestly, if I like yourself, believed the mainstream version and who was guilty and it is all taken care of, I would not even read this stuff.

I would just like to add, people who work on mysteries and finding answers, playout the moves that are "possibilities" in a sense that to you may look like they are saying this is a fact.
Looking at each possibility as though it were indeed a fact helps to find out if it even stands up to possibility or does that theory need to be thrown out, it is a process and often facts do come to light this way.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

here here Char-Lee
between you and Maskie's sentiments about questioning the OS's and the OPs, that sums up my attitude quite nicely:
Sometime the tree must be shook to get the sweetest peaches down...
It seems that without some controvercy threads don't get the job done
edit on 28-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Think most of us agree it is motion blur, but I fail to see a post saying that what is in his left hand is clearly a folder towel or sheet and not a bag of any kind, so that kind of tells us he most likely has the same thing in the other hand since he brings both hands together before he throws.

So he is either throwing towels or sheets from both hands, or he is throwing in one hand towels or sheets and dust of some kind from the other hand which would make zero sense anyway you looked at it.
edit on 28-4-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
and another -
video removed by me.

edit on 28-4-2013 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

This is just wrong, sick, and twisted.
I'm surprised it is still up.
That someone would be cackling over anything to do with the subject matter shows a mental disorder.
The man is clearly missing his legs, and the man was assisting with the dressings.

And the OP video? As this person is not identified, doesn't that make him a private citizen? He's clearly holding folded fabric in his hands which he tosses to someone. He is not part of some psychopathic paranoid delusions.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

psychopathic paranoid delusions

so you are saying drills which suddenly morph into situations where the injured suddenly appear for real at the drill sights never happens?

You'ld be dead wrong if it is and what would that make you?
London 77 www.julyseventh.co.uk...

so much for ignorance of reality
Next!
edit on 28-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

Probably not if he was a crisis actor. The odd thing to me is the guy did not start screaming MY LEGS! My LEGS! THEY ARE GONE!!
When someone loses a body part it is a pretty traumatic thing and yet he seems calm throughout from the first to the pushing him away, as he is wheeled along he looks around him calmly.

You have obviously not had any experience with this type of maiming. It's a traumatic amputation. There can be little to no blood, little to no pain, and a strange sense of calm reason. I have seen it happen, as we happened onto a motorcycle vs. car accident. The biker had his leg torn off, and it was still in his boot, several feet away. He was removing his belt to apply a tourniquet before he started to bleed, and calmly asked for his boot and leg moved closer.
He knew what had happened, he was not bleeding, he was calm, he was not in any pain.
Just like the guy here.
You and all the others ignorantly making this claim are wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

ah, so one "he said she said" makes everyone who doesn't share your world view insane..?
please
see above

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
not to mention all the wounded and dead at 911
(best wishes and RIP)
which was Drilled a hole bunch

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
Could be blood powder. Anyone thinking this is water or throwing a towel needs to get their eyes checked. My god people on this form make stupidity a virtue. Obliviously there is a towel, but he's not throwing the towel, hes throwing some kind of powder out of the towel, which could be some kind of fake blood.

www.clownantics.com...

"Activated with water."

So, does anyone know why the hell some guy would be throwing powder on somebody? Is their some magical healing powder that we don't know about? Or is this whole event more then meets the eye, and in fact this guy is throwing a fake blood powder on somebody?

Demonstration of Blood Powder:

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

This might come as surprise to conspiracy believers, but because something happens once does not mean it will happen again. The Boston Bombing was captured, real time, and there is no solid evidence that anything like any part of the conspiracy theory is true.
I also notice you kind of cherry-picked my post.
Do you think laughing about someone's injuries is healthy? I sure don't.
And until you or someone else can prove that the person was in fact an actor, he is an injured victim.
Nor do you answer why someone can claim this anonymous man throwing something, towels most likely, is somehow complicit in the bombing. He's a private citizen.
That's the rules here.

edit on 28-4-2013 by stars15k because: misspelling

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

FBI Created 17 False Flag Terrorist Attacks

adask.wordpress.com...

naw
naw nothing ever happens twice

but this thread is about this video and now, not insulting the sanity of the inquiring minds at ATS

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Good points. Waste of brain cells reading this thread. More paranoia and just utter lack of all the evidence that has been collected by authorities who are actually trained and have access to the actual evidence. OP (danbones) are you not the one who was convinced to a 110% degree a week ago that this was some sort of Saudi Plot carried out by one individual who as it turned out was injured in the attack and had nothing to do with it?
edit on 28-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2013 by GArnold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

ah, so one "he said she said" makes everyone who doesn't share your world view insane..?
please
see above

Where did I say insane?
I didn't.
I said "ignorant."
I based my post on a personal experience which mirrored the effects of the maiming.
Her post, about screaming "my leg" is wrong in this case. His reaction is a known response.
Again, just because something happens doesn't mean it is going to happen again. Some might scream and carry on, but he did not. That happens.
It kind of takes the wind out of the sails for him being an actor, if you think about it. If he was acting, and people expect screaming, shooting blood, and the like why didn't he do it?
Instead, he acts as people can and do following a traumatic amputation. A response not usually used in TV and movies, by actors. Makes his response all the more real.
So is he an actor, not acting?
Or is he an actor, acting in such a way that makes him noticed by people who don't know about trauma response?
Or is he a real person, who was maimed in a bombing, had both legs traumatically amputated, responding in an appropriate way?

This off-topic anyway. The anonymous private citizen is throwing folded fabric to someone and people are mistaking what he threw and his complicity in the bombing. Which we are not supposed to do.
Didn't anyone else read that notice?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join