It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mt. Etna spewing ash.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Here's another one smokin' --

www.cenapred.unam.mx...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Here's an additional one smoking--Popocat�petl (Mexico)

www.cenapred.unam.mx...

It's always been totally dormant up til now; at least, this cam never had any smoke before.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I was checking out the seismographs for yellowstone again this morning and saw that there was an earthquake or someting that was felt on all their graphs. Then I checked out this site that you posted and saw that I believe almost if not all show a quake at about the same time. What does this mean? I have only been watching this stuff for about 6 months, but I had not seen a quake show up on all the graphs in yellowstone before. What do you think?

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
NOTE: The largest blip on the graph page was in New Guinea. Does USGS show a quake there?

With the rise of Evil TO POWER--via lies, deceit, bureaucratic obfuscations, legal obfuscations, fraud, influence-peddling, profiteering off human misery--naturally the planet becomes more active in order to restore a sense of Justice and peace for all.

I'm waiting with baited breath for Gaia to kick A$$. The good-and-innocent taken off go to Heaven; the corrupted and violent are dispersed to Oblivion; and only the ambivalent, meek and doubt-full will remain.

In the meantime, my disgust and dismay knows no bounds. I feel totally betrayed by the "democratic process," having witnessed a third "rigged election."

For the future, none of us get out of here alive, in any case; but I'd sure like to see a "normal" civilization restored before I do "shuffle off this mortal coil."

There's always room to hope.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
I was checking out the seismographs for yellowstone again this morning and saw that there was an earthquake or someting that was felt on all their graphs. Then I checked out this site that you posted and saw that I believe almost if not all show a quake at about the same time. What does this mean? I have only been watching this stuff for about 6 months, but I had not seen a quake show up on all the graphs in yellowstone before. What do you think?

I pointed out a similar situation and the way it was explaind to me is that seismograph equipment is so sensitive that some earthquakes can be felt by them all over the earth. But I would really like to see the graph of the activity in Yellowstone so I can compare it with some research I have been doing.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I wish there had been some way to >SAVE< USGS seismigraph the day the whole thing--every location--was nothing but black ink.

What was noteworthy at that time, coming from them, was the silence.

It figures. They have a "don't respond, don't tell 'em nothin'" set of policies.

[edit on 5-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yes, earth changes and climate changes are going to happen, and are happening, but the question is when they reach their apocalyptic levels.
What happen to Helen, is she going to blow or not?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi,
After a quick look at that page, it is possible to easily write software to FTP in and grab the data for yourself. There does not seem to be any conspiracy to hide anything.

That being said, it certainly looks like a LOT of volcanic activity latently. I can�t remember anything like this in the last 20 years I have be (casually) watching things and Yellowstone park has me extremely worried. THAT explosion would be horrific in the extreme.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You mean the Yellowstone Caldera--600 miles long and 70 miles wide--all blowing at once?

Yeah. That would concern me too.

But, I'm no fortune teller. I see so many volcanos heating up at once and I figure there must be some kind of >COMMON< CAUSAL RELATION there; but I'm not going to say what I think it is because who the hell am I, to know?

We'll all just have to sit by and watch, that's all.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I received an e-mail from the USGS that there was a 6.0 earthquake in Papua, New Guinea at 12:18 a.m. EST yesterday (11/5).

Also, for those of you interested, here is a link to a page of currently erupting volcanoes:

www.volcano.si.edu...

Also, here is a link to a page of volcano cams worldwide:

www.volcanolive.com...

Enjoy!!

Magick

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
. . . AND . . . here is the page for the ten most active volcanos--

---------excluding what's going on at Yellowstone underground---

www.ssec.wisc.edu...

[edit on 6-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
---------excluding what's going on at Yellowstone underground---

Emily...What exactly is going on under Yellowstone?

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Look, Luv, NOBODY gets out of here alive in AnY case.

Being afraid, per se, will not help you decide how to live to maximize your chances, options and opportunities.

However adopting the Golden Rule WILL--in the long run--return good behavior to you that you send out to others.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" means you work at being harmless, truthful and fair with all people you meet, that you choose to deal with.

Then you can let the future take care of itself.

: ) Chai

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
But, I'm no fortune teller. I see so many volcanos heating up at once and I figure there must be some kind of >COMMON< CAUSAL RELATION there; but I'm not going to say what I think it is because who the hell am I, to know?

Emily...1. You rock! Pretty funny girl. (female...I think. Sorry if I am mistaken) 2. I have had a few theories of my own. You don't have to be a fortune teller to voice your theories....especially not here. I would love to hear what you think. I have been watching these earth activities for a while now and I live in the pacific northwest which gives me a bit to worry about. Please let us know what you think may be going on or coming our way.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
CHANGE that will undo the tyranny that is developing on our planet.

Until Globalists' MEANS and METHODS are as harmless as their wishes for Peace, they're just another elite cadre of predators.

I expect the Planet or God or Nature or whatever--is going to wipe OUT the sentient bipeds on this planet who make it a practice of doing harm as the means of controlling their reality.

God rocks [and rolls]. . . but He also takes Names. I mean, just n*o*t*i*c*e--

Fifteen volcanos are activating at once due to the fact that the Sun is in constant "maximum." Comets are coming at us left and right [whether NASA and USGS records their path and impact or not].

And The Predators THAT BE who want to tell us all what to think are bleeding all their equity out of their stocks, bonds and accounts.

Something >BIG< is coming. We all know it. We have to be able to communicate with the rest of the Universe [esp. God YHVH] to survive.

Can we do that? How many of us? Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I agree something very big is coming. And I believe this is a destruction mankind has brought upon itself. I try very hard to lessen the impact of myself and my family on the earth but living in this society almost makes it an impossibility. So, we are planning a society where the Earth takes priority. One day I will just stop posting and we will be off to our little corner of the world to try to do something beneficial for the Mother. Although I dont believe our tiny contribution will in anyway counter balance what man has done, I do hope that we will somehow set an example, or at the very least others will join us. Maybe all of this planning we have been doing will benefit us also in that we will be away from the destruction man has brought to the earth and away from war, politics, etc. I am guessing our little community wont be a very likely target for a terror attack or the spread of biological warfare etc. We put this plan to action in an effort to help the Earth. It now appears it may be just the ticket to survive what lies ahead.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Are you looking for some new ideas?

Here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

God bless you.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Perfect! I know what I will be doing tonight.... Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
An excerpt from the prophecies of Henoch to understand what is happening:

As already mentioned, enormous natural catastrophes and rolling walls of fire and violent hurricanes will rage all across America, while, in addition, all the terrible effects of war will bring thousandfold deaths, destruction and annihilation. America's largest cities will be absolutely destroyed, and firestorms will cause great disaster and misery.
Severe earthquakes and volcanic eruptions will also belong to that time, and these will cause much suffering and misery and deaths besides enormous destruction and devastation, as all of nature and the planet itself will rise up against the insanity of human beings on Earth. However, tornadoes, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions will not only rage in America, but also in Europe and in the rest of the world.
These activities have already begun at the present time, also during the past decades�with the exception that they will become increasingly more devastating in the future. And man of Earth is guilty for the most part today, as also in the future it is man who will destroy the entire environment�all of nature, the atmosphere, water and all the resources of the planet.
And through this, a shifting of weight inside the Earth takes place, caused for example by the creation of gigantic lakes by damming and by creating hollow caverns due to the exploitation of petroleum and gas, etc. And thereby unnatural inner-Earth movements are created, which also lead to unnatural tectonic effects and cause earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, which also in turn cause enormous climatic changes, resulting in horrendous tornadoes of devastating proportions which in the end will set their destructive energies free on the entire world. All of this will lead to increasingly horrible floods and unusually massive snowfalls which will advance to the southern countries and finally even to the equatorial regions, because through the insanity of human beings the Earth has begun unnoticeably to spin [strangely] as a consequence of atomic explosions inside and on the surface of the Earth. And this will be the reason that the planet will slowly but surely enter an extraordinary spinning orbit around the Sun, while the first phase is already occurring, which causes a change in climate, leading to a new ice age.

I think were scewed; civil wars, volcano's, earthquakes, firestorms, floods, ice age, nuclear, chemical and biological wars, terrorist attacks. Ah well, all things happen for a reason. Let's hope those clean souls of this Earth survive so they can lead the new world.

[edit on 6-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
We >only< need to be concerned about these dire prophecies IF our generation is infected with lies, deceit, avarice, control issues, mechanization, exploitation of resources and people and unholy wars against the innocent and the guile-less.

Woops. I guess we DO NEED to be concerned then.

Oh well. For my part, all I can do is what James, the brother of Jesus, articulated: "The form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our God and Father is this: to look after orphans and widows in their tribulation and to keep oneself without spot from the world." (To me that means, remaining Law-abiding.)

And where God's Law and Men's Law conflict, I'll go with God's Law, which is Commonsense and has good outcomes.

And where death is the penalty, I'll go for forgiveness, as Jesus did.

And the rest of the world will just have to get along without my judgments about their behavior, since I'm not an appointed judge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join