It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interested in Survival? Build a Pyramid Home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Here's a download book, how to build a pyramid apartment/greenhouse that produces its own oxygen, inside.

Freebie or give a donation, the book is at

www.abidemiracles.com...

written in the 1970's by Mr. Brown in Canada, it's free of copyright.

80 pages, photos, illustrations, scaled-dimensions, instructions and construction details and plans.

Go for it.

: ) Chaiyah

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Emily_Cragg

Your link isnt working

I wanna read this!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
this link works.
www.holyconservancy.org...

-

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The pyramid house is the best one I've seen so far. A greenhouse is essential if one wants to keep their heirloom seeds from being contaminated by cross-pollination. One building, 2 functions. I like it.

Now if I can just find somebody that will let me build on their wonderfully remote land.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have land to let you pursue your aim...
you are welcome if willing to come by...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This thread has reminded me of a group of old world hippies (the really artisic clean type) that once told me they were in contact with off worlders that told them to start bulding houses in either pyramid shapes or domed style and that when the sit hits the fan in the future those types of homes would not get hit with the bad energies. Some thing like a cross between weather and bad alien stuff.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Very generous GeorgeTheGreek. What part of the country do you live in? I only ask because I don't think my POS vehicle could make it cross country hauling a load of lumber.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
While i love the idea, i believe a geodesic greenhouse/home is a far better use of space.

Its also structurally stronger, the idea i have is a dome within a dome the inner dome being the living space "sealed" off from the outer dome. The outer dome will be used for growing vegetation and also a functional livestock run, meaning i will raise some ducks/chickens in one area and possibly a couple goats. I would also incorporate a honeybee hive in the outer dome, this would supply me with honey and also help with pollination, some butterfly's and dragon flies a wetland system with some frogs and whatnot.

it will be grand, anyone who wants to help me build it would be welcome when the world goes to pewp.

top topics

join