It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast 666

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I was standing in a shopping mall and i overheard some one talking to another an interesting converation on the mark of the beast.

"The mark of the beast is a rumour, a myth, to hide its real nature. Its real nature being the mark of exclusion.
People are cruel, and hurtful and if they think you are gifted or "special" they intentionally try to hurt you.

We need to to avoid that if we can.

I don't wish to be an enemy combatant in a war waged by ignorance. I gravitate towards spirtually open people. I avoid those devoid of the capacity to embrace the possibility of differences and the tolerance to explore them."

What do you peoples think, appears to be some wisdom in these words?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
To me this a statement of denial, knowing the mark is real but voiding the fact the it does exist, the mark is a form of tracking, banking, trade, and of other forms of corporate greed that being, exchange and currency , debt credit and stocks.

Try going and buy an item any item with out a bar code, or see if you can trade for it , say a bottle of water for a can of spam , you can not for it is , cash card or check, no number[bar code] no sale , everything has a number on them. there are some exemptions flee markets, yard sales, and pawn shops. Cash, check, or card;

Either it be a serial number, tracking, and or routing, or issue number, that is the mark. oh pin and SS ID DL and account(s)are all part of the marke of the beast. Try paying a bill with out the account, or billing number, you can not. 666 is real as you and me and these words, not that all will take that to be fact, but a word is a word, and that is fact.
edit on 27-4-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Avoid people that don't accept what we believe in??
What kind of wisdom is that, sounds similar to many of the others.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Speaking of 666, does anyone else find it interesting that Herman Cain's tax plan was 999. You can't pick a number like that and not know. I know this has been brought up before, but I thought it relevant to this thread. What also are the relevant connections to the psychology of Iron Maiden's landmark album "the number of the beast" to the OP?

Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Because it refers to buying and selling in the Book of Revelation it is very hard to seperate it from what one of the posters said above. But then again, who knows... Maybe the reference to the Buying and Selling was pointing to the timeframe where we may recognise the significance of the number, maybe it been here already for a long time and the masses will never realise it. Most don't bother to read the bible and will never understand.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The real number 616...
Or so I have heard.

Satanists, apocalypse watchers and heavy metal guitarists may have to adjust their demonic numerology after a recently deciphered ancient biblical text revealed that 666 is not the fabled Number of the Beast after all. A fragment from the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament, dating to the Third century, gives the more mundane 616 as the mark of the Antichrist.
www.religionnewsblog.com...
edit on 27-4-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

heavenawaits.wordpress.com...
edit on 27-4-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

the "mark " comes in many forms the dollar has a number on it, a penny is a penny try buying with a jar full of them , it can be done but there is a protest to it , they want need parer cash or cards ok penny's might be over the top but it is to make a point it could be silver dollars it would be the same "we can not take them you have to go to a bank and get cash but in terms "silver dollars" is cash $50 worth is a lot to carry in your pocket.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

oh but if you want to dig deeper and go in to the translations it is one of 3 666 616 and 436, but then to be of a true open mind, they are all of the same "Mark of the beast" and thees 4 words have not been argued they are of the same interpretation "Mark of the beast" the number is here nor there. it could 999 for all we know just haven't found the paper text or piece of cooper plate yet, but in time they might got to have an open mind to close it or have it is of ignorance. from your second link the first did not want to come up

Conclusions:

We have certain choices here:

1. the mark/number is 666

2. the mark/number is 616

3. if the mark is, cryptically, Hebrew letters, and not Greek, then the numeric value is 436
so there it is 3 ways it can be seen 666 616 436, so trying to find the name is just a name of many

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
hippies.

they're nice and all, but they don't save the world from evil.

try giving a mass murderer a hug and see what it gets you.

hippies... send them all to war and there would be no more war? Or just a lot less hippies..

There are EVIL people in the world. Not because god said so or because the devil said so, because .. Why not? Fire burns. You can't kiss it. It will burn you. Bad people will steal your last breath if they are able to.

What do you want? A world full of puppies? It will mean someone will make puppy pies. Simple. No cute little puppy dog pies either, machine ground up puppy. And kitten souffles.

Children steal hand bags from old ladies. Bash old men with bats.

Hippies.. what are they doing beside having a cry about the way things are to protect us from the bad people. Get out there and do something then... or accept the world as it is. Full of bad and evil things. Waiting for opportunity to take your stuff.

only thing worse than hippies are people who think the government is behind all the bad people. The government is crooked as a coathanger that the thief uses to nick your car. But bad people exist regardless.

666... religion... hippies.. crooks.. what do you want???

bury your heads.. it wont save the world but you'll probably go to heaven quicker.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It is a reference to the circumstances outlined in the Book of Daniel chapter 3.

Until you understand this you can never know the meaning of this apocalyptic symbol.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
"Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number. Its number is six-hundred sixty six."

666 is referring to Nero Caesar. It's well documented. It's not some supernatural sign of evil, it's just a name.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Damsel

and he made the implant chip, the credit card , the bank accounts? He came up with pass ports with chips, National ID, and the computer to track it all. yea your right, it is him, and no other man made entity like IBM or GE BoA Apple T mobile NSA web net oh that was Al Gore,oh yea he made them too.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The 'mark of the beast' is what has be 'impressed' upon you.

It is what has been implanted into you - it is like a parasite. It is the 'false self'.
There is the self and then there is the mind. The mind is the one that is king for most - it is their king.
If life is unpleasant and it feels hard and is confusing then you have the mind as your master.
Throw the slave driver of it's throne and take your rightful place.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
A long time ago i believed it was the 'trade' aspect..

In the future - gold and silver will be used for trade (perhaps) Flip the image upside down

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Damsel

and he made the implant chip, the credit card , the bank accounts? He came up with pass ports with chips, National ID, and the computer to track it all. yea your right, it is him, and no other man made entity like IBM or GE BoA Apple T mobile NSA web net oh that was Al Gore,oh yea he made them too.

What are you talking about? I'm talking about the origins of 666 as the mark of the beast. All those other things are irrelevant. Certainly other people have used the number for a variety of reasons, but the number itself has no supernatural connection with "the Devil," "demons," or "evil."

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Damsel

let a wise man know for it is a name of man 666: that no man free or bound , rich or poor, shall buy, sell, nor trade with out the mark of the beast, and the number of the beast is or 666. COMPUTER is one more part of the beast , for it is the system, it is not a man, that is where confusion comes in.

Name of a man? No, it is not the real translation, it is "it is of man" a car is a name of man, road is a name of man but Sam is a name of a man.

Do you now see? If not, well then... you choose to be blind. therefore you will not see, nor will know when the time is at hand. For it is soon to come , not yet is the time, for you that know .. know. You that do not, the time has passed. Here is wisdom from the cup of life, will you drink from it?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
Do you now see? If not, well then... you choose to be blind. therefore you will not see, nor will know when the time is at hand. For it is soon to come , not yet is the time, for you that know .. know. You that do not, the time has passed. Here is wisdom from the cup of life, will you drink from it?

That last paragraph was just nonsense trying to sound profound.

Did you not read what I linked? Do you have no rebuttal to any of that? You merely said "no, you're wrong and I'm right." Based on what? It's spelled out plain as day for you that, in its original context, 666 was referring to Nero Caesar.
How can you really accuse me of choosing to be blind when I post a website packed full of evidence as to why 666 is Nero Caesar, and yet you offer me nothing in return other than translation disputes about whether it's "a number of man" or "number of A man?" For the record, the latter is FAR more common.

How can I choose to be "blind" when you give me nothing to look at?

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Damsel

here is a link www.angelfire.com... for any name. you can get the number from.
Take computer=666 just as your name of a man =666 but there was no world wide tracking, nor chips, nor was there other means of marking every one and thing in Nero's time, there is in our time.

This is just one part of the BEAST, the BEAST it self is a computer system here is the link mythbuster.hubpages.com... it is all part of 6 step system. to track and control everything and everyone, with out the mark there can be no you, nor transactions, from the time you are born till they day you die, someone knows every thing you do. why? Two words... Greed, Control!

here is what will be world wide in a few years www.zdnet.com... when there is no cash, [getting to expensive to print and to keep from being faked, Checks are already being forced out], no coins, more to mint than the face value, nor silver bars nor gold [you can own it, but you can not buy anything with it] is when you will know it is finished. the last part will be the bio Chip implants, no stolen ID, lost ID, no looking for that Credit card debit card and It will be R/RW ,
I know a lot more about this than you think.

Is it a good idea yes, will it be the end of or the beginning of the end? yes , will we, with open arms embrace it? you bet, just think, your kid goes missing, with the bio chip implant [can not be removed, ok the hand could be cut off, and the eyes plucked out,]he she is found with in seconds , they will have an APP for it. want to pay for something? no more hunting or digging for cash, pens, cards or showing ID , just put your hand up, or say your bio pin number and be ready for the eye scan.

The US has the National; ID act, UK has the bio card, other nations will be along, they will have to, to do trade. It all stems from the time some one said "lets see if we can keep track of people and the things they buy, and make it so they have too." cash was the next step. Trade was no longer used as payment, can not collect tax on that. Then the ID card who are you , show me your ID and want to drive need DL to do that. oh we will add your pic to it.

Then the SS act came to be. SS card, just a number saying your you, need away of tracking all them numbers IBM will do it then came the Bank card , new line of Credit , tired of loosing Cash? well what's in your wallet, don't leave home with out it, remember your PIN number do not show this to any one.

Lost income and high prices form lost or stolen items? , need to know where they are at? and when they will get to you? UPC will tell you just type in the numerical code to check the price, that's a lot of numbers, took to long, then it became the bar code reader, scan the item, but how to read it on the top shelf? RFID, took care of that, point and it will scan, but wait, there's more! The new power meters use to much power? When temps are high and to much power is being use to cool you down, the power company's will say" we heading for a brown out , well we just remotely cut your power" one more and I am done.

the Test bed for the Bio chip. lost your cat or Dog? and there's an app for that, bikes too. www.petfinder.com... and www.newsnet5.com...

oh but then to your thinking, Nero was the 666 so this doesn't mean anything.

edit on 28-4-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

You should have been listening to the conversation about the guidelines for posting a thread on ATS.
I mean if you're gonna to eaves drop ?
edit on 28-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

It is a reference to the circumstances outlined in the Book of Daniel chapter 3.

Until you understand this you can never know the meaning of this apocalyptic symbol.

I think you are correct.

Nebuchadnezzar dreams: Only Daniel could interpret hes dreams with the spirit of God.

Belshazzar. The writing on the wall: MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN. Only Daniel could interprit the meaning.

Then Daniel have the dream about the 4 beasts. And Gabriel was told to tell Daniel the meaning of these dreams.

If people understand who the 4 beasts are. Than they should know who the little horn is among the 10 horns, and who gives it power. Daniel 8:24.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

It is the second beast of revelation 13 that gives the little horn power. "The little horn is the Catholic Church".

The scond beast of revelation 13 is the United States. The number of the beast will be the dogma set in motion by these two enteties. These two will seak to bring the importans of Christ and Biblical teaching to the standard and word of the the holly Catholic Church. They will do so by forcing us not to keep Gods 4th commandment.

As you can see this has happened before and it will happen again. The Catholic Church are doing the exact same things as Nebuchadnezzar and Belshazzar. Force us to obay their will and not the will of God.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join