learn more

The Mark of the Beast 666

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I typed in "POTATOES" into that Gematria calculator and got 666. Does this mean anything? Are potatoes evil? However, "POTATO" is only 522. So is it okay to eat only one potato, but any more than one is blasphemy?

It's easy to find words that equal 666. But we need to find out what 666 means and its relevance if we want to infer meaning from words equaling 666. For that we go to the original context, and all evidence points to Nero Caesar. He was an incredibly cruel man who persecuted Christians in great numbers.

As far as the rest of your post goes, I don't see how it ties in with 666, the Bible, or evil. It seems like a completely separate issue. You're connecting dots that aren't really there.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I was standing in a shopping mall and i overheard some one talking to another an interesting converation on the mark of the beast.

"The mark of the beast is a rumour, a myth, to hide its real nature. Its real nature being the mark of exclusion.
People are cruel, and hurtful and if they think you are gifted or "special" they intentionally try to hurt you.

We need to to avoid that if we can.

I don't wish to be an enemy combatant in a war waged by ignorance. I gravitate towards spirtually open people. I avoid those devoid of the capacity to embrace the possibility of differences and the tolerance to explore them."

What do you peoples think, appears to be some wisdom in these words?

The mark of the beast is not a myth. Remember the Revelations party the Freemasons and the Illuminati threw? It used to be pretty big awhile back a few years ago. Revelations already happened but few know. You can assume that certain things represent other things, and you can get lost trying to read in between the lines. I had a near fatal head injury and a scar on the inside of right wrist. When I was younger, less perceptive a child almost like a wild animal. Do you think their are already people who spent a lifetime with these decriptions. In the government or church somewhere analyzing every possible theory . I also grew up to be a rock star columbiner got an empire and completed black 7 like an Olympic gymnast. I graffiti my name on the wall, and still threads like this show up with people who seem .......lost. I know it's 2000 years of culture, it's in the bible and has exposure but a few of the most intelligent scholars in the government already went through with this it's just a secret.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just read through revelations for the first time in years and it seems to have some things missing from it since last time I read it. My last post was a lot of random thoughts strung together. I didn't have much direction for my thoughts, just tired I guess. There is this book Behold a Pale Horse about gov. conspiracies it's really cryptic, it explains how material possessions with subliminals were sent across the planet to 10 world economies to try to fulfill prophecy. Well doesn't really explain, you gotta connect the dots. It was written in 1991.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
Avoid people that don't accept what we believe in??
What kind of wisdom is that, sounds similar to many of the others.

If "not accepting" means they will be violent or hateful towards you then I think that's just common sense. I don't think it meant "avoid anyone who dares to question my beliefs as being anything other than absolute truth"
In fact they said they gravitate towards people who believe in tolerance and other posibilities...so the person talking most likely is tolerant and believes in thinking openly about other possibilities.

But hey, sounds like you've made up your mind...?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
hippies.

they're nice and all, but they don't save the world from evil.

try giving a mass murderer a hug and see what it gets you.

hippies... send them all to war and there would be no more war? Or just a lot less hippies..

There are EVIL people in the world. Not because god said so or because the devil said so, because .. Why not? Fire burns. You can't kiss it. It will burn you. Bad people will steal your last breath if they are able to.

What do you want? A world full of puppies? It will mean someone will make puppy pies. Simple. No cute little puppy dog pies either, machine ground up puppy. And kitten souffles.

Children steal hand bags from old ladies. Bash old men with bats.

Hippies.. what are they doing beside having a cry about the way things are to protect us from the bad people. Get out there and do something then... or accept the world as it is. Full of bad and evil things. Waiting for opportunity to take your stuff.

only thing worse than hippies are people who think the government is behind all the bad people. The government is crooked as a coathanger that the thief uses to nick your car. But bad people exist regardless.

666... religion... hippies.. crooks.. what do you want???

bury your heads.. it wont save the world but you'll probably go to heaven quicker.

I know! How dare those hippies not save the world! Like winofiend says, they ARE cool and all... But, quite frankly, being cool and peaceful and taking extra effort not to harm anyone or anything around you and focusing your life on love and happiness and all just isn't good enough!

Why don't you do something REAL awesome...like save the whole world. THEN I might be a little impressed. Until then, you're all talk, chump! Guys like winofiend save the world everyday, why can't you be more like him??

Until you step it up, winofiend WILL be there, safely nestled behind his keyboard, showing you up at every turn, explaining to people how there's only one thing worse than you hippies...all because you failed to complete one simple task set before you by winofiend the great: save the whole world!! That's all that was expected of you. But you fail, and continue to fail every day.

My GOD we need more people like winofiend to inject that PURE WISDOM into our threads!!! I mean, its so simple... Why did we never think of this before... It was right before our eyes the whole time...

Inability to save world = complete and total failure as a human being. an excessive hate rant is always appropriate and not only that, its your duty

Well, there it is in all its beauty folks... winofiend's magnum opus... Dear lord I can't help but shed a tear...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Allow me to share my insights.
I am speaking from direct personal experience with occultic practice which I have since abandoned. Take that claim for what you will, my beliefs do not require another's faith for validation, I only offer it for context to those prepared to see the truth.

666 is short hand for 60*60*60*, the interior angles of an equal lateral triangle. This is not simply geometry, but represents the third eye, the 6th chakra. The third eye triangle is formed between the two optic eyes and the actual third eye in the forehead.

The high triangle is the third eye chakra. The low triangle is the root, the first chakra. It is formed between the cervix and overys in women and the penis and testes in men.

When you overlay the eye and root chakra triangles you get the Merkaba, the symbol of physical manifestation between male female and Eros. The Merkaba has within it 6 angles of 60 degrees, creating 360 degrees total, the perfect circle. This is also all physicality. The male female and will, the unholy trinity of physical manifestation. This circle is the snake eating its own tail, the eternal deception of physical manifestation.

From here you would start getting into numerology and the Euclid's 47th problem as it relates to the illusion of duality.
edit on 30/4/13 by Mykah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Its also worth mentioning the symbolism of 9 in all of this.

666: 6+6+6=18, 1+8=9
360*: 3+6=9
3x3=9
3x3x3= 27, 2+7=9
6x6=36, 3+6=9
6x6x6= 216, 2+1+6=9

9 is the numeral proof of the looping nature of physical existence. It is return to root before hitting zero source. It is the Draco eating its own tail.
If you add to 9 it become what you added.
9+2=11, 1+1=2
9+3=12, 1+2=3
9+4=13, 1+3=4
9+9= 18, 1+8=9
9+666= 675, 6+7+5=18, 1+8=9
It goes on eternally.

In the same manner, multiplying by 9 will always create 9 again.
9x2=18, 1+8=9
9x3=27, 2+7=9
9x4=36, 3+6=9 (360*)
9x666=5994, 5+9+9+4= 27, 2+7=9

Its all Maya, an illusion. The physical world is an architect's invention veiling your eyes from true reality outside the loop. Most dark occults worship this architect for benefits within the system it created.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The Mark of the Beast system prophesied 2000 years ago could only come true in this present time where digital money will take over all forms of remuneration . that means no physical money to avoid the digital system . One would have to subscribe to that system to get authorisation to use it . The Global Cabal wants a One World Government and would issue a One World Money which would be the Beast System . The end of Cash will reign in the Beast System .

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Damsel

you are pointing out what others have and they have not made a strong argument in their favor, here is an old post about the same mark of the beast and Nero www.abovetopsecret.com... 2004 long before me but it does have the same point.

Nero is not the one ,but keep thinking that when the mark does come , you can say this is not it for it was Nero, and this can not be, well it is and I of many will say if we are here to say" told you so, but you did not listen".

For there are many signs,
few have,
some are,
and yet more are to come,
you do know Damascus has to be destroyed, that it is happening now.

There are more things to know than just one verse or chapter.
The Four Horse men have they come ? "Arab spring" does it ring a bell?

I think you want to know the truth, if so we will continue if not well then there is debating or see beyond your knowing,
Nero =666 and has come and there is no mark of the beast to come
edit on 1-5-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You have overlooked other very pertinent prophecy that all latter day prophecy depends . Israel had to become a nation again. That happened in 1948 . After that the Gog and Magog war can happen an the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT has to be installed for there to be a One World Money system called the Mark of the Beast .Never in history has there ever been a one world money or an INTERNET system to conduct and control BUY , SELL and TRADE around the world .That means there will be no physical money to handle . You would have to Subscribe to the terms of that One World Bank . Of course Zionest Jews will be at the head of the Bank and NWO . To take the Mark would be to deny Jesus and Jews hate the Jesus the Gentiles Messiah .

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

oh here is one that fits all it is the "coin" get yours this year 2014 www.nbcnews.com... from the link

Master card? 'Coin' combines debit, credit and others into one
Devin Coldewey NBC News
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
GooglePlus
Email
10 hours ago

Coin
Coin
The Coin card is no larger than an ordinary credit card.
If you've ever been frustrated by the number of cards you have to carry on you at all times, from personal debit to work credit to gift and loyalty cards, this high-tech new mega-card might be for you. It's called Coin, and it works with your smartphone to combine all your cards into one.

Coin works by keeping the magnetic information for each card in its memory, and rewriting its own magnetic stripe to imitate whichever you choose. You get the card data in there by swiping it through a little dongle for your phone.

You can toggle between up to eight cards with a button on the card itself (carefully designed so it can't be hit on accident), and switch out expired or used-up cards using the app. For credit rewards hounds, gift card aficionados or anyone who just finds their wallet is too bulky, this could be a great way to simplify things and save space.

It works in ATMs, gas station machines and basically anywhere your normal card works. And don't worry, it's not going to tick off your bank — they won't even notice, for one thing, and Coin checked ahead of time to make sure this whole process is legal and approved.

The card even has a built-in Bluetooth low-power chip, and will alert you on your phone if you've left it behind at a restaurant or if it's gone too long without detecting the phone's presence. That sounds useful, but it has a serious problem: If your phone dies, so does your card.

no need to remember all them pin numbers
edit on bAmerica/Chicagok201315 by bekod because: line edit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join